/pg/ - Persona General

And he's the GOOD GUY Edition

The Previous Suspect: NEWS
>P5 Translations: p5anon.imgur.com/
>Trophies imgur.com/a/AwlYV
>Full Soundtrack mega.nz/#!SkhyDCDb!qlwAxLlyc1dNkBek3cJtT12Hf_oBXOaIm71Y9Vompy0I
>Locations/Dungeons/Misc imgur.com/a/FEkpW
>Portraits mega.nz/#!R0EzxIyb!WRA_4wI_4nOuZzrjbTeW8mo9LdfFn5Cx4y0HzYS8MG4
>Other Images mega.nz/#!OYpigabJ!pd65YCwLuIWjHFCMuDNvkjaNvkQSLrQAWVxVvwXzivc
>The Soundtrack can be found at domi-persona.tumblr.com/post/150303511502/p5-ost-unzip-pw-sharebymamoru-updated
>P5A: the Day Breakers is out and subbed on Nyaa
>P3: Winter of Rebirth BD rips are out on Nyaa
>Persona 5 released in Japan; February 14th in North America and Europe + PAL regions
>Take Your Heart and Steelbook Editions for NA up for pre-orders at Gamestop and Amazon
>20th Anniversary FES to take place at 3331 Arts Chiyoda in December 2016

SCANS
archive.is/U8Ka0
archive.is/FaYLc

INFO
>P5 Info
pastebin.com/MJuR9h0S
GUIDES
>General Guide
pastebin.com/eCHRjKCZ
>PQ Guide
pastebin.com/Bq16HvJh
>P4U2 Guide/Resources
pastebin.com/M3MPepKb

DOWNLOADS
>Art, Guides, Music, etc.
pastebin.com/Vh0CdRit
>P4 Dengeki Comic Anthology
mediafire.com/?4kjjaf0jtw2jyj3
>Persona image collection
mediafire.com/?9j3us2v34coua

MANGA
>Scans
personascans.tumblr.com
mediafire.com/personascans#unst48ukbu457
pastebin.com/L3WXvsf3

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=egKFTLUcr8w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Haru

Makoto is canon!

used goods

third for every ending ever

Ryuji X Anne 4Ever

Goro is a cute! A cute!

Gold digger
Wonder how many in comparison the rest have

cute

cute pet

Could someone create a palace even after awakening his/her Persona?

Got curious about it after an user speculating about a Goro Palace.

Old gay men love Ryuji

youtube.com/watch?v=egKFTLUcr8w

I don't see why not

It's a big fish.

Anyone got the "let's save /pg/" pic with door kun, Tatsuya, the autistic man and the irrelevant waifu

for Potter

Got any P5 Arena scenarios/ideas you'd like to share, /pg/?

>neet
>looks like trashy slut

Personas are power of heart after facing their own Shadows (or similar experience in 5). It's literally being aware of own shortcomings and fighting against them. You won't normally have any unaware wickedness.

That said, Adachi was able to rule over Magatsu Inaba and was pretty twisted anyway. Then again, he got Persona without any breakdown and just by Izanami meddling.

tl;dr IT'S HABBIDING

I'm not 100% sure on this but I think Morgana says in Mementos that Persona users don't create Palaces because they've faced their own selves. I could be wrong, though.

Why do the persona awakenings have to look so damn painful

Would P3 be inswing or outswing though?

Import or wait

wish I had it. I just have this

Since she rarely leaves the house, she can dress however she wants and no one will judge her.
Don't tell me you wouldn't do the same in her place.

So Vaporeon is the most popular?

Can you read moon runes?
>Yes
Do it
>No
Don't

P5 Crimson with Goro's palace (an abandoned amusement park) when?

I'm going to main Lavenza.

just do it
if you're not an idiot you'll still have lots of fun playing it even if you just ignore most of the text completely

>dominationkid keeps talking about how he's looking forward to valentine's day ingame

I wish I could see his face when the game skips from december to march

Ty based user

I find more strange how she wears baggy pants in summer and short shorts in winter.

FeMC is here to collect your men.

taking off the mask is extremely painful

that idea was great, but i've always thought of his palace being the Masayoshi House/Mansion/What have you

In gameplay terms a carnival would be more fun to explore though

what kind of secondhand information have you been smoking

I've always thought domi was a girl though, by the way she speaks, unless domi is Morgana 2.0. I wonder how she'll react over the 2 Goros.

>not giant metropolis where Potter is the villain
>mix up amusement parks and desolate apartments with it
>Goro's shadow is a helmeted kid who tears it off to summon giant mecha to fight evil doers
>not brawling the boss with Satanael

Probably helped that Adachi wanted the same thing as the shadows, more or less.

>main battle theme is shit on purpose so people will have to buy the DLC costumes

Why is this allowed in the year of 2016?

this bait is grossly out of date

What if the events of the game broke Goro down that his persona became a shadow again? Can that happen?

> Makoto
Gangbang, drugs, NTR, scat, phimosis, futanari, beastiality, mind break, rape, prositution
> Haru
Netori, hand holding, vanilla, meri kurisumasu, bukkake
> Futaba
Exhibition, voyeur, web cam, public bathrooms, gangbang, waterworks
> Anne
NTR, interracial, BLACKED, blackmail, rape, faceless men
> Sae
Healing, /ss/, FFM incest, beastiality, rape
> Tae
Femdom, impregnation, anal, drugs, milking, alcohol, nakadashi
> Sadayo
Vanilla, netori, ntr, prostitution, black mail, mind break, nakadashi
> Hifumi
Toys, exhibition, anal, food play, extreme nakadashi
> Chihaya
Necrophilia
> Ichiko
Futanari, okama, shemale, ladyboy, pegging, blackmail
> Goro
Crossdressing, incest, rape, guro, scat, high impact sexual violence, beastiality, prostitution, drugs, mind break, gangbangs, male only
> Yusuke
Avant garde shamisen jazz
> Morgana
A cat is fine too

I'M COOOMIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIING
FUCK YOU

come on potter at least pretend to give a damn

Satanael is reserved for the perfume bottle
the boss will obviously be mecha Holmes

meanwhile he audibly enjoyed forcing himself on Anne

at least he pet her head

If its FemC, it swings both ways.

> Makoto
> NTR, scat, beastiality, mind break, prositution
Delicious

>but i've always thought of his palace being the Masayoshi House
>The illusions there are Shota-Goro showing his exams results to his parents, with Shidou giving a "well done, son" head tap.

is this the first camera angle of her room that showed off the catherine figure

>my favorite character in p5 ends up being evil and a traitor
>my favorite character in dr3 ends up being evil and the traitor
>got stabbed in the back twice in two weeks

What have I done to deserve this?

House of Mirrors being a reflection of everything Goro wanted in life and the end room being a broken mirror with Goro sitting alone in a dark room staring at his mask is clearly the most obvious ending.

You can't betray anyone if you were never on their side.

fine, not all of december, but you can't do much after the 24th, then it skips to the 31stish through cutscenes, then jan-march. you know what i meant.

well he keeps talking about how he wants to "be gay with yusuke" so idk

I've got some rather rough ideas about possible plot ideas as to how to contrive the P5, P4, and maybe P3 groups colliding. Rather scattershot, but here it goes

-The Phantom Thieves are reactivated when their powers return and with them a sinister new Palace: the Junes Empire! Their apparent target? An up-and-coming mid-level employee that recently struck gold by creating the infamously popular "Teddie" mascot
-Teddie and Morgana: Morgana chances upon Teddie during the excuse plot. When Teddie takes his costume off for reasons, Morgana is shocked to see that in spite of being a Shadow, he has a human form and demands that Teddie teach him how to do the same.m In return, Teddie really wants Morgana teach him how to transform into a car.
-Yu and Morgana: Morgana must resist the allure of the Inaba cat lover extraordinaire. He blushes a lot
-Guardian Yukiko: When either the Nijima sisters or Haru disappear while staying in the Amagi Inn through a dimensional chasm only she can see, Yukiko is determined not to let a repeat of the Yamano murder happen in her home, especially when it involves yet another high-profile guest.
-Kanji and Yusuke: Kanji runs into Yusuke and after an exchange of blows, the two realize they share a passion for artistic craftsmanship. Though their situation is dire, the duo is determined to gain inspiration from this grim adventure to enrich their creations. It's more homoerotic than outright gay as they admire one another's unique strengths and stern will
-Teddie and Makoto: Linked to Yukiko's storyline. Makoto finds herself repowered, but alone in the Junes Empire Palace. For a little while anyway. She's soon joined by Teddie who is enamoured by how she has the elegance of Yuki-chan, the strength of Chie-san, Risette's build, and Nao-kun's coolness. He swears to be this Queen's Knight
-Naoto's investigations on the disappearance of the "2nd Detective Prince"

I've got a few more, but I've hit the text limit.

uh, that's also not right, the game puts you on Valentine's Day after he gets out of jail and then skips to March.

>he's not bald because good ol' dad can't be evil
How would the shota version even look like?
I hope it's Tengan.
Granted he ranted in about Despair like NTR to Raiden.

I like when the main battle theme kicks in just as I'm doing an all out attack.

>Goro Palace DLC
>His 'death' in Shidou's palace fucked up his psyche/soul and separating it from his body, thus futaba being 'unable to sense his presence'
>Shidou using the pill further fucked up his mind/soul by splitting it in two, the real one and a shadow complete with a palace of himself
>His shadow took the form of a shota goro, the berserk form is probably some superhero/mecha
>After defeating the shadow, both halves of Goro's mind merged back and he can finally move on and die in peace

Fuck, user, that's just plain sad. ;_;
>The boss name is Goro Masayoshi instead of Goro Akechi

Goro resembles his mother, so Shidou wouldn't have Goro's hair.

YOU NEVER SEE IT COMIIIIIIIIIING

fuck you nerd

Promise not more than half of the people who imported can read moon runes. What about them?

They're idiots or wanted the collector's edition box.

shit, you're right.

>-Yu and Morgana: Morgana must resist the allure of the Inaba cat lover extraordinaire. He blushes a lot
L-LEWD

>best theme comes with worst costume
why are the stripes allowed

kek

He never knew what he looked like with hair so it keeps changing different styles.
Bigger question is where does the body go? If the soul and mental state goes crazy after he died, then wouldn't the body be brain dead or expired? Wouldn't it appear somewhere once boat exploded?
Unless his palace ended up taking and protecting his body.

Goro wears it better

>Where does the body go?

I've been questioning this since forever. But since he's inside that Palace when he died, it might be possible that his body disappeared along with Shido's palace.

I don't know for sure though, since i cannot into nip and i'm sure they're just going to use the "no body no death" excuse for spinoffs

Sadayo's festival event.
It has the same opening as the one for Makoto but you can't sit in the crowd and call things out to her because your relationship needs to stay secret. So, you meet up afterwards.

Doesn't he with everything?
I'm starting to see more similarities to his dad now. All you need is the chat helmet on him.

Goro probably survived somehow, exited the Palace and is currently on the run in the real world, explaining why Sae says he is missing

even with goatee and scumbag dad glasses he still looks cute as fuck

>you meet up afterwards.
yes plz

>Goro probably survived somehow

i've been a gorofag since pre-release and i don't want that to happen. That would be shit. Him killing himself was a good way to end the character arc, although how it's executed is pretty shit. But it would be more shit if they asspulled and made him survive just so he can be "Redempted" in sequels/spinoffs/DLCs

she gives you some food and leaves, this scene is actually where that initial report of her telling you that she'd be fine with dating you once you were out of school comes from, so this is the context for that.

>>my favorite character in dr3 ends up being evil and the traitor

It's funny because the bad guys there were super obvious as well.

>Rise's new background dancer has amazing moves
>always steals the show and attention
>people say he looks familiar, but that hoodie obscures his face too much

I just pre-ordered Persona 5 Take Your Heart Edition.

I don't even have a PS4

>Ready to go, partner? what's wrong?

You have 5 months to save $20 a week

p5 20th anniversary artbook scans where?

It's not good. It's just character sheets and an interview at the end. No concept art, no thing.

doesn't every party member get a page like this one? those are the ones I'm interested in. I have makoto futaba and the twins.

Looks like he tried too hard to be rad dad

Yes.
Character sheets.

Goro gets half a page.

>ahhn, b-big brother...
what did she meme by this?

Just like Daddy!

What's the name of the app the streamers use to translate jap text from the game ? I know there's plenty, I wonder which is the best

he came here to laugh at you

Needs contacts.
>master of disguise
He could probably impersonate Potter any girl and no one would be non the wiser.

she means "please come deep inside me while I livestream it oniichan~"

wait what