Camilla a best

That's my job, but okay I guess.

How does Silas' dick taste you cucks?

I like futa

I love Sakura!

Post portraits.

Too bad she loves Silas more than you.

Cutest mamui family.

Nina's the best! There's nothing I wouldn't do to make her happy.

Cuck.

I still think this one in particular looks ridiculous (even if it is a step up from Awakening's Great Knights), but to each their own I guess

How would you fix Kana as a unit

make her marryable

Make it so that her growth rates are at 40%-60% without modifiers and work up from there

Make it so you fuck off and never come back instead.

Priestess is such a smug qt.

Rude

>hating on camillabro

Kys Kagacuck

Azura a shit

I agree. Azura is literal shit.

Tripfriends are the only thing keeping this general alive shitposter

Infinite Laurents

As opposed to..?

You two should get married already

The staff using generics are all smug cunts.

Felicia is the cutest! Spending time with my lovely wife is the greatest thing in the world! I care about her more than anything! She could not possibly be more perfect! I love Felicia!

Lucina, duh.

Lucina of course

>another early Lucina thread

I'd rather talk about Dragon Ball again.

At least she's not this cunt. This game is still relevant in the community, right?

Lucina of course

And how One Piece is better?

yeah I'd like to discuss that too

Swooping is bad

DRAGON, DRAGON

Felicia has a pretty nice penis. It's 7 inches, much bigger than Flora's, and her sister always resented her for that reason.
She's absolutely devoted to her husband and master, and will do anything che wants, even if it's something really embarassing and lewd.
The problem is that she's rather clumsy with her penis, so often she ends up chocking her partner on it or sticking it in too soon, hurting him, by mistake.
One thing that he often asks for, and always makes Felicia flustered, is masturbating her cock and cumming on his meals, releasing copious amounts of semen in the food and drinks: he assures it tastes delicious.

Shut up /feg/

I like Hana

Latest high quality rip from the Conquest soundtrack:
youtube.com/watch?v=ySCufES6zAI

Me too. But i feel like Sakura gets jealous.

I want to threaten Sakura with rape to bait Hana into defending her, then overpower Hana so she gives up her body instead to protect her lady, then tempt Sakura into watching and have Hana notice her lady watching her to make her exclaim
>Lady Sakura run away! Please, don't look at me!

I dare you to find me something cuter.
Protip: You can't.

Treasure buddies!

What was the best paper Mario boss.

Crystal king and doopliss.

>generics in Nohr Lunatic
Holy fuck. I'm not even talking about bosses, their bases, grow rates and starting weapon rank is absolutely ridiculous.
>random mage outperforms Odin and Nyx the instant he joins the party
>army of ponies with Beastkillers and Brave Lances obliterates Hinoka's chapter
>maids with illegally high attack and speed
>those stupidly strong puppeeters and trueblades from the ninja rape cave
Asuka the Falcon Knight and Masahiko the Trueblade were murder incarnate. Masahiko was even more ridiculous than Kumagera.

General Guy

TTYD Bowser for that awesome fucking boss theme and accidentally saving Mario

>random mage outperforms Odin and Nyx the instant he joins the party
Nyx and Odin are both terrible mages in Conquest, which is disappointing because Owain is one of my favorite characters in the series and I can't use him

You're right, no one can be as cute as my wife Severa

What is cute about Severa? She constantly insults you and at one point threatens to kill you.

Make him a samurai. He wants that class. His str growth is higher than his mag growth, so reclassing him to that will benefit you. I recommend you use an arms scroll on him afterwards and forge a +1 iron weapon (name it something that's 12 or more characters to take advantage of his personal). This is just how I play though, so you don't need to to do this if you don't want to.

I feel you bro, I sealed him into a Dread Fighter and luckily I got blessed with a lot of full stat levelups. it complements him well because heart seeker is a good skill to boost his accuracy by 20.

Adult Severa.

More adult Awakening kids?

They're already adults.

>no twintails
delete this

People grow up out of twintails user.
You may one day too.

She grew out of having a meme hairstyle. Get over it.

Sorry, dude. It's all I could find

I thought they were teenagers?

Agreed. I love twintails as much as the next guy, but ponytails are also great

>Awakeningbabbies still embarrassing themselves in the other thread

Goldmine up in there bros, get in here

>"embarassing" themselves
Because you say, right Kagacuck?

>I thought they were teenagers?
Fates implies that they're somewhat older then they were in Awakening.

Selena has to be in her late 20s/early 30s in Fates since she tells you she helped look after you when you were young.

Done.
Your move, shitverafag.

Literally any waifu is cuter than the ugly piece of garbage you just posted.

>cuckno
>>>>"""cute"""

QUEEN OF NOHR

More like Queen of Cucking You.

I want to touch her battleaxe

>Making Xander a cuck
He deserves better desu.

>he deserves better than an 8str pair up bot
literally who

No he doesn't.

I want Charlotte to punish me for not earning enough by bringing home a different guy and fucking them in front of me.

>effie hasn't gained speed in five levels
i really love the fixed lunatic growths

>Odin hasn't had single SPD level-up in 8 levels
Should've picked Nyx as my dark mage. Probably just gonna ditch that faggot for Leo.

youtube.com/watch?v=qtsbaV4-Lys
youtube.com/watch?v=bxe7nDwAdes

I find it funny when it happens user-sama.

Because it is what it is, chance.
Some people are addicted to gambling, I am addicted to RNG level ups.

New Cipher TCG cards featuring Felicia and Flora. They look pretty great.

*unzips waifu's dick*

Yeah, it's been a while since I've done any Awakening edits. That was the only adult 2nd gen, since the theme at the time was the kids in the new timeline and Severa was specifically mentioned as dropping in to visit her mom and baby self from time to time.

14 hours old is not new.
Plus it was posted last thread.

Woops, sorry. Should've checked the thread.

>mfw Lunatic-Classic Priam's prologue
Holy fuck this is spooky, those Counter Warriors and Sages with Miracle are a pain in my ass

What's wrong with units learning skills they learn via level up?

Nothing is wrong with it but because Priam's prologue has enemies just fucking butt rushing you down, it's hard to counter them. You can't even use the terrain to your advantage because it's mostly flat plains

>Florabutt

Doing it on Lunatic+ is really fun. Nothing like Aegis+ Counter Warriors

>Aegis+ Counter Warriors
That does not sound fun in any way, shape or form. This is why I prefer playing Lunatic over Lunatic+, that bullshit

I'm like 90% sure that Lunatic+ only exists to sell DLC to people.

I don't see any other way it could have gotten past playtesting.

>playing Awakening on Lunatic at all

That shit's just not fun, man. It has no balance between your units and the enemies. It's almost like they made that mode just so you could abuse DLC

I just like dicking around in Awakening. Sure, the balance is fucked and the real "difficulty" comes from respawning enemies but I like to play it once in a while for a time passer or fun. I prefer playing Conquest or Binding Blade if I want to feel like I'm playing a FE game

>not liking frederick emblem

Camilla is THE futa. Her 12 " cock is the absolute biggest of the army, and thick as a soda can. Many wish they could experience it, but it's all for her adored little brother.
Such a monster could easily tear Kamui apart, so she take extra care in preparing him for it, lubrificating and fingering his rear hole until he's ready, all while commenting on how little and cute his penis is and giving it kisses.
Once it's time to fuck, she's extremely gentle and motherly: he takes him on her lap, hugs him, and while the head of her cock goes in she hispers sweet words in his hear, brushing aways the tears from his eyes.
Soon all the preparation pays off and he can take the whole dick without pain and enjoy the intercourse, that always lasts a long while. He cums multiple times before Camilla does, with her praising him and saying how adorable his little eyeculations are, and once she finally erupts in him a huge, powerful load, she wraps her arms around him even tighter and promise he'll never leave her.

>liking Frederick when this alpha exists