smitegame.com/smite-console-the-odyssey-2017-3-17-patch-notes/

>Season Ticket 2016 (Fantasy League)
smite.gamepedia.com/Season_Ticket_2016

>Odyssey 2017
smite.gamepedia.com/Odyssey_2017

>Bonus odyssey points this weekend
smitegame.com/odyssey-bonus-quests-weekend/

>Getting free things during the fall split
esports.smitegame.com/2016/08/25/earn-rewards-while-watching-during-the-fall-split/

>Get Curse Voice Apollo & Curse Agni playing with Curse Voice
curse.com/games/smite

>Hirez server status
status.hirezstudios.com/

>FAQ for all game-related questions
pastebin.com/M4TZPpe8

>/smgen/ Discord
discord.gg/0sWDnznwq6C7w9bW

The SMITE clans are SmGen (NA) and GenSm (EU), leaders are SethPhalange and HardyMcWilly respectively.
Post your name in the thread or send an invite to one of the leaders.

>Previous shitposts
-

Other urls found in this thread:

hydra-media.cursecdn.com/smite.gamepedia.com/5/53/FoxyAmaterasu_Kill_JungleBoss_2.ogg
hydra-media.cursecdn.com/smite.gamepedia.com/e/e1/FoxyAmaterasu_Ability_2b.ogg
twitter.com/HirezChris/status/780549958374227970
smite.guru/censor/match/hr/36520
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Bitches.

what a shit op

xth for TERRAS BIG DONKEY DICK

>Never played Amaterasau before
>Get the Foxy skin anyways because I just wanted it
>play her
>its incredibly fun

How a single skin can make one of the gods I never cared about becomming one of my favorites, same with Mermaid Medusa.

Whatever you say ponpon.

>selfish support is bad

hydra-media.cursecdn.com/smite.gamepedia.com/5/53/FoxyAmaterasu_Kill_JungleBoss_2.ogg

It's just annoying.

I disagree, I enjoy it a lot.

hydra-media.cursecdn.com/smite.gamepedia.com/e/e1/FoxyAmaterasu_Ability_2b.ogg

Every thread needs a change sylvanus passive post. This is that post. Give him a new passive

I bet you watch my little pony, and thought Ylvis was funny too.

Why do you hate cute and fun things?

>selfish support is good
>i totally didn't win because of this game's shit matchmaking
stop it erod

Because being high pitched ins't the same as being cute. It's just irritating.

well technically yes.
You already get the least out of kills vs lets say a anubis, sol, and bastet.
If you had faced a competent team you would've left your team in a bad position.

SGS suggests the match was pretty balanced.

All of my kills were into the mid game, I was 0-0-6 by the time we were out of laning phase. And even then, they were all just ticking DoTs on people who had gotten away. It's not like I was stealing kills form people who needed them. Selfish Support isn't even about getting kills, it's about keeping yourself alive longer so you can help the team more.

Opinion.
You should stop hating fun, is there currently a god you enjoy playing?

>SGS means anything
???????????
just stop it erod selfish support is bad it has nothing to do with whether or not your team can stomp a bunch of shitters (if you want to tell me 27-11 is balanced you're insane)

>you don't like one weeb autist pandering skin for one god
>you must not like anything
this is the power of 2016 Veeky Forums

Are you okay? Do you need to lie down? You seem upset for some reason.
"Selfish" is a misnomer, you still spend your entire playtime backing up your team, it's just this build keeps you alive longer to do it. If you\re complete shit at the game and aura items actually help the team more than you do, then you get this but if you're actually an asset to the team, it's helpful to stay alive.

His release passive, any auto can root. Currently it's melee, 25% chance, 12 second refresh. Either decrease the % chance to 20 or increase the refresh timer to 15. Do both if you want to buff his abilities along with it.

anyone want to 1v1 duel me? loser has to be spanked while wearing womans panties by the winner

My bbygirl Chang'e

Sry for picking up breastplate even when ya wanted poly, but i didnt want tyr to hurt you too bad.

To quote the goat king of pop "when she smiles she moves mountains"

ilu bae

90% sure bieber ever said that

Post meme builds for gods.
Here's my contribution:
Full attack speed Nu Wa. Roots all fucking day.
Full damage jungle sylvanus with hastened fatalis
Max HP regen Hercules with tank boots and meditation

wow so original

Selfish support :^)

Trickster Janus.

Full CDR and full tank.
teleport in, spam laugh, teleport out.

Move speed Ra is fun as fuck.

bulk speed ra is a nightmare for the enemy team.

I remember back in season 1 when I would play Ra with Warlocks, Ethereal, and Winged Blade.

Movement speed Bastet in arena.

Nth for Nemesis with her helmet off.

Glass Canon Hercules/Sun Wukong

The idea is to get just a few defense items so you don't die at low health, but to stay at low health so your passive kicks in and you get a huge boost to your numbers.

Support Ratatoskr

Build defense/max-out CDR. Spam stun and slow.

>when she smiles she moves mountains
that's such bullshit, this could never be possible. what a stupid quote

she sings and sounds off the hammer of god

/palg/ says hi. Talking about skins got me googling Smite skins, and I just wanted to say I fell in love a little.

Bye though, I hate mobas.

best thor build?

>mfw selfish support is baaaaaad
Sometimes you just have to carry a shitty adc who can't even clear their own waves by level 8.
>inb4 hurr you lost
No we won, we were just chaos side.

Post player damage.

Consider playing a round as each goddess and listen to their jokes and taunts to see which one is best girl.

Skip Scylla though.

Sure after this match. Why would it matter though? I was support.

>mfw
>posts a picture that is not a face
>mfw

you're not hou yi, though

So people can see what actually happened, how shitty the ADC was, etc. Scoreboard is basically useless for that.

They did shit all for basically every category, and lowest gpm on the team.

Forgot pic on accident.

>mfw you're this new

hit the enemy more, especially other gods

how the fuck do you play amaterasu ? she seems so mediocre compared to other warriors aside from like Hercules wtf do you build on her and skill order help a pleb.

or is she just an ult bot

twitter.com/HirezChris/status/780549958374227970

Wachi wachi wachi whoa

>DUDE SELFISH SUPPORT LMAO
>gets out damaged by terra
>your ADC has more damage than theirs
attention whores, everyone

Are you criticizing my damage as the support? Is that seriously the metric that you judge a support by?

>hide names
>LOL REDDIT NEWFAG WHY U DO THAT LOLOLOL
>don't hide names
>LOL ATTENTION WHORES MEMES INNER CIRCLE

other than being a dumb cunt thats trying to push """"""""""selfish""""""""" support when the other support did better in almost every except 3k minion. On top of that you're just a dumb pcuck who throws his name in every thread

you're third for damage taken you're third for assists youre the second lowest gpm. all of these things together say you could've done more. your adc's numbers aren't THAT terrible all things considered.

what we're saying is you're throwing stones in a glass house

Crit/Fatalis Osiris

All 5 crit items and Fatalis
That's it
No pen
No boots
No defense
Why do I keep winning games with this

kys erod

Seconding this

I don't get it, we won. Terra had a lot of pressure early because as I said, Skadi just could not clear a wave to save her life. I got to a point where I could spend more time helping other lanes and our team immediately picked up behind me and started doing better because of it. If I hadn't itemized to help myself, then Skadi and I both would have been shit on in the early lane and the whole team would have fallen apart. To clarify, skadi wasn't out of mana and needed a heartward, she wasn't getting poked and needed a Sov, she just would hold S and let every wave get to our tower before attacking it.

>MFW I shit all over Ama in solo lane with Herc
>She tries to clear with her gay mirror
>Punch her dumb weebs ass into the air and laugh in her stupid weeb face

>low gpm
Woooooooow a support was low on gold????
>low assists
All fights that happened in solo lane before I was able to rotate to mid. It's only 3 assists, it's not the end of the world.

I think you're just trying really hard to find faults where they aren't just so you can talk s'it.

too bad herc is trash at literally everything else.

a-bam-bam-ba-bam-ba-boom

How do people have trouble figuring out how to build/play gods? Can you not read? Do you know know what her abilities do?

>her 2 is her best lane clear
Level that shit up first
>her 1 is her sustain
Max that second
>her 3 is just an escape/silence
Leave it at Rank 1 until everything else is leveled

If you want to play her as an 2+Ult bot, build max CDR. Warrior Tabi, Jotunn's, Valor, Hide of the Urchin, Bulwark of Hope, Stone Cutting Sword/Titan's Bane

If you want to go more attack speed-ish, for whatever reason. Warrior Tabi, Witchblade, Qin's Sais, Frostbound Hammer, Hide of the Urchin/Bulwark of Hope, Stone Cutting Sword.

doo dooo doo doo dooo doo doo

>twitter.com/HirezChris/status/780549958374227970
Good, now the mez duration needs to be reduced to 2.5 with max stacks.

>talks shit
>numbers say he didnt really do any better
>gets defensive when its pointed out

you seem upset

I'm sorry that you thought I was talking shit, but seeing as I don't know you and know nothing about you that would be impossible.

oh you're retarded, okay.

Do you actually have a point to make besides "the supports gold and damage were low"?

my point is that he is throwing stones while being in a glass house. he did not do better to the point that he carried a shitty adc by any recorded metric.

It's funny, people call out posts that aren't me all the time but when it actually is be they say "he" like it was somebody else.
>by any recorded metric
More gold, less deaths. I beat the other support by 300 gold and a level, too. People keep bringing up damage as if that matters, but I clearly outperformed the other support by the metrics that matter.

>300 gold
Whoops, it was 1,000 gold and I'm dumb.

>The guy that manages a death a minute

TERRAS DONKEY DICK

Man Paladins sure killed this general good.

Yup, doesn't help that the devs are incompetent and make harsh buffs and nerfs while ignoring OP as fuck gods to cater to weebs (literally all of the JP pantheon is OP except for Raijin after 5 months of being the best Mage) and buffing gods indirectly who are cancerous as fuck (Loki twice got an indirect buff with Hydras and power pot)

>Paladins sure killed this general
kek
>literally all of the JP pantheon is OP
stop

This general was slow long before paladins was even a thing.

>smite.guru/censor/match/hr/36520
>Hi-rez in charge of matchmaking

>steel samurai
>samur.ai

>meltdown sol
>radioactive sol

I wish HiRez would make up their fucking minds when naming skins.

paladins was the only thing keeping this general alive. now that they decided to start having their own general, we die

but hey, at least we are getting manly ne zha tomorrow.

The presidential debate was going on during the dead period. As soon as it was over posting resumed.

>not playing apollo
wtf are you guys doing?

Meanwhile the Paladins general was active the entire time with only marginal slowness. A likely story user.

>His singing is boring.

Maybe if he focused more on moving the sun instead of singing he would be more worthwhile

Playing Apollo.

I reckon /smgen/ clan is not very active?

I don't???? Care??????? About what happens???? In the Paladins general?????

>being this upset
Why user? You can like both games you know.

>me while playing apollo

Playing Cupid because Apollo got boring.

Guys...
I miss Paladins...

>Plays a MOBA Shooter
>"I hate mobas"
I'm getting really sick of these backwards fucks shitposting about their stupid meme games in other people's threads like Overwatchfags always do. How do you not realize it's literally just a MOBA with guns?

I don't get how certain people master every god. Some of them are pretty bland, and relatively less interesting than others. For instance Artemis seems like one of those characters I've played like 3 times over the course of all the time I've been playing, and each time she just feels too basic. I feel that way about arachne, too. All she has are basic attack related stuff along with her spiders and ult. It just feels pretty boring when I could play an actually fun assassin like Ne Zha or Ao Kuang. How do you feel about certain gods? Should I reconsider my stance on Artemis and arachne? Gimme some reasons why they don't feel that way to you.