/tesg/ ~ The Elder Scrolls General

>Mods, modding guides, and FAQs
tesgeneral.com/
>Found a problem or have a suggestion? Use the "Contact Us" button at the bottom of the site!
>The Booru
vgtes.booru.org/
>The Lewd Booru (Use the filter if you find a picture objectionable)
booru.Legacywaste.org/

>/tesg/'s characters
imgur.com/a/YSUMg
>/tesg/ stories
pastebin.com/GG0z8BZU
>/tesg/ tumblrs
pastebin.com/iZJ2DT2a

>Lore and Lore Accessories
imperial-library.info/
uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Main_Page
uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Books

>/tesg/'s sister threads:
- Elder Scrolls Online General
- Veeky Forums's Weekend Lore General
- Lewd General

>Thread was created with incorrect OP or a lot earlier than post?
Ignore and report; Wait for a correct thread to be made.

Elder Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/52235/?
nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/69886/?
nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/17491/?
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

How did Ysgramor and 100 Nords manage to murder hundreds of thousands of elves?

I want to play Morrowind but I'm not sure what I want to do. I keep wanting to make new playthroughs every time.

next game will take place in argonia

because men > mer

based race children of lorkhan

Harmony and waifus and things.

They didn't. It's propaganda.

Waifus and stuff!

local mer fucks up, ends up getting stuck in coldharbour
why is there a desert though, I thought coldharbour is all black and purple

>coldharbor
>is actually hot as fuck and not a drop of water in sight
sounds normal to me

It's less of being literal and more metaphorical for keeping you do not appreciate.
Like if you were to adopt a puppy that you didn't even like, it would be a cold harbouring of said puppy.

That's Coldharbour, except you're the puppy, and his method of being cold to you is leaving you with what the king of rape considers his friends.

It's poetic that it's as far from its literal definitions as possible.

Any mod that I could potentially use to make random tesg followers show up doing stuff in my game from time to time? It'd be neat to meet some of your characters on the road.

Post pics of you doing something cute with a /tesg/ follower.

/tesg/ followers aren't real so I can't take pics of myself doing stuff with them.

>not real

???

Don't you lore? It's all a fucking dream!

Goodnight /tesg/

How do I get into roleplaying and enjoying doing things other than fighting? The only reason I ever really go into cities is to buy new spells and then just walk out and look for more things to fight. I don't think that's what my character would really do, but I can't help it.

Sleep.

Goodnight user

>How do I get into roleplaying and enjoying doing things other than fighting?
Try being someone else

Night

I don't understand

You don't have to understand, as long as the character you're rping as understands

There's this Knots-senpai, but I heard its really buggy: nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/52235/?

goodnight user

Yeah but the dream itself is real. Just because its a dream doesn't make it false. Learn 2 CHIM

Make a character with some other fixations. My poisoner assassin does not carry weapons with him, using only procured weaponry at any occasion. If he steals something, he breaks it down into something else so it's no longer what he stole and sells it. Knocking the gemstones out of jewelery, breaking weapons down to parts, making things with stolen resources, warping them so they're not recognizable. The real crook shit.

Organize a list of likes and dislikes for your dude and have him act according to it. If he really likes being rich he should specifically focus on acquiring coins above all else. If he has a dislike of Argonians he should not talk to them, even if there's a quest or something involved. If he's a pussy he should run away from fights or hire other people to fight for him.

Does Skyrim have a 4gb unlocker thing like NV?

So /tesg/, what's the right thing to do when someone compliments your character and asks kindly for a preset of their face to use?

Honestly I don't want to give them my character's face. It's the only thing I haven't given away at this point, but I also don't want to seem like a selfish asshole.

Make a similar one with values infinitesimally different. Now your character has a (probably super slutty) doppelganger who is mistaken for her but isn't her. How's that for a fix to your ethical dilemma?

That would require work and in a way still be malicious because I'd be lying to them then.

only if you have autism and misunderstand the definition of the word "malicious". you're not killing anyone's babies here. for all intents and purposes they have a look-alike to your preset, which is what they wanted in the first place, and you satisfy your internal headspace of having not violated your preset. everyone's happy.

but then again, you might have autism, in which case it's probably not safe for you to be on this website.

Refuse politely.

"No, sorry"

New character maybe.

Tell them you're flattered but you dont want to give out the preset. You are not obligated to do it user, and you shouldn't feel bad for not wanting too.

endereal waifus when

>Come back after years of not playing
>As Skyrim downloads, download tons of mods
>Final count comes to 147 mods total
>Clean them up and reorder them
>Everything works flawlessly

This literally never happened before.
I'm certain something is going to go wrong any moment now, but I've been playing for two hours and so far every mod I added has worked smoothly.
I'm cautiously optimistic that I did everything perfectly on the first try now

Explain how important it is to you and he might change his mind.

"Suck my dick faggot"

"Nope, sorry."

Only acceptable answer.

>Honestly I don't want to give them my character's face.
Then don't.

Follower when?

>implying it's not already floating around on some russian forums

I just found out that my friend has some mod that he found on the steam workshop that changes almost every NPC and every race so that they all look like Argonians.
I don't know why he has it but I am calling furfaggotry

>not letting your friend enjoy something they like just because you don't like it yourself

You sound like a bad friend.

I just realized Ira and Eira have basically the same name.

What in the name of fuck

This guy chimed you.
Now go post lewd webm of your orc in /aco/.

but his style for the mods he gets makes zero sense.
On one hand, he refuses to install most mods because "they make no sense"
yet on the other he turned all of skyrim into Argonians, one of the moons into the fucking Death star and the other moon into the fucking Majoras Mask moon

Im sorry but are Rutahs asscheeks jiggling at supersonic speed?

Where's the pretty fur tent textures? I can't find them.

>"Looks like that's it. Got to go."

Clap like thunder.

I remember having vanilla armor bodyslide hdt replacer at some point. It wasn't any slut armor, but the regular skyrim armor in bodyslide format.

Can anyone remember a mod like that?

it was taken down

nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/69886/?

please just let me out of here.

Is your character supposed to be knocked over by wolves and then take 5 seconds to stand, then be knocked over again, then die?

You got still have HOURS of FUN ahead of you, senpai.

Aww shit. I guess I'll try hunting it a bit before trying something else.

You're not going anywhere anytime soon, prettyboy. Welcome to Coldharbour, ill be your guide.

wtf

just don't respond friend

nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/17491/?

As for wolves, no I don't think they should be doing that. Maybe it's some retarded setting in a combat mod

>hours of reposting the same stale pics
>fun
kek

they told me it was fun to be a vigilant
pain is all there is now

m-morrowindfag? is that you?

Nyet, but it is the character. What can I say, I got a soft spot for Morrowindposter.

Man the fuck up you pussy elf.

>having a soft spot for one of the biggest shitposters in the thread

He only does it for fun though. He is pure at heart.

o-okay
Like there's anything wrong with that
Who's your shitposter crush, user?

You.

He never did me wrong

>i-i really care about tesg you guys~!
>while supporting cancer because "He never did me wrong"
lol ok

Reminder that orcs are disgusting shit.

You're 100% right

They can't help being literal shit, though.

fite me irl

That's racist

It is fact. Not even a meme.

>tfw FedEx likes to hold your delivery till the expected day.

I want muh grafix.

I'd love to see your face when it comes back broke and bent like that poor guy on /v/

Words couldn't describe my rage if I saw my card bent during shipping.

>see a bunch of skaal hunting a netch
>cast healing hands on the netch

Why is she so fat?

Ira Eira
Anne Anna AnnaLeise
Xi Xidix
Heiko Aiko Eiko Niko
Ylfa Ylta

The outfit has only has 1 weight and has a lot of padding.

>padding
Greasy fat padding.

so uh

Was this Alvar guy important?

Because RSE's ever-plummeting arrows seem to have destroyed him

You forget Lenore/Elanor

Imperialscum sympathiser.
Deserved it. Rape his wife too

He was the town blacksmith and one of the first people you meet is you chose the imperial side when escaping Helgen, but beyond that, no. Also, those bandits seem to phasing from existence in the background.

What's that horse doing?

Also he isnt important.

No idea how it got up there, presumably RSE spawned a horseman

RSE spawns Imperial and Stormcloak soldiers around you in warzones until their troops are depleted

Unfortunately it doesn't seem to discriminate between towns and the countryside, or attempt to hide the spawning from you

The chicken don't give a fuck.