/wpsg/ - WoW Private Servers General

Let's all be friends edition!

Guilds:

Alliance, Icecrown, Warmane

Horde, Gamer-District
>Where can I get game clients?
pastebin.com/mxjmsr3t

>How do I connect to [server]?
1. Register on a private server that hosts the same game client you have.
2. Copy their realmlist URL. This can usually be found on the main page of the website or on their registration page.
3. Look for a realmlist.wtf file in your WoW folder. This may either be in the root folder, or inside Wow/Data/enUS/
4. Open the realmlist.wtf file in a text editor such as Notepad and paste in the realmlist settings of the server. Make sure it starts with 'set realmlist' followed by the realmlist URL.

>I have set the realmlist correctly but it still connects me to XYZ server/says invalid login info.
You will need a clean wow.exe and dll files if you downloaded your WoW client from XYZ server. Check the clients section above.

>How do I stop my client from auto-updating?
• Start the game with wow.exe - not launcher.exe
• Don't use your email for logging in, use your account name.
• Find the patchlist file in your install

Other urls found in this thread:

wow-awakening.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

bump

is gamer-district the best if you don't want to spend too much time on leveling?

how good it is the gearing progress on a new leveled char due the fact the server is full with at least ilvl232 people that come from transfers?

>i play warmane

Gamer district seems terrible and dead

let it die

by bumping it?

The only way to make awareness of both and is the keep bumping this thread.

Else both guilds would have to invite normies at some point

the noqueue guildleader proclaimed it was dead though

Why we don't talk about something other than LK?

Atlantiss is dead as far as I know?

Who the hell is stopping you?

Well, I play on russian funserver and leveling on atlantiss is too boring for me.

>p10
I guess, there is no interest in private servers until legion hype is over.

wwu

Is Icecrown down? Says the restarts were meant to be tomorrow.

Dont post dead guilds in the op.
The only wpsg guild is on kronos2
Thank you for making wpsg great again

Yes. The gatekeep is getting the gear to que for heroics. NO ONE AT ALL does normals so you struggle a bit to get there. Good news is rep is modified so you can get the rep gear pretty fast, and the ilvl 200 gear is very very cheap on AH since its an ICC funserver.

Once a decent server comes along, No Queue will transition. Just bidding our time by clearing 0 percent hc ICC. Friendly reminder to those who want to be part of a guild that stays together regardless of general, xpac, or server to give no queue a shot.

>wow-awakening.com/
>vanilla - wotlk progressive server
>no classes
>just pick from a mish-mash of spells across all classes
>same for talents
>oh by the way if you want to play give me $15 >:^)

Will anyone actually play this garbage? I can already see how this will go. EVERYONE will have stealth. Everyone will have travel form. Everyone will pick only the most effective stuns, most efficient heals, and biggest damage spells. You won't be able to quest because factions don't matter and world PvP is free for all, so you'll be ganked constantly and bullied by large allied gank groups.

PvE will fall apart because there's no way to balance raid encounters when everyone has wildly different ability kits. You won't even know if your group has dedicated healers and tanks. They might say they are but then you'll find out you grouped with a retard who has one shitty healing spell and a bunch of Warlock and Rogue spells that he used for levelling.

How the fuck can anyone think this is a good idea

its been shut down following a court notice.

Dead guild, no roster
Roll in warmane with the ladz and enjoy a populations of players enjoying wrath as its meant to be played

You heard of EVE Online?

It's back up

I wasn't aware that no raids was how wrath was supposed to be played?

Dungeons aren't.

>My server of 250 has more raids than your server of 12k

Try again, GD shill

What's that supposed to mean?
I just did the oculus

somethings never change
dalaranwow shills still shilling

looking to join GD, is it still superior to scripts to all other servers like it used to be?

They moved from Ulduar, Dalaran is ruined forever.

TSM+Undermine or Auctioneer?

bump

what do i roll?

What class?
What server?
What expansion?
What do you mean?

icecrown duuuh

Roll whatever you want.
Guess a healing class would be nice though

We don't have many shamans or druids

WWU

bump

Come join us noobs

cant be bothered to level 2bh haha

I'm boost friendly if asked

its more like 2k which is more than enough. Eh why am i bothering posting to someone stupid enough to fall for the warmane meme. Dalaran cucks have more class than you.

No, there are other servers with better scripts. They all severely lack pop tho sadly. GD is the best mix of pop/scripts if you can handle nonblizzlike rates.

show me it even hitting 1.5k and I'll give u a cookie

>No, there are other servers with better scripts
what servers? how are they better scripted? better in classes, better in raids?

logged a couple hours back and there were 1.4k online, seems alive

ToD. No issues in raids at all, and they were scaled back to be "current" which was a whole lot of fun. Sadly, legit 50 players there on peak so its not worth it. GD has good class scripts, almost no broken quests, and good raids. The only issue I had was in ulduar which they promptly fixed immediately or within a raid lockout. ICC is perfectly scripted, and we had no issues in TOGC.

How come no people play on ToD then?

1x server. People attract people. We used to have a guild on there but they got burnt out since there was nothing else to do/no one to play with outside of guild raids. It wasn't like gd where if someone quit, we could get a new guy from here leveled to max and in decent gear in 1-2 weeks.

Look at warmane. That server is fucking garbage with fake pop, a pay2playorwaitallday queue, among other issues but everyone plays on it. Why? They see 12k pop and hop on since they know they will have people to play with.

I guess that makes sense

bump

let it die

Heres a (You) for the effort, shill

Heres a counter (You) for the antishill shill, shill

(kys fucking faggot)

I fuckin' know, right? I have to hear the goddamn navel gazers in my normie guild gush over it. What a pack of mongoloids. WoW was clearly, CLEARLY not designed around any one character having any more abilities than what they get in their class kit. it's why engineeering is so fucking strong. you get extra skills that affect the outcome of a fight. Imagine every goddamn idiot on the server with sinister strike, eviscerate, stealth, lay on hands, blessing of protection, execute, mortal strike, and aimed shot

The poor gd shill is triggered, guess having no interactions for months on a dead server will make you anti-social

>h-heh look at this shill
> warmane wwu!