Hey Veeky Forums

Hey Veeky Forums.
I'm in the process of buying this.
What am I in for?

are you that australian

I'm French famalam.

Youre in for a long lasting quality ride.
Woulda gone with cx5 myself tho

homosexual tendencies

cx3 is tied with the nissan juke for most fun to drive compact crossover....in fact most fun crossover period short of the porsche cayenne/macan

it wont be as fun as most sedans but it's solid and tossable

>you could get a used cayenne for the same price tho

>cx3 is tied with the nissan juke for most fun to drive compact crossover....in fact most fun crossover period short of the porsche cayenne/macan
That's like saying waterboarding yourself for 10 minutes is more fun than 15.

I suppose a Cayenne doesn't have the same maintenance cost though.

you'd be surprised, the cx3 is pretty damn fun
the porches perform suspension black magic though, earlier cayennes feel way lighter than they should and have minimal body lean and pretty fucking feelsy when you get on them.
true, do all services at a reputable well reviewed independent porsche shop, and get a 4 year 48k warranty with the thing (which will be about 4 grand, maybe 5)

To be perfectly honest it was between 3 and CX3. I went for the more polyvalent and newer model. I also prefer the looks.

By crossover standards the Cayenne is a good car but again we're just speaking in relatives. I guess if you've never driven a proper sports car you'll never be disappointed but I still don't get the point of crossovers in general; if I need space I'll get an SUV or pickup, if I'm just carting a few people around frequently I'll get a sedan/hatchback, infrequently or never then a proper sports/otherwise performance car.

It is a great mini-suv to fuck around in town with the capabilty of full-time AWD so you do mild off-roading. The rear-seats aren't that spacious but it's a great car for a small family with small kids. I rate it 8.5/10.

In my opinion I would always go for the CX-5.

I'd personally take a Mazda 3 over a cx3. The cx3 is pretty cramped and does the offer much more space than a Mazda 3. If you need awd then the cx is the better choice but the 3 is more enjoyable to drive Imo. And yes I know the cx3 is built off the mazda 2 chassis. Either way enjoy your Mazda! The new ones are a blast compared to most shit on the road

I guess it's kinda good for everything. What's wrong with going for polyvalence? Sometimes I want to drive a few people around or help someone move. Sometimes I might want to drive on a dirt road to go hiking. Keep in mind I live in France and gas is expensive so a sports car is expensive on the long run and also doesn't sell as well.

Looks like a pigfat crossover. Kodo design is for mazda 3 and 6, others are shit

Really? I think it looks much better than 3. Although I agree 6 looks best but it's not in my budget.

Mazda 3 in soul red is sex

For having driven both at the dealership I can tell you they are basically the same car with the CX being a little shorter and higher. The engine is the same and everything else is pretty much the same. The shape juste makes it a little less aerodynamic but it gains some off-road capability instead.

Now heres the real question.
if im looking to buy a car/suv would I be better off long term with a 3 hatch, cx3, HR-V or the civic? Not only for myself but in the future a child which offer the best fun and reliability?
>or should I save more for the 6/cx5?

If you expect a child, the extra room of the 6/CX-5 will come in handy, but the 3 will handle it okay, the CX-3 is going to be cramped
t. Manchild who just inherited the accord that I spent fifteen years growing up in

A shitty life of cuckoldry and bending to your wife's every whim.

lots of people get them for three main reasons
>ride height, meaning easy entry/exit and being "above" traffic, as well as snow
>awd for snow, even though snow tires would be better
>they "look cool", since the alternatives for practicality like wagons and minivans "look uncool"

that's about it