Should I paint my spoiler and rims black?

Should I paint my spoiler and rims black?

Car is pic related

Do an ecoboost swap instead

Absolutely.

Another

obviously

>hybrid
>cvt
Why do you hate life so much?

No
But consider new wheels if you have the money.

no but its up to you senpai

Those are the stock wheels... I do have the money but I don't see a point since they are still brand new and function well. But I do think black rims would look good on white so I needed people's opinions before I do anything

Get culturally enriched
You drive an economy oriented vehicle. Dont modify it - rule of thumb when people talk about 'car enthusiasts'

Its manual and auto

Also any other aesthetic tips welcome

I'm tinting the windows too. Back windshield 20%, front and back windows 70% (legal)

>Its manual and auto
its auto
tint is fine. that helps keep the interior cool during the summer and looking good long term, but again, just dont modify it man.
If you want to throw a few hundred dollars on lowering springs and some not-tacky wheels, thats not a big deal.
But again, its an economy car. Dont waste your money. Save it and buy a real car, then dump your money into that

>Manual and auto

wtf are you even on about? You're just gonna plastidip your rims black like a retard aren't you? Don't forget to spray paint your brakes too

Probably talking about a manumatic or tiptronic or 'simulated gears' in a cvt or some such nonsense

There is auto mode, and then there is manual mode where I can shift up and down gears manually when I shift the gearshift to the left. Dunno what that's considered.

And no I'm def not trying to make it a ricer, I just want to make it look better to the eye, nothing with performance

Refer to

Front

If it doesnt have a clutch pedal its considered a manual in most cases. The only exception i can think of is the SMG in the MR-2 spyder. That actually requires your input to shift the gears. The only automatic part of the transmission is the clutch actuation.

If you want to it just look better to you, buy some cheap chinese coilovers, or high end lowering springs with good struts, and some wheels.
I think white on black looks like shit. Keep it gunmetal or silver.
I can tell you dont come here much, and believe me on a worse day you'd be getting the shit kicked out of you.

No it's just a cvt with selective gear ratios. Still a cvt

What do you hope to achieve by doing this?

No. You should cut off your dick for buying a boring midsize sedan with shitty modern car design.

you shouldnt do anything to it since its a DD
save your money for something actually cool

So It's an auto. Don't pretend it isn't, the 'manumatic' mode is nothing

No, waste of time and money doing anything aesthetical on a car.

do it lad, I don't see why you shouldn't

>hybrid
>hyundai
>cvt
>boring midsize sedan that pretends to be sporty
Why are you here?

>literally a 6th gen legacy with a taller grille
New low for hyundai design I see, stooping to the Chinese's level of copying other cars