/gbfg/ Granblue Fantasy General #640

>Schedule for September:
8/31 - 9/8 - Detective Barowa and the Unfortunate Fortune
9/7 - 9/15 - Fall of the Dragon (Vampy Event Rerun)
9/16 - 9/19 - Arcarum: The World Beyond (Cancelled)
9/22 - 9/29 - Guild War (Fire)
9/30 - 10/8 - Romeo and Juliet (Rerun and New Event)

>How to Start
Go to game.granbluefantasy.jp in Chrome. Set language to English.

>Please, READ THE FAQ before posting! - it will answer most of your questions if you are new or learning
granblue-wiki.com/index.php?title=FAQ

>Mega Pastebin - This pastebin has lots of useful things like important guides and other stuff so don't be a shitter and read these before asking something.
pastebin.com/8xELSDu4

>Guild pastebin
pastebin.com/EgJBF9xi

Previous thread

2nd for slave

Huh?

1st for your mother

light
yoda

Previous thread

the 5 star for jeanne was really just a 5 star for yoda all along

did you rike it

So that new Light character seems like he/she will be neat. Do you think you'd be using her or Jeanne 5* though.

His dual is Water and Dark dumb fucker
shut the fuck up

Boatgirl Simulator colab when?

well for sure not this new garbage

how do rerun events work? if I pick the old one am I locked out of the drops for the other or can I blitz through?

>that face
ayy lmao

ORDER

ya

Am I doing this right?

If you don't want to be stuck with the old event and shit rewards you need to wait to the last day of the event where you will have access to the new one.

>her
It's gonna be Dante which is okay too.

No that is a waste of betting cards

Post your bets.

>waste of betting cards
Better than having them rot in my inventory like me.

Why did Romeo join the crew? He got cucked?

blitz through the old story for crystals and then do the new event easy

No, you fucking nips.

unless the new SSR could be as pure as our holy virgin, I'll pass

Dante is the new SR though, those skills are way too Dante like to be anything else. I was mostly talking about the SSR. The one with the shrouds.

>Water still have no core waifus

Kat

Riruru is core.

Kat is like 24 years old, there's no way she's still a virgin thus she isn't waifu material.

So new SSR is not Orchid? It's probably Adam since it's light

Yoda Halloween skin.

it's orchis

Bet EVERYTHING on WNE right fucking now.
You won't get better returns ever again.

You mean SEN

She's imouto-tier

dekimaSEN

always bet at the start for underdog

I need a new waifu. I hope Silva 5* will save water

Instantly regretting this

your own fault for not reading and trusting /gbfg/ with anything

kek

> SR Dante is just R Dante but with boost to stats + 1 new skill that's some cat meme stuff
meh

> SSR is a tank
feels bad man. What's with those tanks recently... first fire socie now this light ssr

anyway... I will start killing people if that SSR will be Juliette

I hope that Juliette will be loyalty character from 2nd part of that incoming story event. I will be super salty if there will be 2 male SR chars from that events

> Nicholas
> 2x Jin
> Barawa
> Robomi
> Malinda

enough with those fucking males or some weird characters (robot and chubby dragon) from events! give us sexy grills!

give us draphs and erunes!

wtb solid water Draph females so I can build team for my summer Naru and summer Camieux

>not being attracted to barawa

They said on the radio it's SR dirt Paris.

fuck off seanigger

Hey if you win is that like enough crystals for one spark?

Shut the fuck up SEAnigger.

Don't talk shit about Beth, she' adorable

Fuck off fag.

There are plenty of those in the gacha. In fact I'd rather have they are in the gacha and usable instead of event SRs and unusable. Cute girls deserve to be in the spotlight instead of rotting away on the ship somewhere outside of renown teams.

it's Juliette, 2 males as event SR

All Cumming is a tank and hes pretty good.

well then
fuck this event.

HRT is confirmed gay with all those event males he throws at players

This is why Cygames doesn't cater to people like you, because you have no idea what the fuck you're talking about and you should just stop playing this game because you fucking suck and you smell rank.

>Erunes
Don't we already have a lot of them? Sure, there are more humans than any other race but I'm pretty sure Erunes are 2nd.

Etty!

>wanting to get free cute girls so Cygames doesn't receive money

Why the fuck would they do that? Do you even think about economy? Get the fuck out of my general until you actually receive a brain you neanderthal piece of walking feces.

Males are for event SR. Females are for gacha SSR. It's not that hard.

god damn anriet boobs are that big ??

We need a yandere. One that's not gay.

we've been getting one erun every gacha update, can't remember the last time we got a new doraf that wasn't a summer limited or a harvin one

Reply to this post with SOIYA! otherwise you'll find 155877684 in bed with your waifu tomorrow morning because he's a self-hating piece of shit.

> 2 male SRs from incoming event

I rather have Arcanum at this point or even rerun of Malinda event so I can enjoy view of adorable Vampy jumping so happily in event main screen

Cygames you had one job

!ayioS

Shut up you insecure fag

ソイヤッ!

>adorable Vampy jumping
Your waifu is a slag who had her cunny finger banged by me.

SOIYA!

Soiya!

SOIYA!

Everyone has large boobs in that comic.

Even with my shitty pool and no Armor Break she can hit pretty hard. Hype 3 in the SS but she hit the cap in the previous test with hype 1.

Her stacks don't seem to give a massive boost in damage, barely noticable. It does however appear to give a roughly 20% damage reduction that stacks with Phalanx for about a 90% damage cut. However, she loses a stack of shroud each time she's hit. She seems to get hit quite a lot with shrouds up so it possibly has a hidden aggro up attached.

Seems her 1 is reserved for when you want to ougi or when you're about to take big dark damage. 20% dark resist. Stacks with her shroud and Phalanx to give 100% for her, 90% for the rest of the group. Nice if you don't want to waste a summon slot on Athena and are fighting a dark boss.

Her 2 heals for 500 per turn but gives Veil if you have shrouds. But only to one unit so pointless.

Her 3 is the same as Yoda's 3. Just gives max shrouds back.

Potentially useful unit against dark encounters but not much else. Rosamia does more damage and Jeannu brings better all around toolkit.

>water main
>get annoyed at snek for not dropping daggers
>eh ill try this lich for the fuck of it
Huh?

How many shrouds does she get? 3?

Soiya! Wha-what are you doing with my deceased selfinsert fujoshi? She didn't liked bara, she liked cute psycho homos.

That's an alright number I guess, but it still seems like there's going to be fair amount of downtime.

Jeanne and Rosamia are also Balance type and the former is gettng a 5*. rip.

Will you whale for Juliet?

I'm more interested in not!Dj info

No because I am not light.

>cunny
Found the 12 year old.

>3 8s in a row
I hate this fucking number.

Legfes?

The 3rd day is always the worst day to bet, need to prepare for north's nips rush

finally

Not with this kit.

Hey anons is ex class ninja worth it?

not!Dj will be a bonus character that can only be gotten by buying a Final Blue PS4 Edition
not!Dj will have access to all MC jobs and can switch between them at will

I wonder if that guy who made the photoshopped im@s collab page is happy right now.

Does the Cinderella collab have light/dark unknowns?

Would you?

Only if I can cuck Romeo with her.