/tesg/ ~ The Elder Scrolls General

>Mods, modding guides, and FAQs
tesgeneral.com/
>Found a problem or have a suggestion? Use the "Contact Us" button at the bottom of the site!
>The Booru
vgtes.booru.org/
>The Lewd Booru (Use the filter if you find a picture objectionable)
booru.Legacywaste.org/

>/tesg/'s characters
imgur.com/a/YSUMg
>/tesg/ stories
pastebin.com/GG0z8BZU
>/tesg/ tumblrs
pastebin.com/iZJ2DT2a

>Lore and Lore Accessories
imperial-library.info/
uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Main_Page
uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Books

>/tesg/'s sister threads:
- Elder Scrolls Online General
- Veeky Forums's Weekend Lore General
- Lewd General

>Thread was created with incorrect OP or a lot earlier than post?
Ignore and report; Wait for a correct thread to be made.

Elder Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/niftools/
youtube.com/watch?v=ppSPsvO19dU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Waifus and Lore living in Harmony

What version of blender and what plugin do I need to download to import meshes?

Could you guys not feed the trolls this time?

hey
it's free real estate

Adventure and waifus and stuff.

But then who would reply to you?

i guess no one here uses blender

Potatoes and whores living in harmony.

Would it be possible to make an unmoving plad-esque texture?

Why dunmer woman are such whores?

Not because it's 2016 and we had new face msns to get rid of that within two weeks of Skyrim's release.

You need to deal with the squatters first

I'm banned from the Nexus. About compatibility, I don't know because I don't have a lot of mods installed. It's one of the reasons why I wanted some feedback.

They did? I assumed they were located in the middle and western part of the province due to the dwemer coming from the east, so that's where most of the ruins are.

Feels good man.

Rude.

Actually, this is better. Here are the Blender Nif scripts you need - github.com/niftools/

I use Blender 2.77, so the latest release should be fine. Otherwise Google is your friend.

Stereotypes and shitposting memes

Yeah
There would be random here and there but snow elves feared the sky forge and didn't go near it.

I had an image of their territories but I don't have one on my phone.

Dunmer men are too preoccupied either getting drunk or squabbling with useless politics, so their women have to engage in recreational activities elsweyr.

stop talking and post lizard babes, my duders

ust because you are ugly doesnt mean other women of your race dont get fucked often

Does /tesg/ have a problem with the creases on Breton foreheads?

I can't dispute quads.
You need to emulate Azura during PMS less and take a note from Mephala's penchant for secrets. You make a Cammona Tong tough look subtle.

>Eydis will never sit on your face as she berates you for your incompetent fighting skills
>you will never sniff her butt as she strokes your manhood with all her might while making fun of its size

Stereotypes don't come from nowhere

Are there any good armor or weapon mods for a chef character?

Will old mods still work with the new edition?

>Buttsniffingfag
kys

You have a trip. Use it.

No

alchemy

:^)

Namira's Goat?

only Nords/Atmorans get into Sovengarde, right?

Well, I put almost all of them in snowy regions, so there isn't anything in the tundra. Does that work for you?

And honorary Nords like the Ebony Warrior

thanks man

Vigilant has a baller chef hat, pot, ladle, some butcher knives, etc.

people who believed in that religion go the afterlife pertaining to that culture

wow this is really bad image kek, not even trying to shitpost

look at that tiny arm and tell me it doesnt look goofy as hell. you look like a giant potato sack with a head coming out

People go to whatever afterlife they believed in. That's how the Dreamsleeve works.

Bitch looks like Die Antwoordgirl.

>I don't know how padded leather works

>Nezumi.
Ah, that set about Mazoga the orc was hot. Pity about the scat, but at least it was only one scene,

im asking for his sake

dont Redguards already have totally sik warrior beliefs?

Bullshit doesn't come from nowhere either, that doesn't mean it's not bullshit. That said young Dunmer women are sluts, yeah.

Right, leather.
Not the entire cow.

Not entirely, as seen in the Companion questline, where lycanthropy puts you in Hircine's realm regardless of what you want.

Since it's an open coat it might look odd at some angles.

These things happen.

That's because you don't go to the Dreamsleeve. Hircine snags your soul before it gets there.

Most redguards probably, but of course certain individuals can deviate from those beliefs.

YOU'RE HUGE
THAT MEANS YOU'VE GOT HUGE GUTS
RIP AND TEAR YOUR GUTS
RIP AND TEAR

Hell are you talking about, you see Kodlak in Sovngarde. He was never in Hircines Realm, he was hiding from him

He went to Sovngarde because his lycanthropy got cured dipshit.

You won't go to the Dreamsleeve if a daedra or something else grabs your soul when you die.

Did Lady Ira clip her pants again?

This

Looks neat but why did you not just upload it to nexus c'mon

fish lips ayylmao

What about Vaermina then?

so who is worst - Dagoth Ur or Tribunal? Dagoth was just real sad and depressed affter friends betrayed him, and on the surface Tri may look like a good dudes, but they really were there for power. Sotha Sil never cared about followers and dunmer a bit, Alma was a bitch queen, Vivec at some point just abandoned his people, dropped the moon and left, killing half of Tamriel.

not Tamriel but Morrowind ofc

What about her?

She seems to have a link to the Dreamsleeve, but afaik no one knows exactly how she works or why.

Tribunal by a long shot
Dagoth was wrong to do what he did with the whole super disease thing and all but at least he wasn't a power grabbing dick

>Sotha Sil never cared about followers and dunmer a bit
Being a shutin doesn't mean you don't care about people.

Dagoth Ur was worse because he was an immediate danger at the time that had to be stopped, The Tribunal were hit or miss but mostly misses and left us even more fucked.

>but at least he wasn't a power grabbing dick
Literally yo what.

On the other hand, the Tribunal protected Morrowind during the dragonbreak, made a treaty with Tiber Septim that allowed the dunmer to keep living as they always had, and kept the ghostfence going. Even with all their defects, the Tribunal were better than turning into litle cthulus ruled by a dead/not dead guy.

or I will even paraphrase - is there really "good" guys in Morrowind? Or tes for the matter? like real good heroes, or its all corrupted and egoistic?

Well, so you mean he just cared silently, doing nothing but experimenting with his toys while he could really helped dunmer people to preogress their civilization?

>Cosplaying lady maria
>using ludwigs
Do NOT

Lorkhan is the only good guy.

As I said, I'm banned. If you want, I can upload it to Mega.

The Tribunal did tons of good, and Almalexia only went off the rails towards the very end. Baar Dau would never have been stopped in the first place if not for Vivec, and didn't it fall because people stopped believing in him, as in he couldn't do anything about it? Dagoth Ur meanwhile did tons of damage, spreads disease and suffering and threatened reality itself, while doing nothing good whatsoever.

>Banned
What did you do?

>not wanting to be a litle cthulu

Yeah, exactly. He was out of his mind. Its presumption of innocence if he is not sane while doing stuff. he was basically sick. And Tribunal werent.

>Cosplaying lady maria

I dunno what you're talking about Ira's just the Strength build nommsayin :^)

I didn't notice if you mentioned it before but how is compatibility? I'd give it a try if there's no known conflicts.

>Cosplaying
But when YOU do it, it's called 'Mantling'?

Complete Alchemy and Cooking Overhaul does some nice things with food.

Well, you are right here I guess.
If we look for good/bad from common mers point of view, Tribunal is good/caring. But I think from Tribunal point of view they did it for power in the first place, and showing your people that you care for them (while really not) you just gain more trust/power for you.

But I guess Vivec did regret of what hes done and became compassionate with time.

>About compatibility, I don't know because I don't have a lot of mods installed. It's one of the reasons why I wanted some feedback.

As far as I know, the only ruin that could have some incompatibility is the one I put near Pale Pass, because I think some mods put empire forts there.

>ywn be summoned by lady maria
Cosplaying is dark souls terminology for dressing up as another character like a Guts cosplay or a Raiden cosplay but here's your (You)

You didn't need to delete that.

Baar Dau wouldn't have been around to be stopped if it wasn't for Vivec, or so the shitty story goes.

>dork souls
oh, lmao

Dang, this looks rad as hell. Definitely installing it. Sounds like it'll go nice with that ruined Oblivion gates mod.

Any neat loot or artifacts in the dungeons? No spoilers, of course, just wondering generally what you've added. I'm a sucker for shit like this.

>Cosplaying is dark souls terminology
u wot?

The Tribunal may have been power-hungry, at least when they used the tools and maybe killed Nerevar, but that's in line with Dunmer Chimer religion too. They take a pragmatic approach to the attainment and use of power for controlling their environment. They're religiously Machiavellian, basically. But that doesn't mean they didn't care about the Dunmer.
What version of the story is that?

>ywn go on a seaside date with Maria slaughtering innocent townsfolk and cracking open their skulls looking for eyes like they were cranial piƱatas

>ywn learn to leave a corpse well alone

I dunno if you guys seen this

youtube.com/watch?v=ppSPsvO19dU
translation: you won't go further until you get your papers

>What version of the story is that?
The one where Vivec fucked Molag Bal and gave birth to like 20 rape babies, including Baar Dau.

>tfw Ira was just a good waifu before
>dresses up like Fromsoft's best girl
>now she's 11/10
Fuck

>filename
If a waifu falls in the woods, does she make a sound?

>Cosplaying is dark souls terminology for dressing up as another character
You meant something other than what it seems and just failed to communicate it, right?

jesus suck his dick harder

>using Kirkhammer with one hand
REEEE GET OUT

Fuck you. Silver Knight Ira is still the greatest.

Yeah, I added some weapons with custom enchantments, amulets, and a pair of new shrines and blessings. And some new books; I like how they came out, but it's the first time I've written something so beware.

>Sounds like it'll go nice with that ruined Oblivion gates mod.
That's mine too.

She's just a big nerd that loves to be visceral'd

But that didn't put Baar Dau on the path of crashing into Earth.