/khg/ Kingdom Hearts General

Literally Who? Edition
TGS 2016 2.8 Roundup:
youtube.com/watch?v=4gKAR0uRZZ0 [Open]
Release date delayed to 2017, Jan 12 for Japan and Jan 24 everywhere else

Download Kingdom Hearts Unchained χ now for free on the Google Play Store and iOS App Store!

(KHUX guides) The reason you're here:
pastebin.com/jQVKegVw

Most recent interviews:
khinsider.com/news/Famitsu-Interviews-Nomura-on-KINGDOM-HEARTS-3-HD-2-8-FCP-Unchained-X-6667
khinsider.com/news/Dengeki-Interviews-Tetsuya-Nomura-on-KINGDOM-HEARTS-2-8-KH3-6627
khinsider.com/news/Gamespot-Interviews-Tai-Yasue-6622
khinsider.com/news/KINGDOM-HEARTS-Unchained-X-Development-Report-3-6938
khinsider.com/news/Kingdom-Hearts-HD-II-8-Is-Coming-to-TGS-With-Trailer-and-Demo-6936
khinsider.com/news/Message-from-Tetsuya-Nomura-about-Kingdom-Hearts-HD-II-8-Final-Chapter-Prologue-7113

khwiki.com/

Lore resources: pastebin.com/tKPLZLiE

GameTrailers Kingdom Hearts Timeline:
youtube.com/watch?v=xm-NoyqzGkY[Open]

Last Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/file/d/0B8cPyvE2GTjOMzE4MTVlZTctMjE5Yi00YzAzLWJjZTAtZTllODY2OTc2MTMx/edit?hl=en_US
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

First for Shion is shit.

>bleeding from mouth
>doesn't have a heart
Shitty deviantart fanart.

That's not blood. She's a puppet, poppet.

She's a Mamodo clearly

Does someone has a full translation of the japanese KH HD 2.8 TGS 2016 Trailer ?

I know things said in the japanese trailer are different of the english one, and I heard a translation exists somewhere. A translation that is not the english trailer I mean.

So, help, anyone ? Please ?

I can't wait to burn her book.

I'm in love with Xion.

Why do they look like men?

Cause they are

Are the medals listed in the notice the only medals in the Epic Attackers Deal? I'm thinking of pulling, unless the dot deal is coming back or something

Boo!

You're guaranteed one of the listed medals as a 6* with 3 dots on it, the other four are any other medals excluding EMC Premiums

Fuck whoever that was.

The world needs more Olette.

>Come join me user
>It'll be painless short drop trust me
>then we can be together forever

Shes a cutie

So seriously why are they giving us so much jews lately, not that I don't appreciate it, but I can't help but suspect something about this

>suspect
of course they're going to release multiple carnivals back to back as well as 4 avatar boards

>we regret to inform you that the much anticipated broomstick medal will not be making its way to the international version of kingdom hearts unchained x
>please understand

Probably testing how weekly jew events could affect thier sales if they makem Permenant

Goodnight /khg/, especially to that fag, you know who you are.

Hi Wedge.

>Wedge

Why does the environment in this screen look like bad CG

His legs look like they're greenscreened into the scene

It probably was. You know how movies are these days, everything's done in front of a green screen because apparently technology is better than real life locations.

>come to /khg/
>they say tigger the nigger cheats in command board

Oh, he does. He and Peter Pan are easily the worst 2 to play against. Just give it time.

Just wait til you face Peter "I'm totally not cheating" Pan.

>peter pan
i actually pushed his shit in on the 2nd go

fuck their triple dice and fuck their stun spam

I would hope Disney money could at least cover it up, though...

>Implying Tigger doesn't cheat.
Next you'll tell me Peter Pan and Stitch don't Triple Dice every turn and always land on something that gives them a huge leap in points and cards.

not when you buy up the the expensive parts of the board surrounding the checkpoints on your first go.
and then eventually they chimp out by the 3rd go around the board and buy the tile they're on, delivering me to victory

>Implying they'll ever actually land on anything you bought and instead just land one spot before or after anything you paid out the ass for.
Those assholes will purposely land on the cheapest stuff you own while buying up everything expensive.

fuck, you're right

for a cuddly kids character, Tigger and Pooh are mighty fucking jews

Disney are cheap as hell these days. Spend bare minimum money for max profit, which they were always going to make with Star Wars.

Walt would be spinning in his cryo chamber
if it looked anything like Sora's sleeping pod, he'd have plenty of room to.

That would be pretty cool if Nomura based the pod off of that.

brb drunken photoshop time

How did Axel and the other nobodies get into DiZ's simulation town anyway?

Magic.

Thanks Xena

Is there a difference in the story if you pick Vulpes as opposed to a different union?

None. Unions affect nothing story wise.

is the ice cream thing in BBS meant to be hard?
am i just autistic?

So Ephemer still acts like you're in a different union, even though you're in the same as him?

Except which Foreteller you fight.

Also the fact that Ava defaults to Ira if you're in her union when the Foreteller fight happens makes me think that player is canon either Unicorn or Fox

>Ava
>Ira
wait a second, what are the names of the other foretellers? They are named after the seven deadly sins but there are only 5 of them, right? Maybe there are 2 more secret members or some shit

His Union is always different. It's whatever is the enemy Union of yours is. But if you're redpilled you know that he's actually Luxu's apprentice

Who the fuck is that? Never heard of them.
So you can actually fight all the other foretellers as well?

It's too bad Xehanort didn't know about the Tangled world. It probably would've been a lot easier to kidnap Rapunzel than it was to possess Terra.

Who knows. He has another game plus whatever else they throw inbetween to do any bullshit he wants.

Wew lad I didn't think anyone in this thread wasn't spoiled.

Fox = Ava
Unicorn = Ira
Bear = Aced
Snake = Invi
Leopard = Gula
Best boy = Luxu

And the Master has no name, but he could be called Superbia or some variation of it.

>Who the fuck is that? Never heard of them.
Luxu is the sixth Apprentice: one of two black-coated dudes seen in this game. His Keyblade looks far too much like Xehanort's to be a coincidence; many people believe it's the same weapon.

The other black-coated dude is the Master of Masters. Real name unknown, though my money is on either Supe or Bia.

>So you can actually fight all the other foretellers as well?
Not sure if you ever fight ALL of them, but you do fight at least four.

Did I just forget everything that happened in KHUX or did that just not happen yet?
When was I supposed to have seen these people?

You can only fight all 5 if you're a Fox or Bear.

You can fight only 4 of the foretellers.
Even though, if you picked Vulpes, you can fight all of them in the story.

I mean, at mission 425 you always fight Ava,
during a mission before the Keyblade War, you fight Aced, and during the Keyblade War, you fight all Foretellers, except the one from your own Union.
So if you picked Ava or Aced, you fight all of them.
The one you fight when you're with Skuld doesn't count, since it's an illusion of Ava.

Player is probably a Unicorn when you think about it. It doesn't make sense for Ira to save you and then go back to kill you.
They already saw you fight Aced without dying immediately he shouldn't have to double check your power.

You know, there was a time where I actually hoped I'd get a Mulan. Now I'm stuck with another four of these things to reroll my 48% one.

>6* vexen
Heh.

Too bad that badge is hot garbage

Nice post.

Please don't tell me you're back. I had hoped you'd died.

On an unrelated note, i really hope Kairi enda up the 7th warrior, because then she can realize that if she dies, xehanort is fucked. So she can fight without fear, possibly sowing conflict among the 13.

Oh shit, thanks for reminding me user. I need to get back in and raise my rank to

Not "peter the cheater"
come on, user

DO ITTT

Go away tumblr.

its just fanart

tumblr tier fanart

Anyone got that Google doc that summarizes the entire story saying this guy the entire time? You'll probably know what I'm talking about if you've got it

Obviously not, tumblrtier fan art would make aqua charcoal black with with that one skin condition and given her a bigger nose and pronounced lips, you're just bitching at nothing.

so now that 2.8 has a release date, I'm assuming,

>2017
KH 2.8
>2018
KH 1.5 PS4 port
>2019
KH 2.5 PS4 port
>2020
KH 1.5+2.5+2.8 HD Super Remix Compilation for PS4 and XB1
>2021
KH3

Some of y'all are really pessimistic.

I think it can be called a meme at this point.

I'm a usually optimistic person but there's zero chance that KH3 will be on shelves before 2019.

Got you covered docs.google.com/file/d/0B8cPyvE2GTjOMzE4MTVlZTctMjE5Yi00YzAzLWJjZTAtZTllODY2OTc2MTMx/edit?hl=en_US

You do realize that the game has been in development for 3 years already? They've said multiple times that 1. 2.8 hasn't taken any time way from 3 and 2. 3 is progressing on schedule. The only known minor setback that we know of was the change from Luminous to Unreal and that was early on.

You can blame MGSV for my pessimism.

is there one of these for KHχ?

idk why this author, or other theorists i've seen, always seem confused about how Maleficent and Pete end up joining forces? it's pretty clear in BBS, Queen Minnie banishes Pete from DisneyTown, and the Broom Servants take him to a space prison in a pocket dimension. Maleficent offers to use her powers of darkness to free him, in exchange for which, he must join her and follow her orders.

2.8 didn't get delayed for any actual reason, it will be ready in December 2016, and they're artificially delaying it so they don't steal the spotlight from FagFestXtreme

the fact that 2.8 has been pushed back 2 or 3 weeks has no influence on KH3's release date, and the idea that they'd release anything else between 2.8 and 3 (when KHUx is keeping the mob satiated) is ludicrous

>they're artificially delaying it
This is what fucks me off the most. I could understand if they said, hey we need one more month just to give it a final polish. But being delayed because of something else's problems? Not on.

Genderbending is fun

>Genderbending is fun

>But being delayed because of something else's problems?
well it is and it isn't. from our perspective, and from the perspective of the KH game devs, yeah, they're getting sidelined so the FF devs who spent all year dicking around and falling behind schedule can still get the spotlight

from the perspective of SE, though, there is no "something else," and even if you're upset about KH being delayed, you must agree that releasing both games in the same month would be shooting your own business in the foot

Dont worry fag, ill only be posting art wheb we hit page 9

Anyone have a list of stuff on the JP Jew boards?

I don't care, I want my Kingdom Hearts and I want it NOW!

>genderbending

Get your shit-tastes out of here, crossdressing is the better tag by far.

any chance of KH3 having an Epic Mickey or Oswald the Lucky Rabbit-based world? i found the Small World boss fight in EM1 to be really impressive

>Oswaldfag returns

Maybe we should start applying the Xion meme to Oswald?

I'd say so but that would hurt his feelings as Oswald is dead.