bladeandsoul.com/en/news/premium-daily-dash/
bladeandsoul.com/en/news/legendary-accessories/

>Continuing Event Information
bladeandsoul.com/en/news/gift-of-the-winds-event-now-live/

>/bnsg/ Servers
NA Server Group 2 (Mushin/Old Man Cho)
NA Server Group 3 (Jiwan/Dochun/Soha)
NA Server Group 4 (Poharan/Iksanun)
EU Server Group 1 (Windrest/Wild Springs/Highland Gate)

>/bnsg/ Clans Info
pastebin.com/2cXZc45Z

>BnS Resources
pastebin.com/CgLYrude

>Soul Shield and Gear Cheat Sheet
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1JOQK34BUTR_55XwnbJOk388gjokrtLZFdhi3vIwXjZc/edit?pref=2&pli=1#gid=2044868321

>Automated Equipment Suggestions
bnscoffee.com/

>Mods
pastebin.com/Zcb5fwHX

>Lewd Folders
bnslewds.imgur.com/

>Community Yearbook
bnsgfriends.imgur.com/

>Previously on /bnsg/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=voBxIPyZR5s
youtube.com/watch?v=03NVOwAypO0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

First for beautiful brown waifus

Xth for don't give up user. Keep fighting till the end you will win!

NA CS and JSY #1004996
4/6
leaving when this post hits 10 minutes old

nth for lynboi milk

trump won

cats #1

xth for kyoppi is clingy

Xth for why do I even try anymore

Dog lyns #1

>Gul offline

Original back to school uniform when

5/6, still leaving at the 10 minute mark

FUCK off with your stale logs already

Xth for lewdburn.

Revelation #1!
youtube.com/watch?v=voBxIPyZR5s

I'm on Jiwan now and joined Crimson and such, sorry about earlier if you're still around for an invite.

Say hi to Lunar if you could please!

>asanagi

good choice my friend

Gone? I might join for a few runs, but not all of them.

Someone make another CS/JSY lobby

phone posting here you go

Um, I'm sorry.

Someone will be with you shortly. If you'd like, come to Bamboo Village Inn near the dragon trader and look for people with the Dashte Lut tag, there should be at least one person around there. What is this character's IGN?

Is Dashte Lut the new main Jiwan clan? Seems like they're grabbing all the new players and those who left WTS ERP.

good job my dude
whatcha gonna buy with it

Sorry for what?

Crimson > Cerulean
Fact of life

WTS ERP is just kyoppi starting shit and luu trying to sweep it under the rug.

My eyes are PERFECT, thank you! Absolutely nothing wrong whatsoever!

Not really. WTS ERP is still doing just fine.

Sure it is

It's mostly made up of Alts, but they are quite active as well.

I'm gonna get Temptation, since I didn't get it back during the warlock release event

I'm apologizing to others here in /bnsg/ because this is the 4th loyalty token I've gotten already.

when do we cuddle?

do you want to talk about this like adults? Whats your problem.

4th token?! jesus christ! i thought i was lucky by having 2 tokens at this point

what will be the final nail to wts erp's coffin?

>What is this character's IGN?

It's Leifon Alseif, but I'm a bit past the Village at the moment questing and such. I can come back to that area if you would like me to.

The problem is that your boyfriend is the biggest cancer in the whole general and you aren't doing anything about it.

What a coincidence, I just logged on

>Whats your problem.
im sick of kyoppi talking shit behind everyones back and luu not doing anything about it

Who are you

>humblebragging

I thought you were better then that Gul.

how do i become princess's best friend?

now if only those tokens made you a better player

And you being a huge shitposter isnt? lmao okay.

I don't control him. I just try and give helpful advice.

>And you being a huge shitposter isnt? lmao okay.
All they did was reply to you how do you know they were the shitposter? Luu dont be an idiot.

Should I just skip every sidequest right from the start?

youtube.com/watch?v=03NVOwAypO0

You should start controlling and punishing him instead of being a spineless leader

>tfw literally noone to take cute couples pictures with in my server

fucking kill me

The people who continuously post about him are worse.

yes just do some in cinderlands since they give decent exp

whisper them

I love how wts erp talks shit all day, call them out on their shit and they get all defensive. Worst guild NA

don't forget to hug your cat!

Server?

Are you free? I'd like to have a little chat and ask you something.

So calling someone out for what they are is now considered "shitposting"? Get your head out of your ass and open your fucking eyes you idiot. The state of the threads these past few weeks have been the worst ever and it's all caused by one person and you refuse to help despite being the closest to him which makes you, by proxy, an accomplice. No wonder your clan is bleeding members, we've seen the exact same thing happen with dolan and no sek where his clan members left because they didn't want to be associated with his dumb shit anymore.

That's a fair point. Sorry, I just rarely have RNG work in my favor. I've never gotten shit from other RNG stuff like the troves, so I felt happy getting this outfit I never thought I'd see again.

Pretty much.

take this shit to discord you faggots

fucking ebon hall EU

reeeally wish i found this general when i started

She just sends apologies to those he bothers so they ignore him.

It's fine Gul you look cute

that might be too difficult for me to do

Is it possible to see the characters of someone who added you without first accepting the friend request?

>all the new players

We're not. Just some. It's been a decent spread as far as I know. We're still mostly alts, but at least the ratio is moving a little bit further towards mostly-mains

I'm able to log in now. If you haven't been invited already I will grab you then.

Can someone link me a fresh 50 summoner build?

It can't be that bad, my man.

At least it has more than one member :^)

NoSek is the best guild.

Please join it. I'll do whatever you want.

If he is going to act that way then he is going to get a response like that. Dont you call me an idiot for defending myself.

I'm not a leader, its just a meaningless title to me. I don't really know how to deal with stuff like thing because threads make it way worse then it actually is.

I refuse to help? I cant control him, he is his own person and I do what I can. Its not like I accept everything he does but I don't make a total huge fuss about it here, there is a lot more you people don't see.

yo maku hit me up with them leg sliders

>I'm able to log in now. If you haven't been invited already I will grab you then.

Oh, someone already sent me an invite and such, but thank you for the response.

>If he is going to act that way then he is going to get a response like that. Dont you call me an idiot for defending myself.
All he did was point out kyoppi which you can see he repeats the same shit every thread. You are an idiot if you act like theres nothing wrong with him.

kek

-20 on everything :^)

your advice isnt working but I guess that wont sink in for you until every member you have leaves
how did you let this happen to WTS?
your guild wasnt supposed to be a salty vg drama hub but here it is all because you met one loser and decided to become his mother and say fuck you to everyone else who had a problem with him

Sure

101 704 3

why do you guys keep making the thread about kyo every single night?

please mention me, courante, instead.

Looking for 6v6 partner!

NA 1017078

Resolution outfit today edition

Can you guys take your shitposting out on me instead?

I don't shit talk behind people's backs

Sorry, if you have any issues with me please let me know. I will do my best to correct them and better myself, I make mistakes and I still have a lot to learn from life.

Can you stop.

Search in F2.

>I'm not a leader, its just a meaningless title to me.

I mean no disrespect but if that's the case, maybe it's time to appoint a new leader. Maybe you can have fun again that way.

[NA] Tomb 4 or 6

#101 7063

>you have to smokescreen
>The city of FMs

Can only search character name while the friend request only shows account name. Unless I'm missing something.

>I'm not a leader, its just a meaningless title to me. I don't really know how to deal with stuff like thing because threads make it way worse then it actually is

Goes to show how fucked wts erp is when their leader doesnt give a shit about his own clan.

Partner found, adventures beginning!

I never said there wasn't anything wrong with kyoppi. everyone here has a fucking problem.

Probably not, but I can at least try, I'm not his mom but a friend.
and if you HAVEN'T noticed if a Veeky Forums clan becomes popular here they become a target. I wouldn't be surprised if Dashte Lut starts getting shit talked next because they become bigger. I never said fuck you to everyone else, when have I ever done that?

We are talking about this like reasonable adults and just butt out for once.

I try my best but Im really not a leader type, I have no charisma and Im not able to make everyone happy like some leaders are. I just like to see myself at some stupid other member with a fancy title who can try to help others when they need it.

Not what I said.

Yknow your clan wouldnt be dead if you kicked kyoppi

Who is your bnsg crush?

>I never said there wasn't anything wrong with kyoppi. everyone here has a fucking problem.
Wew thats something you both share, always placing the blame onto other people.