/msg/ - Maplestory General

Sleepy spa time edition.

Patch Notes:
maplestory.nexon.net/news/16847/v-176-mushroom-shrine-tales-patch-notes
-
READ THE PASTEBIN TO KEEP UP-TO-DATE ON EVENTS AND NEWS!

pastebin.com/BAi9nL3e
-
Discord: Ask in the thread for an invite link.
-

>Aries
8x/4x/6x v174+ (Updates alongside GMS). Shit. Don't listen to shills.
aries.elluel.net/
Apply to Spooky and/or memeboi.

>Royals
#royalsbased #stayloyal
4x/4x/2x v62 Pre-bb nostalgia server.
mapleroyals.com

>GMS/EMS/JMS/KMS
EVERYONE WHO PLAYS THE OFFICIAL SERVERS IS SPREAD OUT. POST YOUR IGN AND MAYBE YOU'LL FIND SOMEONE TO PLAY WITH.
Pay2Win/LOVE on Reboot.
Waifus/Casuals on Windia
Whisper ObtainBooty/Tonu on KHROA
Whisper Chow/Gaby on Bera

maplestory.nexon.net

Previous Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/3rMxt
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

oh fug, forgot

If you play royals apply to Comfy, idk who the leader/jrs are though but if you're here post a pic of your character

>every class has an emblem except Jett now
I'm getting real worried that Jett might not even get a 5th job at this point.

>Comfy
>everyone seems coo-
>Swans
>remember he has a tumblr page
>call him out on it
>he deletes it
DELET HIM

What did he mean by this?

My character is LukeX88

>Come back to /msg/ after a few months
>No Ellinia in OP
Is the menace finally dead?

What's Ellinia?

meat rotted

there's a ton of shit like this that nexon has never fixed lmao

Can someone gift me an account that has a pet on it? i cant ask on the discord but i hope i toucch your heart here, i dont care about the levels, i just wanna play and loot my things while killing

Hayato/Kanna/Beast Tamer have emblems?

B E R A
E
R
A

They just got them in JMS, we should be getting them shortly in GMS

R O X
O
X

I hope it doesn't. Should have played a real shit class kiddo.

adams is that u

yeah, im still asking for someone who can help me

can someone help me

hey

If you come to KHROA, and train your own account, I might be able to help you.

Yeah yeah, i will, i really dont care about level, all i want is maybe perm pet i can have from the beginning so i can loot the things from my kills.

thats all i really want, how is the deal?

I can't get you a perm pet, but i can gift you a 90 day one. Afterwards, it's up to you to get to 170 before it runs out so I can start carrying you for Blackhearts.

adams go suck a caterpillar dick

Wait me a second please.

are you still there? do you got any instant message program like skype or discord? i left /msg/ discord some time ago

Im on discord

give me an invite

Give me your Discord name

dsdsds

did anything happen?

lol

>this fag still aski-, wait no BEGGING for a handout

Oh my god this is truly pathetic.

What's for dinner msg?

Royale with cheese.

morning guys

I want Shade to become top idol!

What is this from?

Kerning Tower in KMS

She's cute!

Not as cute as Lucid!!

dumb lucidposter

you used the wrong hair color

It's the closest there was out of the basic ones.

red is closer than purple

Returning player here, is the Waifus guild in Windia still active? How about Windia in general?

please no shitposting im super depressed and i just want to try to have friends in my life

it's sorta active
if you want friends and a relaxed place to chill with players from all over, join the disco

i'll be your friend for the price of your virginity

where can i find it, do you want me to log onto the game for a link or something

B E R A

But I want to save myself for someone I love!

discord.gg/3rMxt

Whats your ign? Are you online right now?

bera bumb

scania sage

just kidding i would never do that to you /msg/
p-please be safe

gud

Can I get an invite to Comfy?

IGN - McVaporwave

be my gf

bumb

how should I finish my creepy uncle outfit

get a greasy shirt, not that gay shit

fuck you shitmouth

night bread

Dominate me, Waifutron!

can't be dominated by the dead

The upcoming KMS patches look interesting.

Nexon should really improve the game engine in some way, or least give characters more animations besides the original ones.

In my opinion, first they should fix the goddam stutters whenever you loot something with a pet and the million other reasons why it stutters

Nexon has no idea how to fix lag. Period. They just don't have the know-how man.

These jews know they have a gold mine, but no, they refuse to try to become a bit more competent, i also forgot to mention the thousand crashes, the game is so unstable, fuck, gas the jews.

please accept aleshadower to Comfy ;-;

HOW ABOUT 1080P FOR STARTERS.

Can someone show me an up-to-date guide on Phantom? Haven't played this game in ages, and I want advice from someone who knows their shit. I mostly need to know the best skills to steal, among many other things.

These are pretty much the skills you want

1st job you have dark sight for magnus/whatever you want to use it and magic guard for survivability

2nd job you got rage (Hero) as your main skill for ATT and HB (Dark knight) for survivability

3rd job you got cross surge(Dark knight) as THE BEST damage skill you can steal, HS (Bishop) for exp while training and arrow platter (BM) for farming mesos if you're on reboot / gollux summons

4th job you got Final cut (Dual blade) for great damage, requires buff duration for it to be better, ideally 50% buff duration for 100% uptime, and cannon bazooka (cannoneer) for training sometimes, it hits hard and has a huge range but its only recommended on specific scenarios, you can also use SE if you arent caping crit rate, but im not sure myself which is better in that case, final cut or SE

hyper skills you got bullseye shot (Marksman) for damage/critical rate/critical damage and sacrosanctity(Paladin) for invincibility/survival, i've also seen KMS phantoms steal F/P hyper skill for passive damage, which triggers cards too, but i dont know how good it is.

Tempest is your best skill for training, use it whenever it's ready to use because its better than mille, and use mille when tempest is on cooldown

Also ideally you need 100% crit rate because of Carte noir, it increases your DPS by a lot

>can just make your own class
why even bother with classes at all?

Thats why phantom is the best class. Also got the best storyline.

same shit every time you enter Pink Bean. Fucking Nexon lazy as fuck.

Windia is ok.

Join Scania or Reboot if you want to play in world that has the most players. I guess Windia is third in population i guess.

I'm in Windia, don't mind helping newbies.

KMS doesn't have that lag, and most of their money comes from there (by far) so they don't need to fix shit.

That makes clear which nexon we're talking about, Korean nexon is top tier, while NA nexon is fucking trash, NA nexon has to step their game up.

KR Nexon is not top tier, wtf are you smoking. KR Nexon are the same idiots who can't balance for shit. Sure their client is way less buggier, less hackers (creating account needs SSN), first to get updates etc. Nexon doesn't have a good reputation in Korea.

Although Nexon America is the most incompetent game publishing company i've ever seen. Their motto is literally no effort, milk as much money as you can.

Khroa pls

Is Angelic Buster bugged in AriesMS?
I can't turn in the first quest to Eskalade

i don't play royals, you gotta wait for one of the /v/bois to see your post

mornin bread

everything's bugged in aries

new player here, difference between DS and DA and which is better at soloing (mobbing/bosses)

DS for both

thanks senpai

DA is number one on the DPS tier list

>Kinesis

they're both 1

ya but their mobbing is shit

Which job should I give an ultimatum ring to?

I'm leaning towards Blaze Wizard or Bishop (basically mages since they have really low range compared to their damage).

The character will have pretty shit equips so I will pretty much only be going super saiyan every 3 mins.

Blaze Wizard for the fast hits and cool V skill soon, but Bishop has Infinity every 3 min which sort of synergizes with the ring's cooldown, and of course all the support so it won't be a sitting duck otherwise.

its poetry how Jett is the shittiest class, and it came from gms. They will never fix it either, because nexon sucks dick.

any maple royal fags here? it's lonely playing by myself ;_;

>royal
>private servers

I keep coming back to gms for like a month then drop it for another couple months. it lost its charm

anyone need an invite to the royals guild comfy?