US:
Literal Who @ Illidan (Horde)
RIP in Peace @ Sargeras (Alliance)
EU:
Wrench @ Shattered Halls (Horde)
Neighbourhood @ Argent Dawn (Alliance)

/wowg/ battletag friends list:
pastebin.com/tkyh3F4C
(Rarely used or updated, use at your own risk)

Filter lists to clean up wowg:
Image MD5s:
pastebin.com/TqG2hd2D
Comments:
pastebin.com/NxxYv1F0
Filenames:
pastebin.com/fVizcs9M
Tripcodes:
pastebin.com/AHDygQzK

WoW Token Price:
wowtoken.info

Last thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BHkbkKC-t4U
youtube.com/watch?v=qemjQ5Jrbqs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

HORSE DICK

Reminder that Undead paladins canonically exist in lore and are able to wield the light.

if you don't have this, leave

>Shadow Priest nerf will go through
Fuck you Blizzard. All this for ONE fight where the top tier Priests can be rewarded for flawless play and using their class mechanics well.

>25th

why

What the fuck was the ONLY canon undead pally even called?

Has he like slipped into irrelevance now or do they still include him?

I"m an alcoholic. I get drunk and I post here. Noone ever responds. I've been doing it for months. Can you please respond?

>Q: Could you please explain the lore behind goblin shamans? Goblins do not seem like a particularly spiritual race, especially one that would care about the elements (as evidenced by the Venture Co.).
>A: Goblin shaman are an extension of their society's single-minded devotion to making a profit; to a goblin shaman, elementals are potential customers. Goblins do tend to be a bit more forceful in their negotiations than the other shamanic races (especially the tauren) would like, though they are far less forceful than what we've seen from the taunka in Northrend. (Unless the elemental tries to weasel out of its contract. Elementals tend not to have breakable knees, so goblins sometimes have to resort to other methods of control.) As for the goblins' "mechanical" totems, note that these are merely physical manifestations of the small totems they tinker/craft to form a link with the elemental spirits. Instead of lugging around large totems, goblin shaman have a ring (probably the same ring on which they keep their house and motorbike keys) with small totems they've built as conduits for the elemental spirits they do business with.

If you're not an autist who does nothing but play WoW you do not belong here. Unless you post lewd.

i wish

>muh chest curvature
you cannot deny that worgen are bigger and better

cool contribution to the argument...

>melee DPS

Does power of the silver hand not trigger when you heal the healing combat dummies?

>he only got it 5 days after release
wow what a casual amirite
pugged it

>tfw I'm in Outland for the first time
I knew it was gonna be bad, but not THIS fucking bad, holy shit.

I just want this to end. Level 70 FUCKING NOW, PLEASE GOD

post lots of butts

I play WoW all day but I can't decide what to main for legion

>people take lore THIS MAN has written seriously

>join a guild
>play with them for a couple of weeks
>they're all fun to play with
>they're all shit

>join good guild
>they're all stuck up their own arse
>they're good

which one do you pick

Shame about that dogface though

are herbs actually rare in legion or are people just being cunts? I thought with the botters starting out the price would of plummeted by now

What class and race should I get my gf to play?

first one, and pug groups as i do now

No fun allowed :^)

>melee
>"DPS"

whats wrong with it?

first one

the good guild of course
fun won't give you item levels

>goblin shaman
>still no forsaken/human shaman

Actually hold on, pressing V simply toggles the enemy nameplate, it doesn't show the interrupt bar underneath the enemy like I see in this video youtube.com/watch?v=BHkbkKC-t4U

I don't need enemy nameplates turned on, I need their casting bar underneath their name bar that's in the center of the screen.

Don't forget to cuddle a Worgen today, /wowg/! :3

yes it does
go away and stop linking a 25 minute video with every post

Don't care enough

I usually main a class that can do every role.

Naturally that makes druid a prime candidate

>he "mains" dps but doesn't have hunter or mage as his main or main alt

Pick the good guild then leave when the xpac is pretty much over and you have your gear to the fun guild if they're even still around

this is an anit-alt expansion and the game has constantly reinforced dual crafting being ideal for mains for years, so most people leveling their mains don't have gathering.

Oh my god. From the thumbnail I though they had ENORMOUS FUCKING CROTCH BULGES.

My heart skipped a beat.

It's not a choice you should have to make. Yet it's a choice you have to make in every mmo.

What DPS and HPS should people be doing for mythic dungeons? A pug I was just in wiped 5-6 times at the end of Court of Stars with nobody apparently fucking up mechanics.

mfw i have both

>melee DPS signs up for mythic raid

300k+ minimum for mythic dungs

Me too. I was actually just going to post this.

haha he thinks hes a bird xD

This is exactly how the debate's gonna go tonight.

youtube.com/watch?v=qemjQ5Jrbqs

Master DPS man, which should I level next? I can stomach only leveling one more...Hunter or mage??

>anime reaction image.

female worgen canonically do but blizzard cannot put it in the game

please user, some other anons will actually take you seriously here

Since lore is a non issue this is a shit choice

Literally who plays goblin

Depends. As a healer I only have to go way over 200k if someone greatly fucks up a pull in +4 or higher.

>They rolled a class with one DPS spec that was overtuned and thought they'd be safe

>MDPS cuck

that's the point

Some Forsaken, I assume, are good people.

>tfw I always top the DPS with my WW monk
is the class OP or am i just too good

I'd honestly rather not do melee. Is demonology any fun?

Does that get you mad pussy I bet it does lol.

This was the DPS for last boss of arc way I did last night
(im holy)

So clearly we need modders to do it for us. Triple dicked hyper pandaren futas exist, why can't worgen versions too?

in what possible way is that canon

Spriest was only good on one fight though

Worgen are shit tier

>use my boost on a hunter to play survival
>There's no reason to play this spec over a traditional melee on top of the fact is boring as shit

Mage boi

Better class lore and also more stable in terms of blizzard spazzing out with the nerf bat

Anyone in Ripip who can invite online? I need an invite, name is Zuìshèng.
Thanks in advance.

they're definitely very strong
and flying under the radar somehow, i assume because so few people play them

See, I was pulling 230k healing in regular mythic on a boss and we still kept dying. I'm thinking the DPS was just bad, highest was 150k.

>play warlock pvp
>not allowed to do anything

no, that simply isn't acceptable.

HOW THE FUCK

Are you that incompetent. All you'd need to do is played an inhouse rated BG or arena and AUTOMATICALLY you would fucking see how broken and one sided this stupid nigger shit is.

How the fuck does a company - which prides itself on "quality"

this isn't some, aww shucks, that goes deals a bit more damage than me! OP OP OP OP

you literally, functionally, do not get to use any of your spells with a cast time, and whats more is that you don't get to use instants either because every melee seems to have 2 3-5 second stuns, and have multiple cooldowns or abilities. My only cooldown is some bitchy shield wall that pretends im immune to casting interruption only to be stunned, and two CDs I can't even use in arena, which I can't control and moreoften than not just fucking does whatever.

And when you do get your spells off? Well, those little itty bitty spells hit for fucking nothing compared to melee abilities.

It's so one sided and unfair that it's ridiculous. This level of incompetence borders bitchy, petty little grudges against the class. Like some years ago they were bullied by some warlock and decide to punish anyone who dares play their class.

End urself my man.

What's the best leveling spec for druids?

>musei

Why do I know that name?

Does artifact knowledge affect AP from chests?

>Be an Affliction Warlock
>At 110 heavily disappointed with the spec as a whole from qol and gameplay perspective mostly
>Reroll Death Knight
>Have fun as Blood until M+ comes out when I stop having fun and start holding for my dear fucking life in anything beyond +3
>Meanwhile drop some AP into Frost hoping for significant buffs like the sometimes mentioned +frost damage or scaling on Obliterate
>No such thing happens
>Level my old Priest because I tried S2M and Shadow in general and it was awesome fun
>It's going to get mechanically nerfed tomorrow
Why should I keep on playing?

>Under the radar
>About to have their AoE damage dumpstered

>want to play on PvP server with the cool kids
>don't want to get bullied by tanks and DPS

>when you're playing healer but know you'd outdps the raid in your alt gear

I did exactly the same thing, fucking hate it.

Genn has more in common with Clinton actually
>lol but they're both girls xDDD

>armor crafting professions will be good in legion they said

why do I fall for this meme every expansion

there used to be a mod for it but it is outdated now

shut up retard. go read some lore

I invited panda posting

>tfw have a crush on musei but too shy to add him

Fem worgen is objectively the ugliest model in the game.

Stop being such a delusional furfag.

>Wrench
>Keystones

What are these? I'm still working my way up from 830 gear score, don't know a thing about these terms.

from the SotW nerf? sure it hurts burst AoE, but i meant more on sustained/ST. they're still pretty damn good and show be great in mythics+

Balance if you're talking 100-110

otherwise guardian

Hey guys, new to WoD/Legion, why are tanks topping DPS / Heal meters in all the dungeons I'm in?

>Its just like that at low level

Hey guys, just hit levelcap, they're still doing it

>Its just like that in normal, try mythic

Spoiler alert: Tanks are still topping DPS and heal meters for mythic and mythic+ trash pulls

what the fuck is this

yes, it affects all future AP items

name an expansion post-tbc when armor crafting expansions were good

It's true
>shit race
>ugly as fuck
>shit lore
>irrelevant
>furries
Only redeeming part of Stormheim is killing those fucks in droves.

Still want goblin pallies.

Yeha I'm talking 1-100

slightly above average, you just either have no arms/ferals/outlaws in your group or if you do they're shit

>shut up retard. go read some lore

Link me the lore that says this. Source your shit faggot.

Tailoring/Enchanting or Alchemy/Herbalism?

A lot of modders haven't updated their 6.0 mods for Legion and it doesn't make sense. Isn't Legion good? Why wouldn't they want to play it?

You should either accept being alone or just go for it. Fencesitting only makes your ass hurt.