/rsg/ Runescape General

Pvp is still shit edition

Official World: 42
Official FC: "grindanfc"
Clan: GrindanScape (For an invite, go into the FC and ask for one. No requirements.)

>I've been inactive, what did I miss over the past x years
runescape.wikia.com/wiki/Update:Game_updates

>Latest Update
services.runescape.com/m=news/deathmatch--tales-of-nomad--currency-pouch--fae-weapons-?jptg=ia&jptv=community_news

>Latest Patch Notes
services.runescape.com/m=forum/l=0/sl=0/forums.ws?15,16,676,65836406

>Money Making Guide
runescape.wikia.com/wiki/Mmg

>Gear Guide (Very outdated)
services.runescape.com/m=itemdb_rs/gear_guide

>Latest BTS
youtube.com/watch?v=h8PtOXbcY1c

Also first for EoC is great and zaros is best god

I dare you fuckers to find a person who can beat this man in autism

How do I into the nomad fight? I run out of food in p4

Ive reached a point where i dont even want to hear people speak because im so socially awkward.

Can i beat him?

Hey guys, Smelly Poo here

First of all, I hope all of you have had a wonderful double exp weekend maximizing those gains. I would also like to give a huge shoutout to all the people who hosted portables 24/7 on World 42.

Moving on, as you all have known, our big circlejerking shithole of a clan has gained quite a large popularity due to the fact of us originating from a popular Japanese anime board.
We have gained countless impressive members but has also lost some good ones over the course of these past few years.

Right now, our current problem is that we have over 450+ members in our clan and according to my own speculation, 75% of the users are inactive.

In order to counter this problem and to make our clan much more successful (so that we can beat the Efficient ExpertsFaggots), we are planning on purging most non-active users.

This recent Double Experience boost event will be used as a tool to determine which users fit the requirements to stay and which will be getting the boot.

If you are not on this top 50 double experience list, you are fucked.

Cross-reference a 'this month' list to pick up any efficient outliers that just had to work or some shit this weekend if you're aiming at max efficiency members.

Shut the fuck up Aural you fat fuck autist no life faggot that can't even get a quest cape. You're a sneaky little cunt, I'll give you that. Isn't it enough that you "won" this little competition of ours, why do you insist of dragging my name in the mud like this?

t. Sooty Poo

>unironically caring about xp beyond level 80

dead lol

post-dxp burnout desu

Thank you based Jesus

>only two tasks left to complete
>"Totally Livid" and "Limber Lumber Jumper"

did that guy ever post his corp preset

Is Telos fixed yet?

Outer Path already beats him by a long run.

>didnt have to stress out during bxpw
>had no major goals set in stone beforehand
>casually trained some dung
>had no feel of obligation or major xp waste
>feelsgood
Who else /maxed/?

Feels good man
>made a few overloads
>afked some bamboo
>flipped some stuff
Nice to have no pressure.

So at the moment the poison and minion path is open. If I take the poison route will the minions later in P3 give me a hard?

This is my first time doing rax, should I hold out till the minion path is gone?

yes but you can start with the minion path first its not difficult its just slower than the other paths

Best way to do it is to dps him fast on P3, he won't spawn minions unless you have terrible rng. If he does kill the mirrorback/pulsing and beat him.

First spec of P4 is always the acid, so save your adren pot for P4 and zerk him below 50k before his second spec, so he can't spawn minions. Very easy.

Wait just saw it's your first time doing rax. In that case just kill all the minions when he spawns them. It's not fast but it's probably the best way if it's your first time.

I wouldn't do 1/2 when learning spider tbqh

ITT: Things people avoid talking about.

>that one time Jagex made a character whose name rearranges to "shit I stink" in a quest about necromancy and attempted genocide

What quest?

>I already did every one, I just forgot

Thanks, I'll check it out tomorrow. Should I buy Death Lotus or Anima core of Zammy?

POST BXP GAINS

Fletching 92 > 99
Construcition 92 > 99
Agility 95 > 99
Firemaking 95 > 99
Strength 98 > 99
Ranged 92 > 94
Divination 95 > 97
+ 2m farming exp

Now I just need to max ranged, magic, cooking, divination, runecrafting and dungeoneering to reach the max cape.

Anima core

Anime core or nex armor
Tank armor is useless, sans ones with special effects, you should know this

Prayer 96 -> 99
Mining 89 -> 93
Thieving 93 -> 95
Woodcutting 85 -> 86

never buy tank armour

Invention 113-115

>I already have 120 dg and 99 everything else

>96-99 Herblore
>91-93 Cooking
>85-90 Runecrafting
>96-99 Summoning
>97-99 Dungeoneering
>69-71 Invention

Zogre Flesh Eaters. Don't feel bad, since parts of it were pretty forgettable.

whose name?

Sithik Ints

No, that's his actual fucking mechanics confirmed by J mod. You safespot him, you get the rocks. Get used to it, nerd.

>t. shitter who hasn't done telos since the update

Fucking hell is with the in-game ads, so tired of this fucking shitshow.

Literally about to quit after fucking having to click x on multiples of these every fucking week.

Herb 84 > 94
Construc 56 > 75
Def 95 > 98
Smith 75 > 77
Constitu 96 > 97
Craft 75 > 76

I didnt plan ahead cus dumb/lazy

>just become a member

i got like 4m construction xp trying to get the pet.

is there an afk way to train construction? When i trained it this past weekend I kept building things in my house and it was very click intensive and annoying

Well the beach WAS an afk method.

Construction is stupidly out of date skill.

i just built flotsam pawnbrokers with mahogany planks. i think thats generally the best way to do it, tons of clicking though.

you can make flatpack items for lower, more afk xp. ive never personally done this before though.

What I did was bind the 1 key to the button on the side of my mouse so I could hold it with my thumb.
Then all I had to do was remove and build as fast as I could in between butler bank trips.
Still pretty intensive but it reduced the effort immensely and let me do it one-handed.

Use AHK to bind key presses to the correct mouse jumps/button presses so you can mindlessly keyboard mash without paying attention to the screen

Currency pouch update was one of the top 5 of the year desu

>602 second nomad
P-purple looks better anyway.

How the fuck do you nomad pt4? He turns off your prayers, hits you for 3ks white the nigger hits you for 2ks in a small ass area. A shield doesnt help too much either, and its not like bm where you can voke him and get a reasonable heal going. I can reach that phase with half a yak of rocks and i just eat though them every hit. I even switched back to my t85 tank armour and it did fuck all

Different user here. The membership pop-ups notwithstanding, they're still pretty annoying about it. I have a 5 year crown of loyalty and I still get popups for half the new stuff they put out. Summer event, the Arc, Tales of Nomad, etc. I can understand if they track things like your account not logging in for X number of days, but if I've been active for longer than the current CEO has been on the payroll, they shouldn't need to tell me how to read the main page.

totes.
what 4 currency did you favorite user?
i did chimes taiju slayer points reaper points

Those aren't jewish though, those are news announcements because very very few players actually keep up with updates.

QoL updates always feel GOAT because they haven't had months of hype to let us down

>deathmatch doesn't have darkscapes style of gear power reduction
completely pointless if you are over 100 combat and don't have t90 tank gear augmented perfectly

I think there's a cooldown on him turning your prayers off
So you might be able to just keep turning them back on right after

how to change environment color?????????

Really? Is that due to inactivity or just not wanting to sift through all the TH promos they put there?

chimes taijitu dung tokens and thaler iirc

Doesnt seem like it. I started clicking pro melee the instant it goes off, it comes back in 3 seconds, then he just shoots it down again. Unless its all RNG which i totally wouldnt be surprised at

Neither, a large chunk of the playerbase barely knows how to work a computer.

well 3 seconds of prot melee at a time is better than none?

That's extremely depressing but I can believe it.

perhaps utilize blood essences?

I don't know about the yellow, but for night
>enter your PoH with night sky
>hop worlds
>game world will stay night

It's a bug, so you will see the moon and stars in caves and stuff, but Jagex said they would leave it unfixed since people like it

The two window clusterfuck is annoying, but other than that it's pretty swell.

No i mean i pro melee, he drops it, i click constantly for 3 seconds, it comes back, he drops it again. Rinse and repeat until i die

You can kite him with mage

You are alone in here, user.

>Kicks people right before kill
>Never admits that the reason the kill failed was partial their fault for dying early
>Makes excuses as to why it's everyones faults

Is there anything more cancerous in the Runescape community than raiding?

>Doing Deadliest Catch
>Get to the Mermaids
>No option to just beat the shit out of them and make them free Jones
Why?

>Mermaids
I'd just rape them desu.

They're pretty ugly though.

Post pics.

>The World Guardian who can't fucking die because the gods need them and prophecy and all that bullshit
>fought beings that could destroy the world
>3 fish cunts with a sea monster hold them hostage

I hate when quests do that.

Do they have a fishy pussy?

fishy wishy waggy saggy floppy woppy

>elite clue
>5 puzzle boxes
>130k reward
desudesudesudesudesudes

chronological problems

reminder that australian is an anagram for autism

It's more a problem railroading I think.

A gentleman does not initiate violence upon a lady.

>my character is a female

you are not your character.

Girls have noodly arms and stuff.

is upgrading from my crystal bow to a royal cbow worth it? I don't have an attuned crystal seed for the attuned cbow

Are the surveys and shit for runecoins legit? Are they even a reasonable way of getting them or should I just be a good goy and shell out the money for a legendary pet?

How good are you at acting like someone woth the mental capacity of a plant?

They are EXTREMELY finicky and dodgy when doing these. Best just to afk video ads for 1 coin a piece.

They give me full-length movies for that 1 coin though.
So I fill out forms like a retard and it works?

i got 50 keys for dling napster and subscribing for 1$ that was during dxp though when they were giving dbl keys

Rich retard who is the goodest of goyim.
Liberal, obviously.
Medical field worked for me.
Try an area with high prop values.

I can spend the money, I've got a job. I'm just a cheap jew.

No, I mean that's what you have to put to get the surveymen to suck your benis

>not training afk skills with teamviewer while you're at work or running errands

I'd do any but the fat one desu

>teamviewer over any other remote desktop app
enjoy u're virus