/pg/ - Persona General

Old Thread: NEWS
>P5 Translations: p5anon.imgur.com/
>Trophies imgur.com/a/AwlYV
>Full Soundtrack mega.nz/#!SkhyDCDb!qlwAxLlyc1dNkBek3cJtT12Hf_oBXOaIm71Y9Vompy0I
>Locations/Dungeons/Misc imgur.com/a/FEkpW
>Portraits mega.nz/#!R0EzxIyb!WRA_4wI_4nOuZzrjbTeW8mo9LdfFn5Cx4y0HzYS8MG4
>Other Images mega.nz/#!OYpigabJ!pd65YCwLuIWjHFCMuDNvkjaNvkQSLrQAWVxVvwXzivc
>The Soundtrack can be found at domi-persona.tumblr.com/post/150303511502/p5-ost-unzip-pw-sharebymamoru-updated
>P5A: the Day Breakers is out and subbed on Nyaa
>P3: Winter of Rebirth BD rips are out on Nyaa
>Persona 5 released in Japan; February 14th in North America and Europe + PAL regions
>Take Your Heart and Steelbook Editions for NA up for pre-orders at Gamestop and Amazon
>20th Anniversary FES to take place at 3331 Arts Chiyoda in December 2016

SCANS
archive.is/U8Ka0
archive.is/FaYLc

INFO
>P5 Info
pastebin.com/MJuR9h0S
GUIDES
>General Guide
pastebin.com/eCHRjKCZ
>PQ Guide
pastebin.com/Bq16HvJh
>P4U2 Guide/Resources
pastebin.com/M3MPepKb

DOWNLOADS
>Art, Guides, Music, etc.
pastebin.com/Vh0CdRit
>P4 Dengeki Comic Anthology
mediafire.com/?4kjjaf0jtw2jyj3
>Persona image collection
mediafire.com/?9j3us2v34coua

MANGA
>Scans
personascans.tumblr.com
mediafire.com/personascans#unst48ukbu457
pastebin.com/L3WXvsf3

Haru

This is now and RyujiXAnne thread!

Post RyujiXAnne!

WAKE UP NEET

Lavenza is best girl!

This.

Maybe it's because he had to go by Kaneko's instructions and style, but I liked his P2 sprite art a whole lot better than his P3+.

Please God, let me meet him. All I want to is to find that perfect boy I know exists. He’s sweet and shy and my age and likes all the things I do, perhaps even is on this site itself. The boy who won’t secretly think I’m a loser, the boy I can cuddle with (even if only possible online) and spent nights talking to and laughing and sharing happiness. Someone who can reciprocate the love I put in, the boy who I can make feel safe and secure unconditionally and can fill this gaping, empty void in my heart.Please, just let me find this person. I’ll change everything about me if that’s what it takes Please, I just can’t take the loneliness anymore.

Reposting since the new thread popped up while I was typing.

Part of the dialogue from the cutscene pic related is from. Used the manga's name for the protagonist.

>Lavenza: The evil god chose two well-grounded humans, and had them compete. This was to determine whether the world should "remain" or "be destroyed and created anew."
>Lavenza: One would be an instigator of the masses' distortion... His name was "Akechi Goro." Were he to win, the human would would "be destroyed and created anew.
>Lavenza: The other would be the trickster opposing him... That boy's name is Kurusu Akira.
>Morgana: If he won, the human world would "remain"... that's what the game was supposed to be.
>Morgana: ...On the surface, anyway.
>Lavenza: The evil god already knew that reformation is not something that would occur to idle humans.
>Lavenza: Because the evil god is itself the distorted wish of the masses.
>Lavenza: However, our true master believed in humanity.
>Lavenza: He believed that surely, among the people, one who could succeed in reforming them, a "trickster," would appear.
>Lavenza: But the evil god laughed at that possibility, and set out to instead cause the one with those groundings to fall into despair, to prove humanity's powerlessness.
>Lavenza: And so he, Kurusu Akira, who possed those grand groundings... was approached for that reason.
>Lavenza: Training the trickster who would become a savior, he would show him the rejection of the masses, and cause him to fall into despair...
>Lavenza: I fear it's likely that the evil god himself may also have intended to nip any danger to himself in the bud.

Then Lavenza goes on to explain how his excuse of "rehabilitating" her when he split her was a contradiction too, and that it's naturally because it was actually meant to give fake!Igor the opportunity to keep watch over the protagonist, and Morgana mentions that from the beginning, Yaldabaoth wasn't going to let the protagonist win.

wait is that an edit or is there actually nude/topless character portraits. I was under the assumption that there were no scenes in P5 where the get naked or partially naked beyond bathing suits in Hawaii

>well-grounded
>goro
kek

>Kaneko's instructions
Except Kaneko should be forbidden of trying to draw anything that resemble a human

desu i think for portraits this combo was the best, it seemed to really reign in both of their bad habits and idiosyncrasies

where did you get this and where can I find more

>Anne is sweaty!
>Anne is buxom!
>Anne is beautiful!
>Anne is wet!
>Anne is cute!
>Anne is flexible!
>Anne is an angel!
>Anne is lewd!
>Anne is sad!
>Anne is silly!
>Anne is stylish!
>Anne is for sexual!
>Anne is awesome!
>Anne is sultry!
>Anne is pure!
>Anne is amused!
>Anne is quality!
>Anne is Lovers!
>Anne is canon!
>Anne is an actress!
>Anne is a model!
>Anne is best girl!

izanami 2 gave the same powers to adachi 2 to see if yu 2 would win and prove humanity's desire to live, but is actually going to fight yu 2 even after yu 2 beat adachi 2 anyways.

>well-grounded
>Goro

Atlus please.

Damnit Haru, you're gonna spill tea everywhere.

They just took a bikini sprite and edited it out obv

Well, then get rid of 70% of the demons he's drawn too, since they don't please your refined tastes.

Yusuke is best boy!

Yusuke is cute

why do you do this

And yet the P2 sprite work turned out pretty damn good despite being inspired by Kaneko's art.

>Goro
>well-grounded
Atlus no.

just become a wild card senpai

They then explain that Morgana (who says he was born in the velvet room) was sent to Protag to help right?

Not that guy, but he has a point. Yogibear is doing the same shit as Izanami, except with far more cheating involved.

Though you could argue that Yu already was chosen by Philemon before Izanami touched him.

>mfw enjoying persona 5 and dont know a lick of japanese

Im using a translator on my iphone,but its going pretty smoothly so far and i can at least know where to go and what to do even though smaller details tend to be funky or weird.

One thing i have noticed is that the characterrs all speak in traditional Japanese and use slang because the blonde woman who is interigating joker is one of the few chracters whos translations make perfect sense when it translate her text.

I assume the blonde intergation woman is speaking in modern kanji dialect?

Any fluent japanese care to tell me why she speaks so clearly?

On another note: this game is text heavy as shit.

I have been playing since 9am and im taking a break cause damn you sit there and read alot.

Than again i'm reading everything that has text cause i'm a true jrpg lover and i leave no stone un-turned.

How many references can you get right, /pg/?

Not in the emotional sense, in the "having knowledge of the basic principles of things" sense.

素養ある is a shitty word to translate.

>well grounded
>Goro

To be fair, Izanami had rules she stuck to. Even if they were dumb rules. Yaldabaoth was always going to cheat.

So I want to buy and import the game. How would I go about this?

I meant the 2 thing
>Though you could argue that Yu already was chosen by Philemon before Izanami touched him.
You kinda can't, VR got him before he even moved to Inaba.

All basic knowledge excluding paternal love and most senses of relationship I guess.

Buy a 10,000yen PSN card from PlayAsia and make a Japanese PSN account, then buy it digitally

>was a contradiction too
does this explain

O X Y M O R O N?

>makes it past the 6 turn threshold consistently on hard
>switches to normal and can't do it

>not getting a physical copy

none, I'm a pleb

Are all of them just mashing a button?

Are you sure you can't wait until February?

I can see Punch Out and Star Fox and that's it

I meant that in the sense that it's different with Potter and Goro because Yu was chosen before shit hit the ceiling. Potter came afterwards.

With the new portrait technology we have, can someone give Haru bangs?

Cute!

Punch Out, Star Fox, and I think I recognize the "Akataro Railway" title screen, but I'm not sure.

Pretty sure it's Star Force, not Star Fox, Hattare Goemon is Ganbare Goemon, and Gouketsuji Gang is based on Gouketsuji Family ('Ichimi' for Gang as opposed to 'Ichizoku' for family).

Now put a smiling Potter between maid Sae and maid Makoto

In the end everyone was doomed if Goro won?
Great. There really was no hope for the guy.

someone shot in Goro's mouth here on various other party members

>Yaldabaoth was always going to cheat.
>not going 20 years into the past and planting fake things so people could take it out of context and rumor it into existance due to the curse you placed on a city

Amateur.

Except everyone was supposed to be doomed if Potter won too, Yaldo wasn't gonna let him win

You walk into the Velvet Room and you see this asshole. What do you do?

Christ, this is going too far

You basically have to use Goro on the velvet twins fight isn't it?
>No real significant weakness
>Plenty multitarget attacks that hit hard
>Heals
>Balanced enough HP/SP pool

Ask for a replacement.

suck his dick

How's my Izanagi?

Oh yeah.

Probably.

Everyone would've been doomed regardless of whether Goro won or not. The whole game is just an excuse for Yaldabaoth/the holy grail to grant humanity's sloth-induced wish to destroy and remake the world, and when shit doesn't go as planned he just tries to erase the phantom thieves from existence.

Has technology gone too far?

Ask him to slap my ass.

Make fun of his dead mum.
Yeah but wtf is Goro going to do to Yabbadabadoo?

>still weak to wind

Not hayai enough

I love you , /pg/.

science has gone too far

Someone tweet this to Atlus, it needs to exist in some form

Yeah, that makes sense. I remember when they were sended back to Shibuya and started disappear.

Fuck his velvet boipussy as Igor watch it

>Yeah but wtf is Goro going to do to Yabbadabadoo?
Be a useless shit and die from lack of bonds

replace that inv3 with absorb wind, it's pretty useless

Lavenza pls

I hope Goro didn't exist and we had this cutie instead of the twins.

You can do better

Get my actual attendant.

Does 5 have a mechanic to force you to not use the same party set up like P3 "tired"

>to Atlus
p_kouhou and atlus_jp

Your attendant is taking after the good-for-nothing teacher

But I want the goodies from the special edition!

I can, but I want to play it now!

>hoodie at the beach

Does anybody have the webm of Goro's armor transformation with sound?

Boldly accept

I wish I could chat with Baofu.

Caroline's umu is fucking adorable

SP doesn't refill on level up, that's the only thing (and not that difficult to overcome)

At least she makes it work

drag him to the guillotine and pray it gives me a better attendant

She's so cute oh my god

Take him out to some cafes. And slowly push him into visiting a psychiatrist.

The western Special Edition comes with more stuff than the JPN one.

Cutest couple

Baofu is based as fuck.
I'm glad Futaba gets the subtle and unsubtle Baofu references.

>that Lupin reference

Any Fantomas besides that one fanart?

What do you guys think?

>After Goro's defeat by the player, the way he atones by sacrificing himself alludes to Takahisa Kandori upon his defeat in the Undersea Ruins in Persona 2: Eternal Punishment.

Well shit, he died. Not that it's suprising considering the circumstances.

He will always live on doujins and fanfics.

Does the west get the digital bonuses as well? the special costumes and shit.

>ONE MONTH

Atlus why?