Brit thread: bad black will fanfic edition

The buzzing of tuned Micra engines drifted down the foothills of the Welsh mountain, and non-projector HIDs lit up the woods with an eerie blue glow. The setting is a clearing in a forest by the notorious Llanberis Pass, famed for the deaths of six racers on the Llanberis Subcompact Cup the previous year. There was excited talk amongst the drivers, with Baracku Rill the main topic of conversation. "Is it true?", asked one younger member of the crew. "Is what true?"

The conversation is shattered by the screech of four pistons moving to the upper end of the travel and snapping back under the force of an advancing flame front, rotating a crankshaft at 8000 revolutions a minute and climbing. A whistle indicated the presence of a supercharger, using this rotation to spin a powerful pump to feed this flame front with more and more air to support the demands of the driver.

"It's him! That's an SR!"
"The legend of Black Mountain! He's come to support us against the Toyota Starlets!"
DRAG MEET 2016 24/9/2016
Shakespeare County Raceway
Warwickshire
SOME ANONS ARE CAMPING, FIND US IN THE SLACK CHAT

uk-o-meet.slack.com
Post your email for an invite

Anyone go to Ultimate Street car?

Soon

Stop making threads C, you're using up valuable shitposting space here on Veeky Forums

j/k luv you

Those interested in the drag meet some of us are camping form Friday night onwards, bring beer

The most magical place in all of Santa Pod Raceway

Nice rice desu

Timing cover is so pretty

Turbo the size of a blue whale

that intake isnt

Maybe. I could guess that it's faster than whatever you drive, though.

Is that a Supra?

Yes indeed

BIG TURBOS ONLY

Always wanted a classic Mini desu

they look the business when done properly

There was a rear engined one there which got a pretty good time on the strip. I love the widebody on that one

B L A C K W I L L

>tfw that's not my pie

Actually starting to like that car...

help

Is that my pie?

Someone post link to drag meet spreadsheet pls

Yeah if we had the link to the spreadsheet we could actually put in our interest for this drag

Britfag is NOT a special interest group

Passed my CBT, and I'm working on getting the cash together for a bike and the requisite safety gear.

I'm hyped as fuck. Motorcycling is FUN.

Realtalk, is it even possible to fail a CBT? And I know those places rent bikes, but do they rent gear as well? I'm between cars and kinda want to spend some spare cash on a hairdryer of my own.

I don't know if it's changed, but when I did mine 8 years ago, it wasn't possible to fail, you would just be 'invited back for a second day of training'.

Congrats brother

Nice, I passed my CBT a couple of months ago and got a Honda NS125R but sadly it was stolen so now I just ride a Yamaha Cygnus that I got for £300

Temptation to finance is real

Once you get used to riding on it it's easy I did better on the road ride then I did at the training center, renting gear was like an extra £5

>tfw no rx7

:(

Does anyone else think that cars are distracting them from the fact that every life decision they make is the wrong one and they're going to die in a hole in the ground and all people will say is "wasn't he the guy with the stickers on his car, what a fag"

I bet they are nice stickers though

With me they'll be like "wasn't he the guy with Sophie Ellis Bextor stickers on his car, I wish I could be as cool as he was"

I'm honestly only a couple of paychecks away from the whole amount I need.

Gonna get the helmet, jacket, and gloves ASAP. A friend on facebook's selling his first bike for 1.2k, so I'll check that out, and I'll go for the boots and trousers next check.
I sadly can't get away with just workboots. Just the CBT did a number on the leather.

That's because you'd already been taught how to ride the damn thing. Also, higher speeds = more stable.

>Realtalk, is it even possible to fail a CBT?
They give you the 'it's not a pass or fail' line, but then tell you that if you don't figure it out in the allotted time, they won't take you on the roads.

And yes, they rent gear. Place I went to threw gear rental in for free, since they didn't want injuries.

Bumping to avoid all this dbt faggotry spam

Thanks Will

The Justy is going forever. Thank fuck

Goodbye, you fucking piece of shit

>tfw you missed out on surprising manoeuvrability downhill on the touge for 81 quid

I fucking hated the Kawa, too

QQ

There's still time to keep it, and give it a proper send off at the drag meet

I've got all the stuff but I just can't get proper shoes, since size 17 feet, so my feet are fucked if I get in an accident

My instructor told me that combat boots would work well. So, try those? Bound to be SOME in your size.
Otherwise, non-toecaped workboots, with tape where the gear lever hits.

Also, I'm gonna need to carry a bunch of stuff if I'm gonna commute on a bike. Any suggestions on how to secure a pair of safety boots and a full set of clothes to the back of a bike, without buying an expensive topbox?
Because obviously the box is the best solution, but they're expensive and I'm going to be upgrading my shit piecemeal.
Maybe a sports bag and bungee it to the back seat I'm not allowed to use anyway.

I use a backpack for most stuff. Anything bigger is kind of a pain on the bike. Skateboards are the worst, most awkward thing

I have a car for transporting bulky shit. I just want a way to get my work jacket and boots TO work, and the boots won't fit in a backpack.

Remember lads, don't eat the brownies.

Eat the welshcakes instead

They were tested negative for semen

Who by, and how did they know what semen tastes like?

It was done by Ugenix Labs™

Sam ate four and didn't get pregnant

Good thing he didn't have twin sams

Fuck off, Sam

>Telling the cutest man to fuck off

Fuck off, Danny

Never been to a drag strip before but been castle combe and other local events. Buzzing lads
Pic not mine

Noice wheels in that pic

With the Justy gone, does Brit/o/ have any legitimate memes left?

Introduce its new owner to Brit/o/

Then the justy will always be Brit/o/

The new owner is an old fella who shamelessly wanted to strip it for parts. Should have warned him about the curse but fuck him

Authentic Toyota spanners edition

S T A R L E T

my rusty old sierra whose road legal status is dictated by weird middle aged men who sell me ripoff parts

People suck at life. Why can't I be rich if people this stupid manage??

The stupider you are, the further up you go. Its unreal. Qualifications don't mean shit as long as you can talk a good game desu

Don't worry user black will still roams the streets at night looking for starlets to btfo

Most favourite tripfag 2bhonest

FD3S or Imprezza STI?

FD3S, for that high revving Doritos power

I got you senpai

Sexy Spanner General

If you had a choice of an MR2 or MX5, what would you go for?

MX5 Is Always The Answer

srsly, depends on which exact ones you're comparing

NA MX5 and AW11/SW20 MR2.

Would be something for the weekend desu

Whatever you can find closest with the least rust

Bring your butts to drag meet for Sam to rate! Find out if you're the hottest Brit/o/ speed racer!

I don't even know if I have a tent

Do i have to drag race down there?

> Camping

Not after Download. Not in a fucking El Nino year.

>Not wanting to camp with a bunch of 4chins

Come on, now

> Sleeping on the ground
> Mud
> Putting up the tent and taking it down again
> Sack truck still not fixed from the mud at Download
Fuck camping.

No one has to race. We're going to ghetto rig Rob's Corsa for better times, though. I'm going to sleep in my car for >lockable desu. I've said Black Will three times in a mirror and I'm waiting for him to appear, rather it not be in a tent.

Black will won't appear because of them trips

Only Devil Will can save you now

Where's the signup sheet lads?

It's on a Google docs sheet, if you can find the last thread in the archives you'll see it in there. Alternately, post your email, get an invite to the Slack chat

What does Devil Will drive?

Matt black 1.3 micra Sr, wide bodykit with flame vinyls.

At least that's the rumor. No one has ever lived to tell the tale of meeting the devil micra on the touge

Reminder that you will be reported to the police and jailed if you exhibit sectarian views at the meet.

We will hold hourly team talks to ensure everyone has the correct mindset on diversity and culture in the UK.

All people going to the meet are expected to make a donation of £20 to the local mosque to show our support for minority cultures in the UK.

Mashallah

JDM kebab delete.

>being white
>in the uk
Just fuck off you throwback

think ive seen that on ebay, but it wasn't an sr, its was the 1.0 with sr interior and the body kit
>paying twice the car for a body kit
>the cars worth £350

Devil Will's car wouldn't be on eBay. It's a vehicle constructed of pure hard light