-24 - Rider
-25 - Assassin + Ruler
-26 - Caster
-27 - Berserker
Includes all story unlocks EXCEPT Bedivere

>[Half AP Free Quests from 9.21 to 9.28]

>News and Reminders
-Latest changes: fate-go.cirnopedia.info/news.php
-New vers - emulators, rooted androids, jailbroken iPhones&androids with developer options on are prevented from launching game
-Mashu Kyrielight's voice actress with Rie Takahashi as Risa Taneda remains on hiatus to recover from illness. Taneda's other roles remain unchanged
-Class dailies have been updated to include new material drops
>news.fate-go.jp/2016/guxhvh/
Caster Gilles, Ryougi, Euryale, Proto Dog, Hector, Astolfo, Void, Dantes, Amakusa and Medea Lily to bond 10

>Dropmaps
imgur.com/a/6nXq9

>Frequently Asked Questions
pastebin.com/Hp918cqA

>Mega Pastebin
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>TLs Pastebin
pastebin.com/cJ9J0t45

>Friendlist Spreadsheet
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1q7PleXm4aQWpc0-fvUhS-p9LMoept7nc5WtwkCUX0os

>Wiki
fate-go.cirnopedia.info

>Alternate servant/CE DB
kazemai.github.io/fgo-vz/servant.html

>CMs
mediafire.com/download/960gn6g6w2p0l8q/FGO Material I.zip
mediafire.com/download/wj405jjjc9ly94e/FGO Material II.zip

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/zhengtai13/status/780373349524344833
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>FP gacha

I know some of you are going to try to bring last thread's conversation into this one

Preemptively fuck off.

best ce for mebd?

Best boy.

Is Nasu's Camelot supposed to be Christian or not?

It's in this weird place where all of the KoR avoid the topic of faith (despite going on several spiels concerning their deeply held ideals) completely but SUPER CHRISTIAN KNIGHT Galahad also exists.

Penis worm CE from F/Z event

Camelot and all the knights are "Christian", where it's their backstory but doesn't really affect anything

Just don't think too hard about it

SeeYour question is pretty much the same shit people wrote long winded replies to in last thread. Go back there and read if you are so inclined.

This is going to take centuries. By the time I'm done, all thats left of me will be bones as well.

Xth for best archer

Not the one you're replying to, but

Man, I'm one of the people that makes long replies at the end of the threads at times, and I still say fuck off and don't ever bring shit into new threads. Leave that shit out, this is a new thread, this is a new chance, fuck off.

Whatever happens at the end of a thread doesn't matter much, but don't ever start the thread off with bullshit. Otherwise you're setting the course for the rest of the thread to be bullshit.

I left her first skill at 8 and the rest at, like, 2. I've had enough bones skills with shiki

Gawain quite literally talked about Camelot as if it were the Kingdom of God, didn't he?

>this is a symbol of christian courage

>recover from illness
And nothing of value was lost

I'm pretty confident that's not official art.

Kill yourselves.

That artist should do Artemis, if he hasn't done so already.

Post yfw Risa Taneda tweets "if I get better, I want to get married".

>2016
>Fate is 12 years old
>Turkeyhandle is 16 years old
>KnK is 18 years old, older then most typefans and legal to fuck
>people are still, after all this time, against the wishes of the creator himself, thinking too hard about it

fuck off hajime you couldn't even save the best girl from the worst girl you worthless piece of shit

5* Ushi when news fucking when

Where are her panties?

5 minutes

What the fuck are those red blobs on her forehead supposed to be? They look like tumors

Elsewhere.

Isn't that kind of improper?

Its a circlet if you look closely.

Of course not. They are properly stored in a dresser or closet or something where they belong.

Oh, I see it now. Thanks.

When she is outside though the panties should belong on her, covering her nether regions

That technically wasn't Hajime though, and fuck you Chiaki a shit.

Tell me about it, there's never enough of this shit to go around.

It's fine.

>yfw Taneda's first tweet after unprivating is I don't want to die

It's lewd, and somewhat unhygienic

Hajimeme can't do shit either in SDR2 when his waifu get crushed by Tetris brick

She's a nobleman goddammit

She'll wear and not wear whatever she wants whenever she pleases.

My dumbest fucking mistake was leveling/ascending all my gold servants 3*'s Iiked evenly. Now I have shitload of maxed out level servants with level 4 and 5 skills.

>literally millions of FP
>still no Manjew

Fuck you both I was talking about best girl Hiyoko getting killed by that other piece of shit in the shittiest way possible.

When has Nasu ever actually said "Don't think too hard about it?"

I blame SMTfags

I always try to concentrate on one servant for each class and tally up what mats I need in my head. I'm not autistic enough to go the spreadsheet route yet.

If you want to summon an avenger you have to reach into the deepest depths of despair to the point where all you can do is laugh at your misery.

It's the perfect cataclyst.

He says it in one of his interviews about Extra and IIRC Ataraxia as well.

>Sakura ended up being a better Hisui 3.0 than Hisui 1.0
Should've gotten her to voice Sapphire tbqh fampai

Hope Takahashi actually tries to match Taneda's voice.

He's said something along those lines in his blog about GO too

Who?

I finally did it.

keck

Post fan arts about best girl who is kill

You're a bitch and I hate you

what 4* deserved to be a 5* and 5* to be a 4*?

Herc and Beo should be 5*
Medb and Jack should be 4*

Is Mashu supposed to be Nasu's self-insert or something?

Why else would she be an eggplant?

Who's the artist?

Congrats, you're the biggest cuck on /fgog/ now.

It's a japanese joke about her hair style and hair colour. A number of characters get called eggplants in various things, it's just a nip thing.

>This question is for Mr. Kinoko and Takashi: Out of all the Fate characters, who would you want as a bride? (Without worrying about gender)

>Nasu Rin has been at the top of my list for the last ten years, since she could totally lead such a lost cause as myself. But now, as useless as I am, I would plot to make Kitsune my someone special.

>Takeuchi With a thought like that you really are hopeless.

>Nasu And what about you? Probably Saber, right?

>Takeuchi It's because she's a glimmering star just out of reach that she's beautiful. I couldn't call her my bride. Though for some reason I think Shielder from Grand Order would be the ideal bride.

>Nasu Really? No kidding (smirks). I guess you can look forward to the next volume of Grand Order!

A gacha where we can pick our own rate up servants when?

>kitsune
Tamamo?

Medb maybe but Jack? We literally have only 2 non-limited assassins.

>Notice me senpai

I'm basing it on the characters, not how much their class is needed for gameplay. We have plenty of 5* Sabers but Caesar should still have been a 5* (and thin). Speaking of, Mordred should really be a 4* too.

yes

Nobu a CUTE.

One thing about Nasu and Takeuchi, they are masters of shill. Even when they barely give a fuck about anything, they know how to shill properly without it being too noticable

>UBW is coming out
>FGO is about to come out

>Suddenly Rin previously was my waifu for years even though i never mentioned it, buy UBW BDs
>Suddenly Shielder is my waifu and replaces Saber, buy FGO gems already.

I swear if he changes his answer about anything right when HF comes out, that'll be pretty classic for Nasu. They change or update their answers based on the current new thing they want you to buy.

Jack is the most egregious case of fan service trumping lore when it comes to rarity, but Okita really shouldn't be a 5* either. Based on her actual skills/stats she should be about a 2

Okita is one of the most popular historic figures in Japan period so she gets a pass, although Nobu is even more popular so they should really be swapped.

Her stats aren't great, but her skills are top tier. She's like Sasaki, if he was somewhat more skilled and could teleport. Also if he was a bigger legend.

Nobu a SEX

>skills are top tier
>one of her skills is "will die of tuberculosis mid battle"

>what 4* deserved to be a 5*
Lancer Alter

>5* to be a 4*?
Artoria Lancer

You should realize by now why one is a four star and one is a five star.

Because they needed a four star so they could do welfare for that event, but Saberface can't be welfare, since it'll make more dollars as limited edition five star since its saberface

Event was centered around Nobu losing her fifth star by accident, and her star transforming into thousands of mini versions of herself. One of the event CE's also lampshaded Nobu being nerfed and Okita being bumped up a bit.

Fate okita surpassed fate nobu due to saberface and a more currently relevant seiyuu, sadly

>but Saberface can't be welfare
>have multiple saberface welfares

Stop being a retard and post the image or link in this thread

twitter.com/zhengtai13/status/780373349524344833

I'm gonna laugh so hard if Jack ends up being a higher level servant than Achilles.

Although they did accomplish about the same amount in Apocrypha

>Fate okita surpassed fate nobu due to

In Guda Guda, Nobu was basically the strongest one in the war. Okita is just higher ranked due to saberface.

I really can't think of a way for Achilles to be better gameplaywise then Jack. He isn't even guaranteed to be 5*.

yeah that's what I was talking about, since the user I replied to was mainly talking about popularity, I shoulda clarified.

The weakest servant in Apocrypha is going to end up being by far the most useful in this game out of them all. Unless Avicebron is the Cu of 3* casters I guess

There's some buzz around servant Maxwell though

Wonder if he'll be in FGO eventually. He's basically unkillable though.

>saberface can't be welfare

Jack ain't really the weakest

She put up a better fight against Mordred than Astolfo did probably. Especially since her master isn't even really a magus.

Though it might be a bit impressive that Astolfo wasn't dead at all after a prolonged battle after it cut back to him against Mordred, he was just kinda beaten up. Certainly wasn't doing very well regardless.

Avicebron only has one active skill and it hasn't been implemented so he could be a total powerhouse skillwise, but he's also 100% going to be 3*.

Alright, let's finish this thing.

14)

>Mashu: “This… this is a familiar location.”
>Protagonist: (Yahooooo! It’s the show’s continuation!)

You shouldn’t be able to enter this world anymore, but Kuro guesses that it might be another accidental Ley Shift.

>???: “There’s no coincidence here!”
>Mashu: “It’s Blackbeard! B-bu… why are you wearing a miniskirt on your lower body!?”
>Kuro: “You can’t see below is waist in his character portrait, but that miniskirt along with his muscular butt have quite an impact.”

Phantom is there too. As usual, he’s barely intelligible, but her’s wearing a pure white panier.

Teach approaches Mashu and she instinctively smacks him back before threatening to cut him with her shield if he doesn’t keep his distance. Kuro remarks that she looks like Leysritt, but acts more like Sera, and says that she’s not embarrassed like them and doesn’t mind being around worthless adults like Teach.

Apparently, Teach and Phantom got really into Magical Girls, including buying merchandise and all that, and finally gained “an ally.” You ask if it’s the First Lady, but teach refuses to answer since he says you betrayed them.

Apocrypha lowest power rankings

Frankenstein
Jack
Astolfo
Averbrice
Shakesphere

List may or may not be in order, from strongest to least strong.

Mashu guesses by “Them” he means more than two, and Phantom announces that they are the Magical Girl-loving Four Heavenly Kings. Teach refuses to let you be the fifth member, but he invites Kuro to be the team advisor if she wants, though she refuses.

Mashu and Kuro realize this place looks different from before and that Helena doesn’t seem to be around, so Kuro theorizes that this might be another Reality Marble altogether and complains about how they seem to be so cheap now.

Mashu says there might be not harm in letting Teach and the others run around and multiply (referring to them as insects), though you say that you must prevent the birth of another despairing Magical Girl. Kuro says she doesn’t mind them since she understand what it’s to like cute things, but then gets pissed off about her first mission being something idiotic like this and decides to make them pay.

Teach begins a fancy speech challenging you to the Four Heavenly Kings’ trial when Kuro fires Caladbolg II at him, which he dodges. He keeps ranting off about Kuro’s imperious glare and how she feels like she’d grow to be queen-like and Kuro fires Calabolg III at him. He finally decides to retreat, with Mashu begging him and Phantom to at least change clothes, and you decide to chase them along with a very fired-up Kuro.

You did the second part of summer event or just ended the first part?

>even the characters acknowledge all the reused assets
kek

15)

Phantom’s dialogue is predictably a bunch of insufferable purple prose. Long story short, he thinks singing Magical Girls are awesome.

Mashu notes that she really doesn’t have any reason to oppose him being hyped about Magical Girls, though Kuro wonders if it’s really like that, so you decide to ask Phantom himself.

>Kuro: “A question then, what would you do with a thrush that doesn’t sing?”
>Phantom: “Wait until it sings, whisper the secrets of singing and eventually kill it.”
>Mashu: “Kill… what about a hummingbird born with a hoarse voice?”
>Phantom: “Cut its tongue, throw it into the fireplace and make it into yakitori.”

You then ask what he’d do with a flycatcher with an unmatchedly beautiful voice, and he blushes, saying that that would be a Christine, so he’d lock it underground to have it all to himself.

As he’s clearly a psycho and it’s obvious that letting him get his hands on a Magical Girl would be bad news, you go and fight him.

>Averbrice

Didn't his NP take on like 6 Servants at once anyway

20)

Teach is being Teach.

Mashu wants to confirm if he really is the ringleader here, and Teach gets excited (horny) at how nice she is in still having some faith in him, asking her if she’s the type that only likes worthless men, which she strongly denies.

Teach goes on about… something regarding his ideal magical Girl or something until you realize you’re just wasting time talking to a pervert and smash his face n.

21)

Gilles is being Gilles.

He insists that someone as virtuous and pure as Jeanne is without a doubt a Magical Girl (from his point of view) so… nothing really, he’s just sitting there begging for Jeanne to come to him.

Gilles first mistake Kuro for a “brown-skinned Jeanne” and then Mashu for a “glasses-wearing eggplant-coloured Jeanne.”

>Gilles: “Those hair cuticles, lips brimming with affection, filled with a patriot’s devotion and above all those heaving breast-“
>Mashu: “I’m a Demi Servant!”
>Kuro: “Wait, how many Jeannes are there!?”
>Gilles: “Ahhh, how fortuitous! Welcome, third Jeanne!”
>Protagonist: “…wait, it’s me now?”
>Gilles: “Ahh, Jeanne! A Jeanne with dense fur!”
>Fou: “Fou!?”

He’s nuts, so you fight.

>Sera
It's Sella you fucking secondary.

>he wants singing magical girls
>Phantom is one of those fans who wants every anime with girls in it to become idol shit
I'm glad I killed him.