>can potentially ride a motorcycle if you want to
>decent pay/pension/401k etc
I could think of worse jobs

You forgot
>blasting nignogs who try to pull shit on you

Fuck yeah i would work traffic

Joke's on you, I already wanted to
Just gotta get Veeky Forums first

I think it would be fun but I don't think I'd last too long. Ya' know excessive gas usage, excessive tire wear, excessive usage of the lights. Pretty sure I'd only drive a black SHO or UC Tahoe.

sauce

Mollie Jane Cock Pursuit

I'd consider being a cop if I was an immigrant. I'm going back to Europe soon though, considering being a cop in Germany, since I have citizenship there. Gotta protect pure germanic blood, since the Germans don't seem to be willing to do it themselves.

Pay isn't descent

>can potentially ride a motorcycle if you want to
I would

>Gotta protect pure germanic blood
but you're also an immigrant then you fucking idiot

Planning on becoming a cop, so that would be part of it. I don't figure it would be bad at all, plus could possibly try to get in the motor unit and ride all day doing it

Fort Lauderdale PD hires a bunch of people every year or two and advertises a bunch. I thought about it but everybody hates cops and 90% of encounters you have with people, you are ruining their day. I think it would piss me off always being the bad guy.

Benefits are normally good, and the pay isn't bad but not what you deserve. The thing with public jobs like that is you do your service for a couple years at $40k/yr and if you aren't retarded you can move up fast and retire with a sweet pension at a young age.

fuck no.
however i can see myself doing that after i EAS.
The Bay Area(SFPD-Oakland PD) is aching for more cops on the streets, you'd see massive billboards advertising such on the interchange and on city streets.

and it's unfortunate that not so many native residents are on the force.

That's like what FLPD does when they have these hiring campaigns, they advertised like crazy. If there were more nigs from the neighborhood willing to work and weren't felons, it would be great for these areas.

Yeah, currently in the process of trying to get into my state's highway patrol academy. Pretty /excite/ about it, can't W8 to
>pull over fuckbois vaping in their stancefag mobiles
>bust din do's doing nignog related activities
>use the badge to pull mad pussy
>drive 120+ everyday
>get paid a bonus to stay Veeky Forums
>carry a fun everywhere I go

>use the badge to pull mad pussy
This.

Go on CL right now and look at the "Missed Connections" and guarantee a bunch of them will be looking for cops.

>work your ass off all year, including holidays
>stuck outside in the heat
>likely to be killed by a nigger or kill a nigger and be demonized

I know a lot of cops who like their job, but the amount of bullshit they deal with is incredible

>likely to be killed by a nigger or kill a nigger and be demonized

lolno. If you were a cop where I live the only thing you'd get called in on is old ladies crashing their Lexus into a tree and an occasional 911 call that goes like "y-y-ya gotta get ova heeer! Thos fuckin' moulies are leanin on my caaah again!" Maybe if you worked in Inglewood and were in charge of carrying out search warrants, yeah. But anywhere else and you're less likely to die than in construction work.

Not to mention if you bust your ass on overtime you can make 100k, you've got the blue magnet, and one of the few jobs that still gives a pension.

deputy sheriff here.
>Would you work traffic?
i usually avoid it at all costs.
>>ping people texting + driving
not a primary stop in FL where I work
>>get obvious jalopies towed
No inspections in FL so towing cars is usually limited to abandoned vehicles and morons driving without a valid license or registration.
>>bust drink/drug drivers
3 hours of paperwork to go to court on my day off as some shitbag lawyer tries to convince a jury that im a nazi and his client was just following the law.
>>can potentially ride a motorcycle if you want to
its too hot for that shit here or raining.
>>decent pay/pension/401k etc
this is true mostly. I dont make a bunch of money but i can pull a pension check before im 50 and my insurance is boss.
>I could think of worse jobs
my job is 80 percent chill and 20 percent insanity. I love it.

>Would you work traffic?
Nope. Courts undermine the judgement of the few good cops left.

Anecdote: Some years ago, there was a deputy who excelled at spotting drunk drivers. Always had the most busts in the dept. One court day, a smart defense attorney gets deputy on stand and asks what what was his probable cause for pulling client over. "He was driving too slow." Judge says, "Wait. You pull people over for driving too slowly? How many other of your stops are for the same reason?" (Courts usually line up cases for a cop on the same day.) Deputy says, "All of them." Judge says, "Never let me see another case for slow driving in here again. All cases dismissed."

Never mind that this deputy had hit on probably the best profile for drunks possible. If it was me (the deputy) I'd have quit. Too much other shit like that goes down in my town. The judge was probably the biggest drunk of them all.

Fuck no stupid pigs I'll wreck em

Yeah it could be fun.

what part of fl

west gulf coast

pay that doesn't descent sounds pretty good to me

>>stuck outside in the heat
only if you're a pleb on foot patrol
all the cops I know sit in their cars all day with the AC on

Nope, cops are a toxic culture. The few well-meaning individuals that join are pushed out or to the sideline, or corrupted themselves.

>everyone hates you
>deal with legal+beaurocratic bullshit 24/7
>get fat
>get shot

I'll pass thanks desu

>Fuck cops
>I hate cops
>Want nothing to do with cops
>Ohh shit, someone stole mah gold plated rims!
>Wut do I do!
>I know, ill call da police!

>not just looking for the damn things yourself
You should have them insured anyway
Only an idiot uses liability only for anything but manuel practice boxes and your $700 parts truck.

Absolutely not. Traffic cops are the gutter trash of the cop world.

fuck that, i'm going federal. local cops are pretty much babysit adults since 90% of law breakers are repeats.

Just looked and found nothing

Didn't know Warren Buffett posted on Veeky Forums