/lisg/ - Life is Strange General #424

"Come to me all you who are hungry and famished, and I will give you bread" Edition

Previous Thread: Life is Strange is an episodic interactive drama from DONTNOD Entertainment. Set in the Pacific Northwest in the town of Arcadia Bay, the player follows the story of Maxine Caulfield and her seemingly newfound ability to turn hella gay and rewind time. At the prestigious Blackwell Academy, Max must prepare with Chloe Price for the incoming storm of returning to her hometown after five years. Available on Steam, PSN and Xbox Live.

>Official Website:
lifeisstrange.com

>Steam:
store.steampowered.com/app/319630/
steamcommunity.com/groups/4chanlisg

>/lisg/ Permalink:
orph.link/lisg

>FAQs, Old Threads/Strawpolls, Soundtrack/Music & Leaks:
orph.link/lisgarchive

>/lisg/ Community Written Fan Fiction:
orph.link/story

>Compilation of Fanfics:
orph.link/fanfic

>/lisg/ Content Producers:
imgur.com/a/DOAKn

>/lisg/ sings :
youtube.com/watch?v=WjPsOkijFh0

>Strawpolls:
strawpoll.me/11166372 (Vote!)
strawpoll.me/11107672
strawpoll.me/11190596
strawpoll.me/11239475
strawpoll.me/11273878
strawpoll.me/11269929

Other urls found in this thread:

instaud.io/kVV
instaud.io/kWb
youtu.be/8f0DKR037PA
crossmap.com/news/life-is-strange-season-2-premiere-date-and-spoilers-life-is-strange-2-set-to-premiere-by-january-2017-28985
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Watchand pray that you may not enter into temptation; the spirit indeed is willing, but the flesh is weak.

Max is #1

>As Max and Chloe are leaving the ruins of Arcadia Bay behind, there's one more tragic story unfolding
>Alice and Lisa stuck in Max's room, Alice hasn't eaten anything in days, the dorms are destroyed and no one comes looking for them
>"No one's gonna come save us, this is the end, we'll starve to death..."
>Alice...you can survive this and go back to your owner. All you have to do is... all you have to do is eat me."
>"What? No, fuck that. Lisa, you're my number one priority, I'm not eating you!"
>"Alice, think about it... how many times this week did you try to nibble my leafs? I'm a plant, Alice, you're a bunny, maybe it's time I accept my destiny... OUR destiny."
>"Lisa, I can't make this choice!"
>"No Alice, you're the only one who can"

>eat Lisa
instaud.io/kVV

>eat your own foot
instaud.io/kWb

Thank goodness a thread not made by a retard

>retard

you misspelled Warren

>Warren
you correctly spelled retard

Pricefield forever.

>a general for this game still exists
literally how

Would Kate be part of the KKK?

The beginning of the last thread wasn't very comfy, so I decided to leave.

Tradition goes a long way.

There's gonna be a digital series and a 2nd season coming out either later this year or early next year.

It's /comfy/
what's the issue anyway?

Who hype for Vampyr here?

>He'd sacrifice a monkey

Kate nude mod when.

>"Come to me all you who are ____ and _____, and I will give you ____"

- Kate at the Vortex Club Party, probably

Hopefully never.

Chloe nude mod when.

Stop

Max nude mod when.

Samuel nude mod when.

I might do it just for fun....also why are you making me do this?

>2nd season coming out either later this year or early next year.
WTF! 4 REAL?

After that you gotta do Koch.

Is Sam a cross dresser? Seriously asking. He's got a crate full off women's magazines and women's clothes + make up etc.

I think that user is mistaken. Vampyr is guaranteed to come out next year and Dontnod also might announce season 2 shortly afterwards.

I don't think the game would come out until 2018 at the earliest.

Friendly reminder Chloe is hella cute.

They don't call her KKKate for nothing.

I am desu.

Don't they have three teams? Action game, small 11 people team for smaller games and also story team that make lis?

She's very cute, indeed.

3cute5me

Does any user have the screen cap of the analysis of this picture?

youtu.be/8f0DKR037PA

Anyone with enough talent here to make a small animation of Max as Annie in this video? It's nice thinking of Max professing her feelings like this to Chloe.

Hot, horny, head

>no one will ever love you
Why did you have remind me, I was back to halfway being ok with dying alone in my mid twenties

warren never.

who made these?

But I love you, user!

molli's sad smile pictures pluck my heart strings

does anyone have a larger version of this picture?

I want to have sex with Chloe.

We know, Max.

wew that was a bit outright

Calm down Max, we get it. Just wait till you get out of the truck first.

Or don't.

When's the next time we're going to /lisg/ sings? I missed the first round and just want to be included....

Pride
Peace
Power

I wanted to just take a small peek at gameplay but accidently made it to the end of act 4. Can't continue further, falling asleep. But before that, I want to know the answer to this: how did Chloe know where to look for the body ? I didn't understand this. Was it mentioned somewhere in the bunker ?
Pls don't bully me for the rushed playthrough, I wasn't even expecting to go that far. Will do a proper playthrough later.

>first
Lad…

pls halp awesome general, I want to sleep so bad

I think she just kind of remembered there being a fresh digging site at the junkyard?

Chloe hangs out at the junkyard a lot, and the last photo is of Rachel being buried in the junkyard, so she recognised the spot.

Thanks senpais! Now I remember there indeed was a photo at the bunker.
Will continue tommorrow, zzz now.

Before Episode 5's release:
>Lol Mari's theories're shitty.It's way more than shitty to become true
>Chloe has to die thing doesn't make sense.Don't worry they will come with unpredictable story
>We're gonna learn everything about Max's powers,Rachel and Prescotts even Nathan,spirit animals..
>Jefferson knows about Max's powers
>Nathan,Frank,David or Samuel's gonna save us
>Victoria's with Max,she'll save her
>(After seeing Cemetery scene from leaks) I'm sure it'll be Williams,Rachel's or Kate's grave.
>Rachel's the doe and Butterfly and probably we'll see her in Max's dream
>Blue Jay's Chloe

After Episode 5's release:
>Mari's shitty cliche theory became right
>We visited the SF art gallery for 3 seconds. FOR 3 DAMN SECONDS
>Jefferson became a silly bad guy from Disney
>David came to save us.He's a former-soldier but he can't even fight,just listens teenager's orders. Even he doesn't know she has some time travel powers.
>Victoria's with us in the dark room.Laying there and we can talk her or not.Just it.
>Nathan get killed,Victoria too
>Nathan knew something about the storm but they cut it.
>Warren explained Max's powers(!)(thanks warryn) We found out her power causes/related with Chaos Theory and storm.It's not like we didn't know or something.
>Storm is only coming for Bay because Chloe lives in there but Max's the one who keep changes the time
>Prescotts story erased.Nobody even mention their name.
>Rachel's story fucked too.She isn't doe,or butterfly,bluejay or even shit.
>Spirit animals thing died.Blue Butterfly's storm summoner just it.
>Chloe dies again in one of endings (unpredictable) It gives you a lesson: You shouldn't have used your power.And you shouldn't play this game.Now erase your choices and cry like a bitch.
>Chloe has to die thing comes true, Cemetery scene explained with that.
>The other ending's short but it's less cliché than other.We saved Chloe,storm's hit the town and gone.That's it.
>Epilogue: Use ur imaginations:)muh budget

>friendly reminder that turning off your game at the decision screen is confirmed canon ending

>eat your own foot
What's this? Some shitty pirate anime?

>how did Chloe know where to look for the body ?
It wasn't hard to figure out because the last photo (in which Rachel and Nathan passed out) that they've found in the dark room had taken at junkyard.

What would LiS look like as if it allowed you to use the time-travel mechanic at will?

Think Prince of Persia on steroids.

welcome back

Ty
>tfw I found my chloe
>tfw first optimistic thoughts in over 2 years

>PoP
Yeah, Max would be Prince, Chloe would be Prince's beloved Farah

>friendly reminder that you will never know what the VA cast truly believes because michel stands behind them in every interview

Let the shit stirrers sink with our love

Picture related.

Like Prince of Persia.

>prince of persia: tsot
>you can rewind time/kill monsters with dagger of time
>no 'time travel' making things even worse cliché
>no stupid trolley problem ending
it was a good game desu

How new are you?

Stop hating on LiS !

This game made me feel something.
I enjoyed the game alot, I feel empty now.
This game made me very invested in the characters.
For some reason I feel connected to the characters.

Please stop hating on this game !

>implying criticizing something shows that you genuinely hate that

I admire your passion for this game but making a critisism about plot,story doesn't mean we hate the game entirely. Just the opposite, we cared about this game a lot and seeing such a beautiful game ended with rushed,nonsense finale made us upset and along with devs' extreme damage controls it made us mad

>>>/reddit/

As someone who enjoyed episode 5 can you explain in detail what the majority here disliked about it?

I played it in the dark in the middle of the night and it gave me the creeps, I thought it was pretty tense. I'm the exception to the rule though, seems like a lot of people hated the Bay vs Bae choice.

>romanticizing a fictional world this much
it is not healthy for you m8.
go outside,try to talk with people,make friends or idk do some other shit. something that which'll help you to make you realize real life is better than being depressed over some fictional world

In the photo where Rachel is laying with Nathan, that's the location she dug.

>As someone who enjoyed episode 5
Not him, but I don't think you'd understand

Oh sorry for making you feel bad.

Downvote our posts then. We really deserved that.

No please I'm open minded, everyone is allowed to have an opinion! From what I gather people hate how abrupt the final choice is? I guess it's a little bit saddening how at the end of the game all other choices are put aside.

I love you late night /lisg/!

(wuv you with all my heat!)

Just wanted to remind all you user's that when life gets too tiresome, uncomfy, or dare I say Strange we'll always be here for you to come home to! Through work, school, deadlines, money problems, sleepless nights and all the other bullshit (sorry for using profanities Kate) that life loves to throw at you, we'll be here to make you feel all warm and fuzzy with cute pictures, comfy discussion and exclamation points! (and brackets)

You're not alone out there user!

Feels good to put that last thread behind us. Don't get me wrong /lisg/ is my home and I love my home even at its worst. I ain't no fair weather friend no sir! But I'm looking forward to a fresh start after that weird, weird thread we had last time.

Honestly most of us here are sick to death about discussing the endings. Anyone willing to outline in detail everything we hate about the endings probably hasn't been here that long. At best some Anons might post some screen caps from earlier threads.

>everyone is allowed to have an opinion
which reminds me

It's not just about endings. It's all about representation of the final episode.

There were some pretty good scenes like, Nathan's confession, Chloe and Max's dialogues on beach, nightmare sequences... but the other scenes, entire finale's outcome was completely shit, rushed if you compare it with the pre-episodes.

Sad Chloe makes me sad.

We love you too!

That thread.

>''be nice to one other'' edition
>put the character which's majority of general hating,memeing him since 400 threads to blast away on the issue about why is this general hating him
>congrulations you've stirred the pot

I know that hug!

same user, crossmap.com/news/life-is-strange-season-2-premiere-date-and-spoilers-life-is-strange-2-set-to-premiere-by-january-2017-28985

link is a little vague about sources but everything is pointing to a january release date for season 2

>LiS Season 2
>January 2017

isn't that too early tho?

idk maybe. I didn't think so until others started saying so considering it's been a while since ep 5 was released (plenty of time to start releasing new episodes at least).

no one was posting in that thread