I was there and it was sad
later also heard some other guy flipped a S2K and died at the same meet

and nothing of value was lost

and nothing of value was lost

fuck that's cool
what meet was that?

forgot the name, it's at Northern VA great falls tho

disgusting
As soon as anything remotely interesting happens time to whip out our phone and post it to social media

Cars and coffee you fucks

Veeky Forums hasn't taught you to fuck yourself?

How difficult can parking a convertible be?

apparently he was trying to get out of the way, but shifted to the wrong gear

>car meets
>ever

Not even once. That shit is on the same level as conventions for weebs and other virgins, the only reason you go there is to get your shit rekt.

You act like this is a bad thing. Documenting things and sharing moments with each other isn't bad. Hell, shitty vacation photos have existed since the dawn of cheap cameras.

Now everyone has a camera, all the time. So we're able to share all our shitty vacation photos whenever we want. And instead of subjecting our relatives and friends to three hours of explaining every single shot; we can now snap a couple pics or a ten second video and share it with anyone who cares.

It's a good system.

I don't drive my shitbox there, for obvious reasons

Feels worse for the "murk" tbqh

automatics>manuals

>all of those retards staring at their phones

ikr, I snapped a quick pic and I was otta there, it's quite sad, plus I don't want to be in the way if they're gonna move the car or what not

That'll buff right out

I thought that too upon first sight, thought the rubber will come right off, but there's a big dent on the ferrari hood, scratch on the headlight, and the bumper is bent a little

>let me just get my PHOTO ALBUM
Pic related

Nobody will look that close