SC2

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/J8doF
teamliquid.net/forum/starcraft-2/514308-dark-nerchio-will-show-nothing-impressive-in#17
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

gook

are there any high level random players?

all me

david kim was gm with all races

*throws you another bone*

there was that one guy called balloon

i would cum in her uterus

JESUS CHRIST

i need to break my dryspell x_x

>tfw too intelligent to play starcraft 2 lotv

im pretty sure every single person itt is a giant idiot lol

>watching incest joi
>first words are "i know you're not my real daddy but i'm going to call you daddy"
>legal issues averted

based

first of allp

consequently

>fake ntr in almost every route
why tho

which indicates that

lastly this meme was never funny

be that as it may

i messaged a girl on facebook and she didnt respond but it says she didnt see it yet..... what could it mean.....

crank and pig stream random gameplay at korean gm on twitch, /crank and /x5_pig

one of the korean commentators is high gm with random too

(this post does not grant a (You)

cognizant of the issue at hand

what did u msg her

oooooiii korra
deito shiyouzeeeeee

oh wait... it turns out she saw it and just didn't respond........
X_____X
hehe oh well maybe next time

cant win them all...

damn thats hot

invites for hsc
5p
2z
1t
once again confirming that protosses are dudebros while terrans are autists
how did it come to this

i have a bigger butt and im a boy...

ik that f

is there a way to hold 2 base terran stim all in besides maek adept

i feel bad making adept

imgur.com/a/J8doF

:O

ewwwww

what a bad body

kys faggot

found the homo

REKT

holy

>julia is only 29
what the fuck

hate this no nude cosplay shit
gravure can fuck off

based high test bro

obviously my imagination isn't as good as your innocent little boy mind

sucks to be you

well no because someone's sucking my dick rn (you)

Brood war >>>>>>>>>>>>>> Sc2

we already understood that you can only get of from some gay shit so no need to explain

what's the point of those two arrows at the left side of each post?

quoting indication from old forum times

im gonna start grabbing some crotches if you idiots dont calm dwn

we're alright we're all calm

i'm getting all wriley >:3

im tired of getting called skinny

just eat some food idiot

+1
but -1 for calling her an idiot

should i shave for my psychiatrist meeting

Q. Nerchio demonstrated his self-confidence, defeating Korean players in a row. What do you expect his performance in KeSPA Cup will be like?

I found VODs, and I don't see anything special. I suppose because it was held in EU server, if I remember correctly. I think he won't show anything impressive in Korean tournaments.

dark is a god

based

me when i see hbt come online

+1

who the fk plays sc2 lol like get a life nerd like go have some sex or something lol

julia jav julia? she looks older than that
not in a bad way

*has sex*

post it...

if i was a virgin you wouldnt be her BITCH
i do get laid unlike your BITCH ass!!!

*falls in love with a pure goo**

>if i was a virgin you wouldnt be her BITCH
what did he mean by this

teamliquid.net/forum/starcraft-2/514308-dark-nerchio-will-show-nothing-impressive-in#17

a GOD

uhhhhhhmmmmm..........

i bet if i had muscles like dark i could get a stinker gf to bump bellies with me easy!!

Your intent was good there but I would think that mentioning the most famous girl in the entire starcraft scene in a post marked NSFW may generate some unwanted attention.

are lefties memeing when they say trump "called obama the founder of isis"?

are they really so brainless that they can't fathom such a basic usage of figurative language & puzzle out the fact that he was referring to obama's foreign interventionism in the past 8 years further inflaming sand nigfer radicalization? surely they aren't so fucking stupid that they can't see past his literal words and puzzle out what he meant

surely not

did you watch the subsequent interview

the report asked him if he meant it in that figurative manner and he said no obama literally is the founder of isis his name is on the declaration of isis

reminder we hate pol here

+1
Im with her

im with her

*farts on her*
ah ah ah

liberals don't care about reality or people's actual intentions only what it technically could mean

white cop shoots black person, doesn't matter that they were criminals carrying guns, it could be racist so it was

flipping gosh darn liberals!!!!!! >__

"No, I meant he's the founder of ISIS," Trump said. "I do. He was the most valuable player. I give him the most valuable player award. I give her, too, by the way, Hillary Clinton."

Hewitt pushed back again, saying that Obama is "not sympathetic" to ISIS and "hates" and is "trying to kill them."

"I don't care," Trump said, according to a show transcript. "He was the founder. His, the way he got out of Iraq was that that was the founding of ISIS, okay?"

from that interview you were referring to

seems that he was, as a matter of fact, referring to obama's foreign policy and not speaking literally after all you fucking moron

really makes u think

0 buy legion
1-9 buy another pair of panties from /r/usedpanties

the white cop shooting black person isn't necessarily racist

the fact that the system exists such that so many cops are forced into positions to shoot black people and that so many black people are pushed into positions of criminality is the fundamental racial issue

police should be held more accountable and black americans are more prone to violent crime; these statements are not mutually exclusive

the tricky bit is making black americans less prone to crime (poverty cycle etc, difficult but eventually doable)

reroll

nty

wow it's almost like george w would be the founder of isis by that logic

really makes U think

i hate liberals but trump is a damn moron too!!!

what if it turned out hitler was the founder of isis O.o

i hope these are worth the $30 i paid o_o

+1

>he STILL thinks that niggers are poor and their communities are shit because of waaahhh racism :(((

they're shitty impoverished criminals because they have r-selected genetic lineage, causing them to have high time preference and low IQ, which are both directly correlated to poverty and high crime rates. you cannot "make black americans less prone to crime" because it's not the result if anything within human control

imagine the smell...

poltards are so stupid holy shit

i'm not saying bush wasn't a piece of shit too and that the problems in the middle east aren't the responsibility of him and every other politician who engages in foreign interventionism, but you're simply lying, and laughably transparently so, when you suggest that trump was speaking literally when he said what he said

how did anne frank write her diary in pen before the pen was invented?

because its all a fake story lol

>but you're simply lying, and laughably transparently so, when you suggest that trump was speaking literally when he said what he said
poltards lol...

what drug do u think marines are injecting when they use stim o.o

#aware

stim

the liquid jew

why would you want to be better than someone because of their genetics

what sort of hollow victory is that

do you really have no merit of your own? are you content with "lol i was dealt a better hand than these people so i'll just be a dick about it instead of trying to improve a situation"

hypothetically speaking, even if whites were on average more intelligent, what of the exceptions to the rule? you can't condemn the unlucky brilliant people that just waste away in the suburbs of cleveland or chicago because they're too poor to get out

smartest girl i ever met was a black girl, 2400 SAT, full ride to harvard double majoring math and polymer engineering and something ballet

im lucky i knew her or i might be a dumb racist too :sss

#notallniggers

if they are intellegent and driven there is nothing stopping them from leaving their ghetto, and it is a ridiculous fiction to suggest that there's some massive wall in the way called "poverty" when scholarships and loans exist to alleviate exactly those issues. my contention is that high IQ individuals and individuals with low time preference, regardless of race, will succeed at a greater rate than low IQ individuals, but it is also an undeniable fact that blacks as a population have a lower median IQ and are more prone to high time preference, resulting in the shitty states of their communities and countries relative to white communities and countries. these are not problems that governments can solve, least ways by instituting massive welfare states to "help the poor"

shut up idiots!!!!

love how hs dropout NEETs think they're better than hard working african americans lol