Why is Veeky Forums always right

Id rather people die
>inb4 edgy
I just dislike people in general

>Mercedes in charge of being progressive

Perfect law enforcement, no officers to bring you in and get bribed/talked out of it, no warrants. Your car just drives you to the station one day without warning and you're apprehended and processed by people that don't know exactly why, just that you're going to holding cell 23b.

And then the guy who knows what's going on shows up outside your holo bars and reads out all the copyright offenses combined with the amount of money "lost" by alphabet corp:

Twenty charges of distributing unauthorized smug anime girls without an advertising license from alphabet's kyoani-bones animation studio
Six charges for images of a copyrighted race owned by the alphabet motorsports group (they sell it on DVD, criminal scum)
And then
Ninety seven obscenity and hate speech charges

You don't know why, you ask why, and he mentions something about a website you posted on a decade ago called "channel four".

You are promptly gender-reassigned and undergo neurosurgery to encourage rule-following and peaceful behaviour before being sentenced to thirty sex months of reconditioning. Your family is informed that you died in the crossfire when muslim white supremacists attacked a BLM (brony lives matter) protest.

>pick up that can

>Right to drive
If people don't respect the right to own a gun. Why would you expect them to respect the privilege to use a car?

That literally makes me sick to my stomach.
I'm for autonomous cars but to enforce it is cancerous

Same reason why /pol/ is always right

I fucking hate liberals so fucking much

I came into this thread to post some variant of this.

People don't realize the implications and utility of of a lot of the technology they're embracing.

This, even Stephen hawkings was like
>yo stop looking for aliens n shit

It'll only be in cities and large towns.
They won't bother building the infrastructure in the countryside.

And you can't drive in the city anyway (unless you call traveling at 30 mph and stopping every 500 yards driving)

This has to be a Middle East edition of the car, there's no fucking way this shit was sold outside of sand nigger land.

Er I remember being told that driving is a privliedge not a right.

It is, that's why it'll be gone soon

they'll just make it too expensive to drive, ban older cars to take care of the poorfags, and make everyone who isn't rich/dedicated take the autobus, buy a ticket for the artifical traintelligence, or hail the more expensive robo-taxi.

UN Agenda 21.

Makes me wonder about this.

Driving is a privilege, not a right.

>implying that disliking people in general and wanting them to die isn't edgier than a fucking dodecahedron

Long as I got life in me, I'm driving.

Agenda 21 would have you live in a hive city and walk everywhere and take electric elevators between levels. Any settlement that can make use of a major internal road network is too big and interferes with the oh so valuable environment, which is all as diverse and full of invaluable undiscovered knowledge as the rainforest, and which should be preserved at all costs even after we strip it bare of secrets for some insane reason. Large settlements also allow for easy social stratification based on geography. A hive city where not a soul sees day and all housing is allocated by the local state ensures perfect community.

I wrote a short story about this ~10 years ago. Seems someone else thought of it (unsurprising), and more.

This is becoming a pattern.

it's not like being a privilege or a right matters when the US government is stirner-tier when it comes to the valuation of either and considers a right to be nothing but a promised privilege

>it's not god given, it's government given, come on now, the founding fathers never expected....

>driving
>a right

It's not like hive-like cities and central planning were part of the fearsome image of the red menace that got pounded into the american psyche or anything

>anything
>a right

it's all dudes with guns saying what's allowed as long as they're in charge to balance being the dictators of what is not

even in religious society the high priests will just make up some shit or discover a new interpretation, to the point of swapping books out of the canon holy texts to fit their agenda

regardless of any often ignored logical proofs of morality, the practical exercise of it is undeniable. we're not ruled by philosopher kings, just businessman kings.

I was born in 1993. I had little if any direct exposure to the red scare, which is why I find it curious.

Although in my story everything was fully centralized. There was little if any walking outside. The city was a massive superstructure. Pneumatic tubes routed deliveries around, etc. Natural stratification of social classes and crime in the bowels, etc.

I've come to a point in my life where I'd rather live doing the things I love, with a small chance of dying in the process rather than live a completely sedentary and boring life.

I grew up in a helicopter parent environment where I was practically wrapped in bubble wrap every day, sheltered from the world. If some people want that, go ahead, but living 22 years like that wasn't fun.

In cities.
You think farmers are going to hail the auto bus?
Shit where I grew up the roads were single track with no road marking, no street lights, and no police presence.

>Most normies will be indifferent and agree to get cucked.
>At some point operation of manually driven vehicles by civilians will be illegal on public roads.
>The only way to drive the touge is at 3am in an illegal street race and if you get caught your car will be crushed.

I'm saddened but excited by the danger.

>No deaths

Into the trash it goes.

It is an option available in the mirror menu of every E-Class

TFW not being able to program my compass to point toward Disneyland.

You could probably re-program it if you're a lunix nerd

I don't understand the need for autonomous cars. If we had a decent rail system, self-driving cars wouldn't seem viable or necessary.