/xivg/ - Final Fantasy XIV: Heavensward General

I wish I could disappear edition

>Patch 3.4 Notes (Full)
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/topics/detail/159309cb1ef0706cf37a9a91e3e18865b70097a6

>Patch 3.4 Trailer
youtube.com/watch?v=8JPfQb549Eo

>Patch 3.38 notes
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/topics/detail/e4b6631397ff961d32d63a6a5b275bb2bbd2382d

>Youkai Watch x FFXIV Event. (July 26th-October 3rd)
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/special/2016/youkai-watch/

>Resources, Guides, Free Companies and Linkshells:
pastebin.com/raw/p88PqskL

Servers are down a full 24 hours to prepare for patch 3.4. Will be back up on Tuesday at 3:00 AM PDT

Previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=S88lwIGURxo
forum.square-enix.com/ffxiv/threads/305522-Why-is-Yoshi-P-turning-his-back-on-the-playerbase-that-loves-this-game-the-most
forum.square-enix.com/ffxiv/threads/305563-Egi-Glamour-is-coming-out-for-3.5....
twitter.com/FF_XIV_EN/status/780466829860798464
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Which beast tribe has the best verbal tics?

Yoshi-Piss is a fraud. A HACK!

Highlanders?

Early for draw stuff if you're bored, I dunno.

Fall is the best season.

Haha that's my old group

Does anyone here like miqote?

Just once I'd like to see someone with a decent text macro, you know, just so that I know they exist.

Cat.

Post more of them please.

lalafell

>This applies everywhere and anywhere. Excalibur isn't an exception
I figured as much. I don't understand how people get so upset at the tiniest things these days. Tell a cute, PG-rated joke and people literally tell you to shut the fuck up. Use a certain voice for your character (like the one I use) and people threaten to kick you from their static unless you fantasia. Like, what.

Highlanders

What's your favorite weather?

"Good goy, *click click* you want those 15 free lores a day? *click click* Go pester some dragons for me. *click click*"

Post cute highlanders!

Highlanders!?

If you behave in-game like you do in this thread it's no wonder people find you irritating

See

how do I find a lalagf

pub is a slut and his catboy smells

Nut.

Yes. Miqo'te are cute, CUTE.

Rolling

The voice thing is really stupid. I barely even register character voices during fights. I never even noticed my character's obnoxious battle cries for the longest time until it was implicitly pointed out to me.

How stupidly loud do these people have their sound effects volume turned up over everything else?

You usually see good res macros but that's about it.

Rude as heck.

wat

>Use a certain voice for your character (like the one I use) and people threaten to kick you from their static unless you fantasia.
Please be real. I want something this stupid to be real

I have a shameful affection for text macros that are rap lyrics

"Popped the hallowed I'm sweatin" etc

I can't go on without you. I'm doing it tonight.
Your highlander is still ugly.

why do you have that saved

"hi" is always a good start

Personally I play with the music volume higher than everything else, and with voices and sound effects as the lowest thing unless I'm in a battle where the boss has cool voice lines that I want to hear. Then I turn it up for that.

Sorry you've had people give you a hard time over such trivial things.

It's real.
youtube.com/watch?v=S88lwIGURxo

Also, I feel like my uh.. "humour," falls flat with literally everyone besides myself... but then people (and by that I mean non-Veeky Forums users (mostly)) reference the dumbest jokes and memes ever and all of their friends literally laugh until their posteriors become unhinged. Why can't I have a more normal sense of humour ;_;

Line a cardboard box with gil and leave it out overnight.
You'll have a 50% chance of landing a potential lalagf.
At other times you'll end up with lalabfs or retarded cats that never lost their addiction to sitting in boxes.
Either release these or put them out of their misery.
In the case that you do get a lalagf, begin tempering her.
This requires a lot of gil, soft things, and patience and sometimes the lalagf just isn't gf material.
Good luck in your search for a lalagf, user!

bluecatpost

reposting in case it isnt seen from old thread

mother brain as in metroid or bloodborne?
because i love bloodborne so much it hurts
havent played metroid myself, although I'd like too
just really bad at side scrollers...

hey user! sorry, I dont, just here to try and make friends

Metroid, Zero Mission to be exact. I don't have a PS4.
You should give it a try anyway, it's fun and there's not much to lose aside from time.

the lewdest character to ever grace this thread
every inch of this hyur reeks like primal sexual urges

Are you ready to doze on the beach?

I think I'd get along with you ingame if I had a character on the same server as you. That or I'd be too shy to actually approach you, one of the two

>Go on Official Forum
>All the whining and complaining about what's being added or worked on from people who don't understand resource management and development processes
Why is this such a cesspit of idiocy?

Why do they make this general look intelligent and thoughtful by comparison?

there was a mother brain in bloodborne? who knew.

PLEASE post some here

Do you hate me?

Ayyyy!!... I'm done working and now I'm fucking bored. Please kill me.

Having saved what user?

I need a goddamn main before the servers come up

I miss Final Fantaxy XIV: A Realm Reborn: Heavensward.

oooh okay!
I'd really like to play it, is there a decent emulator for pc around?

yeah! its pretty creepy looking though imo
not as cartoony and cute as the metroid one lol
pic related
but I love the bloodborne aesthetic, and im a sucker for rich/creepy lore

Which Motherbrain 1 or Super?

I'll kiss you instead.

Try VBA-M. That's a good emulator.

I already miss seeing Hraesvelgr everyday

roll

idk, I think I might be difficult to get along with. I don't have a problem with... well, basically anyone unless they're an awful person, but a majority of people I meet tend to dislike me.. even people who think they'd enjoy my company before actually meeting me. I guess I'm just kind of unlikeable.

So what's top priority when logging in for crafters/gatherers who are looking to make money ASAP?

Has there been any indication that new Master crafter books or Folklore tomes are being added?

rollin

Rate each role from most fun to least fun in raids and/or in general

I don't know about your first question but I would say that it's likely there will be new craft/folklore books

buying lore mats and making the new crafted sets

All these catposters are disappointing me.

Post more of the best race.

I've read enough sad panda tibetan comics to know where this is going

Someone else I met in a different game used to say that. "I'm unlikable, everyone I meet ends up disliking me once they get to know me." But they were pretty nice to spend time with. We only grew apart due to a mutual lack of interests, him having other priorities and both of us being too busy. I dunno, maybe you are, or maybe you aren't. I just don't really take that as a reason to assume you're difficult to get along with

fucking lol

(you)

Happy cat

i really need to get around to playing that but it still isn't enough of a reason to own a ps4, unfortunately. i'll have to crash somebody else's place for a while sometime.

i'm not the person playing metroid right now, sorry! but yeah whoever was talking earlier was referring to Zero Mission, so 1.

they'd be listed in the patch notes if that were the case, would they not?

Pretty decent race, shame they don't have a female option.

>PLEASE post some here
Here are two threads.

forum.square-enix.com/ffxiv/threads/305522-Why-is-Yoshi-P-turning-his-back-on-the-playerbase-that-loves-this-game-the-most

forum.square-enix.com/ffxiv/threads/305563-Egi-Glamour-is-coming-out-for-3.5....

Enjoy any idiocy you may come across.
There is a lot of it.

I don't think any new Mastercraft Books were on the item list in the Patch Notes, so it seems as if we're in the clear. Just gotta get dem stats up.

>post best race
>it's not a moogle
Kupo...

ywn be stuffed by an ivory girlcock

Koata...

>furfags

bls resbond

That's actually Mogoata.

Perfection

So I looked at the 3.2 patch notes and they specifically say "new master recipes added" so I think we may not need new crafting books. As far as gathering though they just say "new items added to gathering points: old-growth camphor..." So no specific comment as to folklore gathering. I would expect the mats to be gated in some way

Nevermind I realized that the folklore mats were added to existing books, not new books

There's no crafting tome in the new items list, so presumably they're all added to existing ones.

When is the expected up time?

3 AM PDT. Servers will not be up before then.

apartments are retarded and player housing is a cocktease. kill yoshi-p

In 15 hours

Actually they might be, just don't bank on it.

Tease THIS cock.
*whips out a cocker spaniel*

3am PDT tomorrow, like the maintenance notes say.

I mean, this is a question that can be easily answered by just checking the official website. Just sayin'.

Why is it so hard to find decent games on Steam? Christ. FFXIV can't come up soon enough.

no it wont

sounds like you have either no money or no taste

Unlikely.