/ksg/ - Katawa Shoujo General

Katawa Shoujo General #3167

Let It All Out Edition

Previous thread: Official website: katawa-shoujo.com/ (KS is free)
About Katawa Shoujo: katawa-shoujo.com/about.php
Summer's Clover (Unofficial Miki route by Lilly's writer): ks.renai.us/viewtopic.php?f=52&t=9996
KS Alpha (Pre-release version: pastebin.com/weL41ehu
#KSGGames (Risk/Chess IRC Chat): pastebin.com/eaqK2kPq
Pastebin: pastebin.com/syJHnDCB
Writebin: pastebin.com/jUpSAYZE
KSG FAQ: pastebin.com/fFCGBSdi
Shimmie: shimmie.katawa-shoujo.com/
New KSG Map: zeemaps.com/map?group=1834162
Flockdraw: skycow.us/whiteboard
3D-Printable Katawa Figurines: ks.renai.us/viewtopic.php?f=51&t=10195.swf
Desktop Katawas: mediafire.com/?ogvo1fh7d5x36j9
/ksg/ exclusive 3DS themes: mega.nz/#!3hkznbaR!Zu_0gWDvitQspHUaEhtUeLG7iJhK4Q_79MpXaASkrQo
Katawa Shoujo Lite: newgrounds.com/portal/view/608881
KS Interactive Shrink: writing.com/main/interact/item_id/1858014-Katawa-Shoujo-shrink

First for the #1 moe sleepy girl

LILLY!

God she's so perfect. If I ever met a girl like that in real life, I don't know what I'd do.

I'd hope you say hello.

Fun-sized but petite and flat, though she would probably be very light and fun to carry around. Also she seems to have a rather nice butt as well.

For Mish!

Good night, /ksg/.

G'night, dood.

Night lad

Alright. I'm off.
I entrust you to hold the fort.

Later, doods.

One hell of a task...

Don't eat the dough!

Itty bittu butt and titty!

Anyone from Europe would like to meet up? I have a shitload of time, and soon money, and I'd love to meet someone from /ksg/ in real life. Just to hang out, it would really fucking help in making me less lonely.

That is a little scary you know

If you're not an axe murder chances are none of us are either.

Anyway, I'd go...if I lived in Europe.

t. serial killer

There, there.

Well I'm not an axe murderer... I prefer knives.

FUCKING hell. I had the same paranoia as I wrote that post 'what if one of them will chop me up and BBQ me on a friday night?'

Why are we so afraid of human connection, /ksg/?

Emergency bump

Because depressing and scary as it is, someone somewhere in the world probably is chopping someone up to BBQ them.

Maybe because there was this one guy who sold kebabs and it turned out that the meat was actually human flesh?

I love you all. If I could give each and every one of you a hug and a handjob I would.

How is everyone doing tonight?

Pretty alright. Though I must say you really botched that debate last night, sir,

Fuck off.

>Though I must say you really botched that debate last night, sir
I had one goal in mind. So did Crooked.

She was framing me as scary, so I had to appear less scary. I've been framing her as untrustworthy, she needed to win the trust of the American people.

Also, I pulled my big punches for later, and she all but exhausted her artillery.

Who did a better job tonight? Think about it.

Does that mean you wouldn't let me finger you?

Take your ERP nonsense back to the discord.

I'll pass on the handjob but hey, cheers to you!

No idea, daytime still. Pretty good so far.

...We could always do background checks. I'm not turkish so no, I won't make you into a kebab user. I just want to cuddle and talk about Katawa Shoujo.

Shows how much you know--I wasn't even aware ksg had a Discord.

Can you fuck off and never come back?
You give tripfriends on /ksg/ a bad name, off yourself, cunt.

Irrelevant opinion.

why you gotta be so tsundere, erika

Irrelevant trip.

Cute Asuka.

I'm super genuine!

Likewise

As if there were any other kind.

Hmph. You WOULD like Misato best, Trump. Just remember that only one girl makes it to the end of EoE...

Dummkopf!

And how does that work out for them?

Hey, even being stuck on the moon with Shinji for all eternity beats lying on the floor bleeding to death outside an elevator. Just saying.

Good to know! Genuine girls are the best.

>being stuck on the moon with Shinji for all eternity
Death is a sweet, sweet mercy compared to that fate. Just because I like Misato more doesn't mean I think Asuka is shit. She just lost the lottery of life, is all.

That anime was one hell of a trip... Kind of regret watching it when I was like 12 (which was 13 years ago), mixed feelings about not seeing EoE yet

FUCK

Sorry for ruining the end of EoE for you. Yeah, it gets pretty fucked up.

>That feel when you will never taste the french vanilla flavor of Lilly's lips
>That feel when you will never give a sleeping Emi a piggyback ride home
>That feel when you will never feel Rin's lips caress your hands as you feed her oranges
>That feel when you will never gaze at the stars with Shizune
>That feel when you will never wake up next to Hanako and take her into a loving embrace
>That feel when you will never feel a sleeping Misha press her soft body against you as you kiss her candy scented hair

Has anything ever been added to the game?

No, but there have been mods, such as that Trimester (Emi x Shizune x Hisao smutfic) mod someone from here made awhile back.

Nah I don't mind, I have the general idea of what happens there (I think) and I don't mind 'spoilers', just haven't seen it

Cat a best.

You know it

How the fuck did Araragi end up with crab is beyond my comprehension, the scene where Hanekawa confesses to him, crying, and he rejects her was fucking heart shattering.

Hey all, just checking in before I leave. Hope you have a great day

And Nth for Headpat!

Right back at you! Have an awesome day

Damn, always just as I come on

Well hope you come back later, see you dude

I think these kinds of posts are better suited for facebook or twitter, yes?

I think no one asked for your irrelevant opinion, newtrip

It's best to lurk a while and get an understanding of the general and it's community before posting garbage like this, Anonymous. It's important to tripculture and the posting quality overall, not only that, but it is considerate. That said, welcome to /ksg/.

Whatever newtrip, no one cares

Nth for a happy Hana!

That's not really the version I want you to remember tbqh

That's the version I want to remember though! The final one is awesome, of course, but this... This is a rare gem.

Thread needs more Emi

Good morning /ksg/

It's a bit cool this morning and I like it.

You say?

Morning irish. How's it going?

Good, buddy. How you doing?

Half asleep and kinda bored but I'm finishing work soon (hopefully) so not complaining. A little chilly as well bomut it's already afternoon, mornings are plain damn cold

Everyone on this fucking general hates you, and you are telling us that we are going against the /ksg/ culture? Please, for your own sake, just end your pathetic life, or stop paying bills for the internet, wonder which one is worse for you.

Would you fear going into danger with your least favorite katawa?

Good morning ksg! How are you all today? Anything fun planned?
I wonder if Kiwi's heard about the meteor that's hit in Australia.

Good morning Undie! Sleep well? Will you be finishing that horror story? I'm dying to read it

Good morning, virus

I asked you guys how your day was going! Haha good morning. Am I a virus cause I've infected you with love? :D

I'll definitely be working on it :) I have the first part done, working on the second and third today shouldn't be any issue. I may finish, at least I'll try!

Morning Undie, pretty decent, albeit a little overwhelmed right now. How's it going for you?

Hey /ksg/! How are you today?

Oh and if I use my trip today you know what is about to happen... YEAH It's time to talk about the /ksg/ team for the Veeky Forums League 7 that will be played when the date will be announced but it will be late November or in December.

So this week I need your help! Yes even you in the back!

I have a big list of modification for the team Just 3 or 4 things don't be scared ,but because I want to have a lot of people happy about the new changes every will be decided with polls

This is the list of the polls that will be held this week:
- A new medal player
- New players because new memes
- A goalhorn for the new medal player (if he win the poll)
- And finally a stadium design for /ksg/ (The pitch especially)

I'm sorry for the people who don't follow this event but for the one who does I hope that you will be a lot to vote I hope more than 5 person :^)

Good morning Poland! What's got you overwhelmed?
I'm good! Just helped some lady, writing about the Art room with Hisao and Rin, and the internship is giving us free pizza! :D

Sorry, meant to ask, what is this about exactly? It sounds fun haha but I've only seen it once before and I wasn't able to get involved.

I really like you.
Your trip makes me happy.
Can you help me to forget about my crippling depression?

>What's got you overwhelmed
Car insurance prices. Fucking terrifying...

Good! Glad to see you're all good!
>free pizza
Lucky bitch...

You bumped with my crappy picture seriously...

Someone did it, its like a dream!

Hey SHG, you sticking around?
And plenty of people like your art, lay off yourself

Yes, I can! Grab a baseball bat, put it on the ground, end up, and put your head down on the end. Spin around it 8 times, and you'll throw up! You'll spend the rest of the day in bed with crippling sickness instead of crippling depression!
Fucking tell me about it. $600 for 6 months full coverage, it's so fucked.
I like your crappy pictures!

Kind off, I mean yeah I will, just a little occupied aswell

Thanks Taker :D
I like your really good writing!

Oh man, but then I'd feel bad emotionally and physically. I mean, nothing can feel the void. I have a gf, I worked out and started to look good, for fucks sake, why does nothing help me?

Why did I play this fucking game. I hate it. Why won't these cunts from 4leaf at least release some epilogues or some shit?

ksg mansion when

>art

It's a football tournament between the generals of Veeky Forums and yes it's funny except when you are the manager and the team loose ;_;

That doesn't sund too cheap as well...