>Helpful links
reddit.com/r/pathofexile/
pastebin.com/1GThtBUt

>"Hey guys what's the price on this piece of shit item"
poe.trade/

>Wiki
pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Path_of_Exile_Wiki

Other urls found in this thread:

pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAQBAASzBS0HdQmWC2EMcA48EPAUIBRNFHEV7BiRGlUbqiFVI9MnICefLPsuUzWSOQ46Uju2PAU8LUCgQzFHfkz_TipQR1dUWhpeE18_YSFhUmMXZU1nm2hlaPJvJ3Ttdqx4enrvfNmBOoIHg1-DzITZhO-FUoWnhmCGtIdqiO2KIoqzj2CTqJd5mSuaapstogClNaknqZSp-q2Nrj6vbLKAtz65HbyfvTa9gb6nwGbApsEHwzPGrsqQz37Tb9d-2L3ZYdl82sHcPeHv5FHqGOsJ7w7vTu988B_yRfJa8931Yfcy-Ov8S_4K_o8=
poeplanner.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
youtube.com/watch?v=4lf8PznMCyE
poeplanner.com/AAMAASxBQU1HQWdBQWJiRFlvdG5JRlBWdmFvd1d2N1ZJNjJNUkx5c0tYZklQcXlTTHd6cUo0T1pZa3g5SkV3NUlFWllISHBVdThOVkpVWV82WEVDSHk2ZWJkWjdQRlcxczUzVGJHaEI3dmpyMVM4RUFmOGFUSjc2S3l0T2hMLS1JLVRmWHowbXh0QXpxdWcxOE5BbzNaaXltcHVzM2cyd0xJdlJ0R2RsYkd5VkxydWtDMzRvUlVEVzVIVS1uSzdjd0pvaFh5UzBmVExNRUJ4OENOc1dMZWdGdjR2ZUVTRnhydzIxQ1M0WEY5OWRTcjYxS1pfeTdUZDFmbTZFWWFuZ3ZmT1ZZQjNhQ3lBeTAwUlFKRTIzUUgtX3JlOWY1cEhEVVRJTjBnWXNPV3JrOHR0bzcAEEFBQUNBQWZRQVFIMEFRQUEAAA==
pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAMCAAPuBAcOSBBYES0RUBGWEzUVUBXXF6QabBzcHU8dqh2-HwInqSj6KU8qOCycLL8tHzOHNbk2xTwFPV9FR0ZxTLNRdFJTVmNd8l8qX2pfsG0Zb55wu3_GgpuCx4MJg_eExYauh2WOvo7pjxqP-pLBkyeVIJf0m7WdrqEvoqOmmacIpyuvm7QMtQS4k76KwGbBxcHzwzrKSsrT0NDUB9Wm2CTa3dyN37DhiOQi6-Tr7uwY7DjvfA==
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

FREE

terrible fucking OP, kys
real thread where

absolutely fucking not. Especially if your some special snowflake one handed earthquake build or some other bullshit like that.

If you've built a character that can tank shaper its definitely not a fucking duelist

>FREE

you cant block or dodge his beam attack. so either you have a huge ES pool with insane leech potential/damage or youll just get fucked

Can anyone take a look at my build and tell me what they think? Any obvious paths that I missed?
pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAQBAASzBS0HdQmWC2EMcA48EPAUIBRNFHEV7BiRGlUbqiFVI9MnICefLPsuUzWSOQ46Uju2PAU8LUCgQzFHfkz_TipQR1dUWhpeE18_YSFhUmMXZU1nm2hlaPJvJ3Ttdqx4enrvfNmBOoIHg1-DzITZhO-FUoWnhmCGtIdqiO2KIoqzj2CTqJd5mSuaapstogClNaknqZSp-q2Nrj6vbLKAtz65HbyfvTa9gb6nwGbApsEHwzPGrsqQz37Tb9d-2L3ZYdl82sHcPeHv5FHqGOsJ7w7vTu988B_yRfJa8931Yfcy-Ov8S_4K_o8=

>who cares about a 10c build
Probably the game designers who want the game to be interesting to a wide panel of players with each their own aspirations and time constraints. The game needs to cater to both the 10c casuals and the 50ex tryhards.

Remove all red map bosses, guardians, and Shaper, and do most people care? If you care about end end end game, why does it bother you that some skills/builds come up on top?

I use two handed lacerate, by the way. Forgot to mention that.

you can stack massive life on hit and tank it with few problems

>If you care about end end end game, why does it bother you that some skills/builds come up on top?

because there are no options

i can't play a 50ex fireball build and kill shaper. before you'd at least be able to pick between 10 or so skills and still make it work, but i doubt you can get near that now

I'm not even going to bother, you're either a troll or a shitcrow, either way you don't deserve my help

>LGOH

prove it

With 50 ex investment? you absolutely could. If not, you're the one to blame, not the game, not the skill balance.

lol

there's a huge difference between killing shaper and tanking shaper though
honestly most skills can kill shaper since it's more about player skiller rather than pure numbers
BV just happens to let the less skilled players get a try at the lategame content

because I want to try different builds and be competitive? Why would I want to play an inferior build? On the same token, why would I want to play the same OP shit league after league?

>12% max life +18% eva and armor
VS
>18% max life and 24% eva and armor

Are you telling me to go for strictly inferior nodes or something? Why would I take 4% life nodes when there are more than enough 5%'s available?

>because I want to try different builds and be competitive?
You can. Top 50 in EHC features a vast variance of different builds, it's not 50 BV CI PF with some guardian supports in between.

>Why would I want to play an inferior build?
This is highly subjective. As far as I know, the only person who sells Shaper kills on EHC is an ED character. Is it an inferior build? If so, even more credit to him for being the only person to consistently farm Shaper on an "inferior" build.

>On the same token, why would I want to play the same OP shit league after league?
The OP shit usually gets nerfed, I thought we agreed upon this assumption already.

you can hit 120+ LGOH, and with the right gem setup you can be hitting 20 times per second, resulting in at least 2400 life regained per second
On top of that you also have life leech and regen

Why would you take 12% melee damage nodes when you have 159% total life on a melee character?

m8 you can't hit balls or a 20k overhead slam
your strategy is only sound against an immobile target that you can leech against

Oh, so that's what you meant, interesting. I'll see if that effects my dps much. No need to get so prickly over a small build mistake, though.

BV, ED, EQ, and Ancestral totem were top tier last league as well.

when was the last time ball lightning, vortex, ice nova, shock nova, firestorm, fireball, glacial cascade, ice spear, frostbolt, magma orb, cleave, elemental hit, etc etc etc... have been top tier?

you wouldn't consider any of the above listed skills as mechanically inferior to something like ED, FB, EQ, or BV ?

how can you possibly believe projectile based spells or small aoe skills or wanky shit like storm call are anything but shit?

I ended up taking your advice. losing about 1k dps for a return of 250 or so hp. I think it was a good tradeoff.

Lightning Arrow is a top tier skills you fucking scrub memeposter shitter

You went from "there's only a handful of good skills at the top" to "why aren't those shitty skills able to kill Shaper?" which leads me to believe you still have no fucking clue what skill balance means. It certainly doesn't mean Elemental Hit or Frostbolt need to be on par with BV.

Shaper has been done deathless with Vortex and Icestorm, one which you cited in your list of shit skills, and the other being mechanically similar to Firestorm.

ED is a poor skill mechanically, it's slow and and even slower with SP, and has garbage effective damage without 100% pierce. You have no idea what you're talking about, stop parroting reddit, it gets tiring.

>free
>free
>free
>free
>free
>free
>free
>free
>FREE

fuck off discord

Ball lightning was top tier when it was released early. Then they toned it down significantly. Never really picked up since then.
Firestorm was good after they changed how it worked a while back. Just go crit.
Ice spear was top tier like a year and a half, two years back. When you could perma freeze all but like three map bosses with it.
Cleave was the meta at one point.
But yeah. All of those, aside from maybe magma orb because of the wonky physics and elemental hit because of the god awful mana cost and unreliable element type procs are viable in high-ish tier maps. I've ran all of them at one point in time so I can vouch for it. You gotta keep in mind that a skill doesn't have to compete with the best skills out there to be good. You can be a minute or two slower in your clears and still be just fine.

This alright for a lacerate trickster with ci?

poeplanner.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

;_;

Your deeds of valor shall be remembered

I never fight that boss in any mode, it's fucking retarded.

i had no trouble the other times i killed it

tbut hat ghost give its totems a fuckton speed/damage so i got stomped by them

I'm poor but it's fun to fantasize. Which one would you want in the game?

i only like the sword

I'd love some uniques bases on the makareth weapons
The hooked swords are a personal favourite of mine

>maraweeb weapons

hiltless already exists

Why are exalts dropping in price?

>forwhatpurpose.jpg

The crown would allow you to hit 100% immunity to elemental damage on any icestorm build.
The gimmicks for most of those items aren't worth using them though.

Starting to wonder if Arc Elementalist was an okay idea.

Hm.

permafreeze/chill crit elebow

is that one still going on? Haven't read it in years.

nevermind, I'm an idiot. I thought it said +4% to max res instead of +4% res. My bad. I'd go with the sword for movement speed fuckary.

pls respond, I wanna know what currency to invest in

crude bow or maraketh bow for delirium ED

why are you in love with your best friend you gay faggot?

2 1handers because delirium is bugged atm and probably is on the back burner for balance changes

evens===wildstrike
odds===zombifier

he's cripplingly funny, he's hot, he's been there for me pretty much my whole life, he's adorably naive, and he understands me like he could read my mind.
>tfw every time I try to make a subtle advance, he obliviously plays it off like a running joke
>tfw too anxious to come out to him

gayer than fidelitas

>no Divine Rapier

poetards?

oh my god sunder gladiator is so fun
(until you get to t13+ bosses which take a year to die even when you switch to static strike).

lol, just touch his penis user. He sounds just as gay as you, he will like it

eh i want to abuse wicked ward + soul strike and also blink arrow is so much better than whirling blades

maraketh's easier to color for ED lol

Post you're maps tab

nice p2w tabs

D

E

A

D

youtube.com/watch?v=4lf8PznMCyE

No critiques on this build of mine? Never did a CI before.

it fuckin' sucks!

it's alright

Starforge is the better version of the divine rapier

already exists?
>no 2hu item
alraedy exists
>no irish item
exists
>no mlp item
exists
>no starwars item
exists

>CI
>Acrobatics
You uh...you might want to read the description on those.

help, I'm constantly running out of mana because of the fucking tiny ass range of blasphemy curses

Run clarity you fucking retard it's not even % based, and get some % mana regen gear if your nodes are trash.

use a mana leech gem

I figured the passives in trickster were specifically meant to counter the negative effects of those passives.

>4k ES

>even though you probably have a billion % ES from INT

get some decent ES gear too retard

You run Acro if you're life-based not if you're ES based or even hybrid.

not even with the es bonuses that pretty much negate the negatives? Aside from that, I've seen builds who only take the first point in acro, and don't take the remaining 4...which i don't get at all.

How would you change that tree?

Get some more mana, retard. My WI build is at 70, with 7.5k ES, 1200 Int, and 2000 mana. I've got 600 unreserved mana with Blas-WLM and Discipline

I want to do stupid shit. Is this stupid enough?
poeplanner.com/AAMAASxBQU1HQWdBQWJiRFlvdG5JRlBWdmFvd1d2N1ZJNjJNUkx5c0tYZklQcXlTTHd6cUo0T1pZa3g5SkV3NUlFWllISHBVdThOVkpVWV82WEVDSHk2ZWJkWjdQRlcxczUzVGJHaEI3dmpyMVM4RUFmOGFUSjc2S3l0T2hMLS1JLVRmWHowbXh0QXpxdWcxOE5BbzNaaXltcHVzM2cyd0xJdlJ0R2RsYkd5VkxydWtDMzRvUlVEVzVIVS1uSzdjd0pvaFh5UzBmVExNRUJ4OENOc1dMZWdGdjR2ZUVTRnhydzIxQ1M0WEY5OWRTcjYxS1pfeTdUZDFmbTZFWWFuZ3ZmT1ZZQjNhQ3lBeTAwUlFKRTIzUUgtX3JlOWY1cEhEVVRJTjBnWXNPV3JrOHR0bzcAEEFBQUNBQWZRQVFIMEFRQUEAAA==

this look like a normal unoptimized trickster ed build to me

>already running discipline and blasphemy warlord's mark
>tells me to reserve even more mana
GOOD ADVICE BRO

I'm running a life leech support for VP+GR to stay alive, don't have room to slot a mana leech without significantly dropping my dps

yeah my gear's pretty bad, I have no currency

The difference between Discipline and Blasphemy is that Clarity is not % based.

So you reserve 70% who cares. 70% of 1500 would be nothing with Clarity added on. Which you should have but you're a retard with 1000 mana at 851 INT - half your mana is fucking INT you mongoloid.

Why the chaos damage nodes as Lacerate? Assasin would be better for Lacerate I feel
your tree is ok if you have a reason for chaos nodes maybe poisoning as long as you get rid of
Acrobatics, you cant go ES and acro

cRAZY FUCKING IDEA

put trap and cluster traps on your staff

throw mines once to clear packs instead of casting 2-3 times

do that until you fix your mana problems

>waa I have no mana
>didn't spec mana nodes
>doesn't stack mana regen on gear

Don't think of it as "negating the negatives." You want to get all that increased ES even before you halve it with Acrobatics. Unless you have some way of getting 400%+ increased ES. CI builds generally go for 200% increased ES or more.

ES builds easily hit at least 250 because INT gives you % ES while life from STR is flat.

Anyone using NeverSink's loot filter? I'm giving it a try and so far I think it's hot garbage.

Post your tree. It looks like you're not taking enough int nodes. I think I have maybe 45 Str and 10 Dex from the tree after my conversion jewels (and half of that Str will get converted soon enough). Get an astramentis so you don't need any non-int stats from the tree.

Isn't it usually 200% nodes, then ~50% from int, though? Disregarding WI builds which get like 200% ES without any ES nodes, ofc.

what's garbage ab out it

>he fell for the neversink meme
I use shiggyd's because the color scheme doesn't make your eyes want to vomit nor play an obnoxious sound every time an orb of transmutation drops

>spend all my currency on vaal spark mf
>farm dried lake for 8 hours
>get 4 chaos in return

I'm wasting several points on +30 stat nodes, yeah, nowhere near being able to afford an astramentis though

pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAMCAAPuBAcOSBBYES0RUBGWEzUVUBXXF6QabBzcHU8dqh2-HwInqSj6KU8qOCycLL8tHzOHNbk2xTwFPV9FR0ZxTLNRdFJTVmNd8l8qX2pfsG0Zb55wu3_GgpuCx4MJg_eExYauh2WOvo7pjxqP-pLBkyeVIJf0m7WdrqEvoqOmmacIpyuvm7QMtQS4k76KwGbBxcHzwzrKSsrT0NDUB9Wm2CTa3dyN37DhiOQi6-Tr7uwY7DjvfA==

considering refactoring my tree some to grab the dex=>int nodes and the -reservation cluster down by VP

>shittyd anything

there's actually no way