youtube.com/watch?v=0S7MVO02D_o

>FF XII: The Zodiac Age
youtube.com/watch?v=81NsStczT8E
youtu.be/274X0SjKx8M

>World Of FF
youtube.com/watch?v=QNMey5SKKkc
youtu.be/_FdGg3KKIcE
>FF XI
/ffg/ has a linkshell on Asura: "FearTheVoid"!
FFXI's August update: forum.square-enix.com/ffxi/threads/51154?_ga=1.139137075.1275968002.1463817636_ga=1.110236805.1275968002.1463817636
wiki.dspt.info/index.php/DarkStar_Servers

>FF XIV
Patch 3.4 on September 27th
youtu.be/8JPfQb549Eo
Preliminary Patch Notes: sqex.to/2V5

>FF Record Keeper
Game Mechanics PDF: happypluto.com/~misterp/r/ffrk.pdf
Upcoming Banners List: bantha.org/~dscotton/ffrk.html
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1yjUI0AwTAoBxuZlGQQZfaEQMnNt2bUdzm0gMZHXq4Cs/edit#gid=0
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/gGK2VYhe

>FF Brave Exvius
youtube.com/watch?v=7bhRtof5oOA
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1vqMFkPjm0cbnxR37U8ATXZEgRPspHSR8UyeCFkTEq10/edit?pref=2&pli=1#gid=0

>Mobius FF
youtube.com/watch?v=6ipfJv4Qp6g

>Justice Monsters V
youtube.com/watch?v=iZ785B_u6lc

>Other game information
pastebin.com/cPCCGXNy

>Vayneposter Filter
ghostbin.com/paste/tsjzh

Previous

Other urls found in this thread:

forum.square-enix.com/ffxi/threads/51345?_ga=1.114946055.1275968002.1463817636
youtube.com/watch?v=fEEaWDS4Q24
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

xth for FFgirls are cute

>those profile views on Faris
wew i feel like i could draw better than this if i brush off the rust in my skills

i don't want to overlevel but i'm gonna end up doing it

Things OP forgot for next thread

FFXI's September update was removed from OP for whatever reason and replaced with the August update:
September update: forum.square-enix.com/ffxi/threads/51345?_ga=1.114946055.1275968002.1463817636

>King's Knight
youtube.com/watch?v=fEEaWDS4Q24

Why Yuffie/Cait when Red gives you valuable buffs in a no materia run?

I'd rather have two potential healers than haste

have cecil, charlotte, and amarant.
which should i invest in at the moment?

Cecil, he's the only tank worth a damn in JP. Charlotte is better now, but getting Cecil to 6* readiness is a good idea

20+ s/l against kaiser bullshit and only one run had lightning/water before he was going to die. that run ended when he switched from his lightning mode before my mage could attack twice. this fight is trash.

i'll go with charlotte right now and work on cecil in my spare time then.

all up in it

Keep in mind Cecil's 6* could very likely drop in 3 days.

Charlotte is a good candidate for future 6* awakening, probably the best of the donuts, and she is way better for now.

But the wording of the 6* announcement was very strange, it said multiple units would be getting it. Obviously there are better units to evolve to 6* first (CoD, Exdeath, Chizuru, Lightning, WoL, Garland, Kefka, Terra, and Bartz are all more useful for now).
He's probably the least necessary of our current 6* capable units, just because we REALLY don't need a tank yet.

>finally get lenna to 5 star
>now i have to grind xp because my heals are weak as fuck

i hate the awakening system desu

Just keep rolling until you get a 5* Lenna then, kupo*

*option not available with the new gacha update**

**kupo

>Keep in mind Cecil's 6* could very likely drop in 3 days.

No it won't, stop repeating this. It'll be a tiein with the other FFIV banner feat. Rosa, Edge and DK Cecil. They have no reason to hand out 6* for other units aside from Lightning. At best, Rain and Lasswell might get theirs too.

>not mentioning based firion
h-he's good too ;-;

Coming from a RK player, I kind of like it better than the RK "combine to get better" system.

This maze is shitting out exp.

i know and it works out because i want to maze anyway but i still dislike the system that neuters your unit suddenly.

>not liking combining
Just who the hell do you think you are?

SHE DEAD

?

Fug, forgot about worst ff boy (as in boy from worst ff).
He'd be pretty great with the Killer Bow now, could really wreck burds.

Um, I don't think you can call your run materia less. She clearly used some white materia just there.

by the way the fight directly after this scene is unlosable if you pick up the water ring after bone village. always wondered how many people knew that

SHE DEAD NOW

Yeah, they're introducing 6* units, the first of which is Lightning. Just like how they introduced base 5* units with her. It doesn't mean they're going to release multiple 6* upgrades on the 30th.

Mark my words: we're not going to get anything other than Lightning's and perhaps Rain and Lasswell's 6* upgrades on the 30th.

Got his bitch ass. Minwu took one for the team. Vincent with the sick 18k DZ to finish it after Hope's Last Resort.

>I don't understand how plurals work
Not to mention the "prepare to summon new and stronger allieS" part.
If it was just lightning, they wouldn't phrase it as plural.

GL is not JP. They've made that abundantly clear.
You people who can't stop clinging to that are the real retards.

Just wait and see then.

Well I will.

But there's a nonzero chance of it happening is the main point.
So prepare yourself now if you have any sense.

>Free 3700 lapis
>After an event that gave us 2000 lapis and 12 summon tickets
After an event that gave 2000 lapis and 5 summon tickets
>faggots still call it p2w

No kidding. I was told BE was stingy with Lapis but they're literally handing it out daily.

Is Heavenstrike Rivals any good?

That's the main source of lapis in JP, so it makes sense that they're carrying it over.

When you account for the daily rewards there, 50 lapis is a small amount. So they're probably doing something to compensate.

There's a nonzero chance of you waking up dead tomorrow too, but that's hardly worth mentioning.

There's a zero percent chance of that happening.
If I was dead I wouldn't wake up.

>waking up dead

It's honestly more likely to be the first FFT banner or the FF13 banner next with their respective events, this will make 6* mats available and both will bring new 6* units.

>All this time I thought Brachiosaur was a colosseum boss

It's still very bizarre wording from a company that typically has to tread on eggshells with legalese.

They know what happens when mobage players feel cheated. They know what it can do. They don't want to slip up.

This makes sense too. I'm hoping for FFT because Ramza and Delita are gods and Agrias is a full breaker.

the combined equipment doesn't even have the same stats as an actual 5*.
at least you get the same stats whether you roll a 5* unit or an awakened 5* from 3* in BE.

Is there any trick to this Exvius event dungeon?

Are any of these limited RK cards in Mobius worth getting? Seems like they are multiplayer centric cards. Not that that is inherently a bad thing.

Right side is your best chance, middle is always shit

Combining doesn't change an items original scaling, which is why a max ranked 5* has better stats than a combined up 3* that has the same rank as a 5*.... the native 5* gained more stats every rank.

The big deal is that synergy bonuses increase exponentially with ranks, and the 6-7* ranks are massive boosts in their own realm.

>try right on the first one
>instantly ended the run
Not even once.

But a 3*++ with synergy > a 5* without synergy any day.

Add to that the existence of 3*+++s soon and it's not even comparable anymore.

this is why I keep my crystal helms and shit like that, good 4*++ items are amazing to have.

reminder

Why does Medius' Aim and Power Shot do everything the same except have a different name (120% physical dmg for 3 mp and a cross hair icon)? I mean, this would be marginally more permissable the skills were only on different units, but the "5 star" guy carries two poor skills that do the exact same thing? Is there something amiss? I thought I'd see this mentioned somewhere but I guess no one ever uses him anyway.

While I'm on the topic of questionable abilities: what function does the defend ability (the ability Rain, Charlotte, etc. has) serve? It costs 8 mp to reduce physical dmg 50%, but you can swipe down to guard for free and reduce all dmg. Is there a % difference that makes it worthwhile?

It's also identical to Tranquility, with the exception that it won't fuck up Sentinel. It's the same situation with Analyze/Libra, except they just didn't care when assigning it to him.

The Defend ability is to reduce damage taken by 50% a la Sentinel's Grimoire in RK. It takes effect after the damage calc, and just cuts it in half.

Guard just increases your def and spr by 50%, which maths out to just a 33% decrease in damage.

For Charlotte/Garland, this is great when you know a powerful attack is coming. For Rain it don't matter because he'd die anyway.

Analyze and Libra aren't identical. You can use Libra with dualcast but fewer characters can equip it.

Also that whole guard=33% mitigation is horseshit. It cuts damage in half, end of story.

The real answer is it's a mobile game made by teenage SEAniggers for pennies a day.

Damn, no one really play Mobius here at all do they?

it's a bad game

pretty sure the l'cie brand card is good in single too

if you play a mage with water you really want Vanille. Aerith is a pretty busted support card too. If you play a ranger class or dark knight, set two is great. Jecht Shot hits hard and four warriors of light is an amazing ranger card.

I got bored of being able to auto things and then when I did the multiplayer I just really wanted to auto through it.

I'm gonna do an 11 pull in BE for funsies

do it

actually I'll do it after the daily pull

so is x-3 coming out or not?

I heard that xv is their last shot at a console game before they give it up

is x-3 their next project in case xv is a success?

these mobile games suck dick

I'm gonna say there's a no on X-3 cause X-2 came out about nearly 15 years ago

Ill be waiting. I feel like such a scrub doing my first ticket pull on the account and I got a Lani. For fucking shame on myself. FOR SHAME!

well, your mom wasn't wrong when she said to me that you're good at disappointing people last night

pls, most of these mobages weren't even developed by SE.
yes even the new dissidia one.
god I hate paranoid stupid gamer elitist with "mobages ruined gaming" when they were never relevant in the mobage market in the first place.

There any place to farm Growstars or do I just have to use my premium currency to buy some?

what was with the audio drama and novel that got released and left the plot completely open ended?

they HAD to have been teasing at something to gauge interest. if it was found lacking, which seems likely, then so be it. but they don't sink money into something like an audio drama for no reason

>mobage aren't relevant in the mobage market
uh....

well, after you learn to type in english, you can get back to me. mobage did change the market, and it was for the worse at least for the rpg market. kys my dude

you need to learn how to read, the "they" were referring to you "faggot gamer elitist".
mobages market for casual not for you shithead.

no. you get a decent amount from mobius boxes, monthly rewards and events. don't spend your excess magicite: just hold on to it for when you really want to spend (and always make sure you'll have enough for the next mobius box). There's no hurry to augment anything right now.

>and it was for the worse at least for the rpg market
How so? I don't really recall rpgs being polluted with microtransactions, hell, when you really think about it, only western games got affected by it

Japanese franchises have irrelevant audio dramas all the time, ffta has an audio drama

your pronoun has an ambiguous referent. did you even graduate high school?

either way, mobile changed the market incentives, which is why we go decades between instalments. if you can't see that, you're a faggot. also, not very bright.

I picked up the game when it launched because the story looked interesting. Then after a month and a half with no new story content I got bored and stopped playing.

Now I'm just grinding my pinball game while waiting for FFXV to drop.

revenue is drying up for developers, if you haven't noticed. the japanese industry is hyperspecializing. if you haven't noticed half of the japanese game market in general is visual novels. this is in large part due to the market drying up, which is in large part due to mobile.

they don't usually tease a sequel, though. often enough they're paid content.

>mobile changed the market incentives, which is why we go decades between instalments.
what the fuck are you going on about? did you REALLY follow FFXV news? if you blame mobages for how long the development then clearly you're the retarded one here.

Who was in the right (or left) here?

kek. yeah, I'm sure if you read a staged interview with nojima it'll clear up your inability to understand economics 101. got it pal

I was both posts
no matter what I am right

You'd get a golden medal in mental gymnastics, in paralympics

>a la Sentinel's Grimoire in RK
But SG gives +200% DEF/RES, a 66% reduction in damage.

>The last six or so maze runs have been one or two room fails

So what you're saying is you're middle. We all know that isn't a valid choice.

>can't do X-2 Cid mission

Guess my A-team mastery is all I'm getting here.

Incidentally, the game over music that played after wiping to U+ Guardian Beast was something else and not the usual FFV game over music. Have they finally given each realm their own game over music?

WHO /PULLWITHME/ HERE?

I finally got Lightning!

it's not even time yet you dongo

senpai pls

I'll pull!

Let's do this senpai

fuck my ass

11 pull next

Welp. I guess I got 2 Dualcast TMs now

>another Galuf

stop

>yet another Krile