US:
Literal Who @ Illidan (Horde)
RIP in Peace @ Sargeras (Alliance)
EU:
Wrench @ Shattered Halls (Horde)
Neighbourhood @ Argent Dawn (Alliance)

/wowg/ battletag friends list:
pastebin.com/tkyh3F4C
(Rarely used or updated, use at your own risk)

Filter lists to clean up wowg:
Image MD5s:
pastebin.com/TqG2hd2D
Comments:
pastebin.com/NxxYv1F0
Filenames:
pastebin.com/fVizcs9M
Tripcodes:
pastebin.com/AHDygQzK

WoW Token Price:
wowtoken.info

Last thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zJlvGNLC4ec
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Has anyone got any pointers for playing a fire mage? I'm at about 55% crit and I can only seem to do about 200k dps. Sometimes even less.

Femsaken are the best!

to the helpful people talking about spriests:
fuck it im just going to play warrior.

why do these threads not show up in the catalog 85% of the time? i couldnt find the last one anywhere

Rate my clown

>tfw no BE bf

MAGE
OR
HUNTER

guild needs more rdps and i love doing pvp

currently rogue, which should I boost to 100

literally two pieces of that are LW set, and one are the shoes you fucking pleb

Best alliance priest race?

So will the rage generation nerfs tomorrow really kill Prot? Sure seems like it.

>Reminder to never add /wowg/ players
>They're all autistic
>Even the girls

do i have to download discord or is the browser thing good enough?

Can I still buy Grievous Gladiator's Battleplate?

why the FUCK is the prot pally artifact SOOOO bad
i have everything on max settings, look at everything in this screenshot and then look at the fucking shield
i fucking hate this

What warlock spec will make me useful in raids?

Female Gnome.

>you will never be this big
how does it feel, non-worgens?

is there anything i should be putting in my note when applying to raid groups?

ive seriously gotten declined 15+ times in a row now

>Shadow bought another week of performance
I am afraid of Blizzard's Wrath next week though.

My guild makes me want to kill myself in raids, less than half of the players are actually competent, guild wants to be hardcore/semi-hardcore but majority of the players dont come raid prepared. They dont know their class, the raid, the strats, or anything.

thing, is there's about 7 really, really good players that are cutting edge mythic quality players that are all fun to play with as well as being good.

Cant decide if I want to stay or leave. help pls

I want you to bully my femtaur characters about how much bigger your tits are.

reminder this is what Worgen fags beat it to
youtube.com/watch?v=zJlvGNLC4ec

Feel good not having a flat ass

Add those 7 people to your friends list.

You shoud me RDPS with heal offspec and top damage with simcraft verification. Have 880+ gear, and Cutting Edge earned on this character. Oh forgot 54 artifact level.

Are they still in the stage of figuring out what they fucked up and need to buff/nerf?
Hopefully they get shamans buffed fuck dude

Any race that has access to priest should have access to paladin.

Alright so I am at ilvl 805 and have done all the emmisary quests so far. What the fuck can I do to increase my ilvl?

This makes sense, since paladin is the French word for "faggy healer man who lost his dress and found his balls".

> they're fun to play with because they are good

If it are guild leaders ask them about it. I'm in a similar situation, guild has like 8 really skilled people pulling, while I'm having feral druid with 120k dps on nynth (while he had a legendary and higher itemlevel than anyone else on top of playing the 2nd best overall dps specc).

Did anyone else get something like this during their class hall quest?

What kinda healing percentage is the neck enchant worth?
It's expensive af, wondering if it's a must have or just a small bonus.

>started playing my first character, my spriest I made in BC even though I hated healing but shadowform was just so badass
>worry about nerfs
>get buffs
Now all we need is AoE, or do you guys think 80% increase to mind sear is enough?

StM fucked up. StM and the spec being absolutely shit to mediocre outside of the execute window and StM uptime.
They cannot buff the spec directly because it will make StM break encounters. They cannot remove StM without rebalancing the spec.
This is something people brought up throughout the entire fucking beta.

A...anyone please

>caring more about ass
wow. makes me wonder about your ancestry.....

Do you meet itemlevel requirements? When I make a group I judge by itemlevel -> performance of class (since atm classes are not balanced at all because PvE balance team sucks) -> easiness to get that performance.

That is even more than most do. Most just invite whoever has the highest itemlevel. If you form a 840+ or 845+ there will be people applying with itemlevel 855, who get the spot over you.

dungeons

No. All it does is make you consider using Sear on 2 targets or even single target if the damage and insanity > Mind Flay.

Oops. That was a terrible crop. This is better,

fem goat

elf lewds or no advice

because blizzard, even though they have millions of dollars, can't spend a little money to improve shit like this.

all they'd have to do is make another stance for people ot hold certain shields in

>newly formed raid group wipes 8 times on normal xavius
>people start gquitting and complaining
why.

>eurotranny opinions
>matter
ayy

im 851 getting declined for 840 groups

im a warlock

It's class specific. The quests are different based on your class. As DK I never encountered Legion in class quests safe for the one to get blood artifact.

A paladin in lore is someone who is permanently infused with the light. Priests just use the light
Won't work for Undead
Would require some strange lore reworking for Worgen.
Goblins being infused with light seems unlikely.
Gnomes and Nelves could use some stretching, but could work.
Trolls could use some fucking bullshit with the whole 'Freethinker' BS from original ZG
And pandas I can't see working from a cultural standpoint.

I reported that on beta. Guess they never fixed it.

>Not wanting both

Is there a cap to hunter range?

How high can it get?

>Gnomes and Nelves could use some stretching
I volunteer to stretch out the gnomes.

Wrong. Paladin order was literally created in WC2 out of priests who wanted to fight and protect people better.

how much haste is 18%

Gnomes need no stretching, fuck off.

>tfw no tank or dps to spank me after messing up

because the guild is clearly shit and the guild hasn't been around long enough to make people to stay and just have fun with other guildies

18%

It's 1% more than 17%

I'd stretch a gnome with my dick

I disagree. Xavius is a somewhat complex encounter and people who never raided together will wipe on it.

im actually european american. i dont mean to bring race into this, but there is a certain ethnic group that is to blame for our result.... take another look at the map
i don't prefer ass.... but you do.... hmm

we are arguing bigger tits vs bigger ass

Why? Was it because you were stuck on his first phase or something?

I'm in a new guild as well with some people who've done mythic raiding before (and some older players who did heroic in Cata or TBC / Wrath hard modes).

Xavius has difficult mechanics. Took mine guild like 9 tries before killing him on normal. He must be really annoying to pugg. Especially on heroic (even though didn't do him yet since guild is 2/7H, would be more if they raided more than 3x 3 hours this week since they cancelled a raid).

Bigger tits are what matters.

we 1-3shotted everything else. in most cases going in just with dungeon journal. the group was on average at ilvl 830-ish, one or two people were at 845 maybe.
i'd say it was overall good for a completely fresh raid team.

"bigger"
I'll take a firm but small pair of tits over giant floppers any day. Same goes for ass.

>that one faggot always trying to pvp people outside shal'aran

Did you all make it boys?

>changing the stance fixes low resolution

>Die at 80%

>They proceed to kill the boss without me

Literally the worst feeling

no, we consistently got to inches away from p3 from try one. just that we only managed to push him through three times and then wiped due to meteor soaking gone bad.

yeah

this is pretty much confirming that worgen females are better than human females

Proportionately, goblins have the best of both so i guess gobbos win again

>Reached 110 day one
>Ran all the mythics
>Did countless random heroics, BGs, and arenas
>Did all every Emissary quest
>Did withered training every day
>Cleared heroic and normal Emerald Nightmare

>Still no legendary

>mythic+ dungeons don't count for dungeon WQs
can someone explain blizz's logic behind this one

*bigger and better than all females

>Absolutely never waste fire blast/phoenix while you have hot streak procced.
>Don't dump fireblasts or phoenixes when you know you could save them for your next rune.
>At least 100% of your damage comes out while in combustion so make sure you prepare for it.
>That means having 2 phoenix charges to force a hotstreak before you begin, 1 rune of memes, 2 fireblasts, flame on and getting into a position where you can stay for 10 seconds without moving too much. I think there's a breakpoint around 1800 haste that lets you do pyro>(fireblast>pyro)x4>phoenix or scorch>pyro in 10 seconds but im not sure and you probably want a bit more to account for latency.
So you want me to chaincast fireballs, hoping i get streaks for 10+ seconds before every rune or combust?
>Yes, this is why rune of power is the cancer killing mages.
>If you have wriggling sinew know that it benefits from combust, pyretic incantation and rune of power at the time it deals damage. You can't reliably get all the charges out during a single combust so activate it beforehand. If you're running kindling because you think cinderstorm is the cancer killing firemages and can't sync them up every time then at least make sure it goes off during a rune.
If i think of something else ill post again.

>people complaining about Xavius
>tfw it was one of the most disappointing fights since Supremus

Be grateful you don't have to fight some of those rare bosses on mythic 10+

With the upcoming prot nerf, should I roll a warrior, druid, or paladin for tanking?
My preference is a warrior, is the prot nerf really that bad?

Nope, I started legion 2 weeks late and am currently sitting at 834 gearscore on a warlock

So obviously I haven't even been inside the raid

a single worgen tit is as big as four goblin tits combined
i guess they are big enough for a tiny manlet like you though

yep

>reached 110 day two
>ran some of the mythics
>ran some random heroics
>did every emissary quests
>just did my first withered training the other day
>cleared normal EN

>got my legendary 2 weeks ago

> one
On our realm there are two raids.

The same reason I can't complete my alchemy quests in them

yup, but only did like 3 mythics

Female worgen are ugly af so who cares lol

It'll be fucking fine, you'll just need to actually learn your class for the first time ever

>paladin hammer
>demon

where'd he get it

>guy who logs on for 20 minutes a day and is guaranteed a raid spot because he's a "guild veteran" got his legendary during the second week

i shouldnt have waited so long to find a guild

What if a a single worgen tit was as big as four goblins combined?

Im fairly certain that if you ignore proportions, pandaren and possibly tauren beat worgen in both departments

Why do you think its disappointing?

I thought it was pretty good, cleared it on Heroic class night.

this picture is 100% true. I often have to calculate integrals for the area of strange damage curves, while at the same time maintaining my rotation and adjusting throughout to maintain dps.

Apparently today is the last day to get AoTC Xavius since mythic is considered the next tier of content and not night hold? That's what my guilld member is saying and I seriously hope he is full of shit.

I don't keep up with these balance changes. Are Warlocks actually in a really terrible spot right now? Are they so bad they are an actual liability to bring along? Or are they just a few % behind and people (group organizers) are overreacting?

Warlockglyph.

One of the laughable new warlock inscriptions is that your felguard equips a random weapon from your inventory

The subscriber numbers are bleeding faster than Warlords of Draenor. Blizzard has now gone full-on damage control by removing the ability to purchase tokens from the character selection screen.