fggkusogeking.challonge.com/sfv
fggkusogeking.challonge.com/st
twitter.com/AllAksys/status/780443037927301120
youtube.com/watch?v=RFJFveMt32g&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

t.kbrad

2nd for best girl

now that's a good op

I wish the mods would gas all you sniff posters.

RIP Juri FeelsBadMan

gfycat
.com/AdmirableAlarmingDunnart

sfv is straight garbage, don't yall forget that

What's the best FG doujin to fap to. I prefer vanilla stuff without cow-tits or boards.

play kof

If you look on my channel I have a bunch of other Ken combos all of which start with a jump in except for that specific combo. The strongest jump in to v-trig combo I've found is 540-something damage and you can't get CC s.HP to get the triple DP if you start with a jump-in

Quick question:

Just beat Necalli's Normal Survival and got no points or colors. I was still online.

Am I going to have to do this one again or what?

There is nothing wrong with sniffs.

It's bugged and has been since the September update.

that's an impressively well drawn booty. i want to note how the flesh has just the right indentations at every location.

thong cutting right into her fat hips. tight pants cutting right into her thigh. booty laying right ontop of the boots.

And starting off with the crush counter into v-trigger would only scale it more right?

>KUSOGE KING TOURNAMENT SERIES
It's that time again, /fgg/. Time to play a bunch of dead kusoges (and some not dead kusoges) and watch as people gloat because they're the only people that still play that dead game.

>Points System
This time we'll be assigning a point value to the top 8 finishers in each tournament. The player with the most points at the end of the series will be declared Kusoge King.

1st - 32 points
2nd - 16 points
3rd - 8 points
4th - 4 points
5th/6th - 2 points
7th/8th - 1 point

The man with the most points will be allowed to ban and pick 1 game for the next season.

>Schedule & Games Lineup

fggkusogeking.challonge.com/

September 16th @8:00 PM EST - SF3: Third Strike - fggkusogeking.challonge.com/3s - WINNER: coot
September 30th @9:00 PM EST - Vampire Saviour - fggkusogeking.challonge.com/vsav
October 14th @9:00 PM EST - King of Fighters '02 - fggkusogeking.challonge.com/kof02
October 28th @9:00 PM EST - Ultra Street Fighter 4 - fggkusogeking.challonge.com/usf4
November 11th @9:00 PM EST - Jojo's Bizarre Adventure - fggkusogeking.challonge.com/jojos
November 25th @9:00 PM EST - King of Fighters '98 - fggkusogeking.challonge.com/kof98
December 9th @9:00 PM EST - Street Fighter 5 - fggkusogeking.challonge.com/sfv
December 16th @9:00 PM EST - Super Street Fighter 2 Turbo - fggkusogeking.challonge.com/st

>Rules
-All games best of 3.
-Grand finals best of 5.
-If connection is unplayable attempt to fix it however you can. If it remains unplayable one player may forfeit or you may attempt to play it out.
-Check-in time is 1 hour prior to tournament start. Bracket will be shuffled at start time.
-In the event of a controller malfunction or any other event that disrupts the match the responsible player must forfeit the round. If no player can be determined at fault replay the set with the score before the malfunction.
-NO EUROS

coot won 3s huh
now I don't feel as bad for getting trashed by him a few weeks ago

yeah doing CC s.HP xx V-Trigger makes the first shoryu go down to a 0.8 multiplier and the CA comes out with a 0.5 multiplier so the total damage would go down to 500

Why does Mike_Z sound like a giant pretentious douchebag at times?

t. Quasaradev

>sometimes
More like always.
He's a cunt, but he's also often right.

is angel a gud queen of fighting for beginners

Is it 100% broken and you won't get any colors/points until they fix it or is it just a chance?

What would you rather have in a street fighter game- everyone has a fireball-like projectile, or nobody does?

if she's like 2k02, no.

Then yeah I think that's probably the best damage you're gonna get.

That's what I said about the last five combos I thought were max damage....

Everyone. It's not a Street Fighter like game otherwise.

this is torakaka

>Why does Mike_Z sound like a giant pretentious douchebag at times?
well people did pay him to make a fighting game so it wouldn't surprise me if he had a huge ego.

i don't think i'd consider skullgirls a success though. like yeah it made money off tumblr but people who actually play fighting games don't give a fuck about it.

You must not have seen the video.

Let's just say, pretentiousness comes in varied degrees.

>TFW no good Birdie rolemodels
>Everyone quit
>Alucard and Mike Ross part-timing is the best I can get

I wish I didn't find playing him so enjoyable.

Then I guess for now that's your max damage until you can find something better. Still impressive though.

yeah people who play fighting games don't care about other games that are actually good

filtered

okizeme wa...

I'd consider getting bent out of shape about a tiny fighting game scrabbling for coin to get made to be more stupid than snotty. Especially when your own game had a similar charity-based beginning.

Xyzzy
Crusher

So when will season 2 cast be revealed?

Why does whip stink in every image she's in

CapCup most likely

The fuck is this?
twitter.com/AllAksys/status/780443037927301120

Eng dub for Rev/CF.

PC Rev.
Winter '17

That's steam man, indicating hot and heavy breathing.

Proof of either, or are you just pulling stuff out of your asses?

no

Asses.

who even cares anymore desu, they're all going to play the same like the current cast anyway

How the fuck do I play neutral in SFV? I feel retarded. Everyone is always doing something. Dashing, throwing out seemingly random buttons, full screen moves. I feel like when I do that same shit none of it works. I dash in and get my shit pushed in, but when when I anticipate what they're going to do I still get beat out.

Help.

turn off your brain and pick nash

what character do you play? If you're willing to change you should pick up Ryu because although he is boring, he is the simplest to play.

Simple Characters Like Ryu = Faster Understanding of Street Fighter because you don't get bogged down in learning by character specific shit or your character lacking something

I'm not new to Street Fighter, I just fucking suck at neutral. Combos? Np. Frame traps? Np. Setups? Np. Punishes? Np. It's just fucking neutral. Playing Urien atm, but I'm shit at it with everyone.

LTG ITT

I'm just gonna throw a couple of suggestions.
Just focus on getting a fireball game going. Especially against people without a good answer to it. Keep your anti-airs on point.
With Urien or anyone with a fireball really. Just try to make them play a game of rock paper scissors between Blocking the Fireball, Jumping Forward over the Fireball, or poking you. Bait them into doing actions that are favorable to you. Taking the Chip? Cool chuck more plasma. Trying to poke me? Eat a fireball. Jumping Over when you thought I was gonna shoot one? Anti Air them. Take the health advantage and make them do riskier things in the neutral setting so you can start your offense.
Whiffing buttons is a good answer to people who can "force" their way in. Stick a hurtbox out there and you might just stop some kind of advancement. Urien's st.lk or st.MP can stop things like, Alex Elbow, Dash Forwards, Limbs of other characters. Alot of normals are homogenized between characters (Ryu st.MK or Chun st.MK or Alex st.MK, etc.) so you can use them with the same intent to stop movement just by sticking it out there. Make them respect your defense/buttons and a chance to jump in or dash in for a mixup opportunity won't be far.
A big reason why dashing gets your shit pushed in is that you didn't establish some kind of danger or punishment for them having hitboxes out there.
Uhh trying to think of more random advice

Man, Tokido is really falling behind in SFV, what's happening with him? It seems that after CEO he got too relaxed and stopped training.

Learning some frame data will undoubtedly help too of course. Things like knowing Alex Power Bomb into Dash Forward is Punishable by Quick Get up 3 frame normal. Or Ryu cr.MK fireball is Sweep punishable at close distances.
Dashing after buttons in general is negative as well so train yourself to keep an eye out on those so you don't get fucked by a throw or frame trap.

Why would he? He got fucked in EVO due to totally not rigged brackets. A year of work completely wasted because of brackets. Hopefully he uses his talents for better things than videogames.

what happened with death cargo in the end

did it ever release

all of the gameplay videos seem to have been wiped from youtube

I think one of the devs died in a car crash or something and the other guy gave up.

Didn't it get exposed as a scam and then shut down

Some guy on reddit fought a guy that was using Necalli's CPT costume and their shirt came off in round 2 and no one knows how or why and it still happens in the replay so it can't be a glitch right?

It's going to be the main game of EVOJPN

>Skullgirls
>Good

SFV neutral is retarded but you got a fireball so just chuck that shit out and anti air.

Maybe throw out the occasional low to catch them walking.

If you guys all like setups so much then why don't you play Arcana Heart 3

because i'm trying to learn kof98

best team.

kod yes
angel yes
ramon no

Guts is completely retarded as a mechanic

and the award for hardest combo in sfv goes to

youtube.com/watch?v=RFJFveMt32g&feature=youtu.be

plu-plu-plus 4

It was a long story, but bottom line is it released 2 months after they pretended it was released and was just as shit as the demo, incredibly buggy and lacked a lot of content that was supposed to be there and they never fixed it but they said they were working on death cargo 2.

People say they like freeform fighting games but wouldn't give ah a chance baka desu senpai

Is Mortal Kombat: Shaolin Monks good?

better than the fighting games.

Going for 6 am runs made me realize im not the only undesirable person doing stuff this early to avoid being seen by more successful productive thus happier ppl during the day in my depressing city

pretty good user.

Morning runs are more common than you think. I know plenty of normalfags that run in the early morning hours.

It's cause of the girls only cast.

That's it.

I see more can collectors and middle aged europeans waiting to get picked up in a contruction van than runners here

Maybe my area is just poor

sfv killed this thread for good

And the genre with it.

What do you guys think of Sheeva?

disgust.

She's a big girl

HASTA RA VISTA HAHAHAHA

chance

What's most important thing to get in kof?

Short Hopping
Cr.B>Cr.A>Special

movement

Better be a fucking PC port.

I mean, given the context I would've been a "pretentious douchebag" too.

Xyzzy has a godlike Birdie. Probably the only Birdie that knows how to use his headbutt armor priorities the best. Super fun to watch too.

This

>Only 10 more damage if you use V trigger in Uriens CA combo

style > substance

How do I into Potemkin?

Become a jobber.

Be FAB

I was watching some FAB matches and he does j.H a lot.