Last thread

Other urls found in this thread:

twitch
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

dead thread dead game

OP here older thread was made

Lanaya the Templar Assassin

explain this meme

is Crystal "Maiden" the most horrible title given to someone in dota land?
this "Maiden" doesnt look like a maiden to me , hell Lina the Slayer is more of a maiden compared to this slut.

every FUCKING day until you like it.

hello /d2g/ , if I set everything correctly this should be the early in the year 2016 and I have time to warn you about PPD

In my timeline PPD grows tired of dota and stops playing on EG. A few years later he starts his political career and manages a seat into the city council. Then after this the records regarding his career are not clear but he manages to become mayor or some city. He then runs for president of USA. This moment was the downfall for the rest of the world. Peter the First quickly begins to make America self-sustainable and closes borders. The effect was unforeseen nearly every other economy struggles to maintain itself and it only encourages the other large powers to become self-sustainable as well.

Eventually America succeeds and launches several other countries into deep recession. China develops a throw away clones for their workforce and manages to keep up with America. Fast forward a few generations and China suffers the largest epidemic, killing nearly 87% of their clone population. Effectively making America the only first world country.

We've analysed the timeline and predicted the only way to prevent this is to ensure that PPD continues playing dota on team EG.

esports soon lads

>it's pdd is good episode

>pick low effort cuckport hero
>get carried
Why are you still 2k user?

I'm so ecstatic right now!! I am a 2k player and this game I was playing Dazzle at the start of the match I bought wards and couriers and everything, then in mid game my team's Riki said "you support good" then Slardar and Slark agreed with "yeah" and "Dazzle is good" respectively. I said "thank you :)" then after the end of the game I saw my commend increase from 0 to 1! I don't know who commended me but it's probably the Riki :)

I never felt as happy in a DotA game as right now, it definitely gave me a BIG confident boost!!! Now I can confidently play more online matches instead of with bots!

Thank you for reading you guys! :)

EDIT: in case any of you guys want to see my 2k match 2661123099 :)

which is the best HUD Dotards?
i am planning to buy a new one and i wanna know which ones are the best ones

Scions of the Sky is pretty good.

>be 3k woods mainer with 400 LC games
>mark jungle
>5th guy last picks Kotl
>doesn't go lane
>just blasts your creeps and leeches jungle XP
What do you do in a game like this? I had like 15 minute midas and by then all lanes were lost.

learn how to play with LC cause LC jungle is like the worst, if you are a good player you may save the game but else you will just fuck all for your team

>learn how to play in lane, cause in the jungle she is shit
>forgot to put that on this, how embarassing

>there are still shitters that act like jungle LC doesn't win games in 2016
I bet you also told people that Huskar would never be viable and that Riki is easily countered

nah I knew huskar was viable and riki is not countered easily

Yeah you are obvious shit. Just look at her jungle qinrate in 3 to 4k it hovers around 43%, which is absolute dumpster.

You will literally never leave high skill (implying you are even 3250) by making your team play 4v5 while you hit creeps with no regard to efficency.

But my LC winrate is 56% with over 300 games, all woods. I get 9 minute Midas Phase boots and start snowballing from dueling.

Hi anons I'm currently in singapore for a week. Should I try ranked SEA doto?

no

Lina, pls

right?

S T O P

>shitskin paki subhuman is stalking people and is clinically insane

Ledouche is Ritsu of /d2g/

holy shit i don't think the thread has ever been THIS dead before

Patch when?

I come bearing esports

twitch
.tv/beyondthesummit

Nothing too exciting but it's better than nothing until MDL

>tier 8 teams

literally who cares?

I thought "I only watch tier 1 dota like Secret" faggots like you had died out

its kinda frustrating seeing your carry missing last hits you wouldn't and playing bad in general

>died out

the only reason faggots like you watch those tier 8 teams play is because they have a caster and you are too stupid to figure out whats going on in games for your self. please end your miserable life

Wow Draskyl seems like a fucking asshole.

/d2g/ called DC a "tier 3 NA shitteam led by a washed up teamwrecker" for months, even up to the TI playoffs. Those "tier 8 teams" could be winning LANs in 6 months, nobody can predict shit anymore.

no, EU d2g called DC a tier 3 shitter team until they started winning and then they called them EU. there is a difference you aspie

an elitist asshole.

>carry farms all game
>so farmed we could just literally group up and end
>instead gets caught without a buyback and we lose

do some people get enjoyment out of farming into a defeat

>wake up
>30 posts in last 8 hours

really

>envy is streaming on twitch
but i thought he soldout to that chink streaming site

>0 posts in 45 minutes

The reason why this thread is dead is because some dipshit fucked up the OP in the "real" thread and thinking there was no dota 2 general someone else made this thread

Only one thing can save this general.

twitch tv slash swayzesghost