triumph.gg
eyosongive.us
legends.gg
lolalytics.com
lolskill.net

fuck

1st for boy pussy

are the irelia players still here?

how do I beat darius, it feels impossible, the only time I can beat him is hitting level 6 before he does and all inning and hoping it works

even in games where the jungler camps for me and gets me fed, I'm still unable to 1v1 darius once he gets chain vest and giants belt, or at least a little tanky

Is that boxbox?

cute pairings are best pairings

You haven't seen true fear. At least that looks like a good comp.

>Quebec
you've already lost

I want to make LOVE to Fiora's bad French accent

Yes

since others are posting

guess elo

max e, play like a pussy, wait for ganks, get triforce and help your team

>Renekton mains

WHERE IS IT

I NEED THIS SKIN

He has purdy lips

NERF

YASUO

NOW

10 GAMES TODAY AND NOT A SINGLE GAME WAS HE NOT BANNED

I ALSO DODGED 2 GAMES WHERE ENEMY TEAM FIRST PICK YASUO BECAUSE IF I CAN'T PLAY HIM NO ONE CAN

>gg this team: the team

You dont.

Survive him and blow up his squishies faster than he can kill yours.

Does Rengar want to sex up Nidalee or Kha'Zix

When do I take cull over dorans?

So darius and renekton walk into lane, whos the lane bully?

Neither Rengar is pure.

Leave your dirty machinations out of here, you already ruined Kled.

Vayne

Nah, I'm plat 4. I can get lvl 6/7 if I want, I'm just a poorfag and short on IP.

I only play these three champions in like 99% of games, I think I'd be high plat/low dia if I learned some more champions.

When you're dueling and Darius uses his Q, get close to him so it does less damage and he doesn't heal from it. Know your powerspike levels, such as lvl 4. Engage when there are favorable opportunities, like him being next to a low HP creep and he wastes his skills on creeps or something. And at higher levels of play, using your Q in creative ways (disengage, kiting, etc) is the key to winning tricky Irelia matchups.

Whoever's jungler gives more of a shit

>riven gets banned
>our top laner picks akali and feeds their ass off because they can't use their precious new championship riven skin

why are riven fags such cancer?

Is Jinx still in a relationship with Fishbone?

Or did she break up with him when she found better guns?

darius should win that one, unless the renek can perfectly slice in, w aq and slice out repeatedly, though darius will likely hit q and just sustain

darius outscales so he wins

>always wanted to learn Jax
>today Champ Riven drops again

Any tips, before I get triple-dashed and wind scar'd?

Skill match up. If Renekton can weave in and out of Q range fine, he wins

If Darius knows how to get his 5 stacks with Renekton, he wins.

>not maining best croc in 2016
>not giving crocodile dong to every top laner
>being this beta

Holy shit KID you are so dumb.
Minimum wage lowers and maximum worko day laws weren't something any company owners were happy with when they were forced to implement them but they're obviously objectively good and meant for the quality of the workers' lives. Doesn't matter if the company is reluctant to do it or not, because it's for the workers, or in the case, the players.

why is nasus so dogshit

what changes need to happen to make nasus at least viable again?

I feel keystone masteries fucked him this season

Maybe all she wants is to be loved for once.

Nasus, Garen, and Teemo will always be a meme.
Get used to it.

Take of cheese stacking mechanic so that the power budget of the champion is not totally allocated to that garbage ass mechanic which encourages a totally autistic playstyle.

Darius is more useful and is cooler.

Does Renekton have a dunk? I didn't think so.

Nah, his kit is just too archaic and vulnerable in the early game.
The masteries did nothing to hurt him.

Of course the Azir poster would favor anything other than Renekton.

Again? I just got finished... fine. *sigh*
>unzips

Well he is a popular champ regardless and has a good win rate in lower elo

I don't think Nasus mains want him changed

Nasus players like that part of his kit though, Riot did a survey a while ago and the fvast majority of players said that part should stay

the masteries had an indirect effect of being good for most top laners vs being bad for him

not even kidding when I say warlords is the only good mastery on him atm aside from stormraiders

I main Darius. Of course I would.

I dont like how hard Renekton falls off.

>Kalista is never allowed to be good because of her kit
>only want to play her because she's from the Isles and I'm a lore fag

The only reason they like that is because like singed mains they're autistic and also becomes memes.

>Azir posters
>Azir posters after nerfs
>Azir posters

>He actually thinks Renekton falls off
>Playing Darius and getting kited like a little bitch
>He actually believes all of the above is true

She's like Azir and Ryze right now. Slow to start, but a monster late.

When Grasp was good, it was extremely effective on Nasus because he built almost pure tank and got bonus HP from his ult.
And Warlords is dogshit on him, fucking shitter, Stormraider's or Grasp are the only viable keystones.

You're in the Arcade one afternoon and find this cute girl playing on the cabinet you want to try.
She says her boyfriend brought her here because she wanted to try for the highscore.
She also says she'll let you on if you help her 'relax' while playing since she's tensed up.

What do you do?

>renekton doesn't fall off

New user

What is this meme.

She objectively has really terrible damage.

Other ADCs are bigger monsters late and yet better early. FFS Cait scales like a god and yet is a fucking lane bully.

p l e a s e

>Slow to start, but a monster late.
HAHAHAHAHHAHAA

kalista's late game is godawful dog feces

even the most die hard renekton mains admit he falls off you idiot

>Renekton doesn't fall off
What now?

Get behind her and massage her shoulders while she plays. Maybe try to touch her tails 'by accident'.

>Kalista's autos do fucking 90% AD instead of 100%
>AD is inherently less gold efficient on her than on every other champ in the game

What is this tomfuckery

I really need some people to play with. I'm currently B2, in promos for B1 ( will play last match in a bit) but I'm tired of queuing by myself. Main Jungle/ADC, or Jungle/Mid.

>IGN: Miister Nobody

Really? I've played her some and I've done fine late game.

Not that user but renekton with hydra/black cleaver can one shot mids and carries with the pizza slicer even 30 minutes into the game and hes got two dashes which is vastly harder to play around than "walk at them"

Why would I drop my champion because he was nerfed? I'm not some fotm shitter.

If Darius or Tristana ever got turbo-buffed into broken shit. I'd still play them. if they got nerfed harder I'd still play them.

F u l l A D R e n e k t o n

Easily the most godlike build in the game, gets even autistic adults like to Masters. Don't tell anyone I told you this or they'll nerf it

she's very, very bad late game man, I've had plenty of games where kalista snowballs but the rest of the team fucks around until its 35+ minutes in and suddenly she's useless

if you're playing kalista, you're looking to end games basically by 15-25 minutes

>Renekton dosen't fall off

I was gonna come here to vent about my ranked games, but holy shit user you made me chuckle

anivia, kat, lux, heimer, corki or save 4800 for graves

>Renekton
>one-shoting anyone
>30 minutes
How are you this delusional?

>She says her boyfriend brought her
USED GOODS
S
E
D

G
O
O
D
S

RENEKTON MAINS HAVE TO STRAIGHT UP LIE NOW TO JUSTIFY THEIR CHAMPION BEING "GOOD"

see and cure your autism friendos

>simpsons pic
>wondering why someone isn't a fotm shitter
>thinking renek doesn't fall off

this post was painful to read, you're such a retard

Well he could one shot the chicken camp ...

hes actually cuter than my girlfriend
feelsbadman

>tfw you stop lurking for a year or two and all of the silver surfers have either forgotten or are so new that they have never experienced the glory of Renekton

Kalista looks like she should hypothetically be a monster late, because of Rend's mechanics essentially meaning her autos at level 9 do 150% + a bonus 60 damage rather than simply 90% AD, but all of her numbers everywhere else, her base stats, and general nerfs and stat growth across the board totally ruins her.

But at the same time, her kit means she can't have good numbers. It's inherently broken. You have a dash on a sub 1 second cooldown, you have artificially boosted auto scaling (which is especially retarded because it doesn't scale downwards with runaan's), you have free vision, you have %max hp damage, you have crazy dragon control and can outsmite junglers, and you have F R E E initiation. You can essentially give Illaoi or Darius or any other juggernaut Malphite's ult on top of their own. There's zero way to balance that, and there's a reason she dominated competitive for a year and a half before getting her numbers pounded so hard she now literally has sub-100% AD autos.

>Tfw you have to come to 4chin for validation of your shitty life/build/champion

Full AD anyone is fucking god awful. You get blown up in LITERALLY 1 second and you can't teamfight at all. You have to autisticly split push all game. You effectively make it a 4v5.

Been here since Season 1

Renekton/Shyvana/Mundo top was one of the pillars of the travesty that was Season 3. Renekton """"""""mains"""""""""" are by an far bigger bitches than Rengar or Lee Sin mains. At least those two didn't control the fucking game for themselves

TLDR: Nobody likes Kalista.

I wasn't here for season 3 or 4. Why was shyvana top a thing? How could she survive vs most top matchups? I even see she was used in competitive a lot.

what about full ad malphite so your passive make you last 0,1 sec longer

Anything more than 3 AD items on Renekton is asking for so much trouble.
The most I've seen work is BC, Death's Dance, and Hydra then defensive items.

>2016
>no harpy champion
Nice game, lolbabs.

absolutely lul

red smite was used on lot of toplaner

She dealt a ridiculous amount of damage even when built full tank and could keep the entire backline busy for like 10 seconds. Plus she took turrets pretty quickly. Same goes for Mundo. Mundo Shyvana was a matchup nobody misses.

pls don't he has actual autism

Warriors > Ignite >>>>>> shit collides

jesus christ warn us next time

hardest ive cringed in a long time

Is...this legit?

He is a walking lisping meme

B
R O B E R T
O
T
Z

>he didn't like mundo/shyv/renekton top meta

pleb pls go

>don't make me spank you
That's what I tell my supports when they get cheeky and sneak some cs.

I regret this

I JUST WANT TO GET GOOD IS THAT SO MUCH TO ASK

FUCK FUCK TEAM SURRENDERED LIKE PUSSYS AGAIN I WAS IN THE YI ZONE

Warwicks deepest mechanic is turning off E so you don't ward you enemies
and it's fucking hard to do

25$ USD

TWENTY FIVE DOLLARS

нeт

Nah, I'm just here today to reconfirm my choice to leave this dumpster fire behind.

Also, like 98% of what anons spout here is hilariously wrong, so I'm killing 2 birds with 1 stone by getting a good laugh out of how fucking stupid and godawful you guys are at this game for babies.

Too bad Riot changed Master/Challenger decay to force people to play more. Now it's too much of a pain in the ass/too big of a time sink to get more accounts up.

>Russian
I'll be honest I've seen so many Ruskies in dota I didn't even consider that they might have a LoL playerbase.