/xivg/ - Final Fantasy XIV: Heavensward General

11 Hours Edition

>Patch 3.4 Notes (Full)
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/topics/detail/159309cb1ef0706cf37a9a91e3e18865b70097a6

>Patch 3.4 Trailer
youtube.com/watch?v=8JPfQb549Eo

>Patch 3.38 notes
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/topics/detail/e4b6631397ff961d32d63a6a5b275bb2bbd2382d

>Youkai Watch x FFXIV Event. (July 26th-October 3rd)
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/special/2016/youkai-watch/

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/FF_XIV_EN/status/780466829860798464
youtube.com/watch?v=g0skCYrsYvI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

au ra girlcock

Potato

Rate the lala waifus

Alternatively, roll for your lala waifu

I'm going to marry nobody!

>wake up
>still not time for patch
>still don't know what to do

Back to sleep I guess if I can pull myself away from my PC again.

>no pastebin
>previous thread linked to undertale general

i bet your pc chair smells like stale potato chips and a small hint of ass sweat

i dont want to insult your taste but its generally easier to make sure you're hitting the right buttons with something easy and simple

Big, throbbing au ra girlcannons

>Mfw this patch changes nothing and the game is still lackluster

Nope. I don't even like potato chips really unless I'm putting them on a sandwich like tuna fish or something.

I'm also very thorough when cleaning myself so it shouldn't smell like anything.

>mfw the patch adds a piece of furniture I can put fish in and that's enough for me

>mfw this patch changes many things and the game is still a game
I don't have a suitable image. Imagine a guy holding up a sign which says "I am expressing how I feel".

Opinions on a dom bottom tomboy?

red post

Haven't played since later November. Is tomorrow a good time to get back into the game?

Just call it a power bottom you mong.
Fuck yes though.

Wait until 4.0, this game is still trash.

Sure, a new tier of gear allows ample opportunity to catch up within a week.

I've had compliments on my glams, and they are decently well done and original, while still looking good on a small char like a lala. Unfortunately, I can just throw on the maid outfit like 70% of every other female character in the game and be instantly more appealing to almost everyone. Don't get me wrong, the maid outfit is great, but it's like the all encompassing cute glam at the moment and it needs more fair competition.

>this general

Is tomorrow a good day to believe in yourself?

Maybe this patch I'll get my Seph EX clear.

still have to catch up on story quest to get to the newest content though

It's true I just woke up.

I'm ready and raring to go.

0 decides if I go back to elezen

Does anyone have a list of the differences between the preliminary patch notes and the final patch notes?

xth for i have a drinking problem

/pet

>ywn have an adorable lala waifu or close friend that sleeps in your elezens hood and nukes/heals/throws obscenities from your shoulder or head

yes

Yes.

Why do I feel like I need a group of experienced raiders to beat the new primals? Haven't tried seph ex yet, but thordan ex is an absolute bitch unless you're 100% on your game and Nidhogg seems to be almost as annoying if not more so. I don't have any raider friends so I'll probably never do the alex savages. How do you get your foot in the door as a tank/healer for this shit? I feel like I have to read every single guide and hone my skills to perfection before I even have a chance to try them.

And now I've done my part I'm going back to bed.

pap

/tuckin

sleep tight redders

Preliminary patch notes usually just omit recipes or anything that would affect the market before maintenance. Full patch notes also include the full list of items being added, which can be slightly spoiler-y.

>WHM's work schedule changes
>Can't make the times anymore
>Now have to find a WHM after tomorrow

Just kidding I can't sleep it's 10am and the sunlight is assailing my room so it's coffee and laying around on furniture all day for me.

>$15
>for a fucking hairstyle

>$30
>for a fucking moogle mount

SE is getting to the pinnacle of greed.

I think for 2.4 or 2.5 they accidentally had the full patchnotes up for a few hours and it fucked up the market so quickly.

Just watch action anime while you wait for the patch. It'll go possibly well.

$15 for an full outfit get your facts straight!!!!!!!!!!!

and $15 per seat pretty reasonable if u aks me

What if I LIKE lying around on furniture all day?

Sun is about to go down here. Sucks to be you. I'm just about to have the perfect sleep right before waking up just in time for the servers to come up.

What if you could do that while watching action anime?

Are there any Lalafell-only FCs out there? I'm tired of people calling me potato and other mean names...

> for an full outfit get your facts straight!!!!!!!!!!!
I know you're trolling, but it isn't dyable and literally no one is going to wear it after the first day of buying it.

>and $15 per seat pretty reasonable if u aks me
A seat that you will fill once a month if you're lucky.

How often to the servers come up early? I'm in PST so, it says they come up at 3am but what are the chances they come up a little earlier?

Honestly just be here around 1:30-2am, as they tend to bring them up early.

I really want the outfit and do. But I would only pay 5-8 dollars for it, they arent getting more than I pay each month for 1 hairdo and outfit
If you like it and have the money to spare, good for you.

yes, there are a few on gilgamesh. if you're not there, sucks for you.

>tfw me on the left tomorrow.

You win this round with your logic.

Careful, don't sleep TOO GOOD or else you might sleep through it.

Depends how optimistic you are about the chance of that happening after reading this
twitter.com/FF_XIV_EN/status/780466829860798464

>yes, there are a few on gilgamesh. if you're not there, sucks for you.

My server is pretty much dead. How hard is it to get into Gilgamesh/Balmung?

I want to bully 4

what the FRICK

Well you might be able to get an alt on there once the servers come up, providing your fast.
If not, it's 18 bucks for an xfer.

youtube.com/watch?v=g0skCYrsYvI

Wait, transferring is guaranteed a spot?

Oh no 8 looks like she would try to put a leash on me.

can i be the one on the right

Rolling

Just go in day one where people will be more lenient on you learning how to heal/tank that instance. Tanking in this game is the easiest role because all you really have to do is hit cooldowns when you know a scripted tankbuster is coming. It all depends on how easy it is for you to commit any given boss fight to memory, since all the tankbusters/mechanics will occur on a schedule between phase changes.

Healing is the same deal but instead of learning when big hits are coming to pop cooldowns, you're learning when they occur so you can precast anything that would help heal or mitigate the damage as soon as it happens.

You most likely will never be able to make a character on balmung. You can normally make one on gilgamesh if you try at the absolute best times when the least people are playing. Or you can pay for a server transfer and it's 100% success rate.

pap

My very own rabbit potato. There go all the carrots.

>it's 100% success rate.

Awesome, didn't know this. Thanks!

>It all depends on how easy it is for you to commit any given boss fight to memory, since all the tankbusters/mechanics will occur on a schedule between phase changes.

My memory is shit, I think that's the main problem. Is there anything to make it easier other than making sticky notes and putting them on the wall for the different phases? Like something from WoW that pops up a notice for mechanics.

Just finished watching Prison School, are there any other series with similar quality to this?

I don't understand what people find appealing about the male body. That pic is actually gross, and not because it's same-sex.

>go to ffxiv image board
>pretty much every image is from 2+years ago
did ffxiv crash in Japan a couple years ago or something? is the game doing worse than we thought? where is all the Japanese fan art.

Seems so, I just transferred to Balmung Saturday night.

on pixiv

>Like something from WoW that pops up a notice for mechanics.

I seriously hope they NEVER add something like this.

So even thought you like women, you are basically saying why this woman you like somehow doesn't like me. because they can't find men appealing?

So you just watch Lesbians only?

the male form is strong and masculine and I love it

>So even thought you like women, you are basically saying why this woman you like somehow doesn't like me. because they can't find men appealing?
What?

>So you just watch Lesbians only?
I try to. Sometimes I can ignore the guy if the rest of it is good enough.

I hope they do. I don't want to have to work harder just because you want to.

You can already do something like this manually. A lot of people set audio cues for certain triggers in ACT (a boss casting a certain spell, you being targetted by a debuff, etc).

This might be the most xivg post of all time.

you mean shit? yeah there's probably a lot

This

Uh, someone more experienced with using ACT triggers would have to help you with that. I know people use it to call out mechanics for them, but I wouldn't even know where to start to make a trigger, I just use it to look at DPS numbers and the occasional death log.

You don't really have to commit the entire fight to memory, just get used to keeping mental notes of when particularly big hits happen. Most of the time they're preceded with another named attack (so pay attention to the scrolling combat text if you haven't been) or a cast bar. However certain cooldowns won't work on certain tankbusters because of the damage type, so depending on if you're playing PLD or DRK that's only a little bit of extra homework.

Why doesnt he have nipples

>I don't want to actually have to learn how to play the game and do things, I just want the game to tell me what to do for me

I seriously hope they never cater to this mindset. It was cancerous in WoW and it would be cancerous here too. If you don't want to actually have to learn how to do the fights then why even play the game?

>ACT

Found your problem.

men dont have nipples dummy

Does your male character have nipples?
Check and mate.

but playing with man nipples is my fetish

lizards lay eggs so why would they have nipples

>fujo hour

I'm out

Well it does exist, so sorry for your loss if it hurts your enjoyment of the game. Not really sorry though.

It's too late they locked the door.

I actually really like the boots. Works pretty well with several of my glamours-- better than what was previously available for my job/class.

>hardcore players need hand-holding notifications for mechanics

lol

when can i download the fucking patch

Anytime they add housing stuff to the game, they bring the servers up right at the scheduled time. It happened in 2.4 and 3.3.

They're not coming up early.

this is ugly. at least post good catboy art