Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jUK_aNF4k50
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

First for Petra.

a shit

Reminder that Aksis Pt. 2 can eat a dick

Thanks for trying everyone in the PS4 group

I'll try to find a video guide on Aksis that won't give me cancer

I already have 3 level 40s so I didn't get a spark when RoI launched. Will I get one in the post master if I delete a character?

>MFW stuck at 351
>Strikes mostly only drop Blue Engrams
>Legendary Engrams always lower than what I have equipped
How do people do it in only a few hours?

>tfw when you can just barely see petra's rippling abs beneath her wetsuit

Nice try lads, good try for where we started off

Where do you live?

Like everyone's said for the past 3 days
Farm Omnigul

byf's is fine, explains it decently and isn't annoying
youtube.com/watch?v=jUK_aNF4k50

>I already have 3 level 40s so I didn't get a spark when RoI launched
That shouldn't stop you from getting a spark

Would anyone be willing to take a 359 into the raid tomorrow? I've seen the streams of the fights.

Un fucking believable

I had all the preorder items in my post master but the spark wasn't there. Should I just kill myself?

Get to 361 at least

I tried once, was told that I needed to be a Hunter to do it and was promptly dropped.

Alright I'll try. My 351 artifact is really dragging me down.

Hunter or stormlock

>Hopscotch Pilgrim
>Red Dot-ORS1/Ranged Lens RLR5/Sureshot IS
>Rangefinder
>Lightweight/Feather Mag/Injection Mold
>Spray and Play
Shard?

Ur waifu a shit.

Hey /dg/, I'm planning on doing the raid this time around after skipping King's Fall, mainly due to how much better the gear looks. But the problem is, I'm sorely behind on LL. Can I do activities like Heroic Strikes at around 345, and do the hard mode missions drop higher level gear?

I asked if Titan Sunbreaker was fine and people told me it was. All I needed was to get a sword. I also went as Warlock Voidwalker and nobody said anything.

I wish I had time to farm right now but now that I have a sword it should be cake.

Play with friends.

2/3 Nightfall. Add me on psn if you are interested.

?

Use a skeleton key on taniks or something, I got really good artifacts from omnigul, taniks and dust palace

IDS HABBENIB!!! :DDDD

I was Sunbreaker and I still got dropped. Sunbreaker Titan is my go-to unless I have to switch to Defender for the sake of the team.

Lmao the gear looks like shit and the guns are just reskins.

Farm HM Sepiks or Omnigul instead of heroics for an easier time

>That Felwinter peak jump quest
What the hell bungie?

Also
Do you guys think "We found a weapon" is a good ending to the game? It almost made me cry.

When people say farm Omnigul, do they mean load into the hardmode strike or hope it shows up in the playlist?

Nevermind it's handled~~~~

graz?

nobody cares, loser

THAANKS~~~~

Internet went out for the entire area but luckily it was only temporary.

Sky are fucking useless. So are Virgin Media but Sky are fucking useless.

>he fell for the (((Sky))) meme

Did you ask people here, though? I was told it was ok yesterday on this general, maybe try the people around here.

The only time I farmed it properly I was Warlock Voidwalker and we had a hunter and an afk. People are being assholes for no reason.

So I haven't played since the Taken King launch, and I wanted to get back into Destiny since my PC died.
How is the newest expac? Could I easily get back into it? I remember my light level was 4-5 points off of being raid ready

Which classic playlist takes the shortest completion time? I want to grind for a good +1 or rep up for a good 44 Curtain

Is it true skeleton keys drop more in the regular strike playlist?

>nobody cares
>nobody likes you
>r-right guys?

according to the patch notes, there's a higher chance of them dropping in the heroic playlist and even higher in nf

who are you raiding with?
stream it

>How is the newest expac
Pretty fun and it ends up tying into the vanilla story even more than taken King.

Provided you're not underlevelled heroics are still your best bet.

Anyone wanna queue up for some of that crucru book xp in like an hour?

Noobish and a few others.

And I already said ok.

Making a party btw.

at least leave your trip on when you defend yourself.

For normal King's Fall or Hard Mode?

>sky
what are you? poor?

>Asks for a raid
>People wanting to raid respond to him
>Disappears

Son of a bitch

I actually wanted to respond to it saying that it's not me for the record to avoid this, but for some reason I thought not to.

What a madman I am.

Anyone need NF?

I did but I was retarded in the first try as I never bothered to ask how Omnigul farming actually worked, after a bit of scolding I was told to switch to which I told them I don't have a Hunter, one simply replied to hit Omnigul with my super which I did do but the other was really antsy about the whole hunter thing. It was an utter failure so out of concern of botching another farm I decided I could just grind strikes due to hearing of positive results from doing that anyway

whatever you say, enjoy your brain problems

Any boners want to run heroic strikes for a bit?
No mic needed.

Didn't I just say I'm with both VM and Sky?

How the fuck are you supposed to farm Omnigul?

>Some video where a guy says use a 3oC in the iron tomb after every boss kill, and wipe after 3
>claims it got him so many exotics in a short amount of time
>people in the comments saying 3oC got nerfed and there's an invisible cooldown
>everyone calling them retards saying there's no cooldown and bungie said they removed it before RoI

Fucking bullshit, 3oC still have that 15 minute cooldown right? I barely get any exotics and I pop one every 15 minutes. These people claim you can keep using one after a kill and there's no timer cooldown

Ugh alright. I'm sick of arcburn and juggler.

I thought this shit was going to be the IB gear.

So what is going to be the new iron banner gear? Or will they just act like the old gear that they are bringing back is somehow new because its a bigger light level?

>pretty much everything is 358 or higher
>keep getting 356-358s

Today is reset day so it should change by tomorrow

yep, on an alt in a few

Guarantee you IB will be dropping the Days of Iron gear - just with different perks.
You can literally decapitate me if it isn't true.

Yeah invite me.

Sorry. I had joined Sidhe and we were finishing some offerings while I lagged in and out.

Who all wants to raid?

>No mic needed
B-but user sempai I want to t-talk to you...

If I got a ton of engrams in the field as my 300 light hunter and traded them over to my 350 warlock, would they decrypt into 350s?

Anyone for getting iron book quests done on the crucible side of things in 45 mins?

A dude from Bungie said there's no cooldown

I refuse to believe it

It's not that hard if you're good enough, some of them are practically free considering it's shit like "Grab X Amount of Crests" or "Grab X Amount of Ally Crests"

>finally get saladins vigil
>the roll isn't that good

God dammit. At least the sniper I got was nice

Still need 1 more. Already at the boss

>6 vigils so far
>no sniper
Goddamnit.

I know just not really that great at pvp. Plus it's usually more fun with a comfy fireteam

Maybe, depends on RNG still but ultimately if it's armor don't bother as it will always be for the class you opened it for unless the item in question is a rarity higher and even then the drop rate is angled more toward your current class

dune marchers ww@

What minimum light level do you want?

What if the Iron Banner gear is the ornamented Days of Iron heat but without the flaming wolves on it, and you can ornament the IB gear to make it look like Days gear but with flaming Iron Lord sigils on it?

Anyone have any screenshots of the warlock raid chest? I don't know whether to aim to try and get that or just accept the most Veeky Forums my warlock can be is with the taken raid chest and either exotic boots or osiris boots.

340 is the max for blues i think but anything else yea

also is the suros regime any good? just got it from a nightfall and i'm considering shardin it

dat tripple tap, speed reload but not forgotten.

Hnnng.

Studdedbelt.png

I'm usually trash too, Khvostov melts Guardians down to nothing though so maybe try that to compensate

blues from skely keys can drop above 365. Including Artifacts.

soundproof warlock

>Hunter looks pretty good
>Titan and Warlock look retarded
I cry evry tiem

Normal

>muh Tonka truck and pet class armor
Feels good to be a hunter again

When you do Forge are you usually in a fireteam? It seems like I got more drops while in a team then the hours I've spent doing it solo

Wait, is that Liz from Fate/Go?

usually a 9 man