Focus System: warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Focus
Buying and Selling items: warframe.market
News: forums.warframe.com/forum/170-news-events/
Raid Setups and individual Builds:
THE LAW OF RETRIBUTION: pastebin.com/dMMdZRpY
THE JORDAS VERDICT: pastebin.com/NLPSMBed
Damage 2.n: i.imgur.com/AFVavTs.jpg
Droptables and Data: github.com/VoiDGlitch/WarframeData
DPS calculator and weapon build planner: github.com/GottFaust/WWDC/releases/tag/0.8.2 (not maintained)
Tierqueer Filter: ghostbin.com/paste/by42s

---
CURRENT UPDATE: The Silver Grove
> forums.warframe.com/topic/688644-the-silver-grove/
CURRENT PRIME ACCESS: Nekros
> forums.warframe.com/topic/691098-the-silver-grove-hotfix-3-nekros-primeĀ /
Older stream footage: pastebin.com/LkZRPteU
liestream highlights: warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Category:Livestreams
For specific liestream highlights, use warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Devstream_## (replace ##)
---

/wfg/ OP pastebin, if its not like this one report it and make a proper one: pastebin.com/iAgtMahh

whatever never

Is there an update this week?

>tfw i'm 16k alway from getting the celestia syandana
>tfw i'll never have to play conclave/lunaro again
DE should just remove pvp and make all the pvp mods usable in PvE
Conclave being the Lunaro only syndicate would be way better

already had one

>celestia

burn in hell barneyfag

(In a Spy from TF2 voice) Kill me.

the cloaking boss in that game was pretty sweet

>Never play again

Think again user. That scarf levels up with challenges and resets daily. Unless of course you complete the weekly challenges, then it will reset once the weekly does.

what the fuck celestia has to do with whatever meme you are spouting you cuck?
that's the fucking name of the syandana
fuck off if it for some reason references some shitty show/fanbase or whatever

>its just a loka syandana skin

into the trash it goes

i know i need to play conclave to keep it lit
but for my fashion i need it without the lights

Why does everyone always say that exact same thing?

You know what? Fuck it, I could find uses for it unlit.

Valkyr Prime when

She's Christmas Dinner.

What if War Within unironically turned out great?

>Implying it won't
I know it won't be ;-;

>1 hour max of content after a year of hype and wait.
even if that happens it will be shit.

It'll probably be alright, for the 2 hours (not including mandatory item crafting times) it will take to finish, up until they fuck everything up with an asspull/cringe as fuck ending that makes no sense.

ALL FROM TRADIIIIIIING

>mfw the warframe starts talking, takes off the helmet to show pic related
this is what worries me the most at this point after the potato bullshit.

>105 owned

>goy
>console
neck yourself user

I don't think we would want to go down that path.

>goy booster top right
Haha no.

whoa

What are the best non-Prime, non-Dojo weapons for me to immediately place a catalyst on and keep forever?

I've got two blue potatoes and two forma but I'm really reluctant to spend that on anything yet. Also there's this exilus adapter from that one mission but it should go on a frame that I'm willing to keep. If I'm not mistaken the Excalibur and Frost have no easily accessible prime variants anymore so I guess I can safely plan to keep them forever and put forma, adapters and reactors (haven't gotten any yet) on both of them?

If it is better to wait for a Dojo weapon then I might as well try and join some public scrub army one and go from there.

I dunno, I haven't been around long enough to have experienced the wait. I expect more grind relievers like the resource deposits.

wanna be my BFF?

A friend of mine.

kys fatboy

why do you keep building objectively the worst frames?

Banshee isn't that bad.

>people actually playing banshee

Why

Special snowflake syndrome

Why have i never seen this before, i don't know if i'm going to be able to stop fapping.

>that tight mtf body

Chunky Tonkor and Rhino.

I think I do have enough oxium lying around for a Tonkor. Will have to scavenge up more argon again though.

And addendum: I actually put an Oberon in the build queue too because why not and I found all the parts yesterday. Might need to budget a lot more plat for frame slots...

Easy focus/relic farming.

I don't blame ya

how? where?
Isnt ember better for afk channeling shit?

Gimme a hug.

Literally the first crate broken into...

both plebeians compared to afk equinox

You can give my dick a hug kitty

bot to deal dmg wiht equinox you (or someone else) have to deal other damge first no?

So when they talked about fixing the drop chances for stars from certain container types, what they meant was that both stars are supposed to roll for a drop at the same time and both can come out of the same container?

High range, high power strength, burst weapon or covert lethality and you get a strong slash area with a nuke if needed.

not with those colors
gross

i know that its not a guarentee that both will drop, i got singles a few minutes ago

That was the impression that I got

Night /wfg/. Best kitty.

I'd eat her

>walk into liset
>see this
Bad kitties get punished
How'll you punish these bad kitties, /wfg/?

I'll leave the squad and look for competent mates

>What they didn't tell you about being an Operator

>farming Lephantis for equilibrium
>20 runs later and it still hasn't dropped
H A L P

If that's the case then it is possible that we will have even more stars clogging up our inventory.

More endo I guess. Gotta remember to go see if I can get that guaranteed sculpt from Maroo.

>You leave the squad and find people that actually HAVE radiant relics and not literally fucking around.
"W-We can explain, M-Master."
>They try to get off of each other and shuffle around, rubbing their polymer-suits together.

kek

so is saryn prime good or not?

>You leave the squad and find people that actually HAVE radiant relics and not literally fucking around.
this gives me an idea

>join with inact relic
>look if anyone has radiant
>if yes stay and leech their higher dropchance
>if no leave and try again
thanks

lads use new relics in pubs all the time, esp rads.
your post is
>people play game?
>i play game

i'm going to make Oberon

And play him

And use a blue tater on him

And none of you FUCKS are gonna stop me

He can be fun

We can only lead you to water.

Objectively good in Law of Retribution. Better than Bless Trin. Stack power strength/efficiency and minimize duration for burst heals. Spam 3 to keep teammates alive, even when they go down (due to his 3's ability to extend revive times).

>blue tater

I think instead I'm going heavy melee with more tankiness, but a mike and read biblical verses in a booming voice, and only ever play him against Infection

Best answer

will the display pack will ever go on sale? I wanna put butts all over my ship but I'm pretty poor as hell in the plat department

>farming for ivara parts
i want to fucking die

that ass on your ship. how?

That's a great idea, user. Get the Sancti Magistar for full effect.

Just jew Corrupted Mods now that traces are so fucking rare.

display pack.
check Fanart section of Gallery in Codex, loadsa butts

Any sabotages with relatively easy caches? I need alertium and I can't wait just to miss the fart gem alerts.

its easy user. got it within less than 8 attempts.

Why is the whole picture blue? It's like those troll images that make you think you highlighted them.

Farming ivara is easy. Just stick with grineer/orokin tilesets. Try fighting tyl regor for a few hours if you're lucky for equinox.

I just emerged from that hell user. Best of luck, if you really want I can run some spy missions with you. All I need now is the alertium. Blew it a few days ago on my sweg rapier.

Void caches are easy as fuck. At least, they seem that way after having run at least 1000 sabotages pre-Void 2.0 and memorizing all their locations.

also, turn off music and transmissions, you'll be able to spot them the moment you enter the tile, regardless of tileset.

Thanks man, do I need all three to get a shot for the alertium, or is it any of them?

i got equinox pretty easily, i'm running neptune spy for ivara and it is Not Good

Jesus man just run tikoloshe sedna. Its also a good place to solo level memelees.

The fuck is alertium
Credits?

I got Equinox on accident helping a buddy farm for one piece. He only needed the one, and by the time we did it I had all of her.

As per the wiki, you have to get all 3. If you can only find 2, you might as well end yourself.

Nitain extract.

Thought so, but wanted to make sure I couldn't just cheese it.

I got Nova Prime neuroptics and chassis, the latter from leeching off a lucky Lith run. Both my remaining C1 relics failed to produce the systems piece.

How long can I expect to take before I can get the systems and then finally the blueprint?

i cant get past the mobile defense mission on sedna for i am shite

Whats your IGN? I'll taxi you.

Systems drop from Meso S1, too.
Just run Io, Jupiter with the Equinox cheese to get 1 Meso relic per 2 minutes tops and farm that for an hour. Boom, enough S1's to get the systems.

Why is it that my maxed-out Supra does fuck-all to level ~40s? Is there a massive powercreep is mods/weapons the past couple years?

Yes. Get a soma p.

>another potato invasion on Ludi
I ain't gonna complain

I lost track.
What's next on the line to get vaulted?