If you won the lotto

Alrighty goys what would you do if you won the lotto? I personally would buy myself the car off my childhood, a 2003 viper. I'll also buy myself the final edition viper. And maybe some other luxury vehicles.

What about you g/o/ys? Have you thought about it once you win the lotto?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sQvwlsSvOWY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

After a new house for me and a new house for mom and dad, I would get one of these and restore whatever it needed

I'd buy an Integra Type R

buy a gt86 and supercharged it

If I won the lottery I would:
>pay off a few bills
>Invest the rest
>live comfortably
Because typically people that spend their lotto money on their "dreams" end up piss ass broke

I'd buy all the FDs left in the market, rice tax the hell out of them, and sell em to schmucks. Then I'd convert one to a left hand Spirit R and keep for myself as a garage trophy.

youtube.com/watch?v=sQvwlsSvOWY

I'll also get an LFA because LFAs are sex. The daily driver would be a quadrifoglio because of dat style.

You realize converting a car from RHD to LHD or vice verse fucks it up right? Especially in a car like the rx7

DC2 integra type R, early model years.

It's all I want. That's what I want.
The rest of the money would go to

pretty much this, if i did i'd probably get something that isn't one of those stupid ''exotic'' cars. maybe a golf r or something idk

Here's what I'd do if I won the lotto, in this order.

>Buy a house for myself
>Buy multiple other houses, rent them out so that there is passive income coming in.
>Pay off some bills and student loans
>Get someone to teach me how to drive stick (I can drive autotragic just fine.)
>Get either a Z06 Corvette, Snek, or GTR Nizmo
>Try to get some buddies to live with me.
>Go back to school. Education is important.
>Never worry about money again. Maybe invest in a few stocks here and there.

>converting
>not coming from a left hand drive nation
Stay 3rd world pleb

Buy weird vehicles at auction and review them on youtube.

That sounds fun desu, i might steal your idea once i win the lotto :^)

What are you even trying to say

>buy a house
>buying multiple houses
>having loans
>blowing it on HURRFASTCAR
God you're a fucking idiot

Definetely invest the money as well as I could. I could probably afford someone with brains to help with that. Get some property to rent out to keep several sources of income apart from the investments. Make sure I was debt free, my parents and brothers debt free, too. Make some trust funds for the kids in the family, for when they go to school and onwards to university. Take over the family home and continue a 400-year tradition with pride. Get some project cars and a couple of proper daily drivers and just live comfortably. Maybe start writing fiction or family story. Maybe take up a part time job just to have something to do, so I don't get too bored. Maybe learn some trades while I'm at it. Just do what makes me happy.

;_______;7

I like this idea

Idiotic

move to alaska. build a house 200 miles from Fairbanks and on the side of a mountain and have a stream. windmills, solar panels, and batteries for power. stream water cleaned by UV light and filters.

in the garage will be a Tesla Model S P90D, a late 90s Suburban diesel 4x4, Super Tenre motorcycle, snow mobile.

dumb bitch

Why can't you just admit you read the post wrong

>buy cheap shitty warehouse
>convert part of it into living quarters for one
>beef up security
>rest is a garage for done-up shitboxes
>live off interest for the rest of life

First thing is going to be a Soarer/SC 300 with the twin turbo 2JZ, brakes and manual transmission out of a MKIV Supra. Then I'll get a R34 GT-T sedan, VL Commodore with a built RB34, turbo E36 328i, etc. A new project each year.

Depends on what kinda money I get from it, though my ultimate goal is a Noble M600. Failing that, I'll probably get one of those Group A homologation specials and just start tearing up those snowy twisties

Well then please explain what you would do, oh mighty one.

Not even that guy, but Jesus. Fuck people like you.

I'd go to Japan and just wander around the auctions and car yards until I found something that was exactly what I wanted and import it. It'd probably end up being something like an spirit-r.
I'd spend the change on as many ss commodores as I could buy

I'd be happy with the life I have
I probably wouldn't even use the lotto money

>I'd be happy with the life I have

Boat

step 1. buy something inconspicuous yet nice while i get a house and a front put together. something like a Mercedes S55 AMG or something similar

2. get an apartment far away from home, a new job, get back in school, etc, then rent out a garage for some serious toys

Porsche Carrera GT
Lexus LFA
Audi S8 Plus (for dates and shit)
Ferrari 599 with a stick (collector's piece)

and as a project I'd build a P38 Range Rover with a rebuilt motor, renovated electronics, flared and chopped fenders with big tires

what the fuck is wrong with you

let's see, four of the best cars of all time and one of the best off road platforms of all time

nothing is wrong

i'm not a fan of classic cars except to use as something cool like a house centerpiece where you can enjoy the aesthetics. i'd rather have a piece of engineering that is built just to be incredible

605hp with two turbos is the way to go

God that is so lame. You dont care about cars. You just like to collect stamps

pfffftt. what would you get?

>that 917 inspired pedal cluster

>Buy 1-5 acre property on the outskirts of Eugene, somewhere with a view, zoned for forestry, with decent internet available (25+ Mbps) and TMo LTE
>Build tiny home
>Spend $50k-ish racecarring the fuck out of my miat, Under Suzuki style
>Get lots of free sawdust from logging companies
>Distill into methanol to power my cars
>Teach swimming and HEMA fencing to pay the bills
>Bank/invest the rest of my winnings to help my children and grandchildren achieve a sustainable lifestyle from a younger age

I pulled that car off and back on a car carrier to get another car out. Graham Rahal owns it.

>what would you get
Something that wouldn't be keyed or vandalized by poorfags, niggers and/or dumb girls taking selfies sitting on the bonnet.

It wouldn't even be a case of not having the cash for fixing the damage, I just wouldn't want my shit fucked with.

is the clutch really as bad as people say?

move to a town that isn't poor and expensive cars aren't uncommon. i get to enjoy my cars with no problems

Do people say it's bad because of the feel? I thought it was supposed to be bad because it lasts hardly any miles and is a huge ordeal to fix. I think you need some kind of fixture to even rack those cars to work on the engine because the rear lift point is in the middle of the car. F50s are the same way, if you just rack it normally you could lift the nose of the car with your hand and dump it backwards off the rack. Clutch weight and bite felt fine to me, obviously it's pretty heavy like all fast cars were back then.

here it is racked up

Buy a Cadillac, houses for immediate family, move away to a small town 5 ever, open a gym and train because I'm gonna make it

I thought winning the lottery meant you got taken away and stoned to death.

Mclaren F1 and BMW E39 M5

>make sure immediate family is set
>move somewhere arid with lots of flatlands, but some hilly areas as well (Texas, Nevada, etc.)
>make sure said area has a decent internet hookup
>build comfy little 2 bed 2 bath house
>build what might as well count as a fucking airplane hanger behind it.
>tool up and start building retarded shit, including, but not limited to, pic related
>also, all the camaros. At least one of each gen.
>start selling off whatever I don't want at a profit (ideally)
>probably invest in other things (rental property, stocks, etc.) To get passive income flowing

Which part of it? Making sure my family is well-educated and prosperous? Finding out what my dreams really are? Investing my money, so they grow? Taking over the family home? You gotta be more specific than that, or people will just think you're a troll, shitting up the thread with one-liner putdowns. Contribute, user.

That's really good for you, user. But if your life is so good, that winning the lottery wouldn't change anything for you, there's no need to shit on others for sharing their dreams. I do hope your life keeps being as fulfilling as you say it is. That shit is increasingly rare these days.