/aog/ - Attorney Online General

Debating Edition

SPIRIT OF JUSTICE IS OUT! GET IT ON THE ESHOP! ALSO FIRST DLC CASE!

>What is Attorney Online?
It's an virtual chatroom/courtroom mix we use to perform improv AA-like trials, Civil Cases, Logic Battles and more!
Come join us on our server, Attorney Online Vidya!

>The Main Reference Doc (contains downloads, rules, faqs and more):
docs.google.com/document/d/1ihsVxLVarPMPgGcU4W81CQyv3gPkLvS63GK7k0N78Qw/edit?pref=2&pli=1

>Gameplay footage?
Streams typically run in the evening, US time. You can also check out recordings of previous cases via guardlytheguard and lawfuldickish on twitch.

>Role Guides
ace-attorney-vidya.wikia.com/wiki/Guides

>Quickstart Guide
docs.google.com/document/d/1gwg1AVZPlPAFy3aWAW28e9lH1vjIk4d8jOt3mChoy74/edit#

>SoJ RIPPERS SIGN UP IN THIS

docs.google.com/document/d/1QH6hFI0oUbr3JOMGLPMiNEY-JJvCN4Q3fugkQdaUV8s/edit?usp=sharing

Prev Case: →

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#F!EA0iVIKT!fBrPlbAmdtcMihCzqS-Zlw
strawpoll.me/11310832
drive.google.com/open?id=0B4YeTwCLEY9NdUd1bkJVZmItcjQ
youtu.be/rOntnODHXCU?t=1379
twitter.com/AnonBabble

real old case. forgive me.

AOV was a mistake.

It's okay, Leifa is cute.

Speaking of Trick...
mega.nz/#F!EA0iVIKT!fBrPlbAmdtcMihCzqS-Zlw

I've had this in my history for the last few days, as Trick actually released footage about a week ago. I don't think it's ever been posted in the thread, and I can't see it in the Content Creation Center doc.

Enjoy ripping, anons.

YES, FINALLY

Threadly reminder Geiru did nothing wrong.

I know somebody was working on Metal Jesus, is there anybody working on the other three characters in the SoJ rips?

No idea. Despite the footage being out there for about 5 or so days, I haven't seen any news of rips being done with this footage (even thought it shouldn't be that hard to do). I just remembered that Trick posted that link in the OOC chat at some point, when that user posted the Metal Jesus and another posted about Trick almost being done with Metal Jesus and Ahlbi.

NAHYUTA PLEASE

In that case, I'm gonna start working on Nahyuta.

THANK YOU DON'T LET IT GO

Requesting someone rip Wind Tornado and Sarge

>DGS
>Empty folder

That's because this was so people could start ripping RIGHT NOW, as people kept on asking him where the footage is. I guess he'll finish up SoJ and then work on DGS afterwards - the folder is there so he can upload it when he's finished that.

>Page ten

Looks like I woke up just on time.

Hugh is cursed.

No one can rip rim.

Why the hell doesn't Apollo wear a proper coat?

Unprofessional cunt.

Turnabout Goodbyes is the first entry in the amazing tier.
Rise From The Ashes in a few minutes now.

What do you think about the final case of the first game in the series, Rise From The Ashes?

strawpoll.me/11310832

I'm gonna go co-pro and do nothing but bark and request penalties for the defense and you cannot stop me.

Im the guy who posted metal jesus. I'm not ripping him, that was just a test of sorts.

Also if you look in the op there's a SoJ ripping sign up doc to prevent confusion and shit so we dont have multiple peope ripping same thing or hugh syndrome going on.

So uh please jot down you intend to rip whoever it is you're ripping. Also I intend to rip ahlbi. Should be easy.

M-Memequil?!

Not ripping anyone, user - your post just reminded me of the available footage, which wasn't posted to my knowledge. I have other content to work on and I haven't finished SoJ yet - so I don't want to spoil myself.

That rip looks pretty decent for a test though.

Memequil also farts. Don't fall for that knockoff's lies.

>DGS Ripper claiming 8 spots on the SoJ rip list.

Who's ready for /blur/ here?

BETTER SOURCES
E
T
T
E
R

S
O
U
R
C
E
S

you non ripping cuck

I tried, but I could never fix the after effects propagation problem.

I want to hug Sayaka and tell her everything will be fine

>Other rippers take literal months to rip a box and fuck up routinely on basic rips like Robin with good footage
>DGS Ripper pumps out several great quality characters in the span of a day.

How can other rippers compete?

>no one signed up to rip Atishon

ALL rippers are shit

A vote for Atishon is a vote to save AOV, and to build a wall against the non-aa characters!

His breakdown is the best

>Robin
There was no good footage when she was ripped at the time you idort.
I agree with the box however.

Im sorry. Honestly I am. Scuttlebutt will be in the next package of shit I upload along with the rest of AAI, sprite edits and some SoJ rips maybe. Life's been busy.

Also when I ripped robin we didn't have good footage.

But yeah I agree. DGS ripper does damn good work.

Since it's not an option, best girl/10

I'd do it but I need to learn ripping first before I hastily put my name down.

Why the fuck should rippers have to compete? It's not a fucking competition. All that matters is we're getting characters. If you wanted characters ripped faster you could've easily learned how to do it you know. We're about to get a shit ton of rips. And to be honest, all the rippers are left in the dust of trick anyhow if you're going to chalk this up as a competition.

really? i kinda want to lay her down on that bed and gently sex her

>Science Maya
>Best anything

This is Adachi. My router shat itself the very moment I was about to post my testimony, no joke. I'm really sorry for vanishing like I did, manes.

user I just wanted to shitpost.

It's fine, you can come back after the 2nd witness.

You know if you're low on time to rip you could, instead of claiming all these other characters that you will rip, you could step down and let competent fast rippers do your job now. It's nice you helped in the time we had a lull in ripping but now we have them again so you're just, sorry but worthless.

or everyone can rip and you can shove a dick up your ass

Funny you say that, he has one in the office if you examine it in SoJ

No man.Look at robin and orlas quality compared to what dgs ripped here just for a test:I'm not trying to be a itch. I just wanna have the best quality characters and am simply supporting those in my best interests

But why does he never wear it?

Where do I sign up for rips? I have Dhurke almost finished, and don't really want anyone to start him for obvious reasons

Someone told me they saw a doc that said you didn't have Fulbright.
drive.google.com/open?id=0B4YeTwCLEY9NdUd1bkJVZmItcjQ
If you are actually missing this. Same char without the window emote is in 1.8 and renamed because muh organization.

That looks terrible kekechi. Blurry as fuck. Go back to jacking off with trick and gato and then kill uourself

What are you even talking about you fucking brain dead sperg

Looks good but they do look extremely blurry.

Why do these look even blurrier than our DD rips?

The iOS footage probably has upscaled textures and a higher internal resolution. You have to remember that this is ripped from a 3DS, and the 3DS's upper-screen (where the gameplay takes place) has a resolution of about 400x240.

With DD we have iPad footage, which is 100% less blurry. Sadly, we need to work with 3DS footage for soj, since there is no iPad port

Im confused then.
Are these best quality we can get for now then or not?
They're so fuzzy.

The only way you could get higher resolution footage from the 3DS games is to run them through an emulator.
You could change the algorithm used for resizing to make the image sharper when you're downscaling from the 3DS's resolution to AO's, but otherwise there isn't a lot that can be done.

Then it's not worth ripping now.

Wait for ipad port, These rips are going to look fucking terrible.

>Ripper spamming global trying to get people to pay attention to his ripping

im trying to case. Also to the people in global chat who said waiting for ipad is stupid you're stupid for being too impatient to get actually good rips.

We aren't even sure if we are going to get iPad footage, so assuming we are is just kinda stupid.
And plus, even if we did get it, it'll be months before we actually DO get it, not including the time it will take for someone to record a play through that is useable.
Meh, no matter what they'll get done, so cant complain

./globalloff
You retard.

We'll get rips, if you want better quality keep waiting, nothing stop you/them from re-ripping.

>Science Maya
>Stress eats from combination of turbulent family life, personal inadequacies, and constant stream of fuccboi prosecutors
>Stupid Ghost Magic Ema
>stuffs her fat stupid face just because

so are snackoos just surprisingly not unhealthy or does ema just have the metabolism of a hummingbird

All I'm reading from this post is that Maya eats because she enjoys it, not because she's a shitty scientist who feels insecure about herself and around men.

:^)

v@Gina

Brush your teeth before bed Anonymous.

That was kindof the implied point yeah.
>Maya in AA1: LE QUIRKY OPTIMIST! BURGERS AND STEEL SAMURAI!
>Maya in AA6: LE QUIRKY OPTIMIST! BURGERS AND STEEL SAMURAI AND STEEL SAMURAI KNOCKOFF
>Ema in AA1: LE QUIRKY OPTIMIST!
IF LUMINOL WAS A MAN I'D FUCK IT
>Ema in AA6: Recovering jaded cynic after accomplishing her life goal and realizing she can glean enjoyment in it, lapses into former bad habits when pushed. Also would still fuck luminol.

>Boiling down a character to buzzwords

Nice strawman faggot. :^)

Brush your teeth right now!

Trucy and Athena are the same

>Implying it's not accurate
Maya's about as interesting as a piece of driftwood and despite her powerbase exponentially multiplying and all her stupid family drama she's literally at the exact same place she was four games ago

Takumi gave her character development over the trilogy, and then in AA6 they got a different writer for her who didn't understand her character at all.

Meanwhile Ema in AA6 is Science Maya again because the B-Team can't write female characters for shit.

Sarge a cute!

Sarge>Rayfa

Test before bed

Also trick what is this single frame hidden in the video?

youtu.be/rOntnODHXCU?t=1379

Can I get a DL of the music of the game?

>Dante cases by himself and has a better case than most of the cases this month

T-pose.

What is that? It actually doesn't look too bad.

Natalia Poklonskaya.

Hello?

any progress on nahyuta perchance?
great job on this, by the way.

I have not signed up for Nayuta friend but I believe his footage is available somewhere

I DO have a Nahyuta some guy found with no preanims we can use in teh mean time sitting on my desktop somewhere

I signed up on him just because but honestly these rips are coming out shitily and fuzzy for me. It might be my terrible downscaling. Dunno.
This outline is kinda shitty too.

Real good work man as usual. Are you doing some sort of post-rip cleanup? There is like zero fuzz on your emotes.

God damn you're incompetent as fuck man. It takes you an entire 3 months to rip a damn box and now that trick the god has made ripping easier than anything else in life you still manage to fuck up.Arizona at this point just rip all the characters. I want good rips

>Expecting Kekechi to be competent.
What a joke.

I think that's who when he's About to fall over?
Nonetheless, Trick was messing with camera stuff and mostly swapping out poses with each other.

Can't expect much from someone who doesn't case anymore and instead just circlejerks most of the day over his rips he never finishes.

Lol kekechi fucks dogs

Actually desu I think his steam pic is literally a dog

Is it shit posting time?

Threadly reminder to eat, /aog/.
Eat at least once a day.
Remember to archive your cases on the Wiki archive.
Last but not least, remember to check the polls document every now and then.

And to think, I was actually interested in getting into this Ace Attorney Online. Sounded fun. I don't care for people that have sex with animals though.

Yes it is. Let us name the worst namefags. The winner? The ripper nation!

Trick is hoarding footage just to see us suffer and jack off over it and also Leifa the pervert! But he gives footage to his circle jerk buddies Dgs ripper, known for his shitty blurry work and kekechi who doesn't actually do work just says he does and also fucks dogs

And the man behind it all. Gato. Gato told Dgs ripper to rip Jesus first because gato wants to spark a religious ao rebellion against lupa and in doing so get a heavenly fat plump cat from every player to ram his cock into because he is indeed a cat fucker.

Objection! Lewdton makes the server shit just so that we will one day just give up and then the dangans will stay and make this place ronpa mansion 2!

Threadly reminder to brush your teeth, /aog/.
Brush your teeth at least two times a day.
Remember to floss and use mouthwash too.
Last but not least, remember to avoid whitening toothpaste, it's bad for your enamel.