fggkusogeking.challonge.com/vsav
fggkusogeking.challonge.com/kof02
fggkusogeking.challonge.com/usf4
fggkusogeking.challonge.com/jojos
fggkusogeking.challonge.com/kof98
fggkusogeking.challonge.com/sfv
fggkusogeking.challonge.com/st
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Who do you main in SFV, and who did you main in IV? Seems most people jumped character in V even if their main made it over. I used to use Gouken but now I use Rashido.

Blaz
Blue

Official /fgg/ Pairings:

me x your mom

SFV sucks lmaooo

At this point I think it would be best to ignore SF talk to force the capcucks out of the general, their game is irrelevant at this point and they are constantly shitposting and shilling the fuck out of their game by attacking others.

I don't think there is a single capcuck on here that is actually here for conversation and entertainment, they are all here to shill and shitpost against other games.

SFV is still fun despite the memes

Any recommendations for a xbox360 to ps4 fightstick adapter? Preferably something I could get in Australia for less than 600 dollarydoos

tekken
tag
tournament
two

Any tips on what to do if you find yourself cornered? I'm coming from an Elph player, so I've got a handfull of options besides just Psych Burst and Blitz, but against fast hitters like Ky/Sol those don't seem to be really reliable options and I find myself just stuck.

I cant use the swords to get me out, because if I try to use them and then get hit, they just flop and do nothing.

SFV is fun. Don't listen to the haters!

calvados yrc play a nonshit game like blazblue

What are friends?

:3c

Is this damage "balanced"?

I played Balrog in 4 but considering how drastically he was changed I didn't really enjoy it and tried to make Chun work instead

Urien is currently much more of what I wanted anyway

>KUSOGE KING TOURNAMENT SERIES
It's that time again, /fgg/. Time to play a bunch of dead kusoges (and some not dead kusoges) and watch as people gloat because they're the only people that still play that dead game.

>Points System
This time we'll be assigning a point value to the top 8 finishers in each tournament. The player with the most points at the end of the series will be declared Kusoge King.

1st - 32 points
2nd - 16 points
3rd - 8 points
4th - 4 points
5th/6th - 2 points
7th/8th - 1 point

The man with the most points will be allowed to ban and pick 1 game for the next season.

>Schedule & Games Lineup

fggkusogeking.challonge.com/

September 16th @8:00 PM EST - SF3: Third Strike - fggkusogeking.challonge.com/3s - WINNER: coot
September 30th @9:00 PM EST - Vampire Saviour - fggkusogeking.challonge.com/vsav
October 14th @9:00 PM EST - King of Fighters '02 - fggkusogeking.challonge.com/kof02
October 28th @9:00 PM EST - Ultra Street Fighter 4 - fggkusogeking.challonge.com/usf4
November 11th @9:00 PM EST - Jojo's Bizarre Adventure - fggkusogeking.challonge.com/jojos
November 25th @9:00 PM EST - King of Fighters '98 - fggkusogeking.challonge.com/kof98
December 9th @9:00 PM EST - Street Fighter 5 - fggkusogeking.challonge.com/sfv
December 16th @9:00 PM EST - Super Street Fighter 2 Turbo - fggkusogeking.challonge.com/st

>Rules
-All games best of 3.
-Grand finals best of 5.
-If connection is unplayable attempt to fix it however you can. If it remains unplayable one player may forfeit or you may attempt to play it out.
-Check-in time is 1 hour prior to tournament start. Bracket will be shuffled at start time.
-In the event of a controller malfunction or any other event that disrupts the match the responsible player must forfeit the round. If no player can be determined at fault replay the set with the score before the malfunction.
-No euros

i can never tell where combos start and end in tekken.

Makoto's ex up punch has no invincibility.

Oroshi is the overhead chop.

>fucks up and eats a launcher
>gets carried and wall combo'd
>50%

honestly? not that bad. eating launchers should hurt.

They get 1 tail spin and then normally one wallsplat string.

Seems normal damage to me?

Yes. Don't make dumb mistakes, and you won't eat big damage. In ST you can literally die from full health from one mistake.

I love this Bird Man.He's got so many uses.

Woops, didn't see there was a new thread up, so, gonna ask here

How often is there salt on fighting games? SFV is my first fighting game, not including Final Fantasy Dissidia and Duodecim, here's the story tho
>Playing as Chun-Li
>Going against a Ken
>End up beating him just barely
>He messages me on PSN saying this
"You fucking little shit, I should have won that! I want a rematch."
>Tell him "No, not with that attitude."
>Claims he reported me

i'll put it in sfv terms
>Block dp
>Crush counter combo for 50%
>seems okay.

the damage? yes. solo tekken has always been die in 2 launchers (with or without oki).
the game overall? no.

Yeah play blazblue, the character designs are worse, the balance is worse, and the playerbase is all the kids in highschool you don't want to hang out with.

Great game.

I didn't want to reply to you, I fucked up

That's the first active frame, look how far the kick actually goes. he'd kick her kneecaps.

blazblue understand that their game is embarrassing. guilty gear players act like their game is anything but
>that's so metal duuude

So?

Play EFZ

that's what you should expect from a random PSN user no matter what genre of game you were playing

You're going to get it with any online game. The more popular the game, the more frequent it'll happen to you. Just block/ignore anyone who does it. Don't bite.

Sfv is my first game, primarily learning Ryu atm to develop a good fundamental game and not rely on gimmcks, been playing urien sense the release wanna go back to ryu once i can get Silver with urien.

you're cool fampai.

its one of the big reasons i never got into tekken
they put all the effort on graphics and the hitboxes are terrible

truth bomb

play with my dick

What if I accept that my game is some weird rock equivalent of Jojo?

Does fightcade have the ol KI?

the only thing goobers have going for them is name recognition. they're the street fighter of anime games.

raven exemplifies everything awful about guilty gear.

>the character designs are worse
Subjective
>the balance is worse
It depends on which version you are talking about but right now you are completely wrong.
>and the playerbase is all the kids in highschool you don't want to hang out with
How so? The blazblue general is pretty well behaved and the top players are pretty cool

>he fell for the Ryu meme

Of course blazblue fans understand their game is embarrassing weeb trash, it's shoved in your face constantly

It's a game you couldn't play in front of a stranger.

No

>playing through survival on hard
>gets disconnected from the server on round 47

I was right originally then, oroshi does have invincibility.

don't worry, you wouldn't have gotten any reward from it anyway at the moment

survival is broken anyway, sometimes it's not giving credit after beating all the rounds

I want to play now

Mu > Lambda >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Nu

Yeah I feel like this is what I have to do but I'm fucking awful when it comes to talking to new people

My brother did the same, now he hardly plays except the few times he comes to visit, I guess it just takes a certain type of person to want to keep playing these games

I've only manage to get one of my closer friends to play me 3s twice, and he was a fan of melty blood cause he's a weeb but every time I ask him he says "do i?"

I always thought it was just the particular game and they would catch on with a different one, its why I tried so many, but I think you're right, no one wants to put effort in anymore

when revelator came out, they left the sign character's frame data the same, right?

so now after that patch, did they update the steam version of sign's frame data to match, so that a poor sap like me can still play it and transition over to revelator?

pretty accurate desu
gg is pretty much jojos. the only acceptable anime style. not full of kawaii uguu harem shit

Nice OP.

highly doubt it.

I've wanted to flame people who have shitty ass Internet connections before when I'm searching for 5bars but they are always pc players.

Every time Japan appropriates western culture, it just look embarrassing and soulless. It makes me wonder if the Japs understand the meaning of the songs, or if they just think its superficial qualities are "kawaii" and jam this shit into their game.

>it's a GG fags shitalking BB episode

Time for cuteposting

Do people really think Blazblue is going to beat SF V when CF is out? Here I am playing CPE and it's impossible to find a match above 1 bar. People are honestly going to quit within a week because people use wireless on PS4 for some odd reason

I believe that Blazblue is weeb trash. But I will also admit since I am kind of a weeb already I do like some of the characters even if it's ironically.

Well it's not just "these kids don't want to put effort", but more like "most people don't want to put effort into a video game because they don't have much free time and/or they already have other things they like better".

PC SIGN is still as it was before.

Is there any better feeling then finally being able to constantly do a combo after feeling hopeless like 5 min ago?

I'm getting my ass kicked by the CPU in the vs CPU mode in SFV, like it's not even fair, the CPU always (ALWAYS) techs my throws and will successfully anti air me 90% of the time, it's not even funny.

Nothing will beat SFV because SFV is the face of fighting games

The only game that will beat SFV is melee.

>Do people really think Blazblue is going to beat SF V when CF is out?
Literally no one thinks this, the fuck are you on?

>Here I am playing CPE and it's impossible to find a match above 1 bar.
I am from fucking south america and I can find playable matches instantly. You are either lying or you are from nigeria or some shit

just play with /blaz/ and the discord desu

I wish Akiha was my gf...

Will SFV still fuck my shit up, is it safe now?

bb is moeshit weeb trash
xrd is moeshit weeb trash
ggxx was hella anime but it wasnt moeshit

I wish we could just be at peace with each other.

>Tendencies in people who have difficulties in getting better at games

>Thickheaded/close-minded
>Autopilot the same stuff over and over again
>Too much pride
>Doesn’t listen to advice
>Often blames the opponent when losing
>Doesn’t research stuff
>Weird fixations
>Prefers weak or troll characters
>Doesn’t accept situations where the opponent forces mindgames/rps on them
>Too fixated on the current ongoing match instead of long term
>More fixated on winning, than the contents of a match
>Prioritizes winning over learning
>Narrow field of vision
>Likes wakarangoroshi (beating the opponent with things they don’t know about/understand)
>Having excess confidence in ability to read the opponent
>Low patience
>Getting mad and having that affect the game in a negative manner
>Not thinking from the opponent’s point of view

Let's play.

I want to play blazblue now

sfv is shit

>Guilty gear slowly dying
>Know that blazblue will at least have that new game shine group of players
>Preorder CF
>Start gradually remember all the bullshit in blazblue like azrael( now apparently S tier ) and Carl( also apparently S tier )
>Struggle to avoid cancelling preorder every day

Yeah you're right, either way it makes me a little sad/frustrated

Dont forget Nine, she has to be one of the most bullshit characters ive ever seen in a fighting game.

I mained Akuma in IV. I mained Necalli in V.

defend this

I constantly feel the need to change characters in fighting games. I never get past the most basic proficiency with any one character since every week I get the urge to jump and try someone new. How do I click and commit to a single character? Is it that I haven't found anyone I like or I'm just not giving them enough time?

>tfw she's gonna get hit hard with the nerf bat
>tfw i just wanted to use a cool witch in a fighting game

Nice job posting about the population 6 months later without a PC release.

I see at least 27 players to have a match with

Probably 15 of those players are extremely skilled too.

Anybody has pics of the R. Mika cosplay from EGX?

I main Vega in V and maimed Rose in IV. Feels pretty natural to me.

Then keep using her
Why do you need her to be overpowered? She won't stop being a witch

Gee Rashid how come Allah lets you have TWO waifus?

i had to deal with cs2 rachel

fool me once

those numbers are spread across all of north america and south america.

yeah, that's still 27 but those are pretty awful odds.

I've been playing street fighter with a friend for a while and we're both kinda bored of sf5 at the moment. What are some non sf games on fightcade that are worth checking out?