>get ulti'd by croak
>wait till last second to jump to avoid damage
>it explodes and does damage while the timer is still going
Simply epic
>you're at a disadvantage if you're not playing croak/poloma/shifu
Even more epic

Cry more shitter.

I will shit down your throat if you ever talk to me like that aain

What do you usually consider "cut offs" for viable in your tier lists? The standard I'm used to is that S tier is only used for characters who are so broken that you are practically forced to use them, but I know some standards (airdasher FGC, for example) just use S as the default for "top tier."

Also I thought Poloma was pretty widely considered stronger in 3s than in 2s. Why do you think she's better in 2s?

With the right battlerites, Sirius has some insane burst.

Ex2 -> M1 -> R -> M1 that's 74 damage in an instant, granted you need 50 energy and the 3rd round battlerite that makes R recharge your weapon, but still, he can dish out some on demand burst.

His EX1 is also pretty nasty and should be abused.

Why does his space CD battleritr not effect the ex version, but other battlerites effect their ex versions

>Space onto gunner
>They space away
>Think they're safe, so they walk predictably towards health orbs
>EX1 EX1 EX1

That's a good question.

Some battlerites affect EX versions, some don't. It's case-by-case, so you just gotta memorize them.

I mean really, with battlerites the normal version heals more, and has a shorter CD of you got an ally with it

Iva is better than taya dudester

C tier isn't reliably viable at the highest level of play, everything else is usable

If Poloma interrupt is baited then most characters can easily chase her down and burst her, this is far easier to make happen in 3s than in 2s, it should almost never happen in 2s unless big mistakes are made. Pearl has better CC and utility for 3s and 3s are more about dealing damage than avoiding it.

The battlerite should clarify if it affects the ex version

That's not a bad idea. Go make a post about it on reddit, the devs actually read suggestions there.

>going to Reddit
>ever

i'm gonna turn this into a graphic since most people seem to agree on it.
gonna move Taya to B in 3s though
if you want some changes just post suggestions.

My suggestion is don't do it you fucking autist.

Taya is definitely not B, she just is far harder to play than every other ranged.

Don't, your list is bad and will be memed on harder than the Warframe frame tier list is in wfg

The problem is - if you don't do the same mistakes and actually improving, it becomes hard to fucking gain mmr, since retarded system already decided that you are shitter.

Am I going to stop seeing less croak and poloma after g11? So far the only g12s I've played were also poloma croak.

Are you trying to turn your shit ratings into some kind of "official /brg/ tier list"?

Non fighting games players use S-tier way too liberally

>tfw Rook is really cool aesthetically but is so God awful that you'll never play or witness him ever again

>Am I going to stop seeing less croak and poloma after g11?
What? can you not use a double negative
just say either
>am i going to see less croak and poloma after g11
or
>am i going to see more croak and poloma after g11
90% of my matches in g12-13 have croaks/shifus/polomas out the ass

it depends on the kind of fighting game
SABCDE is standard for anime
capcom players tend to just say top/high/mid/low/bottom

S tier hasn't really been used to mean brokenly strong since characters actually got softbanned from games

>Pearl isn't S tier in 2v2
>Rook is C tier
>Jade B tier
>Poloma not S tier in 3's

your list is garbage user.

>it becomes hard to gain mmr even if you improve since the retarded system already decided that you are a shitter
Is this true? I was planning on leveling the good characters last to spike my MMR up at the end instead of tanking it

>petshop

>>Rook is C tier
you're right we need to make a separate trash tier for rook

got my words mixed up and mean start instead of stop

Rook is the worst character in the game and you need to play other characters if you think he does anything better than the other melee classes

Rook is A tier at the very least, probably S tier.

git gud.

yes, the more you play, the less you gain, if you are playing the same grades.
Or you have to constantly win against higher grades and don't ever lose to lower/unranked.
Literally - i played like 5-6 hours today, and i had 3 games where people on my team first time played the champions or just afk/dc. Those games took 60 mmr and i basically now where i started in the morning, if you consider that other games were standart win-win-loss without any streaks.

no this is how other games work it isn't how Trueskill works

Rook does nothing better than Freya

Freya's M1 is a better version of Rook's M1+M2 combined due to static
she gets a spammable ranged kb/incap instead of a telegraphed one,
Her counter is a reverse gap closer so you don't have to waste your space like Rook does,
and your EX space incap can be chained into your hammer wall incap

Rook is shit

The game uses the Trueskill system. The way that system works is that the more games you play, the more certain it becomes of where you should be. It will award and detract points in a manner that will steer you towards where it thinks you should be and once there you'll only see very small gains.

>system doesn't think you can improve

I was grade 10 all this games
read this about the system

steamcommunity.com/app/504370/discussions/0/343787283764264308/

It will only think you can improve after you go on a massive win streak

Can you boost your deviation and eventual gains if you step your game up considerably?

if you perform poorly at first in a normal MMR points system and then suddenly get way better it would never notice and you just have to grind to a high rating manually

trueskill will slowly notice that you're playing above your rating and start to adjust you much faster

>fucked around in beta trying different characters
>rating is fucked forever now

Iva is the best

only if you will get very lucky in premade
because even with good partners you can lose games
ofc it's nearly impossible in pubs
yeah, so i need another 400 wins for system to notice me
fucking retarded holy shit

If you win when the game expects you to lose, your deviation increases. IDK if you can increase your deviation by consistently winning >50% against teams that you are supposedly evenly matched with, but I imagine it's the case.

Any g13+ healer in here wants to queue 2s?

the way system calculates your mmr gain/loss is completely fucked up
i played today against 9 9 grades.
In my team were - me 10 grade and teamate 9
dude just left after first game, so we lost 0-3 and i lost -22 mmr

So I was gonna mess around with other chars since I don't care about my MMR much right now but basically if you do bad in the beginning your odds of going up in are MMR is fucked for months?

trueskill is designed to adjust over ~50 games which is like 10 hours of play at most

you're avoiding the point though which is if you can't consistently win at g10 then you belong there

looking at your W/L you probably got placed in G8 and made it to 10 after improving some over many games

I calibrated into G9 because I did my placement games with a brand new player and after only 150 games I'm at G12

iva is above taya in 2v2 senpai

>No S-Tier
Good job on having an actual understanding of what tiers are

yes
fuck off with your gabage

Please use R for Rook in future iterations

Tfw 3.9k mmr

>you're avoiding the point though which is if you can't consistently win at g10 then you belong there

^this

Almost everyone thinks they are better than they actually are, and they don't like when a system uses empirical data to tell them so.

People need to stop focusing on their MMR rating and just appreciate the fact that the system usually gives them evenly matched games. Keep practicing and your MMR will end up where it's supposed to be.

>I was grade 10 all this games
can you read bro?
It's not a Starcraft, i'm playing with other people
you can't count a lot of factors in this kind of situation, that's why this system is flawed to hell.

Okay, I'll just grind my main until they add unranked or fix the system

The order was actually important even within tier FYI
I was using the following tier gradings:
S-Tier: The best at one, possibly multiple things, has no real flaws or bad matchups
A-Tier: Has all tools needed to win, no standout weaknesses but may have flaws, and may possess a tool that rivals S-tier tools, still might have bad matchups
B-Tier: Marked flaws, still possesses good overall tools and possibly a specialty that makes them situationally desirable, has weaknesses and bad matchups
C-Tier: Multiple bad matchups, larger weaknesses or design flaws, still could have good or specialized tools that make them viable in highly specific situations but not generally viable at high level
D-Tier: Generally undesireable, similar to C-Tier but has some close to unwinnable matchups and no effective specialized tools
E-Tier: Severe design flaws, unusuable characters

You are at whatever grade you're at, because it's what you deserve. We all get the grade we deserve.

Dumbest shit I have seen in a while. Let me rework this garbage for you (5100MMR)

well at least we are getting somewhere.
lucie is amazing in 2v2 tho

Wait fuck, turn around the 2v2 and 3v3 lists. Bottom is 3v3 and top 2v2.

>"give me your seed user"

what did she mean by this?

>play vs ai
>get 1000

really makes you think

lol this list makes it obvious you play at 3k max

>tummyrite

still no drawfriends in this threads
T_T

Grade 8 is comfy for leveling shitty bloodlines to 10 for rewards

Or maybe youre just a shitter who has no clue what hes talking about. Most likely a Poloma playing NA spastic.

>enemy team has a lucie
>you have to specifically tell your g12 teammate to focus her otherwise you lose
save me from this hell
is g15 the only elo where retards don't exist or what

>try picking Iva
>enemy freya appears
>lose match

Hmm.

G12 is like Gold V in league. People have huge egos and think they're better than they are.(it gets better at 13).

>trying to focus anyone
>implying you're above g12

i wonder what i'm doing wrong to be in the grade i'm at, while bigger idiots are higher ranked than i

but user, im better than pretty much everyone else, if i dont win is because of my retarded teammate

Why is Sirius considered bad in 3s? I know anyone is considered bad compared to poloma but if you take radiance and illumination battlerites he can output some good heals

>i wonder what i'm doing wrong to be in the grade i'm at

missing skillshots

Would you rather fight a team of 3 Croaks or 3 Polomas?

>Why is Sirius considered bad in 3s

Because other healers are better.

that and mediocre positioning, use of spells off and on cooldown

but i'm not bad enough to tunnel vision one character as to "focus" them

I never implied I was above g12, I'm exactly g12 3.9k mmr
If you don't focus down lucie in most situations you're retarded. She's a free kill. Obviously if Lucie is running away or the other enemy used his escapes you can switch focus. I think you're misinterpreting what I mean by focus. I don't mean "HIT HER AND ONLY HER", she should just be the primary target when it comes to making decisions.

you thinking varesh is c tier in 2v2s when varesh poloma is a top team at g14+ already shows you have 0 idea what you're talking about

thinking ashka/jade are above shifu and in the same tier as croak in 2v2 cements that. it's also obvious that you're terrible with lucie and underrate her a lot

>see my first g13
>it's a poloma
epic

Is anyone getting Servers Are Closed when trying to launch the game?

>Focus healer

Is this the #1 sign someone is a shitter?

>She's a free kill.
Yeah its obvious why your still 3k.

>hey let me try dueling this croak instead of diving lucie with you for a free kill :P
t. g9

it takes a while for people to learn that you can't just focus someone and that you need to punish people's mistakes

you are launching beta client

this 2bh, i always tell my teammates to punish someone who is out of position

No i'm not.

>pick Iva
>win
hmmmmmm

>poloma doesn't die
>nobody ever dies
wew laddie

Because every time I've went against a lucie I focus her and won? Yeah how obvious. I've posted multiple screenshots of me getting absolutely retarded or low rank teammates against g12/13s
>get grade 9 teammate against two g12s
>lose 12 points for that
>u are where u belong XD!
You're right I am. I don't play croak/poloma/shifu and I'm currently playing solo so I belong where I am.

It's almost like you don't understand the definition of focus. I'm not saying to just use all your gap closers and 24/7 chase after her or spam m1 but because of her lack of mobility it's super easy to come out with favorable trades and you can punish her better for poor positioning. I don't even know why I'm bothering to try and explain this since most generals are filled with absolute shitters.

Where's the screenshots?