/dag/+/bwg/ - Dragon Age & Bioware General #997

Weekes Edition

Previous: News:
>Daddy is gone, he left us for Beamdog
>Gameplay trailer for Obsidian's new RPG Tyranny now out
>New ME trailer, along with new info. Most of the leaked stuff appears to be true
>EA is shutting down the Bioware forums. Posting has been disabled, but you can access the archives until October 25th
>Divinity Original Sin 2 is in Early Access (IT WILL HAVE WAIFUS EVENTUALLY)

Sales:
N/A

Andromeda info: pastebin.com/BiK2KhPw

Dragon Age Shit:
>Check THIS before asking questions:
pastebin.com/NtncZWPf
>DA:O Mods
pastebin.com/n4vGHHHd

>How do I import my save into DA:I?
>dragonagekeep.com
You can use this website to create your own DA World History by bringing over your choices from the previous games. You need an Origin account.

>Where is my Warden?
Putting millenials in their place

>/dag/ (incomplete) Art Archive
dagnaart.imgur.com

>/dag/ booru
dagna.booru.org/index.php

>Help me /dag/+/bwg/, I want to get comfy!
youtube.com/watch?v=AgYxMVRtJr4

Friendly reminder that ywn be as cool as Patrick Weekes

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HWajqBJ-82M
youtube.com/watch?v=Dn8-4tjPxD8
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fallacy_of_division
drugs.com/drug-interactions/amphetamine-dextroamphetamine,adderall-index.html?filter=&generic_only=1
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

This post is dedicated to Solas

Nice noodle arms

>tfw you'l never have a threesome with Cassandra and Morrigan

delet

Is it true that Weekes was castrated in order to properly wear that shirt?

So I got Arcanum and I kind of want to play a Female Half-Orc Idiot Savant. Is this a good idea?

Females get much less dialog options than males from what I remember

Sexist bullshit, I'm deinstalling

I'm okay with that.

>sexism
>being a thing that exists ever
>when women are supposed to submit to the superior whims of men because that's what's natural

Men are pretty stupid though

I seriously hope you're not the guy who's still living with his mom

How often does Weekes' wife ride the bull?

So are women. I feel smug and superior knowing that I'm an equal opportunity cynic

Your "Waifu" is a lot smarter than you

If your waifu isn't smarter than you, you have poor taste

I don't live with my mother. I live in an apartment by myself. She lives in a house three towns away. She manages my Autism money, uses it to pay my bills and puts about $70 of it in my bank account each week when she's done at church. She's my accountant basically. That's it. That's all the support I get from her. I don't want to have to repeat myself.

Also youtube.com/watch?v=HWajqBJ-82M

Everyone in this general lives with their parents, save for like 3 people.

Can you remote control men by just showing them a glimpse of your boobs? Didn't think so, lol

I left home when I was 17, almost 8 years ago.

youtube.com/watch?v=Dn8-4tjPxD8

It's too comfy to leave and we are too dependant on each other to change it any time soon.

Why can't they just be smarter than you in certain aspects?
You will forever be baited if you fall for such silly things.

What age will Kieran stop living with his mother?

For what purpose, the video links make it pretty clear who you are.

>Why can't they just be smarter than you in certain aspects?
That's acceptable I guess? I don't know I'm not an authority on all things waifu, I just like my qt scientistfus

When she can no longer produce milk

I mean, most people are going to gape temporarily.. but you had better have a pretty decent rack to convince them to do anything at all. Or else they just get a free glimpse, and that just makes one a dumb skank and a failed manipulator.
I went to live with my boyfriend's parents at 18, stayed there through the rest of the college program, then we finally ended up in an apartment at 20.
I am never unhappy that I moved out.
Whatever flips your skirt, I guess.

I'm tired and landscaping is making a ton of noise outside my apartment. I want to sleep but they won't stop until sometime around 4-5 PM. Also I'm in a lot of pain right now because not only do I make bad life choices but I got hit by a car in 2010 and every day has been pain since then. Doctors won't give me pain medicine because family history dictates I'd become addicted to it. I just want to sleep but goddamn it's noisy and I really hate leaf blowers for some reason.

>captcha: marechat
Well I sure do love mare vagina so I'm going to go look at my rule 34 folder now while I try to not pass out in pain and exhaustion.

Why aren't there more THICC women in DA?

But who was Maker?

um it's a kilt not a skirt ok

Obesity is degenerate.

>this post

There is plenty of degeneracy in DA. Besides, thicc is not necessarily obese.

You should have killed yourself years ago, hurry the fuck up

>Women are inferior and dumb but you have bad taste when you pick a waifu that isn't smarter than you
Okay?

>Doctors won't give me pain medicine because family history dictates I'd become addicted to it.
What the actual everloving fuck.

It looks like she is just wearing a diaper

You need to not go to those doctors, mayhaps.
Chill out.
I think it was all sarcasm.

Men as a gender are dumb, as are women. Humans as a species are dumb. I like my waifus smart. I don't see what is difficult to understand

I really didn't expect high waisted pants to make a comeback

I understand that you are therefore not attracted to humans which I find very worrying

There is nothing about her ass that looks like a diaper.
The focus is on stupid shit like pleasure and greed, unintelligent as a whole though.. meh. I don't agree.
Some of it is pretty cute.
He literally just posted Dana Scully.

Someone make this headache fuck off.

Except scully has alien tech in her and was experimented on, hardly human.

Fuck off you disgusting baseline.

Alien tech and experimental history do not an alien make.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fallacy_of_division
I'm not in a position to judge anyway, since I'm a human

Maybe "dumb" is an over-generalization. We do incredibly stupid things
Caffeine + ibuprofen + acetaminophen is a godsend

Um she's cute in the first season too

kek. there really are "diapers" that are designed to make it look like you have a fat meme butt.

I don't have a fever though and have to take my adderall soon.
Maybe I'll pop a naproxen and pray to the entities of the cthionic.

When are we going to play Baldurs Gate together????? /dag/ party

Why would you need a fever to take an NSAID?
t. elementary knowledge of pharmacology

Also I had no idea adderall interacted with so much common stuff
drugs.com/drug-interactions/amphetamine-dextroamphetamine,adderall-index.html?filter=&generic_only=1

I don't have a functional computer, and fuck Beamdog.

Typically you stack ibuprofen and acetaminophen when you've got a fever that's high and won't fuck off. Or you alternate.
It's just taking that many things at once along with it, and theeen caffeine that I'm concerned about.

Huh. Learn something new every day, I guess

I try not to use painkillers often, but when I do, I take everything I possibly can

P-Play video games?!

>tfw Merrill waifu

But there are different kinds of intelligence right

Like blood magic intelligence

I don't think Merrill is necessarily stupid, just naïve

A-and that's why you used a trip?

No, she's definitely stupid too.

Naivete is just applied stupidity.

Mean

Not really, naivete is just lack of experience that translates to poor decision making because of a lack of context.

Good, I hope she reads it.

She isn't real, ya dingus

And thank god for that

She can't read

But can she breed?

Knowing her, that's not much of a surprise

Really does depend how you define intelligence....

Merrill is definitely a little dumb

BUT THAT'S PART OF WHY I LOVE HER SO MUCH I fell off the pier once. The harbor is really deep!

>i like stupid girls
umm stop objectifying wymen shitlord

>ableist telling anyone about objectification
Please step into the booth.

>step

>make my warden asian
>form babby with morri
>kieran becomes lactose intolerant as soon as he stops being a toddler because azn genes
>no more morrimilk
D E V I L I S H

I had no idea most asians were lactose intolerant. But it's not like the Warden's genes are dominant in Kieran's case

>implying Keiran wouldn't put up with indigestion for morrimilk

What class is closest to a holy paladin (or I guess just a plain paladin)

What game

Sorry, Dragon Age Inquisition. Want to play as a paladin, but I heard one of your first companions is a tank. Would it be bad to have 2 tanks?

You get 3 rogues, 3 mages, and 3 warriors, two of which are pretty tank. So you can pick your class without worrying about party balance too much
Warrior -> Templar is probably closest to paladin class

Why can't you romance Aveline baka

Templar is the most paladin-like. You can respec all of your companions out of what they come as so you can change that tank companion into a 2h warrior.

>tfw at work alone after hours
>naturecalls
>keep hearing shit being moved around kinda loudly right next to the bathroom door
>expect boss came in late
>mfw no one else is out there when I come out
Oh jesus.

Based pepe scaring wagecucks

Death

the most precious

finding portrait art for playing crpgs is the worst

>not making your own

if i could draw i would but i can't

It's time for breakfast!

How does this Dragon Age Keep thing work? I just spent the last week or so replaying all of the series ready to go play Inquisition that I just purchased and I can't find any of my saves in the Keep thing. I am however finding all of my old characters that I completely forgot about here even though I don't have a save of them anywhere from years ago.

You have to go in and fill everything out by hand. Sorry.

Well that's just silly. I've got characters from years ago that are on the server but playthroughs that just happened these past two weeks with all the upload game information settings enabled can't find them.

You create a world state and then set that as your current world state when you start a new game in DAI. That will determine everything so just go through the keep carefully. I actually enjoyed it, and honestly it's better than dealing with importing saves and converting them between consoles, etc.

All my games has just been on PC.

Still it would have been nice.

It would have been a shitstorm like the other BW games. Mass Effect had a bunch of importing issues between games, especially 2 to 3. I think they wanted to avoid all that garbage and the Keep is a good way to do that. You can also edit flags in your DAI save after you start but it could make things fucked up, haven't messed around with it too much.

Either way I'm slightly impressed with the amount of choices you can edit in the Keep.

But despite all this, I'm surprise they didn't mention/include whether Alistair or Leliana became harden or not.