the vex did nothing wrong

>>>NEWSRESET INFOLINKS

Other urls found in this thread:

destiny-grimoire.info/#Card-304020
destiny-grimoire.info/#Card-108070
destiny-grimoire.info/#Card-109054
destiny-grimoire.info/#Card-403090
destiny-grimoire.info/#Card-608100
db.destinytracker.com/items/1111479103-cold-mantis-230).
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Get the new plaguelands beacon type
>Kill priest
>Priest shows up
>Before I could reach it two-man faggot team is camping the spot and they take him out
>Axe spawns
>They grab it

Did Bungie seriously put zero fucking foresight into this?

you goddamn copykek

nth for papa hideo

HOTTEST NEW MEME 2016 RIGHT AFTER

>BUNGO DELETED TWEETS

>Shills still defending bungie's damage control.
But be honest dude, how much do they pay you to shitpost any critique of their actions or practices?

>When people die before the 1st captains have even spawned on Aksis

>Finally get the Flow of Knowledge Emblem

Ive been waiting for this for too long.

Can Omnigul drop a Skeleton Key at the base of the hill while farming for LL?

Same amount /v/ pays you to shitpost on Veeky Forums

how the hell do I get a SIVA Shank Offering

any xboners doing anything r/n

>
You can't be a lorefag if you don't know shit about the lore

There were hundreds of Iron Lords, not just the main ones we know about. We know the Iron Lords existed before and after the creation of the City and building of the Wall. We know they participated in at least two major City battles, Six Fronts and Twilight Gap. It should be evident from the Iron Lord armour and the design of Gjallarhorn that the Guardians at Twilight Gap were Iron Lords, or at least Iron Lords participated as part of the battle.
Same way you get everything else in Destiny.

nope, they show up in the strike playlists only

>NO U

Jesus, its like you didn't just follow the corporate manual, you followed it down to the letter.

Sure thing hoss.

I'm not sure but I think nobody cares.

not true

Come on dude, why do you get so triggered when someone points out a shady business practice like deleting negative comments? You have to admit that seems like a shilly behavior.

Once again. Any raids going on that need a body? Got a check point at Phase 2.

What happened with the tweets? When was this?

Post yfw next Nightfall is Wretched Eye W/

> Void Burn
> Trickle
> Grounded
> Chaff

>3 SRs
>all i wanted was a genesis chain~
shit :/

What's the sexiest armor? And I don't mean, "what armor do you think looks the best", I mean, literally, what armor helps accentuate my guardians titties and ass the best?

Noone cares.

Year 1:

>I can't grab relic I'm shit with it
>I can't run sword I'm shit with it

Year 2:

>I cant grab aura I'm shit at it
>I can't grab gaze I'm shit with it
>I hope I'm not torn I can't do it
>I can't be runner

Year 3:

>I can't throw the bombs I'm shit at it

Fuckin' LFG mang.

>shady business practice

I'm sure deleting tweets about something no longer affecting consumers from a company's support twitter account is a gravely shady business practice. You should probably yell at Bungie about it though, instead of us.

They deleted their tweets saying they were working on the outages during the 2 hour period where no one could play during launch.

I personally like the "fuck off, retard" set.

I'm LL343, and not sure where to go from here. Not high enough level to do nightfall shit, too high for other strike playlists. I've never done the Taken King raid, I guess I could do that? Also I only just barely discovered the reciprocal rune shit in the Court of Oryx on the dreadnaught, and I'd do the little arena thing in the Plaguelands but I don't have any SIVA offerings

None. Go play Tera if you want that shit.

>only one weapon can roll surplus in the expansion
>it's unending deluge III

I feel like I've been memed.

>Oh Genesis Chan~ where are you?

I'm more fond of the "kill yourself you non-contributing fuck" set, but thanks.

>game lets you make sexy character
>game lets you do sexy dances
>suddenly it's totally unreasonable to want the sexiest armor

I'm not asking for bikinis I'm just asking for armor jesus fucking christ

>343
>too high for heroic

you can buy 350 shit at the vendors now, and purple drops after that will be up to 3 LL above

while your waiting pop some legendary engrams to get some 365 loot, then from there slam jam shit into your faction to get more higher light items, the higher the better senpai, you can do it

Hakke snipers.

>I'm not asking for bikinis I'm just asking for armor jesus fucking christ

Then figure it out yourself faggot. No one wants to help you jerk off. Fuck off retard.

Need one to boost any gametype wins in private matches for autism score. Swapping teams after 1 kill will count as a win for both of us, to my knowledge.

yeah cus you're talking about so much other important shit like talking about how shitty the expansion is, and talking about how shitty the rolls on your weapons are.

How about maybe just don't reply if you're not going to do anything important you dumb bitch, because now I'm going to keep asking because you're a cunt

So the outages happened at launch, affected players all day. They tweeted out that they were working on it, then after/during the outage they deleted the tweet saying they were working on the issue?

What's the fucking big deal?

Any groups doing forge? I have a perfected offering that I'm not willing to risk on randoms.

What's the sexiest armor? And I don't mean, "what armor do you think looks the best", I mean, literally, what armor helps accentuate my guardians titties and ass the best?

P.S. if you're mentally handicapped don't reply (apparently I need to specify that)

Fuck off retard

>affected players all day.

It affected people for the first two hours it was out. They didn't delete it until yesterday.

Fuck off retard.

>important
>What's the sexiest armor?

I think the Titan Crota raid armor set is the sexiest

Ok, not all players all day but I remember the thread on launch and people were having issues for awhile. Definitely the queue shit was only for a few hours. But again, there's no controversy here, other than the fact that they deleted the tweet being slightly confusing.

Sure.

>Iron Lords
>Twilight Gap
[citation needed]

Gjallarhorn card
destiny-grimoire.info/#Card-304020
>The Gjallarhorn shoulder-mounted rocket system was forged from the armor of Guardians who fell at the Twilight Gap. Gifted to the survivors of that terrible battle, the Gjallarhorn is seen as a symbol of honor and survival.

Shaxx
destiny-grimoire.info/#Card-108070
>Lord Shaxx is one of the heroes of the Battle of the Twilight Gap, having led the counterattack that pushed the Fallen from the City walls. Fearing that another full-scale assault would be more than the City could repel, Shaxx chose to stay in the City to mentor Guardians in the Crucible.

>One day Shaxx vows to return to the war beyond the City, but only after he is confident the fires of the Crucible have forged a new generation of warriors.

Saladin
destiny-grimoire.info/#Card-109054
>A hero to the City and a legend in his own right, Saladin Forge led the City's defense during the Battle for the Twilight Gap. His protégés, Commander Zavala and Lord Shaxx, now lead the Tower's Vanguard and the Crucible, respectively. Saladin remains close to Zavala, though his relationship with Shaxx has been strained since the Twilight Gap.

>The Iron Banner seeks great champions to lead the fight against the Darkness. It was born to honor the Iron Lords and their efforts in the earliest days of the City.

The City Age
destiny-grimoire.info/#Card-403090
>As the City learned to walk again, it found a world overrun by alien menace. It faced disaster and defeat. Even in recent years, as Guardians begin to venture back to the Moon and the inner planets, the City's territory has withdrawn - outer sections abandoned and converted into fortifications in the wake of the Battle of Twilight Gap.

continue'd

Iron Banner
destiny-grimoire.info/#Card-608100
>The Lords of Iron, ancient warriors from the City's founding, have no time for mollycoddling. The City remembers Felwinter and Jolder, Skorri and Timur, Radegast and Gheleon and the others, for their invincible patrols during Six Fronts and the Wall-building. The Iron Banner asks Guardians to live up to that legend.

The Iron Lords are canonically ancient, the Battle of Twilight Gap is canonically recent, there is zero textual support behind Iron Lords dying at Twilight Gap.

Guardians have a wolf theme going on and have had so since day one, even outside of the the Iron Banner. Strength of the Pack (both the cloak and the medal), and the Law of the Jungle ad (also referenced in game db.destinytracker.com/items/1111479103-cold-mantis-230). Gjallarhorn was part of that, and wasn't associated with the Iron Banner (outside of Saladin leading the City at the Battle of Twilight Gap).

I already have 2 top tier snipers for hakke but I wanted to see if there were any other snipers since the viewmodels look like oversized SCAR's

The Iron Banner sets look the best tbqh famalama

Prove that they weren't. Your posts support me. I already stated I wouldn't post links since they were readily available to you and had been posted in the last thread.

They only deleted the tweets and threads that had negative comments on them, not all of them, that's the shady part. Not just people crying, legitimate complaints.

>I'm sure deleting tweets about something no longer affecting consumers from a company's support twitter account is a gravely shady business practice. You should probably yell at Bungie about it though, instead of us.
See this is why you're being called a shill, the issue isn't tweets being deleted, the issue is that ONLY those with negative comments were deleted, it also goes beyond a couple tweets, threads in the forum got the same treatment, the issue of tweets themselves disappearing was never the point, and I'm not sure why you can't seem to get that through your skull, if you're going to pretend to be smart, at least have the common fucking decency to understand the subject being discussed and what the fuck you're smartassing over.

What baffels me is how the FUCK you managed to make a huge deal out of someone mentioning a deleted tweet.

EVERY

FUCKING

TIME

Get over yourself, you're more cancerous than the retards you're criticizing.

how is this ill will?

steadyhand, sureshot, quickdraw
outlaw
hammer forged, explosive rounds, rifled barrel
reactive reload

The Iron Lords were in Six Fronts and Twilight Gap
Gjallahorn has always been associated with the Iron Banner because the Gjallahorn was made out of their armor and you literally go through this with Saladin himself telling you about it in the quest

It never gets old seeing Grasp of Malok in the Crucible.

Twighlight garrison, it makes your chest larger.

Oh weird, a company is deleting super negative comments about an issue that already got fixed?? How strange and shady!! Better call the Better Business Bureau or something to tell on them!!

I'm not the one posting about it in every thread I can. But if he's gonna be retarded about it and cry about the fact that his tweet where he called them fuckers or retards or something got deleted, I'm for sure going to call him a retard for it.

>Oh weird, a company is deleting super negative comments about an issue that already got fixed?? How strange and shady!! Better call the Better Business Bureau or something to tell on them!!
I'm not sure if you're actually this fucking retarded or just fishing for (you)s.

it's what I use when I'm not using the Monte Carlo

what's the problem?

It's strong and popular and hence a meme weapon and if you use it you're a faggo

>I'm not the one posting about it in every thread I can.

>Just over "Deleted tweets"
And this is just the start of one thread.

Pays to keep in mind just because you cry something isn't going to stop so you can get used to these posts or literally go bald geting triggered every time they're posted.

I'm out of here wasted two posts on you already, that's two too many.

That weapons my baby though
I've had it forever and I've upgraded it so it's usable for when I want to use a special or heavy exotic

>I'm not sure if you're actually this fucking retarded or just fishing for (you)s.

Says the guy constantly bitching that his assmad tweets got deleted in what he calls "a shady business practice."

I'm not getting triggered. It doesn't take much effort to call him nor you retarded when you respond.

2/3 for nightfall

that was sarcasm, my dude. /dg/ was all over Grasp's dick and fucking jizzed when Omnigul had that solarburn nightfall. Then everyone actually got one and flooded the Crucible with the fucking things and suddenly it's a meme weapon and blah blah blah.

Basically, Frankenstein bitching about the monster he created

oh

On an unrelated note, I need to get out of this game. It's grinding so I can grind so I can grind etc.

Had if for a about a month and I have almost 48 hours of playtime

can the game (level 1-40 story missions) be done without leveling up skills? I know you will still get exp and that will level you up. but could you complete the whole game without selecting a skill node?

m8 ive had about double that playtime in the last week

What is the best exotic for a Defender in PVE? I like Glasshouse and Helm of Saint-14 but I don't know which one is preferred, or if I should just swap between the two or use something else entirely

>Says the guy constantly bitching
You?
You're the one that brought it up, and this whole thing started over you being exposed as a shill.

Those are both good options. Saint if there's a lot of melee adds, otherwise Glasshouse is just a good general use.

>being exposed

Yeah, you sure exposed me, what with you yelling "SHILL" when I said you're getting mad about nothing.

>Says the guy constantly bitching
>I'm not getting triggered.
Its rarely you see a person reply to himself in his own post.

saint and glasshouse have their uses. glasshouse is good for boss dps while saint is good for add control. Garrison and Arma are also good for their ammo carry perks. I prefer Garrison to arma though because of the mobility.

Saint-14 provides invaluable crowd control in some very specific cases. Last damage phase on Golgoroth? Put a bubble behind your fireteam so the taken thrall don't kill them. I haven't tried but I bet it would be great during Aksis to blind the Captains as they come out of their closets.

Generally people can dip in and out of your bubble during DPS phases on bosses just fine so I never found Glasshouse all that useful.

I'm not bitching though? I'm just calling him retarded.

>Everyone is getting triggered except for me
>I'm just replying
>Bawww stop saying things I don't like

Still have space? I need to get a nightfall or 3 done, hoping for one of the new exotics.

yeah join up

Jiro, please... stop.

Post your kitters, /dg/.

Unless you have to double jump to get to some parts, which I dont believe is the case. Yea, you could.

>you can now wear any number of exotic armors at once

what's the most overpowered setup?

I'm actually impressed by Take a Knee on my Angel's Advocate while wearing Transversive Steps. It's really weird to think that, but it puts the points on the board in the Crucible.

You can keep saying them though, I just think you're an idiot if you do.

I'm not fagposting with anime pictures am I? I'm not crying about not getting to fuck atom am I? I'm not Jiro.

Yeah I've used it on the Death Zamboni part, but I mostly prefer Glasshouse as Saint-14 is more situational IMO. Just making sure that Glasshouse isn't secretly ass or something

>Bawwww I don't like people saying this REEEEEEEE

Jiro, please.

I am becomed the twelve armed Nothing Manacle, Destroyer of Control.

Also,
>tfw heroic Malok at light 351
>scoreboard pops up
>teammates have like 42 and 31 kills
>251 kills
i-i just really hate taken psions since they can two shot you on arc burn.

>No Back Up Plans + 4th Horseman + Blinding Reload Melee

Its a lot of fun.

No Backup Plans in PVE?

Where do you put your bubble during the Siege Engine part?

>Siva infused taken with vex technology.

raspberry/vow/bones/thirdman

alternatively

inmost light/feedback/twilight/dunemarchers

>dont have a cat

pvp?
ram
ophidian aspect
voidfang vestments
transversive steps

I was putting it right where the parts drop because otherwise that ship fucks you up, and me and another titan were dropping them along the route to the end.

whos keen for a cheeky raid up to and possibly including axis