Which one?

98-02 WS6, 01-04 Z06, or 05-08 C6

I'd go C5 Z06.

Best looking, probably best performance.

C5 Z06 FRC if you can.

C5 Z06 for sure. Such an amazing car.

02-04 C5 Z06. Skip 01 unless you find a good deal on it.

(not OP)

I like C5's but they attract boomers like moths to a flame. Any way to make it a little more juvenile without being distasteful/ricey?

C5 Z06 is probably the best. But the WS6 is just so mean and I don't think that design will ever look dated like the C5 is becoming.

CCWs or decent looking black wheels, lowered, aftermarket exhaust, cammed

That should do it.

That looks real nice, hopefully I can find a blue one

Thoughts on fixed headlights?

No.

Pop ups are life, pop ups are love.

Why not a normal C5?

I've had one about a year now, after intake/exhaust you're making Z06 power and the only real advantage is with handling...but unless you're a pro at track days it won't matter.

I actually replaced my shocks with C6 "soft ride" ones and it still handles WAY beyond what is visually possible on any public road. Right now it even has the rear sway bar off and I still took a 30 MPH S curve at 80 with handling to spare.

The Z06 stuff will make it a LOT less fun to drive day - to - day and will actually make it worse on rough tracks or rough public roads.

I have same setup, not as flush as though. Haven't mastered picture taking though.
But yeah op go z06, you won't regret it

I dunno about OP, but I love the shape of the Z06 more than the hatchback-ey base model

05-08 C6 is objectively the best.

How is the trunk space? My career requires that I be able to fit all my shit in my car.

I would argue 08+ as 05-07 had ls2
Not bad for what it is. What do you have to travel with? There's not a ton of room, but more than you would think. I swear I heard somewhere when fm designed the frc they made sure a set of clubs would fit.

The Z06 will still be lighter and have more aggressive gearing. Although the gearing could cause problems as 1st gear is pretty much useless when making 400+ whp.

>I would argue 08+ as 05-07 had ls2

Well, yeah.

ws6
always ws6