Blacklist edition :^)

Raid or Strikes anyone?

>crouchwalk into forge 3 times
>still don't find anyone

it was working fine last night, what the fuck

Boi pucci edition

Anyone for omnigul farm?

Aw yeaaaaah

I'll go for some heroic strikes. Won't be talking because I'm finishing up some work

Name one member if Alpha Team

If we can get the people together I would be down for a raid.

I'm 371 so I think I'm finally ready to give it a go.

good roll

Strikes please

Nurgleprimach

Anyone want to do stage 2 aksis?

>post for omnigul farm
>deleted
What the fuck mods?

I got one with Oiled Frame, Spray and Play and Triple Tap. It's bretty gud.

Strikes then.

Fuck you you fucking fuckfag and your fucking fuckfag fuck-luck

fuck you

wanna go do omnigul?

How does one dupe keys in AF?

stains doesn't like you

Yes.

I guess primus pepe is to racist for a blue board.

You can't do it anymore.

Probably because he's not a little bitch

Somebody posted this in the previous thread and google yielded no results what is this sexy tool of destruction?

It's a photoshop

>playing with """"girls""""
I already have appie thank you

Aww damn, I like it. Scopes and Holos on shotguns always make me happy ever since BF2. Its absurd and awesome. Thanks

Thanks o:
Yeah i haven't even tested it yet. It looks so cool though.
Love you too.

>Rules for posting weapon rolls in /dg/You will be told your roll is shit and to shard it. At least once.

>Unconstructive critisim is inevitable

>10/10 rolls are 7/10 because its not yours

>dismantle all 8/10 rolls, because if its not a perfect 10/10 its useless to /dg/

Simple enough =^)

need 2 for final fight of aksis come get your loot mang!

I was going to ask the same thing.
That's a shame. It looks like TLW but shotgun version.

I just got my Sol Edge to 299 yet I can't get the quest to start the exotic. Is there a pre requisite other than that?

;__;

I have more thn 130 forge victories and never got the fusion rifle or the sniper. Not even shit rolls.

It's not fair!

The Black and White Lens Artifact is actually pretty based

oh you still need a group, we have 2 slots

It kind of is. First Curse barrel, Hakke sniper mag, Invective stock, Red Dot OAS.

Fully upgrade it.

sent you a party inv

>Shit velocity
Just why

I'm pretty disappointed that those lenses take up an artifact space. I won't be getting a single one of them until they have their own slot.

They may be going to your postmaster if your inventory is full and they might be getting overwritten by engrams.

That sucks though 3:

remind me why omnigul farming is happening

Atleast it looks pretty

I gotta ask, why are the Titans getting so much praise in the lore and the story? Titans built the wall, held the enemies at bay and lead the assaults while Warlocks and Hunters allegedly just followed orders from them

When you think about famous Titans, you got legends like Saint-14, Rezyl Azzir, Kabr, Shaxx, Saladin and Zavala. Almost all Hunters and Warlocks are literal nobodies, with maybe two or three exceptions.

Rise of Iron made this thing even more apparent with almost the entire story centering around Jolder and Saladin, both Titans. Sure, there were plenty of Iron Lords but you don't even see anyone elses face in the entire game.

she drops two blues every time and you can kill her over and over by doing the grasp farm method

Oh thanks, I had forgotten that.

Was it got fixed this morning? I had a guy call 5 perfects in a row last night.

titans appeal to the general population because they're big and dumb and punch stuff

For what purpose? If you want black and white screenshots, it'll take 5 seconds in photoshop to turn normal images into monochrome.

stay mad geyboi

Just Aksis or the whole thing?

TITANS LEAD THE WAY

Also they basically sold the game on the Hunter's image. Going by this pattern, Warlocks are due for their day in the sun once Destiny 2 rolls around.

>The Devil You Know
>Rangefinder
>Luck in the Chamber
>Lightweight/ Braced Frame/ High Cal
Yay or nay?

2/3 for omnigul

Does anyone have images of the package previews for all the factions?
I'm looking specifically for Queen's Wrath and House of Judgement.

No, you NEED rifled or even reinforced on a hand cannon.

Im LL 362 should I open legendaries now?

I gotta ask, if you did so much research how did you not notice all the warlocks and hunters in the grimoire?

Oh right, this is bait.

No, keep farming for blues. Only open legendary and exotic after 365

Yes, they only go up to 365

So I have 3 Scout Rifles and I want to infuse one of them up to my light level, but I can't decide.

NL Shadow
Treads Upon Stars
Keystone 01 (new Dead Orbit scout)

Which is worth infusing?

House gives you weapons, Queens gives you Queens Wrath armor/class items.

>tfw you got the Raid scout rifle

Rolls nigga

>tfw got it twice
Give me the fucking AR already

Treads or Keystone. Protip: if you're asking about what gun to use, post the roll on the guns.

>Warlocks following orders
>Hunters and Warlocks are nobodies with a few exceptions
I see you've sharded your reading comprehension

I want to know if it's just Judgment weapons or if you can get the Queen ones too.

Braced frame works too

Keystone: armor piercing rounds/lightweight, hammer forged/third eye, hidden hand

NL Shadow: life support, armor piercing rounds/hand-laid stock/custom optics, hidden hand

Treads: hot swap, explosive rounds/braced frame/sword of aegeus, underdog

Any good vendor shotgun? It's the only weapon type that I really don't have any of.

>you NEED range
>don't worry stability works too
Dude what
Range combats phantom bullets and makes them useable at midrange. If you bring a HC with less than 50 range you might as well use an AR.

Keystone is the best of those but none are great.

Dead Orbit. Maybe Crucible.

Name 3 hunters besides Cayde-6 and Dredgen Yor that are actually interesting. Or 3 warlocks besides Toland and Osiris.

>inb4 Eris

Phantom bullets are a meme and you need to get good at aiming

whats a good roll for treads upon stars

So has anyone even gotten the raid handcannon or pulse? I haven't seen any mention of them so I guess they're just gonna be hardmode drops?

So any raids happening soonish?
Haven't raided yet but would like to run WotM once before reset.

Triple Tap, Hand-laid/PB, Firefly/Outlaw/Reactive

>Phantom bullets are a meme
Yeah and so is phantom range in dark souls 3 right? :^)

>Hunters
Shin Maplhur
Jaren Ward
Shiro-4
Andal Brask
Tevis Larsen
Eris Morn

The crazy bitch in the tower has sold all of the new shaders finally.

I have never noticed phantom bullets and I use low range HC's

Tfw you didn't

legendary engrams are locked on 365?

Then you're the only person who hasn't.

Either a Hardmode drop, or they're in the secret /HIGH SECURITY/ chest after Aksis. Your guess is as good as any.

No, people just invented that term as an excuse for why they missed their shots like lag or hackers

>tfw

Yes

Yup, strike chests will give out higher LL gear (and will ALWAYS give out an artifact), same with Exotic Engrams and faction packs
Also has anyone noticed but you get skeleton keys everyday when you do heroic strikes?

Which one of those are even half as praised or interesting as Rezul Azzir or Saint-14 for example?

Shin Malphur is maybe the only one I agree with, he was pretty badass. But the rest? Literal nobodies.

If none of them are worth keeping, what's the best vendor Scout Rifle I can buy for PvE?

> The new guys name is Shiro
> Le "People die when they are killed" meme
> Guardians don't actually die when they are killed

Missed a great reference opportunity

t. shitter

The term may have been invented but its not like bloom doesn't exist in the game or something. Good bait though.

>shiro-4
>jaren ward
>interesting

not really

Praedyth as well. Oh and Skorri and Efrideet