Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/c6RNX28CGBU?t=480
clips.twitch.
youtube.com/watch?v=Oai1V7kaFBk
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

SFV is mediocre.

>him

All fighting games are fun in their own way!

it's a bit too generous but it's a good idea in itself
2f would have been enough though

Charge fucking sucks.

is she good?

>grappler
the best kind

why all the characters that i like are shit?

Hey Brick, can you post the you tried doggo pic? I can't find it.

Why are most DLC characters' premium costumes so bad?

Alex, Guile, Urien and Booki.

I didn't mean that Naoto. I main Kanji anyway.

At least Yatagarasu is fun

>Season 1 is over
>We're not getting a season 2

Good. They should just make SF6 instead and this time make it not shit.

play 98, she's decent there and the game is better anyway

play kof

except sfv

i'll try

Who is rocking the most impressive Urien so far? I want to learn him but I'm not very creative when it comes to combos.

try harder and maybe you'll become the most impressive urien so far.

also ibuki is shit

until someone makes top 8, nobody is rocking an impressive urien yet

Too early. Also for the first two weeks he's not going to be legal.

Why do you hate BB?

>mfw it's actually better

i dont

ive never even played any blazblue game

Because most people already bought them with the Season Pass so Capcom is not going to put any effort on them.

no one. all dlc chars suck. wait for the balance update.

So now that Season 1 is all said and done what do you think of the DLC characters? Also what changes do you think Season 2 will bring besides new characters? Will Capcom get their shit together next year?

fix ibuki's face and give her more damage.

I hate the game even more than SF4. It's boring as shit to play. I don't think Season 2 will save the game unless they make core changes to the game, which I doubt.

DELETE THIS

it's been super downhill since sfxt
capcom is literally a fossil and there's no jurassic park

Why does everyone seem to misunderstand the hate for AA jabs?
I started listening to that Chen "understanding fighting game hate" thing and he thinks it's about the jabs being too good and not other AAs being garbage

CA Select. You mightn't like it but you know it's coming.

because some character's jabs are really really good for anti airing in a game with bad dedicated anti airs
not only do they anti air properly but they also create automixup situations after them

now this would be less retarded if everyone had jabs like that but it's usually the top tiers that have them (which is probably a reason some of them are top tiers to begin with)

that's why sfv's aa jab thing is a shitty situation but I don't really know why eventhubs readers think they're stupid

They're retarded because they're the only reliable AAs and at the same time they don't discourage jumping because eating a big punish for jumping > being put in a mixup for jumping

Then if you're up against someone with a DP you gotta be prepared for that when they land.

>I started listening to that Chen
Please don't.

someone buy me nacallis cpt costume

CA select is actually a good possibility, definitely way more likely than V-Trigger select.

that's hot af.
>tfw ur chillin w/ a chick and shes so turned on she starts dripping through her panties and/or pants

Did SFxTK sell more than SFV?

melty blood sold more than sfv

Trigger select might be cool if it was normalised across the cast to installs and cancels so you could choose between a combo extension trigger like Urien or an install, I'd enjoy playing Necalli with that.

Hitbox tweaks on normals
Less frame delay
Damage adjustment on DLC characters
Zangief being made into a playable character

Really it's just the fact that being AA'd with this fast, low, committal move feels really disrespectful and belittleing on the receiving end. It takes a mental toll on you and is just subconsciously aggrivating. Balance wise, there's an argument to be made that they require less mental commitment/reaction speed than a traditional AA special move and are thus OP, although I'm personally on the fence on that.

Nobody talks about the fact that AA jabs come with their own set of drawbacks in addition to their strengths. They's especially vulnerable to any move that delays landing due to their few active frames, and other shenanigans like lower-body invincible landings that can just fall through them for the same reason.

Case in point, Gamerbee still opts to AA with dp every time.

fuck you whoever said that skullgirls was combo city

you can only do one combo and then you're forced to do small combos

>They's especially vulnerable to any move that delays landing due to their few active frames,
Well not really since they're so fast.

play KI then, the whole game revolves around combos, even the smallest combo is flamboyant as fuck.

>feels really disrespectful and belittleing on the receiving end
as it should be, jumping should be discouraged, not encouraged
play proper neutral instead

Yes really. If Ryu tries to AA necalli with jab and he the necalli divekicks, the jab, which would have hit had necalli followed his normal jump arc, will whiff, and Ryu will have to block the divekick. DP doesn't have this problem.

That's not a win for the divekick, the jab AA has successfully won that situation as he's now free to punish.

small combos can be hype too

go to around 8 minutes in this video to the part where the lead game designer of SG gets surprised
youtu.be/c6RNX28CGBU?t=480

that's bullshit but I believe it

skullgirls is just trash im sorry

your opinion is just trash im sorry

Capcom is not going to pull off SFV, despite its preposterous launch and overall underwhelming sales.

There is a difference SFxTK and SFV. SFxTK wasn't mean to replace SFIV in the competitive scene, but rather to go along with it. SFxTK didn't end up being a big loss for Capcom outside of a bad look from the userbase. The game had models directly taken from SFIV and you can see it didn't have a really high budget.

SFV is a outsourced mess but unlike SFxTK it completely replaces SFIV as its successor. The better comparison could be SF3:NG, which had a terrible launch as well. The fact the game has lots of highlights from the competitive community + a much bigger emphasis and DLCs like costumes and other stuff will be enough to sustain its survivability.

This said, I don't deny that SFV has been a disaster and that it could've been much, much bigger (and more polished).

>Shin Shoryu / Metsu Shoryu
>Shinryuken
>Kikosho
>Opening "Badass Motherfucking" Gambit
>Atomic Buster City Bitch
>Ero Kunoichi Hissatsu Ougi: Sen Sakuranbo Tsubushi

art looks pretty but it's a clusterfuck, i guess when you're playing it's totally different.
Never touched SG though.

Pretty sure SFxT cost more than SFV. That game had double the roster and was filled with content. Not to mention the Tekken characters they had to make from scrap. SFV is low-budget in comparison.

whoa hitgrabs don't cause burst
fucking japan

clips.twitch.
tv/greentekken/StupidAntOMGScoots

dat music
dat Josie
dem graphics

Hurry up and release already T7.

a tiny wimpy, crybaby girl doing bruce's muay thai moves is the dumbest looking shit but damn she's fine

Dat titty bounce

The smallest details matter the most.

fuck the last time that i played tekken was in 2006.
is howarang in the new game?

youtube.com/watch?v=Oai1V7kaFBk

has there been any fighters that fixed up/made major adjustments to character models at post release? Ibuki only really needs her win pose fixed to a more toned down smile.

you'll see
you'll all see

Capcom is only looking bad right now because the A-Team is working on making Tekken vs Street Fighter the best fighting game ever

How do I do Birdie's 2nd trial? Seems super simple and I cant believe its giving me so much trouble, but I cant tell what Im doing different from the demonstration.

TxSF is namco

That shit's being made by Namco boy

only if it's a really really big mistake.
from my criteria it is but from capcom's point of view well it's just meh.

yeah and he's sick right now

I believe.in capcom too

Hold a button that isnt medium punch or medium kick
jump in medium kick
standing medium punch
let go of whatever button you were holding

post yfw 6+ years of SFV awaits us

THAT THONG TH THONG THONG THONG

It will last two years top. USF4 had as many players in its last months before SFV.

i remember being called faggot because of his looks, but i don't see anything gay on his design.

Fuck he's even got Urien's hair

man i liked that song i dont even care that sisqos a huge faggot.

i like uriens v-reversal at least

its got this "get the FUCK away from me peasant" vibe

I was thinking that I was supposed to hold the medium kick untill bullhorn
These demonstrations are not all that helpful

No, they should make Revived Street Fighter 4

So what ideas do you have/would you like to see as your main's hypothetical second CA?

For Vega, I think it could be neat to trade off the damage and combo potential of his current super for an invincible wakeup option. Maybe a teleport-like escape move functionally similar to Nash's vtrigger, possibly with 2 bars of meter instead of 3.

>I was thinking that I was supposed to hold the medium kick untill bullhorn
bruh
>These demonstrations are not all that helpful
They are mostly there for the trials where you have to adjust your position during a certain point in the combo, or where the timing is really weird

bison's should be an install and transform him into an actual character

stop trying to act cool everyone knows ur a fucking geek

real geek hours who up

Dizzy is cute!
But also Stoopid

Dumb question probably but I'm rather new to Street Fighter and have been playing Balrog a ton, made him my main. Though I recently have been told I could charge my TAP and I can't seem to find something explaining how to do so.

I've seen there are different levels of TAP (1-7 if I recall correctly) and I have no idea how exactly to charge them.

all punches or kicks
learn how to google you stupid capcuck

I did but I didn't exactly understand what the shittily written Gamefaqs comments and boards were saying but thanks I guess.

the longer you hold down the buttons before releasing the higher the tap level

yeah, yeah

I might've been a bit too specific

>Trial has 3 inputs
>But you should already have a button pressed
>We wont tell you tho
bruh

man SFV even ruins search engines