Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bAL5zUAI5MQ
youtu.be/ZOJCmPKaYN8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Egoboost ford gt

>murrika

>egoboobs

checks out

a 6.2L 4x4 suburban. big, to carry all your freedom, can go off road to a certain extent, and is surprisingly quick.

I first was thinking motorcycle due to the inherent "we don't need roads" idea behind supermotos, but you are so incredibly limited on cargo and range.

>suburban
don't those usually offer the most melons?

probably a kit car that lets you put in your own engine/transmission

I want to buy one for myself when I graduate and design the control system for the car's electronics

Chrysler Turbine car
Runs on any fuel from gasoline, whiskey, to perfume. It the from Chrysler's and possibly America's greatest engineering time frame.

It seems cliché, but it would be a 4x4 SUV, with some sort of bed and coocking supplies.
It would need to be very good off-road, but with one you can go almost everywhere, on and off road, and spend as much time as needed there.
And, you know, it fits with the whole MURICA meme.

a formula one car. free to be the fastest motherfucker alive.

This car represents the pinnacle of American automotive design reached in the 50's and 60's. America has never really recovered from the 70's and is a shadow of its former self when you look at the dominance and superiority of American cars, going to shit as they only make pigfat shitboxes and badge-engineered econoboxes now.

50's chrysler represents what america could have been if it din;t become shit. At one point in time, American cars really were just as good or better than the European ones. But never again.

Ford Excursion with lift kit.
Over 9,000LBS (!) with the big engines. And by big engines I'm talking 7.3 Diesels and a V10.

Honestly it fucking sucks that America hasn't made anywhere near the best cars in the world since the 60's. Italians killed it in the 70's, Germans in the 80's, Japs in the 90's, but everything has been boring as hell since the turn of the century too. GM and Ford have been getting better lately, especially with fun cars, but I still have no fucking hope in the world for GM being a good company despite all the plans they have for Cadillac and their mid-engined Corvette.

Lifted Ford F-350 King Cab Long Bed 4x4

>that goon and his goonmobile
>tiny steroids dick detected

>see a picture of a guy and a truck
>all you can think about is penis
Got something you want to come clean about user, or are you going to continue to repress it?

Roids make your dick bigger, my dude. They shrink your balls so your dingus hangs below your scroat. He's doing whatever it takes, are you?

Something that can offroad.
Be repaired easy
Be fueled cheaply
Have plenty space

A tank or APC with multi fuel diesel.

It can feed on anything liquid and flammable.
Armored
PLENTY of space
PLENTY of towing
Off road like a baller
Already comes with a gun.

Prove me wrong.

muscle cars

>muscle cars
the freedoms end as soon as the first turn appears

>yuro butt hurt that pony cars offer the best performance per dollar

Freedums have been beating euroshitboxes since the 60s.

A motorcycle.

I personally like the Dodge Challenger

>inb4 FCA

assembled in canada
engine made in mexico
chassis from germany
owned by italians

Any. Drive it off a cliff. Then you will be free forever user.

any pre-'70s muscle

more like "free between the gas stations"

Someone say muh freedums?

Disgusting

its just... so... fucking ugly....

Nothing with an obd2 computer respects your freedoms

NA Body Miata

>Not leaving humanity behind
>Implying steroids change penis size
One day you may

One of these converted into an RV. That pathetic sounding engine has to go though, in goes the Detroit diesel 2 stroke.

youtube.com/watch?v=bAL5zUAI5MQ

Oh hell yea it is. But if you ever get to drive one
Its just... so... fucking fun....

Freedom aint free. Nor is it purdy.

>Talking shit about wealthy harpsichord

walking

How has this not been posted yet.

What the fuck happened here?

ws6 TAs makes my dick hard

'Merica.

This car literally has eagle in the name.

Yeah, it's because we moved most of our engineering intelligence away from automotive design and production and to either Space or the Internet.

Nothing. That's stock.

they were better until the 90s and now from 2010 they are better again. our cars were complete shit compared to yours except the 90s and 00s germans really put some amazing shit to the table

Volvo kind of tries this again and I approve (even if it's kinda faggy combined with modern design - boxy 80's cars looked better with that suspension setup)

A dodge challenger

youtu.be/ZOJCmPKaYN8

>tfw no factory-approved turbodiesel conversion 4x4 stationwagon with the huge fuel tank and overdrive options

It could have been a godmachine.

>1,500-mile tank range
>diesel for fuel flexibility
>4x4 for going off-road
>room for sleeping and holding supplies
>is literally an Eagle
>only made 7 for top individuality

Maximum freedumbs/gallon confirmed.

Easy

every car is fun
NEXT