steamcommunity.com/app/504370/discussions/0/343787283764264308/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kissing_traditions#Kissing_in_Christianity
twitter.com/AnonBabble

> Can only climb with Poloma

>not maining water loli
its like you fags dont like lolidom.

thats a dwarf

how to rook

>That feeling when killing ashka with the most powerful spell of all.

Move in straight lines

>win with higher grades on my side 3-0
>+1
>lose with higher grades on enemy side
>-6

play lame. Throw rocks. Pump Fake Charges. Get meter of Ex. Charge/R/Rock/M2 and then chase or back off as needed.

Eat your meat regularly.

all support should have less damage and 190 as Lucy

>people focusing the orb while they left you to 2v1 on the edge of the map

>be varesh
>against shitfu
>always on top of me shitting damage
>snaring him is useless
>if I use my only teleport to get away he's free to 100-0 me with his shitty ult
>if I don't I die anyway after using my 2 counters and shield
Fuck this faggot

> ppl dont even care about center just run around circle
> get ulted 3 times b4 u get ur first one charged

I'm talking we are fighting, OH THE ORB IS UP, leaves you

>win a game at t10 with a placement player vs 2 11's.

>6 points.

The sweet bloody fuck?

>BLC veteran
>friends suggest to play this
>go ahead and play with them
>they are utterly horrible

I did not miss the learning period of this game.

Who is always shit on your team, /brg/?

I get nothing but garbage Shifus.

>playing sirius 2s
>petrify enemy, start focusing other enemy
>teammate jumps on petrified target and attacks repeatedly to break it

When does this stop happening

based iva

How to solo carry?

You pick a character that can demolish people and heal. Shifu, Croak, Varesh, Freya. Well, Freya is more giving herself a million different shields and just mitigating the damage.

WE CROSSING AHEAD

That's kind of a playstyle thing. Jade and Ashka can carry really well and they can't self-heal reliably. Managing your cooldowns as both of them allows you to disengage and deal damage for as long as you'd like.

It's weird because I almost solely play front line CC machines in other mobas, but I really like Ashka and Jade's playstyles.

If you didn't explain to your teammate after the round that attacking breaks it and does no damage and that he should attack the other one in those cases, never.

>Ashka can carry really well and they can't self-heal reliably.

Ashka has one of the best self-heals in the game beyond being an actual healer. Living Flame is absurdly good at healing, to the point where it's borderline overpowered. Healing 12 per auto attack for 2 ability bars is insane, especially for a character who builds bars like crazy.

yeah this, teach people shit. I was diamond in LoL and i was pretty terrible at this for my first 30 hours or so. Usually I'm autistic and can't take criticism well, but every time someone said "do this" or "don't do this" i just said "ok" and adapted. reminded me of when i first started playing LoL in the first place

Of course you will still get lots of people that don't have chat enabled or are just retarded and won't listen to you, but it's pretty easy to just type "hit the guy that i don't petrify, that way the petrified guy gets a full 3 second stun"

His self-heal is really great don't get me wrong, but I wouldn't really call it a core part of his playstyle.

This desu

>there are retards in /brg/ who don't use ex moves

Ashka's role is generally to disrupt, survive and be a nuisance while pissing out damage. Survive is part of that core kit, which is why he has so many control/survival battlerites to gain movement speed/shields/healing when hitting spells. He's one of the only champions who can effectively area denial.

I have no time for EX moves when I have to use my R every time it's off cooldown or shitfu uses his ult to run away from shitfu or croak or give up on life - Varesh

>tfw I just learned about ex moves not to long ago
heh;;

These chests are fucking rigged to give duplicates. I've gotten the same legendary weapon 3 times now.

>saying "ggwp" to All after the win just to piss people off
i hope everyone does this

These chests are fucking rigged to give duplicates. I've gotten the same legendary weapon 3 times and an epic skin twice

>I never win

> LOOOOOOSER
Gosh why this bitch so salty? Im so offended

whens tree

This game is fun, but jesus christ the artstyle is bland and uninspired as fuck.

Not even fcking close.

add john cena

When the fuck is Tormentor getting added.

So fucking wrong it hurts.

I mean Harbinger. I keep calling him Tormentor for whatever reason

Aww shit there is a general for this? Noice. Pomola a best right?

Started playing this the other day.
I am absolutely dreadful at it, but goddamn is it fun.
Bakko the boi.
Dicking people into corners then holding up barrier is the best.

end of october

First game since Rocket League to make me want to actually git gud at it

Can't quite find a main, I really like Ashka, Jade, and Pearl though, and I just won 5 games in a row as Pearl so I think I'll spam her while she's still OP.

faggot picking the faggot classes like a faggot

I'd stick to a few heroes. I'm personally best at Jade and Ashka. Solid on a few others (Iva and Bakko)

don't forget to cancel shield to do some damage after stun

mad faggot raging on a faggot board like a faggot

>hurr ill just repeat what you said verbatim since im a witless retard
another ebin teenager with no brain wooo color me surprised

I have tried binding cancel to like 4 different keys but my garbage brain never remembers to press it once the time comes.
Hopefully it'll come with practice.

as shakespeare said, "saying faggot is the soul of wit"

>trying this hard after you got called out
like a pathetic clock. tick tock, nigger

Why are you idots shitposting alredy?

i hope you're just pretending to be retarded. saing "ur faggot lol" and then doing a reddit tier "hurr durr witless retards" is fucking stupid

you actually got your little feelings hurt? what a little piece of shit grow up and stop boring me

>get called out
>resorts to "you mad"

Why is it always the croak players that are the biggest babies? I rarely see people being cunts in chat in this game, but when they are a lot of them are croaks.

quit being a faggot

>repeating what I said not once but TWICE in this little exchange

most people grow out of the "no you" around age 14 but not you

its like rogues in WOW

>sneaky ninja character with TWO SWORDS
>people wonder why 12 year olds play him

I'm not even that person you're replying to. Just chiming in to point out one of your numerous flaws.

Every fcking time Frog remane 1v2 he start fcking non-stop cancer jumps around with no CD and waste 2 min of ur life/

yeah, nobody cares

Yet again you get blown out and you resort to nothing of value.

Are there any 3v3 streams? Preferably solo queue. Watching two people have fun together is not what I watch streams for.

stop responding to him, he's just saying random shit

tuned out after your second post but if you want to grandstand as the king nigger of the thread go ahead and cringe out idc

delete that picture

go back in time and make that event not happen

please

Just stay in the middle and have a jolly time gathering the orbs

I considering buying this game, it looks really fun. However there is one thing holding me back.

Do you guys think this game will see any kind of longevity, or will it just die off with any real playerbase to speak of? Be honest, please. I want this game to be good.

>you are on the edge of the map

you fucked up

you gained alot of uncertainty. read this steamcommunity.com/app/504370/discussions/0/343787283764264308/

You sound like a good christian
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kissing_traditions#Kissing_in_Christianity

>be Iva
>be losing 0-2
>win 3 in a row for a comeback

Feels like it's how I won almost all my matches with her.

Chimps that are worth learning:
- Jade
- Taya
- Freya
- Oldur
- Varesh

Chimps that are either autowin or autolose:
- Croak
- Shifu

since when do people care about games having player bases and getting popular? if you care about that just play call of duty and drone whatever it is IGN likes

It's hard to say. I'm a new player and I think the game is really fun and unique, and I feel an actual urge to get better at it.

If they pump out a new hero every month or so I will probably stick around for a while.

At the very least you'll get a few weeks of fun out of it. You can also wait for the f2p launch, at which point it will get a huge playerbase increase and you'll have an active community for at least a month after that.

Serious long-term longevity like League or Dota are not easily predictable.

> >be losing 0-2
> >win 3 in a row for a comeback
get +2

Because if it doesn't a playerbase the game gets shut down. I don't want to live through another Dawngate.

I think it'll stick around. Smite and Heroes of the Storm have, and I feel like this has more potential than those two do.

Having a playerbase is like the quintessential requirement for online games, what the fuck

>this is what happens when you don't spam a hero

you are braindamaged

get out your crystal ball then i'll be playing a fun game while you ruminate as to whether or not it's going to be popular sometime in the future

guess what, chester. games get player bases by the game being fun and people buying it. not by people waiting for it to have a player base and then buying it

>If they pump out a new hero every month or so I will probably stick around for a while.
Lets not that a leaf out of Riots book here. This never worked in terms of keeping balance in the game. Any champion that came out in LoL was either straight broken or pure shit and never used.

Every 2 months maybe but let the meta settle itself out and then balance around things that are still a problem.

> Got -250 in my first game after getting rank 8
What is this bullshit ?

Well thanks for answering my questions. I feel a bit encouraged to get the game now. Only thing that's left is to see if I manage to scavange enough poorfag student bucks before the game becomes free

true
you can see it clearly when teldoo and jizzcum can't play anything but 1 hero

>not by people waiting for it to have a player base and then buying it

That's why I'm asking around for peoples opinions. So I don't have to do that.

I don't get it? He becomes good?

Well Riot was doing one every 2 weeks and sometimes less in the early days but yeah one a month might be a bit much. 6-8 a year would be nice though.

Well if its any kind of indication, the peak players on steam has only been consistently rising every day since the games release on EA.

oh god just fuck off and play league already

I had to question the same thing before I bought it, especially after seeing how BLC did.
It's definitely a gamble.
The success of the game is reliant on esports traction + general dev decision making.

I considered the price of admission worth the gamble, though.
Game is fun as fuck.

not him, but kill yourself

>only wantint 6 new characters a year
holy fucking shit user.
considering we have plenty of blueprints from bloodline champions that still need to be ported over.
6 a year is waaaaay too few for a free to play game that sells said characters.