/opgg/ One Piece Games General

How goes it?

Old:General guide, read before posting
docs.google.com/document/d/1Le93oFv06vnK2v2ImTJqQWD65xzu30UKSS4HTUASEEo/edit?usp=sharing
READ THIS FUCKING GUIDE IF YOU ARE NEW FOR THE LOVE OF USOPP!

>Quick Links
Turtles:optctimer.com/
Tables:optc-db.github.io/
Calendar:optccalendar.com/

>One Piece: Treasure Cruise Friend Code List
Add people from here if you're new or need more friend captains.
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1pnQGdZ1XsJSBtZcnVYNjPyjiba5LVSHIENdfFg_fLXA/edit?usp=sharing
If you wish to be added to the list put your ID in here
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfk5fYpD1EyNRiATdPjZCx3E8XNBAxZn4GtHTGfMqsEwz3fpA/viewform

>Drops/XP spreadsheet
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1bA2WG0RFy9Nz_NF0H3z5uXwLflKkhnAYm9k8dutOT0k/htmlview

EVENTS (GLOBAL)
- Special Events -
>DC Strawhats + Jinbe sugo Sept 25 - Sept 27
>Get Ready for Z Sept 27 - Oct 10
>Summer FN: All three Sept 20 - Sept 27
>Skill up Sept 25 - Oct 1
>Super Success Oct 4 - Oct 10
- Raids -
>48 hour Clash of Clashes from 25th to 29th, Garp Aokiji, 24 Hour Zephyr on 29th.
>CoC event with rewards based on clear totals for all players
- Fortnights -
>Wapol Sept 13 - Sept 27
>Count Butler Sept 27 - Oct 11
>Sept 20 - Sept 27 Wanze FN, Warriors of Shandia FN
>Sept 27 - Okt 4 Cobimeppo FN, Arlong FN

EVENTS (JAPAN)
- Special Events -
N/A
- Fortnights -
>WB Allies Batch 3 FN Sep 20-Oct 4
>Sept 22 - Sept 29 Kimono Crocodile FN, T-Bone FN, Supersonic Ducks FN
>Sept 29 - Okt 6 Men are Forbidden FN, Wanze FN, Ganfor FN
-Raids-
>Sep 26 - 27 Ivankov

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bbHtV9NRgj4
youtube.com/watch?v=S3xSS5avU9Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>everything going perfect
>finally
>marco spawns with a 2 turn cd instead of a 3

absolute fucking RNG bullshit

best girl

First for Doble thread

I M P R E G N A T E

Would you rather:
>Have a permanent 25% chance of story drops for yourself, but you can only run the story stage once every day
or
>Perona will visit you every night and give you a blowjob and ride you, but you will always be asleep and never notice it happen

I can't believe Thatch is fucking dead...

BUILT
FOR
ANTS

Wtf happened

Is there any point to the second choice that I don't get? I suppose you could record it and watch it later, but it just seems like a pointless choice to me.

pic related

Who is that faggot on the far right behind Sanji?

VR OP General when

I'm starting to think farming Zephyr with Gear 3 is a very bad idea.

Sure looks like Usopp.

Just use Gear 4th. You can OHKO him.

Naa man, use Monkey God Awakening Luffy, he doesn't even need to attack, his special one shots Zephyr.

Oh yeah it has to be usopp but how the fuck, the artist didn't do a good job drawing him.

Reroll yourself, you fucking bum.

Alright then how about this
>You will receive one free stamina refill every day, no drawbacks
or
>Nami moves in with you to be your personal maid, but you lose the ability to get an erection

Anyone have extra rerolled accounts their willing to give away? Im trying to get started and it would help out alot

>Use the rarest drop in the game that only drops from his specific Sugo that appears once a year
Brilliant idea fuckhole.

See
git gud, pull gud

Considering how unpleasant flaccid ejaculations are, that's not really a choice.

So when is GPU preferred over SW Usopp? Only situations I can think of are when you need the 10 turn cd.

that's it

That'd be the only situation.

Pretty much always, except for forests

just get a meat orb.

It's often the difference between being able to use him twice and once, or not having him ready in time, so it's weighted heavily in GPU's favor.

He's used for Ace teams in general just because he's QCK. He fills in occasionally on other teams when he can be afforded.

Why is it that when I want to jack off to One Piece hentai, everything I find is shit?

Absolutely no one can replicate the One Piece art style, and it pisses me off. I just wanna jack off to good one piece hentai.

What are Great barriers? Do they prevent damage if hit greats, or prevent damage on anything but great?

Hit x amount of greats/goods/perfects and the barrier will fade, allowing you to do damage. Barriers will refresh every turn and are up for a given amount of time.

You have to hit X amount of greats before you break the barrier

m y n i g g a
y
n
i
g
g
a

They block all damage until you hit a certain number of greats in a single turn.

Thanks, so a g3/LL counter?

Until Legend Law, yup. And even with him, it's usually a pain in the ass to stall for his special.

If the counter is 2 or more, it bricks G3, if 3 or more, it bricks LL. There are also good barriers and perfect barriers.

With Law's special, you can use specials like Mihawk. You still have to break the combo barrier with regular attacks.

Yup. You can still make it most of the time, but I do hope that people who rolled for LL didn't expect future content to be as easy as it is now. Still a good choice for a reroll, but there's a whole lot of content that's a pain in the ass for LL.

It's not just barriers. LL/G3/Ray, and anyone else who has a buildup mechanic. The more a character relies on their last few hits, the more mechanics there are in the game that can fuck with them.

Combo barriers, timing barriers, chain limiters, damage per hit limiters, lots of high def fodder on a low CD... All of these affect captains with more even damage distribution far less.

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUCK YOU

But with characters like Ray, you can still do bits of damage. If you're using G3 however, you won't do any damage if there is a high turn great or good combo.

blackbeard is such a fucking punk youtube.com/watch?v=bbHtV9NRgj4

With a character like Ray you might want to kill yourself too because he's more trash than Boa.

> rayleigh is trash meme

it never ends

Ok cool. Reason I ask is because I saw it on the YWB raid, and that means if you are trying to farm a raid and do YWB, you pretty much can't use G3/LL becauae they are completely blacked by the cannoneers on stage 2.

I NEED A DEVIL FRUIT TO CLOBBA DAT DERE WHITEY

Holy fuck, his voice is abysmal.

tell me what rayleigh bring that another legend cant do ?

>"Zephyr will come to Global" meme
>"autoheal is good" meme
>"Rayleigh is bad" meme
When will you redditards learn, we're trying to teach you how to play but you're all too stubborn to learn.

>dub
>shit
Are you surprised?

I have no idea what his jap voice sounds like because the anime is shit too. Dubbed or subbed.

use any other character in the game

only LL, Cora, and WB do that

I like it, he pulls the laugh off well.

If you expect blackbeard to sound like some schemelord you're looking for kuro not negrobeard

youtube.com/watch?v=S3xSS5avU9Q
The subbed version is the only correct version. And don't give me that "anime is crap" crap.

Rayleigh isn't bad. He's a great lead for coliseum if you need to use characters that aren't just slashers. Calling him bad is like calling every legend besides LL bad because there's someone that can do more damage.

He's outclassed, not bad.

>still has his face
anime is censored shit

Watching some other clips of him, I think that he's pretty good, actually. When he's not yelling, at least.

Rayray is still Great tier of legends.
What content can he not clear?

The anime is garbage.

>loses like the fat faglord he is
>has to rely on his team of shitters instead of being a proper captain

no matter what language it is, blackbeard is a fucking loser and didn't deserve a 6* slot

Whats the point ? his special being worthless is the worst part since it doesnt bring anything to your team and you have to compensate with other unit

sorry but for a legend being outclassed mean he is" bad", being able to clear low difficulty content without trying much due to how forgiving he is is probably the best part of him but that doesnt make him good

Because you can just choose the other legends you have...

do you have every legend in the game available to you? is it really hard to see that rayray is actually a good character and just because he's outclassed by 4 other, equally rare characters, doesn't mean he's bad?

i cant tell if you're trolling or not

> low difficulty content
> chaos coliseums

spot the global retard who's only one the first batch of coliseum

>no matter what language it is, blackbeard is a fucking loser and didn't deserve a 6* slot

Blackbeard is literally the best written character in one Piece, besides Luffy. He's strong as fuck, he's intelligent as fuck, and he is driven as fuck to follow his dreams.

Unlike you, probably a NEET wimp faggot who couldnt be fucked to pursue a career and works at mcdonalds and shitposts on a Mongolian dish washing website.

Do you know what a NEET is?

Nope, Rayleigh has severely fallen off. There is a lot of content he will struggle to clear.

I mean don't get me wrong, of course he's still a damn good unit, but as a legend he simply doesn't work out now compared to everyone else. The content right now requires you to deal so much damage in a single burst he's no longer even useful, and it's only getting harder from here on out.
It certainly doesn't help that his special is completely useless so he only works as a captain.

I would be really disappointed to pull Ray, he always seemed so boring as a captain.

G3 was a fucking mistake.

Also, Rayleigh is good for later coliseum batches more than you think. There are a lot of stages with 5+ enemies that NEED to die, and G3/LL just can't do that turn 1. Besides that, the only time I use ray over my LL on JPN is anything with excessive hit blockers.

>takes a direct earthquake to the face
>takes double damage from it thanks to his fruit
>'lol i'm k'
asspull

you get a really pretty rainbow on your hit chain multiplier though.

Are there any good ways to use SW Nami and Brooke? I got those two, Sanji, and Franky, and the latter 2 seem way better.

Brook is a beatstick and Nami, nope.

>He thinks white beard was able to fight at full power.

Kek. That Earthquake was probably only at 1/4th of his typical strength.

Is story wapol worth farming? wondering if I should keep these books/wapol copies

Sanji, nami, and brook are all completely garbage if you have any decent RRs already, sadly.

Not with Colo Kid on the horizon.

Nami is literally the worst of the bunch.

Brook is a good psy slasher beatstick.

Sanji is ass. Franky is the best of the batch, and is useful for zephyr and ace teams.

to be fair, whitebeard was on a fucking oxygen line and had his sides all stitched and shit. papa blanco was on his way out

>Rayleigh can take on 5 enemies at one stage
It's not until the third hit where he actually starts dealing damage so no. At least LL can use a special that is sure to clear everyone off.

I like a lot of the dub but Blackbeard is just no good

Anime is crap

I read this post in his voice and I can't stop laughing thank you

> talking about turn 1
> LL special

yeah sure.

and no, rayleigh can do 45k+ with his second hit using double ray. LL/G3 can't get anywhere near that.

shoo shoo global only

It was literally the first thing I thought of when blackbeard opened his mouth.

Unlike Dedede, it doesn't work for him because he's supposed to be a pirate.

Use Nami after you use Thatch for more orbs but other than that she won't be that good until Global gets sailor abilities and she'll make a DEX orb on her act like a matching orb.

>Turn 1
I'll admit that was my mistake, I thought you meant to clear in one turn.

>45k+
Sure, I'll trust your anecdotal evidence over the calculator that says you hardly get through 20k damage with your second hit. I'd rather take a type/class specific captain than not being able to deal enough damage to the boss.

Please stop, it makes my head hurt trying to comprehend how someone got that fucking stupid.

45k is easily possible, but it's tricky to show in the calculator because it's normally not the most efficient way.

Welcome home big guy

I understand that G3 has higher damage output than Ray, but they are both used in different situations, and I play them both for those. Now for PSY related content, Ray is a fantastic INT cap.
I don't want to sound annoying about this, sirry if I am, but I'm still just wondering what it is Rayray can't do as far as content goes. I remember a few months back when people were saying the Buster Call raid was made specifically to counter Ray, but all it did as add a combo chain limiter, and that can easily be stalled out. I can't help but wonder if this is the same.

>Garp- 2 days
>Aokiji- 2 days
>Big Z- 1 day
Fucking why?

The problem is I'm expecting Barbosa, but instead I get a redneck on halloween.

Eh I'll give it to you. Sure, Rayleigh shines in content other "all unit" captains struggle with. Still, compared to the other legends on amount of things they can do, he is one that brings very little to the table.

What kind of choice is this? Even if you can't get an election you can still get pegged by Nami which is arguably better.

Legend Aokiji and Kizaru shine just as much as Rayray as "all unit" captains, I'd say. I only have Kizaru, but just being able to get a 3x boost whenever you actually need it is incredible, and even if you don't use any other Slashers or Shooters, that still gives him and your friend Kizaru matching orbs.

>can't get an election
3rd world shitskin detected

>1 is an awesome choice
>2 is a little better but with a sizable drawback
That's not how it works brah. Let me show you how to do it-
Choose your fate:
>You may choose 1 raid boss; they are fully maxed, specialed, and socketed to your choosing. If you like you may choose a raid that has yet to occur and get it upon release
Or
The next fortnight released on global is one of your choosing, regardless how far it is from actual release. If books are for units that haven't come yet, you may reassign to any non legend unit of choice that does have books.

>just as much
Both of those shine MUCH brighter than Rayleigh.

who would pick 2 over 1, it literally save around 30 gems when we would get the fortnight anyway