>/dbt/ map
google.com/maps/d/viewer?msa=0&mid=z7CKLSFiJH_M.kMZoQpBOKipI

>Motorcycle Ergonomics Simulator
cycle-ergo.com/

>Noob? Read this:
>Webms with sound
>Previously on /dbt/

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3725995/My-arms-just-ache-hold-baby-boy-day-Devastated-mother-releases-horrific-footage-moment-son-died-fireball-crash-warning-bikers.html
louisville.craigslist.org/mcy/5672570395.html
youtube.com/watch?v=F_HoMkkRHv8
youtube.com/watch?v=s-kPzpYtZlE
m.sfgate.com/news/article/California-to-establish-lane-splitting-rules-for-9123513.php
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>ausfailia
what a fucking mistake

first for honda
suzuki
yamaha
triumph
ducati
kawasaki
harly
husqvarna
A SHIT.
there dbt. i did it for you

W00T

fuck

>first for honda
>suzuki
>yamaha
>triumph
>ducati
>kawasaki
>harly
>husqvarna
>A SHIT.

need more KuckTM

everyone needs more KTM

>license plate
unfff...

Wasn't even worth it. Terrible road manners

what's your guys' bias on brands for gear?

When did you get a Katoom?

>AGV

Everyting else is shit

>6days

Is that how long they last before snapping in half?

Suits:Vanson leathers>anything off the rack.
Boots:TCX boots are the best bang for the buck and the S-Speeds shipped from Italy are the cheapest track boots that are worth a shit
Gloves:Racer gloves have lasted me two crashes at the track and are still going strong. I'd buy them again before I get another brand.
Helmets: Schuberth for commuting, anything Snell for the track.

AGV was gud until Dainese bought them. No more Snell, shit made in god-knows-where... Fuck those guys.

Second on the Snell.

couple months ago. i rode it a lot until i heat stroked while practicing for a hare scramble, and then i parked it to pull apart and clean/refresh some stuff

dainese, spidi, bell, gaerne, forcefield, rev'it are makers that i trust to not make a shit product. most other brands will have high end stuff, and then shovelwear on the other end of the range. i dont want to wear gear from a company willing to sell total shit to people, even if their expensive stuff is good.

WR user

Too bad Intersport self destructed. Hein Gericke was great stuff, I don't think they even sell it outside the EU anymore.

Thing must get up pretty good, a 380 2t and all.

way too much power for the tight trails here. i never leave second, and gearing high to tame the wheelies/wheelspin just leaves me without enough engine braking or crawl speed performance. its a lot of fun in clearings, but i'd give that up to have a 250 or so like everyone else

>no gloves
really now?

one of my coworkers has a KDX almost identical to that as his backup bike when his early 90s husky is broken down. he's the one that found the KTM and sent me the link. he didnt use to think much of the kawasaki, but he rides it so often he's started to really like it

Seems like all the x50 bikes are MX bikes. The x00s are trail bikes.

I'm sure someone'd be happy to take that medium/big bore 2t off your hands.

daily reminder that honda a shit

I know how to ride bikes I've just never gotten into brands and shit so idk whats best
The last bike i had was a 2013 Kawasaki Ninja 300 (a friend sold it to me for 3K back in early 2015) i recently sold it a couple months(4) ago and i kinda miss riding so i was planning to get back into riding but idk what to buy

I don't see Victory in here.

I'm ok with this

dank doubles, dude

Buy a real bike, brother.

SV

SV for real tho

Victory octane

This is worth the terrible road manners.

And like 15 mile range kek

>tfw no Xtrainer or Freeride

30mpg... :(

I just ride to closest gas station by the trails... Fill up... Ride... Fill up when done riding trails... Ride home.

>his backup bike when his early 90s husky is broken down.
>he rides it so often
kek

>90s Husky
>Reliable

Oil injected?

Yep, that's one of the luxuries of the new Beta non-RR bikes.

mine was using an unbelievable amount of fuel until i adjusted the float. now it'll go for days, but it starves and wont run flat out when the tank drops below a half or a third because the float is set a tiny bit too low

Gonna order an Akrapovic full exhaust soon.

Raise the float... Loop the overflow hose so it is higher than the float.

i have it really close since it runs fine with a full tank. i just gotta adjust it a tiny bit back the other way

Nice, I knew most of the new 2ts were but I figured the mock trials bikes would still be premix. Is the 300RR still premix?

I need to play with my carb a little. It runs good but I'm still running a bit rich.

Did you used to name/tripfag?

You're getting bad range because its dumping out of the overflow though..

Also check the gas cap vent check valve.

RR models are Premix.
LMGTFY.

I miss the Berg still... But I know engine won't last...

>Did you used to name/tripfag?
yeah i remember a dude named Ant.

those dirt bikes typically don't have a valve- just a straight-through vent hose

You guys know that motogp helmets aren't even snell rated right? They're all ECE. Also the Pista and Corsa are still made in italy, the others in China. ECE isn't even a bad safety rating either.

I have bias towards Arai, that's about it. But when it comes to helmets or any gear really whatever fits best is what you should get. Almost all the italian gear brands are good quality (though I had a pair of dainese carbon cover ST gloves and they fell apart after less than 6 months)

Picked up my new bike. Having some trouble keeping the front end down, send help.

lol nice. did you even expect it or did you just throw the cash at him and ride away? btw pls take off that heat tape.

70 degree berg?

/r/ing up ghost rider talking about the gsxr/hayabusa picture

Yeah, haven't been on here in a while.

ofc I inspected it. I might take it off. The pipes honestly get really hot and it's supposed to block some of the heat from cooking your feet.

It was actually a pregnant girl I bought it off of.

Damn man I haven't seen you since you were doing your trip.

oh I thought you asked if I inspected the bike, my bad

Is it normal to have super fine black residue on the magnetic oil drain plug on every oil change?

It's almost like a paste.

So you bought a girls bike

But she bought a guys bike

the bike is gender-fluid you disgusting cis pigs.

Wew Japan

Yeah, it's been a little over a year, gonna start planning a trip for next year sometime.

How have you been?

The bike has no gender. Stop oppressing it with your labels.

I guess sport touring screens would look fine on the older MC41 considering the styling came from a sport tourer

But once again, wew Japan

>Not buying gently ridden fembikes
wew lad, it's like you don't even like nice things.

yes

>not sniffing the seat of fembikes

>implying female-owned vehicles are nice
It will be dropped, dinged, dented, scratched, and would have never seen an oil change.

>gently ridden fembikes
You mean never serviced

Ugh, wow I guess honda was determined to make something uglier than the VFR1200

Snell is typically required for racing on pretty much every track in the US

Hay buddy, Sailor question.

Do yall have to deal with the leadership and management for your license up that way?

Pretty much every national sanctioning body anywhere accepts ECE 22.05, maybe not redneck ass local clubs.

>Not asking for service records
Hey husband was a milwright too and everything was in good working order, but really the only way to tell without tearing it apart is to own it for a bit.

>this isn't even my final form

In the AMA rules it states you can use ECE for racing. If Joe blow says you can't, hes wrong.

ty

fuark

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3725995/My-arms-just-ache-hold-baby-boy-day-Devastated-mother-releases-horrific-footage-moment-son-died-fireball-crash-warning-bikers.html

Looking at trading my 2007 Triumph Daytona for this. Any thoughts? Will attach more pictures.

I don't really like the Daytona, but love choppers. This seems like a good starting point for hardtails and other stuff.

louisville.craigslist.org/mcy/5672570395.html

Here's CL link. My main complaint is a lack of odometer for 2000 miles (according to owner).
Any thoughts on the situation?

I'd much rather have a rigid shovelhead or panhead with a big sissybar/kingqueen seat. But this seems like a goos transition. Opinions on it? I'll take anything! I'm super conflicted.

im not trying to be a cunt but why do you enjoy riding choppers? just the looks? or do they have a special feel? because these things look like they are just made to go straight and show off

why are you limiting yourself to a slower bike that has bad handling

explain it to me, im trying to understand.

>not a dirt bike or faggot sportbike
This triggers dbt

>WHY DO YOU LIKE THINGS THAT I DON'T

the post

They're very cool looking and I enjoy older Harley stuff a lot.
Choppers are pretty good for roadtrips too, just strap a duffel to that sissy bar and head out. Bring a gas can too.

My issue with the Daytona is it's just not practical at all. Incredibly uncomfortable on my back, neck and hands. I don't care about speed really. They don't handle badly unless you get very long forks. This one handles like a normal sportster really

thank you for explaining that, i just wanted to understand

get fucked rossi poster

Have rode plenty of choppers, can confirm that it handles pretty much like a normal bike. Especially once you get moving

Stay made faggot

I knew a guy who rode a chopper once

He crashed and the sissy bar somehow ended up catching his foot, somehow causing him to end up with two compound fractures on that leg and a really fucked ankle. His wheelchair was pretty rad.

Teach him for riding a motorcycle like a faggot

post god-tier motorcycle related songs, I'll start
youtube.com/watch?v=F_HoMkkRHv8
youtube.com/watch?v=s-kPzpYtZlE

>slow thread
Posting real riders

fuck yeah Cake is my shit

was this you?

>

>all this gear
>arms unprotected
ayyy lmao

suns out guns out breh

When you're a man you'll understand

So it is now legal to filter in commiefornia. No longer a grey area.

m.sfgate.com/news/article/California-to-establish-lane-splitting-rules-for-9123513.php