Name more perfect car that this

name more perfect car that this

[spoiler]protip: you can't[/spoiler]

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DpPhoh3kens
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The Nissan Micra

Aside from it being British, it is pretty much perfect. Some V12 Ferrari cars would be close but they are Italian and that horse means it is possibly worse than being British.

Why is everyone so hot for the Focus these days damn

I don't understand how Aston Martin keeps making loud beautiful cars with underwhelming performance.

>spoilers kek

you shitposting on the wrong board faggot

Le Supreme Gentleman doesn't need a numbers car. That's what everybody else is doing. 4wd for 0-60 times, computers upon computers for Burgerking times, ets.

Some people just want a beautiful car with some power that isn't overengineered 1000x past anything thay you will actually use it for. I'd be happy with an Aston that is 10x more capable than I will ever use.

Aston Martin is exemplary in their ability to build high priced sports/grand tourers that for whatever reason don't appeal to me in the least. Why get one of these over the competition?

Perfect from what perspective?

that's a nice ford fusion coupe

This. Watch the MT Ignition video for the V12 Vantage. No fancy tech bullshit, no tarbos, just the most perfect driver's car in existence. It's the only manual N/A V12 still in production

this

DB9 makes more sense.

Just did.
[spoiler]Volvo S90[/spoiler]

This.
While the DBS is pretty cool, it just doesn't have that sleek look the original DB9 has.
Oh, and I hate hate hate HATE these clear taillights

>TAILLIGHTS ARE SUPPOSED TO BE RED
>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

but it's not vanquish
btw british interiors suck, even audi makes better than jaguar or aston

what is rolls royce

even though that new cab has a complete rubbish interior, its generally very good.

but RR is owned by a bmw, without them they would suck as well

>buying an overpriced phaeton

It was all over James Bond m8

Pure beauty, as far as pure beauty goes (not aggression) Aston is King.
Im not even an Aston man, Id buy one after Id get many other cars. But its just beautiful.

Damn, i wish S90 had RWD

The Bond people should just let Motor Trend do the next Bond movie, this is so fucking epic

youtube.com/watch?v=DpPhoh3kens

What roof is that? It makes that miata look so much less gay because it looks like a four seater rather than a roadster

It's the NB Miata Coupe. Only 1000 units made and only for Japan. A real life, official miata with a fixed roof.

sup