/xivg/ - Final Fantasy XIV: Heavensward General

Momodi is such a sweetheart!

>Patch 3.4 Notes (Full)
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/topics/detail/159309cb1ef0706cf37a9a91e3e18865b70097a6

>Patch 3.4 Trailer
youtube.com/watch?v=8JPfQb549Eo

>Patch 3.38 notes
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/topics/detail/e4b6631397ff961d32d63a6a5b275bb2bbd2382d

>Youkai Watch x FFXIV Event. (July 26th-October 3rd)
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/special/2016/youkai-watch/

>Resources, Guides, Free Companies and Linkshells:
pastebin.com/raw/p88PqskL

Servers are down a full 24 hours to prepare for patch 3.4. Will be back up on Tuesday at 3:00 AM PDT

Previous thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HGgsklW-mtg
youtube.com/watch?v=dovRfPNl80w
diffchecker.com/G8rSCnvL
steamcommunity.com/id/youllneverknowhowmyhellburns/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

If I need to spiritbond gear then desynth it for Demicrystals I'm going to kill someone

They are the same size as FC rooms with same item cap, but there's 90 per ward per subdivision, so it adds up to 6000-and-some each server in total.

Xth for cannon docking >///

First for docking

youtube.com/watch?v=HGgsklW-mtg

How old are you?

Titan-egi doesn't look amused.

nth for unpopular confessions!

i love character+youtube because even if no one even watches it, sharing something i like feels nice

Not the first post, nor the first post about docking.

>50% echo
What the shit. Is this necessary? Also has this ever been done before?

What are you gonna do first tomorrow /xivg/?

I want to _____ a lalafell

they did it with seph

I'm a lizard with a glock

Get an apartment in Drakn ward.

Maybe logon to friend's character to get his, and then Sophia.

Post cats.

Buy apartment
Do the MSQ
Cap scripture

Be raised, nurtured, and eventually married to

Is it bad if I want to play this game just for the lalafell?

Alexander and Sophia.

For once I'd like to go into trials and raids and not have someone ask me if I've watched the video.

Play for whatever reason you want to play.

Will you be my lewd friend?

I'm going to wear an Extreme Survival Shirt and go on an Extreme Adventure!

youtube.com/watch?v=dovRfPNl80w
What to do now? I made no plans for my off day.

Then you can go extreme right on this cock user

How long do you think before that group kicks you too?

I guess you're right...still, its poopie for those who are left out once everyones bought everything

Awww, and here I was hoping they'd have a beautiful view of the land below out a window or something, laaaaaame

And this is a very lewd post and its making me feel funny...

watch scary movies with

get apt then fuck around with creator

datamined OST when?

they're already off the angered raid roster lmao

unlocking all the new stuff, planning out gearing path, doing Midas & Sophia normal with some FC members hopefully

I'm going to wear New World Armlets and deny you access to a new world!

Buy apartment.
Get Brute Justice music.
ERP in apartment to the sounds of Brute Justice.

>Brute justice
>Not oblivion

Smalltime, kiddo.

Okay Red.

did you get to 60

>Grade two, three, four, and five glamour prisms have been removed. All glamour prism recipes will now use a single catalyst─crystal prism─and a requisite crafting material.

Nice. I never liked that they were in tiers like that.

Make some Thordan/Ravioli weps and go roll in more dosh

Making pom friends, I see! Cute!
Offer them some free kupo nuts.

I took a nap instead

s m h

who dis

but the vouchers

thank fucking god

already happening
twitch tv/clarity_cs/v/91378379
2:28:10

>chinadress in cashshop
>1 day after patch

>hetchrom

leave

sorry i have legacy priviledge

Thordan weapons look stupidly easy to make desu

Are there any interesting changes from the prelim notes to the full notes, other than the orchestrion roll additions?

Because they have 0 value.

>just vendored 99 grade 4 clothcraft prisms because they were going for about 500-1k each and it wasn't worth the time or space to put them on the MB

Glam prism streamline, crafting recipe confirmation, ilvs. Actual stats will have to wait until dataminers get to it

I may be red (colour) but I am not red (nickname).

>Doesn't want the group of children cheering them on as they climax.
Pfff

>Buy apartment.
I thought you meant irl at first

diffchecker.com/G8rSCnvL

One does not ERP to the sounds of Brute Justice.

One performs Posing Ranger Poses.

First off, check Grand Company shit. I logged out right there so that it could be the first thing I could do. Turn in all my unwanted Midan shit, see about a promotion, register for a Platoon...

Then, off to snag an apartment. Then I think MSQ, and somewhere along the lines I'll check out what's in my inventory, and what's new in Idyllshire. End of the day, beat Sophia, and maybe give EX a try. The question is, which first? Start Creator Normal, or try SophiaEX?

This is amazing. He just keeps doing it.

What were you doing in /ffg/?

I'm starting to really not look forward to Wonderous Tails but the potential rewards might balance it out

my question is how he keeps getting into groups desu

I've farmed so much crap for these guys, I wouldn't offer them a free knucklesandwich!

>crafting recipe confirmation, ilvs.
>Thordan and Ravana Craft Weapons are both 180
>Weaker than the Trial Counterparts, and thus only good for glamour
I mean, I realize that given the rate of progression, and how far in the dust they are, it'd be pretty pointless to make the crafted versions incrementally superior to the trial versions as has been the norm till now, but all the same, I'm still disappointed.

clicked the wrong thread

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHA
EMBARRASSING

Most hardcore companies don't go off hearsay and trial the player to see for themselves. Ippiki's reputation to just about anyone on Ragnarok would have been hearsay at best, so of course he was given a shot

oh

>memes are irrelevant
my world.... thrown asunder....

My guess is they just don't want tradeable weapons with actual stats to go around like candy, there haven't been any lv60 crafted weapons outside the i150 up till this patch.

He is a complete nobody on EU servers. Apart from people that visit these threads and play on EU servers, no one knows who he is nor do they care, they just trial him.

The devs want to force the players to play the game for their weapons.
Keeps stuff alive more that way.

The Bismark Crafted Weapons were superior to their Trial Versions.

LOL

dok

He server transfers every raid tier and finds the groups that dont know about him yet

Judging by the new recipes the i250s are not gonna be fast to get either

Holy fucking shit

>Those eyes
Wait a second E.V.?

Buy Apartment
Get Brute Justice scroll
/pet and /hug people in apartment to the sounds of Brute Justice

>those updated patch notes
Shortmen.. I am so sorry... That we can't press charges here.

I'm going back to bed, if anyone wants to talk about what a hack yoship is for ~10 minutes, you know where to find me.

steamcommunity.com/id/youllneverknowhowmyhellburns/

You're a retard

The differences between preliminary and final patch notes are usually incredibly minor and usually just a list of the items added, though. It helped me, in a way, since I at least know the ilvl I need to get my alt to before I can do Sophia EX on a second character

>Players will also receive an Alexandrian gear once per week after completing Alexander - The Burden of the Son. Alexandrian gears can be exchanged for micro tomestones by speaking with the NPC Sabina in Idyllshire (X:5.8 Y:5.2). Micro tomestones are used in the purchase of new weapons.

>Burden of the Son
Wat.

Brute Justice theme is awful_.

Let us give you a reason to still do midas

It's a mistake, they keep doing it. They fixed some of the errors from the preliminary notes but not that one. Similarly, they think Thaumaturge weapons are Conjurer

typo

Shit taste

>tfw you thought 3.4 wasn't for another week and didn't prepare to cash in on the housing boom
I don't deserve nice things

Their SCH does adlo too early and its eating some of the shield so the deploy is really weak. It was basically his fault they died

If they want him to tank LB and he doesnt though thats pretty much on him, especially with a fight on farm status. No reason to not be safe

Say that to my face
1v1 me in /pet and /hug see what happens

>abysmal WAR + a8s
oh SHIT

I didn't know you were the admin of a group I'm in

DO YOU SCHOLAR THIS

is there a way to search on fflogs for parses by server? i want to know who the best of is on so i know how i match up

New goal for 3.4.

Acquire Sophia statue.
Molest Sophia statue.

>tfw no rich crafting daddy to give me millions of gil for nudes and skype sex

why live

>being in the antibully association
lol...