Tell me why I shouldn't sell all of my worldly possession and buy one of these

Tell me why I shouldn't sell all of my worldly possession and buy one of these.

Because Chevy is better.

you going to provide a supporting argument or are you just going to leave it like that

Would you consider an Evo Final Edition (assuming those aren't already sold out)

Chevy doesn't even make a competing hatchback dumbass.

From what I've read it seems to have a sub-2K production count for the Final Ed. along with the fact that I actually have no experience with any EVO.
As well as the fact that Mitsubishi is slowly backing out of the US market and the company itself is quite unstable.

The appeal of a limited production performance car from an unstable company, to me, is low.

Because for the price, you aren't getting much. For 35k you could max out a golf and have cash left over. Also, it looks like a blob of plastic in person

>Buying VAG
hehehe

>implying there is a supporting argument

cheby can't into boost, they aren't made for the 21st century. Uncle Sam should have taken them out behind the woodshed when we had the chance.

Apparently nor can Ferd.

Im getting one in about 5 months. Sat in one about two weeks ago and still having wet dreams

>47k Maple Bux

Fuck my life, I can't afford this

I don't see how car ownership is fun or enjoyable in Canada.
>$130 CAD to rent a car from 10AM Monday to 5PM tuesday
Literally what in the fuck, that would be $80 in the US and they would generally give me an upgrade to an SUV or luxury car

probably two thirds of those only match against "ford" and "issues"

plus the amount of results could easily vary based on the brand's popularity; a much worse make could return 50k results

I don't care about ford all that much but that's not a very compelling argument

just go work at for mcmurray oh wait

>I don't see how car ownership is fun or enjoyable in Canada.
then you've never experienced public transport in Canada

>ford couldn't beat the cobalt SS turbo
GM is fucking stupid for ending the cobalt SS. Let's see what the do with the new Cruze hatchback. I doubt they'll do something fun with it.

HERE'S YOUR FUCKING SUPPORTING ARGUMENT

They'll probably make a turbocharged version with a Buick badge

Why can't Chevy create an AWD Cruze?

>pigfat no turning rwd spin machine
That's not even relevant... Try again

>pigfat no turning rwd spin machine
haha holy shit dude. you are fucking stupid.
do you know anything about the new camaro other than tired old memes?

Buy one of these instead. You will thank me later.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

>japcrap fanboi

Not the same user but for $40k i could buy a new camaro SS that isn't a souped up shit box

But then you'd have 40k less dollars and a Camaro SS

I'd rather take one of these than a RS that breaks down every 1500 miles.

>memes

because you can get into the drugs business like me and buy a house with that cash

Parts will be common considering its a car sold around the world, and Mitsubishi still has in stock almost every part for their 20+ y/o 3000GT VR4 (including stuff like quarter glass, transmissions and panels brand new)

a Golf GTI Clubsport S will destroy it for less money and it's only effu effu
the focus rs is a overweight lump trading on past glories

Cause theres better options.

Pic releated

the only hatchback anyone should have bought but people are obviously nigger retarded and buy Ford garbage.

The C30 is quite badly at being a "hothatch". Lackluster steering, and overweight.

+great engine note
+suave looks
+safe and strong as fuck
-everything else

This. They knew their target market would be 55-year-old gold diggers so they made the suspension soft as a literal bag of shit.

They are gorgeous though.

and the gearshift. the pedals and seats were okay though.

It's a depreciating asset.

That was a similar vehicle in its class. I bet there are others that are more logical

Frosty go to bed

I have a feeling these Focus RS will have problems later in life, anything cropping up already?

Not available in the US, try again
Same to you

So far only issues have been with an overheating issue on the rear diff but they have done an internal recall and fixed the issue.
You also literally had to be beating the ever living shit out if it for this problem to happen

turbo ford engine are starting to show some design flaws. I would wait for a refresh personally

How will you afford the turbo rebuilds and weekly transmission problems if you have already sold all your possessions??

i've been on the meth all week m8 so don't start

no but i'd guess those rear diff clutches will be dead by 100k if you constantly drive it like in the adverts.
better off getting an EVO IX RS if you want an AWD car to hoon constantly.

I haven't observed any reliability issues with my car but the engine is still young. They've been doing turbos for a while now and things are fine. The main problem with the turbo vs NA is that the manufacturer targets fuel economy under ideal conditions and reliability. And this is where the ecoboost falls apart. If you're doing 55mph on the highway without frequent up/down demands of power you can get close/match the EPA mileage (after the break in which takes muuuuuuuch longer on the ecoboost engines), but any demand for power sucks a shitload of fuel down the turbo and it suffers.

When I started with my Ford Fusion Titanium AWD (~3700lbs curb, 2.0L ecoboost I4) the city fuel economy was about 18 mpg. After 15,000 miles, I'm closer to 22-24mpg city. On the highway though, I drive closer to 80mph, and I get killed on the fuel economy for it. I get around 26-27mpg. When I get stuck on slower roads that are strictly enforced at 55mph and I keep that speed consistently, I can get around 31mpg, but it's hard if the speed goes up/down at all or I demand power.

1.0 Ecoboost units are notoriously faulty. Same with 1.6.
Murricans are having issues with the V6 ones, too.

E C O S T A N G
C
O
S
T
A
N
G

Former FoST owner, now FoRS owner. I bought into the ecoboost meme and have no ragrets. It's awesome. I don't think these cars are having issues at any higher rate than the competitors.

As far as the RDU goes, there are a couple owners on the forum who have had an overheating issue on track, but are significantly outnumbered by those who haven't. Still a small sample size but I'm not super worried. Cobb also said the RDU could handle a lot more power, at the cost of longevity of course. Just like any other car.

is it really that hard to just type out Focus ST, or Focus RS? that FiST/FoST shit makes you look like a 17 year old faggot.

also as much as I think it's dumber than fuck that people are paying such ludicrous prices for a fucking Ford Focus, that thing looks pretty awesome. how is it compared to the ST?

Bitter poorfag spotted

having owned an ST, I just can't fathom people paying as much as I did for my fullsize truck, for a Focus. nothing against the car at all I just wouldn't consider buying it unless it were $15k cheaper.

Black bear pass?

Yankee Boy Basin

Because it's still JUST a Focus

No, it's not that hard. But you understood the message, and that's what counts.

I didn't pay any markup, and the price to performance with the practicality made it a winner in my book.

Compared to the ST, it's similar around town and highway driving as you would expect. More steering effort and it's fixed ratio. The most noticeable thing besides the extra horsepower is the brakes. The have excellent power, feel, and just keep going. They're great. This thing also rockets out of corners. Press the gas, point and shoot, an idiot could figure out how to drive this quick. Very little understeer, relatively speaking.

It's just a focus the way an STI is still an impreza and the Evo is still a Lancer. I'm OK with it.

buy a used one in a few years after depreciation hits

maybe you won't have to finance like a poor pleb by then