Why is Frodan so cute?

>Tfw no Hearthstone twink Bf.

>go second 3 times in a row in arena
>0/3
nice game

LUL

>JEW WILL BURN

What did he mean with this?

>And I consider it beneath me to play such a brainless deck myself.

Why do so many people who play HS have some sort of a pre-concieved notion of what a "brainless" and what a "fun" deck is? This doesn't really happen in other card games, not to this extent anyway. There is nothing wrong with playing aggro, in the same way there's nothing wrong with playing combo or control. They're all viable archetypes.

I remember when Shamans were "bros", nowadays they're cancer.

It seems like there is some arbitrary line people draw at when a deck stops being fun and becomes cancer, once the deck rises above 50% winrate. Too often "I lose to a deck" translates to "deck is cancer" in this retarded community

And no, I'm not an aggro player. I just have a good concept of how card games work. Hate Brode if you have to hate anyone, he designed the game the way it is.

If I lose to it, it's braindead cancer. This isn't rocket science user.

baron geddon in his angsty teen phase

>The feast of souls begins now!
>Cum, little ones!

I thought they were getting weird with Bolf "I'll tickle the lot of ye" Ramshield but that's too far.

Geddon should stop skipping leg day.

Is there any explanation for why a fire elemental needs
a) any sort of armour
b) be jacked as all hell

Does being a fire elemental involve lifting heavy ass weights? Does he have to watch his diet? Are there any fat fire elementals?

>Why do so many people who play HS have some sort of a pre-concieved notion of what a "brainless" and what a "fun" deck is? This doesn't really happen in other card games, not to this extent anyway. There is nothing wrong with playing aggro, in the same way there's nothing wrong with playing combo or control. They're all viable archetypes.
Because Hearthstone unlike many other card games has less interaction and few response with an added RNG on top of it all. Like playing a 3/2 that can poop out a 3/4 for a whooping 3 mana. There's literally nothing you can do to prevent such a thing other than to pray to RNGesus.

>>Let's be honest, he might backfire maybe 20% of the time. Majority of the spells in the game benefit the caster, and since he's almost always used as a desperation play, there is nothing on the line. If you don't play him, you will likely lose anyway, and if you do play him, there is a fairly good chance that you will win. There is no downside to playing him and he steals wins far too often.
That's bullshit any you know it. Sure, he's net gain when you are about to die anyway, but other than that not so much.

There used to be fat fire elementals, but they spent their time shitposting online and eventually died out by lack of procreation opportunities.

Evolution has led to only ripped fire elementals to survive.

total RNG/OP unfair cards/decks that cause everyone to insta-concede if they don't have the direct counter and even then vs decks that require skill and experience
Gee, I don't know man

>There is nothing wrong with playing aggro, in the same way there's nothing wrong with playing combo or control.
There wouldn't be if there was an even playing field and the whole game wasn't biased towards aggro. They failed to break up the meta for how many expansions already?

t. that player that does Greetings friend after he puts his tunnel trogg

Eh, I played about 30+ games today with Maly Yogg druid. I recall only one instance when Yogg didn't win me the game on the spot from an unwinnable scenario (he just didn't do enough). I played him about 10 times today, maybe more. All the other times he flipped the game in my favour from a bad spot.

It seems the sweet spot for Yogg is 10-14 spells. Less than that and he might not do enough, since most of the time you're hoping for a board clear and draw. At least 10 spells increases your chances of getting what you want. 15+ spells and you're getting into full retard territory where the chance is higher that he will pyroblast your face or draw into fatigue.

Still, I never felt he was detrimental for me. As I said, if you're in a bad spot, you're risking nothing by playing him, and it shouldn't be like that.

i cant fucking handle this game anymore
i just went 1-3 in an arena run with a good deck because of the enemy getting perfect top decks and me going second every fucking match
this game is a steaming pile of shit

t. kripp

Played plenty of games with him as well.
Didn't clear the board, milled me to death, healed the enemy while damaging me etc.

Maybe I just had a bad day. But I expected more considering he's supposed to have a good matchup against the classes I'm complaining about.

I dunno man. I lived through miracle rogue, UTH hunter and huntertaker. I'm immune to this shit now.

That's true, but you can still get a positive win rate with a control deck. A lot of the complainers fail at the deckbuilding stage, before they even get into the game. Just because a deck is control, doesn't mean it has to have ten cards at 8+ mana cost. Just plenty of removal and heal.

I have like 30 ladder shaman wins. I know how it feels to play against them, and I don't think it's cancer. It's just a well-optimized deck with good synergies. Can't blame the players for wanting to win, but you can blame Brode for designing Trogg and 4 mana 7/7

>turn on stream
>Raven and Sottle casting
>turn off stream

>a) any sort of armour
>b) be jacked as all hell
They're magical items.
Even a creature made of fucking magic would want to bling themselves out to be even more magic.
And the second is because everything in Blizzard games is either hyper masculine/feminine or nasty af

>That's true, but you can still get a positive win rate with a control deck.
The post-Karazhan fedora warrior is actually working out for me.
Hunter is kind of a shit matchup, but if your removal and armor gain lines up, you can withstand even both Call of the wilds.

I thought Ironforge Portal was garbage, and it's actually huge vs. aggro even if you get some shitter like Defender of Argus from it.

So Fire Elementals are a deconstruction of the human kind?

How can I improve this hunter deck without spending any dust or buying any adventures? I have kara part 1

No, they're elementals. Don't be stupid..

This is WoW universe.
Snakes have tits.
Dragons transform into people.
Nearly every fucking race has a humanoid form.

impossible to tell without knowing what cards are in your collection
that being said you can cut the timber wolf and starving buzzard, they're garbage and there are way better cards within the basic set

would also recommend a boulderfist ogre over the rocketeer

>how can I improve a deck without adding any cards

>That's true, but you can still get a positive win rate with a control deck.
Which one? Control warriors have a bad matchup against both hunter decks and half of the druid decks. You have a 60% winrate against Warlocks which isn't amazing.

Control really sucks in the current meta and can't keep up with aggro decks (except one or two decks maybe and those aren't consistent enough).

Not only do dragons transform, but they transform into women wearing thongs, high heels and small, tight tops

If you don't get it for free I don't have it. What would you replace timber and buzzard with?

which is objectively a good thing.

of the basic cards river crokolisk/bloodfen raptor and yeti are solid

anyone else notice the frequency of play a friend has been reduced

i've been asking my friends to take notes on when they get it, and out of the 50 or so, its changed from every 8-12 days to every 20+

This we want out of the next expansion.

>more inspire minions
>more dragons
>elementals and goblins to become tribes
>fix priest

I haven't seen a Spectate quest for 2 weeks but have rerolled only the meek 3 times already.

it's exactly the same

I rolled it twice over the past few days

i fUCKING HATE YOGG

In the past 4 months I've received the Total Domination quest a total of two times.
I haven't seen spectate in a month.
Though I do get Play a Friend every other week.

>it's a "freeze mage gets 0-4'd episode"

>tfw Servant of Yog casts Shadow Word: Death on himself

what's the most meme deck I can play right now

like hyper yogg random memes

Inspire, maybe.

Dragons, no. The decks are almost auto-build at this point and they're not very imaginative.

Fix priest, no way. Priest may have never been competitive, but it was also never fun to play against. Stealing your cards and denying plays are just not fun. Luckily Entomb cycles out of standard soon, hopefully priest will get more filler garbage and the class will be forgotten soon enough.

Wait, is this the finals? Why are these 2 retards casting the biggest game of the night?

Kobold hype

Guys, Post card game better than HS.

>playing Yogg with 30 spells

Stupid as fuck. The more spells it casts, the more likely it is to backfire. You have to hit the sweet spot, not go full retard.

>coin is balanced

fuck kobold

Where did Anduin touch you?

>Control cards even if they make it class specific.
>Better quality cards with less filler shit like Thespian.
>New keywords that shakes up the game.
>More legendaries that make you want to build a deck around it.
>Rng that doesn't make you lose the game on the spot.
>Cards that make underplayed cards released in previous sets viable.

But this a pipe dream.

What
does resurrect only target the first creep that died that game?

yes, it's a bug

inb4 it goes to game 7 and yogg decides the tournament.

STORIES

Is the reddit circlejerk against Yogg leaking?

>tfw f2p account unpacks hogger, antonidas, and ysera, but has no adventure cards

>>More legendaries that make you want to build a deck around it.
I already want to build plenty of decks around most legendaries.
Too bad they all suck.

Interesting
How do you go about abusing it?

go away ben

Why could balance dragons better. "If you have a dragon in your hand teabag your opponents mom" doesn't have to be the mechanic in the meta. Dragons could have various ways of giving you fireballs or frostbolts too. :^)

>don't die for 6 turns
>drop syl or cairne
>watch in despair as it gets hexed

>yfw bringing rogue to HCT was a mistake

you're a genius user thank you so much I can't lose

>It ends up winning

WHERE'S MY AUCTIONEER BabyRage

Wait for that forced 50 to hit you.

>Rogue winning another Major
B-but I was told it's the new Priest.

my family works at hearthstone and I'm telling you now that their are plans to remove Wild format forever
it's costing them over 100,000USD a month to keep it up

they will announce it in January of 2017

Winning tournament with rogue in 2016

is moat lurker good?

tournament isnt ladder.

Same reason why freezemage is in every single tournament but absolutely ass in every tier list.

Rogue ftw

>it's costing them over 100,000USD a month to keep it up

You of course realize that is chump change for a game of Hearthstone's scope, right? I mean you could at least put effort into your baits.

It's conquest you condom, it's exactly the same as ladder. That's the whole point.

not really
I think it's used in evolve shaman because you can remove something and then get a non-shit drop by evolving it
but evolve shaman is bad so it doesn't matter

>it's exactly the same as ladder

I literally isnt though

Do you really think they would put up with any profit loss?

Trying to get back into Arena for the first time ine a long time, picked this all myself without heartharena or any shit like that. How did I do?

please, go ahead and explain how a tournament where everyone knows each others decklist and go at each other in best of 5s is even remotely similar to random matchmaking

They better give full dust refunds. ;^)

pretty good draft senpai, you'll go far if you're good

>ye olde "my dad works at nintendo" argument

But I'll bite and say, if they did that they better give me a full fucking refund (dust, at least) on all of my now completely unplayable cards. I highly doubt they're literally just gonna delete everything between classic and standard from existence though.

That's turning it around, user. You're making retarded statements without any basis or logic and telling others to prove you wrong.

>tournament is exactly like ladder!
>no it isnt, here's why
>baw stop using logic on me

You're a special kind of stupid, aren't you?

Is it safe to say that in general you want to try to curve pretty low in Arena? Excluding obvious OP picks of course.

In general it seems like the best decks tend to have more good 2 drops combined with good removal. If I had mediocre choices I always tried to favor 2 drops or the lower cost cards in general, especially to fill out my various mana cost slots up to 5.

Those cards will still be playable in Arena and Tavern Brawls™. And you will be given 2 packs in compensation for your auto-dusted cards with that patch.

I could literally craft every card in game if all old series were forcibly dusted.

>And you will be given 2 packs in compensation for your auto-dusted cards with that patch.

Honestly at this point I wouldn't even be surprised if they pulled some shit like that. I'd probably quit the game completely at that point in all seriousness. I don't even play Standard anymore it's so shit, just Wild.

pretty much, yea

What is it about wild that you like better?

hearthstats.net/#top
is this site legit?
how do they track these stats?